My Sweet Little Angel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Not so soon,' he said and clutched a fistful of her silky hair. 'Don't shorten your hair,' he said.

'Fine,' she said and ran a finger over his soft lower lip. 'Anything else, Sir?' she asked.

'Lots of kisses and hugs which will last till the evening,' he said as he brushed his nose against hers.

'And?' she asked further, relishing the wonderful sensation of being so close with him.

Before she could protest, Nick drew back the covers a little and kissed a path from her collarbone to the upper curve of her breast. She knew the moment his lips stilled that he had seen them. She looked away not wanting to meet his gaze.

'He did this to you?'

His fingertips traced over the ugly burns on the side of her breasts, then down to the faint stripes of scars on her stomach. She wanted to turn away, to turn her back on him, but the ones on her back were worse.

'I am sorry, Nicholas. I know I should have told you about them. But ...'

Nick silenced her with a kiss and whispered, 'Now, I understand why you were worried last night. You think that these stupid little things will keep me away?'

'Don't you see, dammit, I cannot be the woman you deserve,' said Fiona, her voice loud and harsh.

'Say that once again and I will make you pay for it,' he warned tired of her stupid justifications.

'What will you do, huh? Hurt me? Do whatever you want to, Nicholas. But I am not the one for you,' she said and looked at him challengingly.

Before she could even process, Nick had pulled back the covers completely, leaving her completely naked to his gaze. She shivered slightly under his dark, brooding gaze.

There were ugly, knotted scars on her right shin. The round shiny marks on her breasts suggested cigarette burns. All the marks were white, so nothing had occurred within the last few months. There were more scars across her navel, which mostly looked like cuts. He stroked down her thighs, her calves. He moved up, stopping at her right shin and knotted scars there, the uneven bone beneath the skin.

'What did this?' he asked, his voice a whisper.

'Cast-iron skillet.'

Did he growl? He worked his way up, his stroke so light she barely felt it, and yet her skin grew so sensitive she was aware of the heat from his fingers before he even touched her. His touch found the scars on her hip, the burns on her breasts and the silver line on her forehead.

'Sugar, you are a mess,' he murmured. His voice didn't ooze sympathy, just stated a fact.

He lowered his head and traced each of her scars with his tongue. Her nipples were growing taut, anticipating his each move. He reached her nipples and sucked at them lightly, making her clutch the bed sheet. He kissed each and every one of her scars, telling her in his own way that they didn't bother him. By the time he reached her thighs, she was shivering like a leaf. He moved up and blanketed her body with his, kissing her brows. The tears that flowed alarmed him and he rolled onto her back, taking her into his side.

'Did I hurt you?' he asked as he pulled her on top of his body.

She sniffled and shook her head. Nick stroked her hair, whispering sweet nothings and dropping kisses on her face from time-to-time. She relaxed under his care and affection. She raised her head and kissed his lips before speaking.

'I love you, Nick,' she said, unable to say anything other than that. 'Don't let me go.'

She heard Nick's sigh of relief and then his voice calmed her down. 'I am not letting you go, baby. I am not gonna rush you into anything. Take your time. You can talk to me whenever and about whatever you want to. Okay, Fi?'

'Thank you and it is more than okay,' she said running her fingers through his tousled hair. 'I know many girls might have already told you but you are the best guy, Mr. Nicholas Madison.'

'Err ... Thanks, sweetie,' whispered Nick as he caught her palm and pressed a kiss. 'But no girl has ever said that to me,' he admitted sheepishly.

'No girl, huh?' exclaimed an astonished Fiona. 'I bet all the girls were either blind or maybe you were too bad to them.'

'Maybe ...,' said Nick as he drew Fiona close and kissed her lips. 'I don't wanna go but you have to go to work, Fi. So, I will see you in the evening.'

With that he got up and pulled Fiona to her feet and wrapped a blanket around her and pushed her towards the bathroom. With a final wave he collected his shirt and walked out of the room.

***

'Oh my God! What happened to the old Fiona?' screeched Lisa as soon as she opened her front door.

'Hi Lisa and Happy Anniversary,' greeted Fiona, pulling her best friend into a hug.

It was Matthew and Lisa's fourth wedding anniversary and they were throwing a party. It was the first public gathering that Nick and Fiona were attending as a couple. It had been two months since Nick and Fiona had been in their relationship. Fiona's evenings were booked with Nick. There was a single evening when he hadn't spent in her home ... sharing his day, cracking stupid jokes, cooking together, watching a movie cuddled on her couch, holding her close and sleeping in her bed. For Fiona, it was no less than a fairy tale.

'Shall I assume that the glow on your face is because of the stud standing beside you?' asked Lisa pulling back from Fiona's hold.

'If the stud refers to me, then yes, all the credit goes to me,' said Nick, giving Lisa a brief hug and flashing a smile.

'Come on in, lovebirds,' said Lisa, inviting the couple inside.

