My Sweet Mama Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, thank you. I have to go now. My daughter is waiting at home." She got up from the couch.

"Okay then. Thank you for being there for my mama," I shook her hand.

"You're welcome. Take good care of her. I think you know what I mean," She winked me and left.

*************************

After a long night I decided to meet mama. I had to be there for her no matter what consequences I'll have to face. I put on a pair of jeans and a t shirt. I managed to get to the Sunshine motel 5 minutes before the time. I walked in and I was standing in front of room 20, sharp at 5 o'clock. I nervously knocked the door twice. I heard a faint sound from inside, "Come in." I turned the door handle and the door opened. I stepped in slowly to see mama sitting on the bed still dressed in her working attire. She looked gorgeous even after a full day at work.

She got up from the bed and walked to me as I was staring at her like in a trance. I imagined that she'd come to me and give me a kiss. But, all I got was an angry hard slap across my left cheek which left me dumbfounded. "Aaawww..." I rubbed it as it was hurting a lot. "Who do you think you are, huh? How many times I called you and texted you? Thousand times? Two thousand times? You could've returned at least one phone call or text me. But you didn't care about me even for a little bit. I never gave up on you. But you?" She started to cry and tears were rolling over her pretty cheeks.

I hugged her as she hid her face on my chest and started to hit it with her hands. "Mama please don't cry. I never stopped thinking about you. I still love you. I love you so much. I couldn't risk us getting caught to John and I didn't want you to suffer because of me. That's how much I love you," I turned her head towards mine and kissed her lips. She returned the kiss immediately starting a long kissing session. "Make love to me baby. Show me that you still love me," She whispered between kisses.

I lifted her without breaking the kiss and carried her to the bed. I placed her on the king size bed carefully and fell on top of her. We were in so much hunger for each other. I wanted to show her not my lust, but how much I loved her still. So I gently rubbed her hair and cheeks while we were kissing. She was the one to push her tongue into my mouth. I gladly accepted it as I too pushed mine inside her mouth. We tongue dueled for some time while moaning into each other's mouths. My cock was begging for a release inside my jeans as we were getting heated up for the occasion.

I knelt on the bed, breaking our kiss and took off my t-shirt. Then I started to unbutton her Jacket. She lifted her upper body from the bed and got rid of it. I started to unbutton her shirt while she kissed me again. She removed her high heels herself as I was working on her top. She was wearing my favorite black lacy bra underneath.

I started to slowly kiss my way down. I planted kisses on her neck while licking it lightly. She purred like a kitten while turning her neck to the side. I covered one side and tried to move to the other side. But she refused to open up that side. "Please mama, turn your head," I asked.

She still kept refusing and finally I had to force her to turn her head. She showed some resistance, but I was too strong for her. I was kissing around her shoulder when I got shocked by what I saw and that might have been the possible reason not to turn her head. She had a deep bite mark at the place where her neck and shoulder joined. It was quite deep but it had been healed. I looked at mama. She had closed her eyes, but I could see that she was quietly sobbing. I propped on my elbows and gently rubbed her head. "What happened mama? Did John do this to you?" I asked in a calm voice not wanting to make her cry on this special occasion. She silently nodded her head.

I was furious. I knew that wasn't a love bite. Love bites never go that deep. How could John do that to his own mother? If he wanted revenge he could've taken the revenge over me. But she was so innocent. I turned her head towards me. "Mama, look at me. I'm so sorry that I was a coward and I could do nothing to protect you from him. I never thought that he'd hurt you like that. I promise you, I'd never let him hurt you ever again. But I want you to move in with me. I don't care who his friends are. All I know is I'll do anything to protect my mama," I said looking at her eyes.

She rubbed my cheeks so lovingly and smiled. "Sweetie, I know, you love me more than anyone. I want you to know that what you did wasn't cowardice. You did that to protect me from his hurting. I too want to live with you so badly. But sweetheart, John won't leave this behind. I can't take the risk of you getting hurt by his thuggish friends. Now, listen to me very carefully. I have a plan. But it needs some time to work. So, I have to stay in my home during that time to avoid John becoming suspicious." I was disappointed as well as felt relieved at the same time.

