My Sweet Candy Habit Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Exiting the elevator I saw there were still a number of people up and about. When the three of us passed his station the floor concierge smiled knowingly at me and then looked back down to whatever he was doing on his desktop. I went over and asked him to send a bottle of champagne with three glasses to our room.

"Yes sir. Would you prefer Taittinger or Moet & Chandon?" he asked.

I opted for the latter.

"Very good, sir, it'll be right up," he said.

"Thank you," I said then caught up with Candy and Manny. Opening the door to the room I turned on the vestibules overhead light and held the door as the ladies preceded me inside. Slipping off my blazer I hung it in the closet as Candy and Manny removed their jackets as well. I took both and hung them next to mine.

The two women sat on either end of the two cushion sofa; the divan was more a love seat really only slightly larger, and turned the two table lamps on to a low setting as they got comfortable and talked.

Picking up the wing chair I had sat in earlier that morning while waiting for Candy to awaken I moved it over and into the corner on the opposite side of the room than the love seat. Then I moved and adjusted the floor lamp so it was on its dimmest setting and positioned it so its light shone on the floor between the bed and chair. I angled the light slightly away from the chair towards the bed. Hopefully later this would leave the corner mostly in darkness.

As Candy and Manny talked they almost simultaneously slipped their shoes off and curled their legs under themselves. I moved the coffee table back away from the love seat a bit then went to the foot of the bed and glanced back at the chair. You could just make out where the arc of the shaded light of the floor lamp shined on the front legs and bottom runner of the wing chair.

I'd done this with the chair and floor lamp attempting to manipulate shadow and light in the hopes of putting Manny at ease. If I set it up right when we turned off the two table lamps by the love seat, I could sit in the chair with the light of the floor lamp acting almost as a curtain hiding me for the most part from their view from the bed.

On the other hand where the chair was positioned in the corner nearest the right hand foot of the bed it left me with a slightly more then three-quarter view of the bed. And while the floor lamp didn't spotlight the bed it should cast just enough light to see what was happening, especially once your eyes adjusted to the dimness of the room.

There was a knock at the door and after taking a look through the peep hole I opened it. The concierge was holding a silver salver with three glasses and our champagne in an ice bucket on it. He brought it in and sat the tray on the coffee table and after showing me the label he opened the bottle and I tasted it. After nodding my acceptance he poured the ladies each a glass and topped off mine.

Despite his knowing smile earlier the concierge was a professional while in the room. Knowing full well what was going on he hadn't made a comment or look that would have embarrassed anyone, this kind of thing being old hat to him. And besides that he didn't want to blow his tip.

I signed the ticket for the champagne and as I showed him out I passed him a sawbuck then flipped off the ceiling light in the vestibule after closing the door. Going into the bathroom I got one of the hand towels then pulled the door mostly closed to subdue, but not eliminate the bathroom light I'd left on.

Walking back over to my chair I dropped the hand towel on the seat. Then I stood in front of the coffee table and kept my mouth shut as Candy and Manny made small talk. After about seven or eight minutes I topped off each of our glasses then turned the table lamps off. The room was now lit only by the floor lamp and whatever light that could escape from the bathroom past the partially closed door. I stood again in front of the coffee table and sipped my champagne for another couple of minutes. Then, as the two women continued their conversation I slowly stepped back until I was standing by the floor lamp. Picking up the hand towel from the chair seat I opened it then refolded it in half. Then I draped it over just the chair side of the lamp shade, effectively cutting off the light and darkening the corner a bit more. I stood by the floor lamp another minute sipping my champagne then faded into the darkness and sat slowly and quietly into the chair.

Three or four minutes after I'd sat, Candy leaned over placing her champagne glass on the coffee table then slid over a bit closer to Manny. As she toyed with one of the woman's brunette curls Candy said softly, "I'm glad you decided to come up."

"I'm glad you asked me," came the equally soft reply.

Candy smiled shyly and said, "I wasn't sure you were making a pass at me, but was hoping you were."

"I thought I was being more subtle than that, but I'm pleased you weren't offended," Manny said as she looked at my girlfriend, desire written on her face.

"Offended?" Candy smiled then said, "No sweetie, I wasn't offended, not at all."