Nick wrapped his arm around Fiona's waist and led her into Matthew's home. He always kept her within an arm's length. She was happy to know that he was possessive about her. There were many people whom she didn't know and it didn't matter. Wherever Nick took her, she kept smiling and greeting people. He kept looking at her from time-to-time making sure that she wasn't bored. Fiona enjoyed all the attention that he was showering on her.

By the time the party was over, Fiona was liked a well-fed cat. All she wanted to do was crawl and settle down on Nick's lap. Sensing her mood, Nick carried her to the bedroom and placed her on the bed. Instinctively, she raised her arms and beckoned him to hold her. Shaking his head, he climbed in and pulled her into his arms. She sighed and snuggled into his chest.

'I love you,' she whispered and laid her thigh possessively over his.

'And this is the umpteenth time you have told me this today,' said Nick, flipping her onto her back and pinning her with his gaze. 'What happened, doll?' he asked, his voice concerned.

'Nothing,' she murmured and looped her arms around his neck. 'Make love to me,' she cooed seductively, her breath brushing against his ear.

'I thought you would never ask,' he said and took her lips for a scorching kiss. Nick was leaning over her, his dark eyes gleaming golden shards of blazing desire, as he slipped the dress from her shoulders, exposing her high firm breasts totally to his view.

'Baby, you are perfect and you looked so beautiful tonight,' admitted Nick making her blush.

He had told her many times that he found her scars beautiful, a mark of her survival and strength. It had taken him a long time to get over the feelings of rage and vengefulness every time Fiona showed him her body, marked by scars. Some were noticeable than others. Some were so faint that he only saw them when he was right up close to her, licking her shoulder or stroking her bottom cheek under the high-watt lights. He thought he must have seen them all by now. He subjected her to scrutiny the first days and weeks when they were together, as much to soothe and reassure her as to inure himself to the damage. He spent hours going over every inch of her, whispering, "You are beautiful. You are lovely. You are perfect as you are.". Thinking the whole time that he did like to smash wall for what Robert had done to her. Thinking of what he did do if he ever met him face-to-face.

And he knew that the scars didn't bother her anymore. Yielding to his requests she had begun to wear off-shoulder dresses and short skirts. Earlier wearing them made her feel that every eye on the street was watching her. But now, with him on her side all the time, she hardly had the time to think what others thought about her. He liked the fact that she was getting back to her own form – joking, laughing and loving him with everything.

In seconds he had dispensed with his shirt and trousers, and joined her on the bed. But not before Fiona had been seduced all over again by the beauty of his naked body. Her shy but fascinated gaze roamed over every inch of him, from his wide shoulders to the broad muscular chest liberally sprinkled with black hair. Excitement bubbled in her veins like the finest champagne, her curiosity forcing her to look lower to where the essence of his manhood stood blatantly erect between hard tanned thighs.

She gulped and then he was leaning over her, his strong hands divesting her of her dress and trailing on down the length of her legs, removing her panties, and her heels in one deft movement. Naked on the bed, completely exposed to his fiercely glittering gaze she gasped out loud, as slowly he dragged the tips of his long fingers sensually back up her legs sending shock waves through her sensitized flesh that made her shake with a hunger as undeniable as breathing.

'Nicholas,' she moaned his name.

'I love the way you say my name,' he rasped, his hand caressing her hip, the indentation of her waist and over her breast to her throat.

He rose up supporting himself on one elbow, his wide shoulders leaning over her, then his dark head bent down and his mouth found hers once more. They kissed with a wild primitive passion that made the blood sing in her veins. His hand swept over her body, his agile fingers rolling her burgeoning nipples, first one and then the other and then caressing lower over her flat stomach to the soft curls at the juncture of her thighs.

No man had ever touched her so carefully before and for a second a semblance of inferiority surfaced, but it was extinguished as his head dipped to a rigid straining nipple and suckled the bud into the heat of his mouth. She gasped out loud, her body trembling in pleasure that was almost pain, and then he soothed with his tongue, sending her heartbeat hammering against the wall of her chest.

Fiona didn't know such feelings, such cravings, existed until now. She reached for him, her hands curving around his wide shoulders, stroking down his broad back and round to his chest. She discovered the hair she had wondered about earlier was soft and curly, and she was fascinated by the pebble-like male nipple buried in the silky down. His body fascinated her. He fascinated her, and all the time she felt as if she was on fire, her skin burned. She could not control her response; indeed she did not want to, as the sensual expertise of his hands and his mouth led her ever and ever deeper under his spell.

Nick reared over and crushed her swollen lips once more under his, as his fingers traced along her slender thigh and sought the moist heat of her tender flesh, while his tongue plundered her mouth with a primitive rhythm her body ached to follow.

'Please ...' Fiona gasped wildly.

She looked up into his face distorted by passion, the skin pulled taut across high cheekbones and the dark eyes turned to black pools of sheer hunger, and she knew it was for her.

'God! You don't have to ask,' Nick growled as he rose over her and surged hot and hard into her pliant body.

