My Sweet Mama Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mama, I want you to know that you won't lose me. It's only that I don't have a plan and yours need some time to work. So let's just give the time for it to work and we'll be together forever. Won't we?" I asked.

"Yes baby. No one will be able to separate us." We started a passionate kiss and we kissed like that until we fell asleep. I pulled the covers over before I fell asleep.

That wasn't going to be a long sleep as I was awakened by one of mama's sloppy blow jobs and we had sex again until I came in her pussy, but not before making her cum three more times.

We had a round of shower sex in the morning before we left and my cum was deposited in her womb, same as the previous night. She had brought clothes for work and she dropped me at my apartment before going to work. She knew I was getting late if I had to go to college by my bicycle or the bus. So she waited until I got dressed for college and gave me a lift to the college.

We had a few of those nights on the days followed. We tried not to face any of the people that looked suspected of following us. On every night the order was same. No matter how many blow jobs she gave me, I had to make love to her when I came.

It didn't take more than 2 weeks for mama to keep her promise. I got a phone call from her on Friday evening next week. "Baby, come to my place tomorrow morning. There's something you need to know," She said in a voice what I could tell as a happy voice.

"But, what about John?" I asked.

"I need to tell this to both of you," She looked excited.

I went to her place on Saturday morning and John was the one to open the door. "Mama wanted me to come here today," I said.

"Come in," He said in a harsh voice letting me know that the hostilities were far from over.

Mama came out of her room as I entered the living room. "Hi sweetie, I'm glad you could make it," She smiled at me.

"Just finish this crap so the bastard can leave," John looked angry as mama was being so nice to me.

"Sit here," She signaled and we sat on the couch separately. Mama sat between us on the couch. "There's something both of you need to know," She took a deep breath.

"I'm pregnant," She dropped the bomb right at the middle of the living room.

"How can she get pregnant when she's on birth control?" I asked myself.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" John was clearly shocked. "How can this happened I was using condom and you were on the pill? You should be kidding."

"No John. I'm not kidding," She said in her usual calm voice. "I wasn't on the birth control for the past few weeks."

"But I used the condom," He said not believing he fact that his mom was pregnant at the verge of 40.

"You might have used a condom. But he didn't. In fact he had never used a condom with me. Everything I told you about that night being the first night without a condom was a lie," She said. "Then I stopped taking the pill because you used condoms. You might be the one who was there with me on the bed for the past few months. But he is the one who's in my heart forever. So I had to come up with a plan and it has succeeded," She looked at me and smiled.

She continued, "John, don't get me wrong. I love both of you equally as my sons. But I love him as my lover too. I've never been happier than the past year which we've been lovers. I need to spend the rest of my life in his arms and I'm sure you'll find a better lady."

John still looked angry. He got up from the couch and so did I, to protect mama in case he tried to attack her. "You cheating bitch," He was trembling with anger. "You went whoring with grandpa's friend and got pregnant even before 18. Now you've gone whoring with this bastard and got pregnant again." Tears were rolling down her cheeks as he started to yell at her.

I wasn't going to stay down like last time we faced this sort of a situation. I jumped on to him and both of us lost balance and fell down. I was on top of John as I rained my fists on to his face. He too attacked me but my position didn't allow him to strike me powerfully. "Enough," Mama shouted. "Stop this, both of you."

I got off the body of weakened John, but I was quite hurt too. He got up weakly. "John listen' I don't want any of us to get in trouble. So just let us live our life and you can do anything with yours. Oh I almost forgot this. In any case you or your friends try to mess with our lives, I've given a written testimony to 2 of my friends to give it to the police if something happens to us."

I was totally impressed with her plan. She had thought about all the possibilities and John was cornered. He had to accept the defeat. "All right, whatever you want," He said in a defeated way.

**************************

That was the 2nd chapter of my story. Please do vote and comment for this. Thank you for your time.

-AngieSteve69