Candy passed one fingertip over the Latino's full lips, outlining the other woman's mouth. Then she leaned closer, paused just before contact and stared lovingly into Manny's eyes for just a second or two. Then sticking her tongue out Candy used just the tip to slowly lick one time along the seam of Manny's closed full lips. When her tongue reached the end of its journey Candy pressed her lips to the Latino's and kissed her passionately.

Manny responded by placing her hand on the back of Candy's neck holding their lips together. All through the kiss Manny gave soft, short, high pitched staccato moans sounding like "Uh," about every second or two.

Seated on the sofa both women had their legs curled under them as they sat sideways facing each other as they kissed. Their hands on the inside of the sofa were together palm to palm resting against the sofa back about breast high, their fingers intertwined. I'd already noted Manny's other hand went to the back of Candy's neck, and Candy's other hand went to Manny's waist, resting on her hip.

Their kiss was a long one, their tongues working into and around each others mouth. When they finally separated, just inches apart, they stared into each others eyes for a long, long moment then as one they pressed their lips back together again.

Candy's hand on the other woman's hip began to move slowly and softly up and down her side from the hip to just below her breasts. Each time her hand moved up Candy's thumb had to have been nudging against the bottom of Manny's breast.

After three or four caressing passes Candy moved her hand over Manny's breast, covering it, and gently kneaded the orb through her clothing.

When Candy's hand boldly moved over her breast Manny gave a little squeak, her kiss becoming a bit more passionate.

Their kissing went on for a long time before they separated again. As they parted Manny looked into Candy's eyes then suddenly cast hers downward, as if she'd unexpectedly been caught being bad by her mother.

It was a shyness that surprised me, given what I'd seen so far of Manny's behavior and personality. Shyness is not usually a trait you see in someone who's rose to the professional position she held.

Candy, sensing the other woman's sudden timidity said softly, "Manny...show me your breasts."

Manny was obviously excited. Even across the room in the dim light her passion was apparent, the way her chest rose and fell as she breathed.

Slowly she brought her eyes back to Candy's and stared into them for ten, fifteen seconds without moving.

"Please show them to me," Candy asked softly with a hint of her own desire as she held the Latino's eyes with hers.

Slowly Manny's hands went to the buttons of her blouse and starting at the top, one at a time she undone them. All the while, as her fingers worked she stared into Candy's eyes as if hypnotized.

Manny pulled the bottom of her blouse from inside her pants and undone the final two buttons on the front, then undone the button at each wrist. Finished she hesitated, going no further.

In the dimness of the room Candy's voice was soft, reassuring and filled with passion, "Manny, go ahead dear show me your breasts. I want to see them. I need to see them."

After another moment's hesitation Manny held the open flaps of her blouse in each hand at her waist and then slid them up pulling the blouse open wider as she did so. She shrugged the blouse from her shoulders and allowed it to fall down her back, the blouse pooling in the crooks of her elbows and disappearing around her body like a wrap.

She had on a light brown bra, a color that usually turns me off but against the tone of Manny's skin, it worked.

Candy reached out with both hands and passed them caressingly over the top and bottom of Manny's right hand. Passing her hands lightly over the woman's wrist Candy took hold of the sleeves cuff and pulled it off her arm. After repeating this with the other arm she left the blouse wrapped around Manny's back.

Then she leaned forward and kissed Manny's lips again, the Latino responding passionately. Candy's arms went around Manny and deftly unhooked her bra. When she pulled back from their kiss her hands pulled the bra with her sliding it down and off Manny's arms.

Candy sat back and looked at the woman sitting opposite her. From my seat I hadn't seen her look anywhere but directly into Manny's face but yet she said, "They're beautiful, thank you." Then Candy leaned in and the two women kissed again.

What I could see though, even in this light was Candy's eyes were afire with her passion, glowing like two hot coals. A look I'd seen many times before.

As they kissed both of Candy's hands went to Manny's breasts, caressing them, squeezing them, passing her fingers over the other woman's nipples.

One of Manny's hand went tentatively to Candy's breast, stopping midway there, suspended in the air. I don't know what stopped her, shyness or a particularly passionate moment in their kiss but finally she placed her hand on Candy's clothed breast.

