My Sweet Mama Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lifted my head and looked at her again. Then pulled back my cock and started to move in and out of her moist channel in a very slow and sensual pace. We were in no hurry as we weren't even in to the night. We exchanged occasional kisses, otherwise it was the simple act of love making between true lovers. Neither of us didn't speak a word as it would spoil the passion in the moment. But we didn't lose the eye contact even for a second.

Her eyes told me everything I needed to know. The true unconditional for me was written all over them. Literally, I was lost in them. That moment was precious than our first time. Because in the first time you only know that she is valuable. But that moment I realized how much she worth to me. She was invaluable. I had lost her and now she was back with me. That feeling is indescribable when you lose something you love and you get it back after sometime because at that very moment you realize the value of it.

A tear was forming at the corner of mama's eye. But she gave me that smile which could light up even the darkest of places. I knew those weren't the tears of sorrow or sadness. But they were tears of joy and happiness. I kissed her eyes and wiped the tears away with my lips. I didn't want to see her cry even for the joy.

We were so lost in each other that we didn't even realize for how long we were making love. It was like we were in a world without time. Quietly, but steadily an orgasm was building inside me. At the same time, mama was experiencing her second orgasm of the night. It wasn't a screaming, violent one like before. Just a powerful clench of her vaginal muscles around my cock and a quiet gasp followed by a sensual kiss were the only signs of her orgasm.

We continued our act of love until my orgasm was waiting at the edge. Mama knew that I was going to cum and she just nodded. I let my orgasm go with her cue and it was also a calm and quiet climax like mama had earlier. A huge load of my semen ejaculated inside her waiting pussy, the right place where it belonged. It was undoubtedly one of the best orgasms in my life. That triggered another orgasm in mama as she hugged me tightly experiencing her orgasm with me.

We laid there in the same position until our orgasms subsided. I felt so much satisfied, the feeling which no other woman I've ever been with couldn't give me. We exchanged kisses basking in post orgasmic pleasure. I tried to roll away from her, but she stopped me. "Stay in me honey."

We continued to enjoy the bliss and I saw a tear roll down from her eyes. "Are you crying mama?" I asked in concern.

"No baby, I'm not crying. It's just that I'm so happy to be with you again," She kissed my fore head. "I can't believe how lucky I am to have such a lover like you and I don't regret having a sexless life for the past two decades. I wonder why all the men aren't so patient, loving and gentle like you," She said.

"Thank god they aren't like me," I laughed. "Otherwise I might not be the one in your heart and sharing your bed. The person laying on you right now might not be me. But your life would be much different if things were like that. You might not have to go through all the sufferings you went through. You might have a loving husband to take care of you and I would be just your son. So, a part of me is glad that all the men aren't like me while the other part wishes that all the men to be like me so that you'd have met a better man and had a better life," I expressed the true feelings which were running through my mind to her.

"Sshhhh..." She kept her hand over my lips to stop me from talking more. "Don't ever talk like that. I don't want a life without you. I'm so addicted to you that I can't even think of a life without you. If I have to choose between you and any other thing, I'd choose you in a heartbeat. That's how much you are worthy to me. I know I must've told you this long ago. But I couldn't," She took a deep breath.

"My life changed since the day you came to it. I always envied my sister for having such a loving son while my son didn't even care about me. You were always so obedient to your parents and loved them. That's why I decided to raise you since you faced the tragedy. You were the best son a mother could hope for. You loved me so much and you obeyed me. You were there when I needed you. You cried with me when I cried and you shared my joy when it was there. While I did no difference to either of you, you became my favorite son with all your good qualities. It didn't bother me much when John moved out. But I was so afraid that you'd move out too, thank god you didn't."

"I never had sexual feelings about you, but I knew that there's something more in my love for you other than a motherly love. I thought about it long and hard after you confronted me about your feelings. I had to admit that I too was harboring similar feelings towards you. I knew that I was in love with you."

"So how dare you tell me that I'd be having a better life with another man?" She asked.

I didn't answer. I kissed her instead, a passionate kiss only true lovers would share. My cock was growing hard inside her again as I slowly moved my hips back and forth. "Baby, mama is hungry, I mean really hungry," She said.