"I trust you so much mama. So I don't ask you what the plan is. But how long will it take for your plan to work?" I asked. "Two weeks max. If it doesn't work in two weeks, I'll move in with you no matter what happens, right? I don't want either of us to face any more trouble." I nodded in agreement to what she said.

"Mama, would you mind if I asked what happened to your neck? When did he bite? I'm just curious. That's all," I said.

"I won't mind it sweetie. In fact I can tell you what happened when you were away if you like. I didn't tell everything even to Bobbi," She looked quite sad.

"Of course mama. I'm all ears." I rolled off of her and sat on the bed resting my back on the head board. I made her sit between my legs and wrapped my arms around her belly, pulling her back to me. "All right, now you can start. But only if you are okay with it."

"After you left, John moved into my room. There after I had to sleep with him when he was home. I thought that he'd come home once in every month like before. But he started to come home every weekend. He never treated me like you did. All he wanted was sexual release and I was just a woman to him. He never cared whether I came or not. He goes out of control when he is cumming and sometimes he bites me. This is the latest one," She said showing the mark. "He just bangs me and I don't cum most of the time. Then I'd masturbate thinking about you and how we used to make love. Oh baby, it did feel way better than his cock," She said and I kissed her head.

"I thought that it'd be the limit of him. But it wasn't. Sometimes he tied me up to the bed or a chair and tortured me until I begged him to stop in pain. He just enjoyed making me cry and he said that he enjoyed torturing sluts." I saw that drops of tears were running over her cheeks. That made my anger rise. "Mama please stop this. I don't want to see you cry," I said wiping away her tears with my thumbs.

"No baby. I want to take these off my chest. At least that'd make me relieved."

"Okay mama. Carry on if that makes you feel any better."

"You know the worst part? John made me have sex with Tony," She started to sob audibly. "Son of a bitch," I whispered. John must've bailed his friend out of jail. But how can he let a guy who tried to rape his mother have sex with her.

"He was no different. He too was so brutal on me. Luckily he was the only one that John allowed to fuck me," She said with a sigh of relief.

I kept licking the bite marks on her neck like I was applying a soothing balm on them. She must've felt so comfortable with me licking her neck. So she started to moan while opening her neck more for me to lick. I had to wipe her bad memories away from her mind and fill it with our sweet memories. The only way now is to make love to her. So I turned her head back and kissed her. "Forget everything about John. I'm going to fill your mind with the sweetest of memories," I whispered. "Yes baby, please," She said.

I tried to pull her skirt down. But it was too tight around her waist. She knelt on the bed and unzipped it from behind making it easier to take it off. Then she unbuckled my belt as soon as she took the skirt off. She unzipped my jeans and pulled it down with ease with my help. My cock had been hard since I entered the room. So, a dark patch of pre-cum had formed on my crotch. She saw it, but ignored it momentarily and straddled me. Mama held my face with both of her hands and started a deep saliva swapping kiss. Our tongues roamed around each other's mouth while my hands roamed all over her back. I found the clasp of her bra and undid it carefully not wanting to damage my favorite bra of hers. I slipped it from her shoulders and pulled it along her arms. She let go of my face and allowed me to remove the bra fully. I pulled my face back to admire their beauty. They were as beautiful as I remembered. "God they are so beautiful," I whispered.

I cupped them with my palms and squeezed them gently. I molded them for quite some time. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the attention her breasts were having after a long time. I started to suck her right breast still working on her left one with my hand. "Aahhh..." She moaned as I wrapped my lips over her areola. I vacuumed it in my mouth like a hungry kid looking for his mother's milk. Mama hugged me tightly, still moaning. "My sweet son, suck my tits baby. I've been waiting for his moment since you left. My nipples have been aching to have your lips wrapped around them."

I switched the breasts and gave the same attention to the other too. Her nipples hardened in my mouth. I occasionally flicked the nipples with my tongue making them harder. Then I showered soft kissed all over them and her cleavage. I continued to service her breasts for a long time. Then I wrapped my arms around her and rested my head on her soft breasts.