For a moment he froze as he registered his harsh entry and her muffled cry, but her hands clasped around his back, she kissed the satin skin of his shoulder, and then cried out with pleasure as he surged back into the hot silken warmth of her.

Fiona discovered the true meaning of sensuality. Her body knew instinctively how to respond arching into him, meeting every thrust of his loins with a throbbing fiery pleasure that had her fingernails digging into his back. Higher and higher she flew soaring into the unknown, her heart thundering, her greedy hands holding him fiercely, terrified he would stop, and deny her craving for the ecstasy she knew was waiting just over the horizon.

Then it happened; her body convulsed in wave upon wave of scorching release as he surged into her one last time. The sound she could hear was her own cry as she felt his magnificent body shudder in an explosive climax.

Nick collapsed on top of her, his head resting in the curve of her neck, and she lifted a trembling hand and smoothed the dark sweat-damp hair of his head, loving the way he rested against her, loving the heat of his hard body over her. Loving him ...

Nick sighed and rolled onto his back and sliding an arm under her waist he scooped her up so she was splayed half over his broad chest. 'Damn! I was too rough.'

He swept the damp tendrils of hair from her brow, his dark eyes searching her lovely face flushed with the rosy glow of passion fulfilled. 'You were perfect, baby,' she said and kissed his lips.

'I am sorry ... I didn't use the condom,' groaned Nick and looked at Fiona with a sullen expression on his face.

'It's alright. I am on the pill,' she said and dropped a kiss on his frown.

'Oh! That's ... that's good,' he said but his expression was still sober. Fiona knew that something was wrong. But she couldn't place a finger on it. She took a wild guess and spoke.

'Do you like kids?' she asked rising on her elbows and looking down at his handsome face.

'Kids?' asked Nick and when she nodded; he smiled and answered, 'I would love our kids.'

Knowing that she got the answer to her unspoken question, she laid her head on his shoulder and confessed, 'I got pregnant when I was with him.'

His fingers which were stroking her back froze and cupped her shoulder, urging her to move up.

'I don't want to hear the rest,' he said, his eyes dark with anger. 'I know what that son of ... what that piece of shit might have done. And I need to tell you something.'

Fiona looked at the tight way in which he held himself. She asked him to go on.

'If you ever ... I mean it, Fi. If you ever get pregnant, you will tell me. No beating round the bush and don't you dare hide things from me. Here,' he said placing his palm over her breast, 'and here as well,' he said, tapping a finger against her temple. 'I love you, Fiona. Trust me, I do.'

'I trust you, Nick. And I will let you know ...' she said with a twinkle in her eye, 'if I ever get pregnant.'

'That's like my girl,' he said and dropped a kiss on her forehead. 'Now, get some sleep and no thinking.'

'Ok Sir,' she said cheekily, forcing Nick to pat her rear. 'I love you, Nick,' she whispered dreamily and drifted off to sleep.

***

'Are you sure you will be alright?' asked Nick for the hundredth time, forcing Fiona to roll her eyes. 'Why don't you stay with Matt and Lisa?'

Nick was going on a business trip to New York and Fiona couldn't help but smile at the "I don't wanna leave you" expression on his face.

'Come on, Nick,' she said exasperated, before going to his side and pulling him into a hug. 'I will be perfectly fine. It's just a couple of days, baby,' she said against his ear.

'I know, doll. But ... But I don't want you to be alone,' he said, pulling back. He cupped her face and ran his finger over her soft lips. 'I am gonna miss your smile, Fi.'

She caught his hand and pressed it against her chest. 'And I am going to miss you, lover,' she whispered. Much more than you imagine ... she thought as he pulled her into a hug.

'I gotta go, honey,' he said, pulling back and looking at her fondly. 'Otherwise I will never be able to go. Take care of my Fiona and call me whenever you feel like. Okay?'

'Okay. And mister, I am sure you won't give me the opportunity to call you,' she replied with a glint in her eyes, making Nick look at her in a puzzled way. 'You are going to call me every 10 minutes, Nick. Starting from the moment you step out of the house.'

'And that's because I can't stay away from you for even a second,' he said and walked towards the front door with his luggage. 'Be careful and I love you,' he said, dropping a kiss on her forehead.

'Take care,' she said as she saw him walk towards the elevator.

Closing the front door, she walked towards the couch and sank into it. She looked around her living room. Without Nick's presence, the entire house looked dull and gloomy. It only made her realize that she was used to Nick being in her life. The guy had completely spoiled her rotten with all the love, care and affection. If it wasn't for him, she wouldn't have been as happy as she was today. She leaned back on the couch and closed her eyes, letting the silence around her calm her.

She didn't know for how long she was asleep, but the shrill ring of the phone woke her up. Thinking it to be Nick, she dashed into her bedroom and picked up her phone, without even glancing at the number flashing on the screen.

'Hello?'

To be continued...

Feedback and comments are welcome.