The two women's lips stayed pressed together their tongues in a sensual battle. Periodic 'uh's' emanated from Manny as they played with each other's breasts and nipples for another minute or so until Candy broke away and stood.

Standing directly in front of Manny, her back to me and her body blocking most of my view of the seated Latino, Candy's hands rose from her sides and disappeared around front of her. The way her forearms moved steadily downward I could tell she was unbuttoning her blouse. After she tugged it out of her skirt she held her arms down but slightly behind her and shrugged her shoulders. The garment slid smoothly down her arms falling to the floor.

Keeping her feet in place she twisted her body to one side and lowered the skirts zipper at her hip. After she unhooked the waistband she turned to face me, her back to Manny and pushed the skirt over her hips and let it fall to the floor.

From my seat I could see Candy's desire and passion for Manny clearly showing on her face and in her eyes. And although I didn't think she could see me, she parted her lips slightly and ran her tongue around them before pulling it back in and blowing me a kiss.

When she turned back to face Manny I caught a glimpse of her looking directly at Candy's ass. When Candy finished her turn I saw why.

Candy had on a pair of black thong panties, her ass completely bare. Then she crossed her arms in front of her and pulled the camisole she was wearing up and over her head and dropped it to the floor beside her blouse and skirt, leaving her dressed only in panties, matching lace bra, a garter belt and hose.

Manny uncurled her legs from under her put her feet on the floor and slid to the front edge of the cushion. Then she reached out and placed her hands on Candy's hips and pulled the standing women closer. Her arms wrapped around Candy's waist, hugging her tight.

Candy's hands were in front of her again either on Manny's head, shoulders or upper back, apparently caressing her because I could see Candy's arms moving slowly back and forth.

After a ten second or so hug Manny's arms loosened their grip around Candy's waist and her hands, fingers spread wide, slowly slid down and over the bare flesh of Candy's rear. Her fingertips on either side and just at the crack of the standing woman's ass, Manny squeezed her hands pulling the twin globes of Candy's cheeks apart exposing the black strip of cloth between them.

I heard Candy say something to Manny but couldn't make out what. But a moment later Manny's hands slid up Candy's ass and went to her hips. Her hands hesitated there for a heartbeat then she hooked her thumbs into the waistband and pulled Candy's panties down until gravity pulled them to the floor.

Kicking her panties aside Candy placed one hose covered foot on the sofa cushion next to Manny, and turning her knee out spread her legs wide. Then Candy placed her hands on the seated woman's shoulders.

I watched as one of Manny's hands went to Candy's left hip and the other came all the way through from between her legs. That arm bent up at the elbow and her hand, fingers spread wide fell to rest on the standing woman's ass directly over the crack.

Barely three seconds passed before that hand, while staying in contact with Candy's ass slowly moved back down. The Latino's middle finger delved slightly between the cheeks and went under and through her legs pausing directly between my girlfriend's spread thighs.

Between Candy's legs I could see Manny's fingers moving around and playing with her pussy. After several moments a single digit pointed upward and then disappeared into Candy's hole.

Candy, whose hands were still on Manny's shoulders rolled her head back, her face to the ceiling when the Latino pushed that finger into her.

Manny worked that finger in and out of Candy for more than a minute before sliding it further up between her lips, where it disappeared from my view.

Candy took her foot from the sofa leaned over and kissed the Latino woman. When she stood again she turned to face me, spread her feet wide, bent over and placed her hands on the coffee table, thrusting her rear back at Manny seated behind her.

I could see Manny's face now and could see her eyes, like Candy's, also revealed her desire and passion.

I'd been behind Candy in a similar position many times so knew exactly what Manny was seeing. Her eyes were on Candy's ass and her pussy below it. By now her pussy would be fully aroused and wet. The lips would be puffy and open revealing just the tip of her clit and her hole above. Her cheeks would be parted revealing what Candy called a woman's most personal secret place.

Manny had a hand on each of Candy's hips and I watched as she slowly leaned in, her eyes closing at the last possible second before pressing her face between Candy's legs. Her nose had to be near if not in Candy's asshole as she licked at her pussy. Almost on contact I heard a soft but audible, passionate and drawn out, "Um," as her face pressed in between the spread thighs in front of her.