"Let me see my son's beautiful cock," She said after sometime. Mama got off my lap and made me lay back on the bed. She pulled my boxers down as I lifted my hips. My cock sprang up, rigid like steel as soon as it was released from its confinement. She couldn't take her eyes off it. She licked her lips greedily making them ready to service my cock. Mama crawled between my legs like a kitten and planted a soft kiss on its head. "It's been more than three month since I last tasted this," She said. "Has anyone tasted this after that?" She asked jokingly.

I wanted to tell her the truth, but I was so ashamed. After thinking for a few seconds I gathered some courage. "Yes mama, there were a few. But that was only to come out of my frustration and depression. Nothing more than that." Even I could feel that my voice was full of guilt. "I want you to know that none of them were as good as you. They didn't make me feel better, not even the way you make me feel with just your smile. I always imagined that it was your pussy and your mouth around my cock. But nothing worked. I'm sorry mama. I'm really sorry," I said and started to sob.

She crawled back up to me and hugged me. "Sweetie, that's not your fault. You were so stressed and you just had to find a way to get over it. There's nothing to be sorry. Besides, I've been having sex with other men too. So I'm perfectly okay with that. But from now on you are mine and no one else's. Right?" I just nodded my head. "I'm so glad that you understood that there's no one in this world that loves you more than your mama. Now just lay back and relax while mama have taste of your cock," She smiled and put an extra pillow under my head so that I could have a good view of her servicing my cock without any trouble.

She once again positioned herself between my legs. Mama kissed my inner thighs for a few seconds. She gave a long lick from the base to the crown of my hard cock. "Oh mama..." A moan escaped from my mouth. That felt so good to feel her oral touch on it and I thought that I'd cum right at that moment. "Do you like that sweetie?" She asked in a seductive voice. "Oh my god, yes," Was my only answer.

Then she opened her lips wide and took the head in. She looked at my eyes and started to slowly move her head just over the crown only. Her tongue was doing wonders by swirling around the sensitive head. Her movements got deeper as the started to work harder on it. She was taking it all after sometime and I could feel my cock hit the back of her throat. I could feel my orgasm starting to build. I tried to keep it at bay as I didn't want to disappoint her in our first coupling in three months. She started to gag, but didn't give up on her effort. Finally she pulled herself away and smiled at me like a champion. Her face had turned red with all the effort she was putting on me. "I haven't deep throated anyone since you left," She said.

Meanwhile her delicate fingers were gently fondling my balls making me feel so good, a feeling which I hadn't felt since I left home. She started to lick all around my cock like a cat bathing its kitten. Mama took my balls in her mouth and she vacuumed it one after the other. "Mama I'm going to cum in your mouth if you don't stop this," I warned her.

She pulled away and gave me a stern look. "You are not going to cum in my mouth, young man. Not today. I want your every last drop of cum inside my pussy."

She got off the bed and pulled her panties down with a seductive wiggle. She posed for me showing her body in all its glory. My eyes scanned over each and every inch of her figure and I was surprised to see that she had her pussy totally shaved. It was glistening with her juices. She came to me and laid beside me while I was looking at her with awe. "What happened sweetie?" She asked.

"Your pussy is so beautiful mama. But why did you shave it? You know that I like hairy pussies," I asked.

"I'm sorry baby. John asked me to shave it and I had to do it. He preferred it shaved. But I promise you, I won't shave it from today. I think it's good for a change for us. Isn't it?"

"Yes it is. But mama I don't want you to get in trouble for not shaving. So I'm okay with that until you come back to me," I said reassuring my commitment to our relationship.

"Now it's time for me to return the favor," I said getting up and moving between her legs.

I laid there and made myself comfortable. I inhaled the heavenly aroma emitting from her pussy. The prize which was mine for over a year and now it was in the possession of my cousin. But it won't be long until I claim it totally again. It was so wet and glistening right in front of my eyes. I started by planting kisses all over her fleshy inner thighs. Then I kissed her crotch which I had never seen so clearly with all the pubic hairs which had been covering it. In fact instead of hating the fact that her pussy was shaven, I was loving it. But only for the moment. "Please baby, don't tease me," Mama started to whine as I she couldn't bear the torture I was giving her by ignoring the pussy.

My target for the night was to give her the maximum satisfaction. So I redirected myself towards it. I gave her pussy a long lick to start with from perineum to the clit in one motion. Her body shuddered as I made contact with her hot pussy and specially the clit. A low moan escaped from her mouth while I was doing so. She parted her legs some more as I turned my attention to her plump labia. Her outer lips were so plump that they covered the opening while her inner lips were quite small. I parted them with my fingers and pushed my tongue in like a cock. "Oh sweetie..." She moaned.

I tongued it for some time and then started to lick the pussy. She was oozing her juices like a little fountain as I tasted the nectar to my heart's content. But I knew the volcano would be erupting soon. So I set my target for that. Mama started to rub the clit herself to heighten her pleasure. I was licking it as well as I was sucking it. Her moans only got higher and higher as I introduced my right index finger to the mix. I started to fuck her with my finger and she moaned, "Put another finger baby. You're going to make mama cum."

I pushed my middle finger in too. She started to squeeze her tits while sucking them herself. I took the advantage of her vacant clit as I attacked it with my mouth. I started to vacuum it with my lips sealed around the sensitive bud. It didn't take long for me to feel that the orgasm was getting closer. She started to shudder, very slightly at first and the frequency was getting higher by each passing second. Mama moaned louder, "Baby you are making me cum."

I increased the tempo of my finger movements. Her pussy started to spasm around my fingers. Her breathing became louder and deeper as she started to gyrate her hips over my face. Suddenly her body stiffened for a moment and she gave a loud cry, "I'm cumming..."

I pulled my fingers out knowing really well that she would be squirting all over my face. I started to rub her clit with my right hand getting ready for a mammoth orgasm. "Cum for me mama, cum all over your son's face," I said as I kept rubbing her clit vigorously.

A powerful gush of her vaginal juices squirted straight into my opened mouth. "Fuuuuuccckkkk..." She screamed as she squirted more and more juices like a geyser. I closed my eyes and let her sweet juices hit my face. She squirted about 4 or 5 more spurts and then her body dropped back to the bed. But her eyes were still closed and her body was shaking.

I moved up and wrapped my arms around her. She was laying there like she had almost passed out. I started to kiss her face lightly as she was still returning from her earth shattering orgasm. I planted kisses all over her face and rubbed her disheveled hair gently until she opened her eyes. I had been unknowingly smearing her juices which were dripping from my face on her face. She opened her eyes and I smiled at her.

"Hi beautiful, did you enjoy it?" I asked.

"You're the best baby. I almost passed out. I can't remember the last time I had such an orgasm. Thank you so much," She kissed me.

We exchanged passionate kisses for some time. She rubbed my wet cheeks ever so lovingly. "You are a total mess," Mama said looking into my eyes.

"Well, thanks to you," I laughed.

"Then let me clean my baby," She said and started to ick her own juices off my face.

That was a new experience for me as she had never licked my face even though she had squirted on me before. Her talented tongue licked all of her juices off me replacing it with her saliva.

My cock was hurting as it was flattened between the mattress and my body with my position. So I was constantly shifting my position to keep it comfortable. I was so glad when she said, "Make love to me sweetie. Love me with your hard cock."

I moved between her parted legs. I rubbed my cock along the slit coating the wetness on the head. Mama's delicate fingers wrapped around it as I kept teasing her and with a single look into her eyes, I knew that it was time for our reunion. She guided my cock towards her warm hole while we were looking into each other's eyes with unconditional love. She placed my cock at the entrance. I pushed it in with the slightest of efforts and it slid in easily with all the juices she was oozing over the last 30 odd minutes. "Aaahhhh..." Both of us moaned in unison as my member slid about halfway from the first thrust.

"I'm back home, mama," I said.

"Yes baby. Welcome home. This is where you belong. I just feel like I'm about to cum even before we start making love," Mama said and we kissed so passionately.

I pulled back and pushed it again. This time I buried it all the way in. She was still as tight as I remembered. But it was her juices which did the trick for me.

I stayed inside her for a while, relishing this sensation which I was feeling after a long time. I laid my head on her shoulder and kissed her neck. I ran my fingers smoothly over the skin of her right hand. She was holding me enjoying my touch on her body.