Candy had her head up facing me but her eyes were closed and her tongue licked along the edge of her front teeth and between her lips obviously enjoying Manny's efforts.

She let the woman eat her for about two and a half minutes before she suddenly stood, pivoted around, and pulled Manny up to stand facing her and then pressed her mouth hard against the Latino's lips, kissing her passionately.

I hadn't realized how short Manny was. Earlier when she pushed her way in front of me at the booth I'd thought she was about 5'5", but that was in heels. But now standing next to the 5'8" Candy, I could see she was about two and a half, three inches shorter in bare feet than what I'd originally guessed.

As they kissed Candy's hands worked on opening Manny's pants and once she had the waistband open she walked them together, still kissing the four or five short steps towards the bed. Standing alongside it Candy pushed Manny's pants down over her hips, and then with her hands on the Latino's shoulders, urged her gently to sit on the edge of the mattress.

Candy squatted alongside the bed and pulled the pants off each leg in turn, Manny holding her leg up to assist.

I noticed as she sat on the mattress Manny's legs were so short they didn't reach the floor.

Tossing the pants aside Candy placed her hands on Manny's breasts and pushed her to lay back on the bed with her legs hanging over the edge. Then she put her hands on each of Manny's knees and pushed her legs open, spreading them apart so she could get between them.

As Candy began to nibble the inside of her thighs, just above her knee, Manny lay flat on the bed her hands curled and resting together knuckle to knuckle on top of her body just below her breasts. Her breasts were appropriately sized for her body but flattened out and sagged to each side just a bit. Her nipples were visible, in silhouette with the bathroom light behind her, and were pointing up towards the ceiling.

Manny lay flat and still on the bed and in this light I couldn't tell if she made any kind of facial expression as Candy worked up her legs.

Candy's mouth was licking, kissing and nibbling high on the inside of Manny's thighs, just below her panty covered crotch. With the heels of her palms Candy massaged each of the supine woman's thighs as she moved up.

She paused a second, her face directly over Manny's panty clad pussy before pressing it into her crotch. Her face pressed well into the crotch panel, her nose wedged between the crease of the woman's lips. Candy rocked her head back and forth as if she were trying to work her face through the panties to get to the treat underneath.

As she nuzzled the Latino's crotch she worked her hands up grabbing a handful of the panties at the waistband in each balled fist and then all but whipped them down and off Manny's legs, tossing them aside.

Even in silhouette I could see Manny had a thick bush, the way it was backlit by the light from the partially open bathroom door.

I watched as Candy moved back between the other woman's legs and used her fingers to spread Manny's lips apart. Then she lowered her face to the open sex in front of her.

As Candy went down on her, Manny's hands finally moved and went between her legs to the back of Candy's head. She held the other woman's mouth where she wanted it to be, where it would do her the most good. Her arms together like that squeezed her tits back up on top of her chest and the nipples stuck out a bit more, pointing proudly up into the air.

Manny began to talk to herself softly in Spanish as Candy ate her, "El oh mi bebé...mi bebé...sí a la derecha allí, lame eso, sí...oooooh...Jesús dulce, que es bueno...me come sí, come mi gatito que poco mama...lo come...el dios del oh, que es bueno. ...sí, apenas como ése." ("Oh my baby...my baby...yeah right there, lick that, yes...oooooh...sweet Jesus, that's good...yes eat me, eat my pussy little mama...eat it...oh God, that's good...yeah, just like that.")

As Manny went on in her native tongue her legs alternately wrapped around Candy's body, her head or she ran the sides of her feet up and down Candy's back. But all the while she kept her hands on Candy's head, showing her where she needed to be licked.

Candy ate and fingered Manny for a good ten or twelve minutes through at least a couple small orgasms before a larger one rolled over the Latino.

When that orgasm hit, Manny picked her head up from the bed and turned it slightly to the left; unconsciously turning her face towards me. A grimace appeared on her face as if she were in great pain and something that sounded like a long drawn out 'fuck' hissed through her teeth. Her shoulders sagged towards her hips, which brought her stiff arms closer together bunching up her tits between them even tighter. Her whole body went rigid, her thighs pressed against the side of Candy's head, squeezing it, and her legs crossed at the ankles holding the woman between her legs in place.