"Oops, I'm feeling hungry too," I said feeling my hunger after her reminder.

First we decided to order something, but then decided to go out and have some food while having some fun. We got refreshed as we were covered with sweat, saliva and cum. We went out dressed in casual dresses, I in the same pair of jeans and t-shirt while she wore a tank top with a pair of denim shorts. Unlike me, mama had brought some clothes with her. The tank top exposed a part of her dragon tattoo which I adored so much. She had worn a little bit of make-up and her black hair were put over her right breast showing off her partially exposed tattoo. "I couldn't believe how hot she looked in this simple dress. "You look so hot mama. I'm so glad to be the man to court you. I'm sure that I'd be the envy of all the men in town," I said kissing her.

"I'm the lucky one to go out with such a handsome young stud."

She had come in Barbara's car in case anyone would follow her. I offered to drive, but she didn't want to let me drive her best friend's car. She had to let me drive it after much insistence. We drove for more than 5 kilometers and parked the car. Then we walked through the streets holding our hands like a newlywed couple. We had nothing to worry about as it was the part opposite to the area where we lived. We had our dinner at a Chinese restaurant and then we visited a night club. It wasn't much crowded as it was a week day. But there were some people of all ages, especially college boys and girls.

"I've never been to a night club before," She said looking around.

"Only a few experiences for me too. But this is the first time I've ever been to a night club with a sexy lady," I whispered to her ear. She giggled after hearing it.

"I don't feel sexy. Look at all those young girls dancing around. I'm just an old cougar with my prey," She said making me really surprised to hear that word coming out of her mouth.

"Oh my god, where did you learn that? You may be slightly older than those girls. But I'll bet you that the eyes of their men will be on you, my sexy cougar." I teased her.

I asked whether she wanted to join the dance floor, but she declined. So we went to the bar and I ordered beer for the two of us. Mama never allowed me to drive after drinking. Not even beer. "You have to drive us back, don't you?" She asked.

"Babe, it's just a glass and no more. I promise you," I said.

She had no choice but to give me permission. "Okay, but just a glass, right? And Ben, don't call me babe," She said.

I bent my head so that only she could hear what I was saying. "How do you want me to call you tonight? I don't think people should know about us mama."

"Okay then, anything you want," Again she had to agree.

We had a beer and surprising me again, she suggested to go to the dance floor. "I want to feel young again," She said dragging me to the dance floor.

Who was I to complaint? I followed her and we joined the dance floor which was moderately crowded. A fast track was playing. Mama was dancing like a young girl, so cheerful and she had let go of her inhibitions. We were dancing together, but soon some young guys gathered around her. It looked like she was enjoying the new found attention from the crowd. I too danced with some other girls, but still keeping an eye on her in case she needed any help.

A girl looked interested in me and she kept sliding her body against mine constantly while I was dancing. I tried to avoid her while I danced with other girls. She got the cue and didn't bother me after.

I got tired after a few tracks and I headed to a seat again. Mama also came to the seat a few moments later. "That was great. I'm enjoying myself after a long time," She looked really excited.

"I'm glad you are enjoying tonight. But remember, the night is still young," I said and got up. "I have to go to the wash room. I'll be back in a second." I went to the washroom to relieve my urge to pee. I wasn't in no hurry, so I spent some time refreshing myself after the dance. I walked back towards our table and I couldn't believe what I saw. There were 2 guys sitting at our table whom I identified as the guys from the dance floor. Around mid-20's and quite athletically built. Mama was flirting with those guys and I could say that they were really interested in her and might've been thinking of a possible threesome with this sexy MILF. Part of me was getting angry on mama while the rest wanted to see where this headed.

It looked like they were inviting her for something and she looked refusing it. They were insisting on her when I decided to take things to my hands. I walked towards the table where mama was relentlessly refusing their offer. "What's going on babe? Sorry it took longer than I anticipated," I asked and pecked her lips.

Mama looked relieved. "It's nothing sweetie. These gentlemen kept me company while you were gone," She said holding my hand which was on her shoulder. "Baby, this is Jason and Steve. Guys, this is Ben, my boyfriend," She introduced the people.

"Oh, thank you so much gentlemen for looking after my girl," I said and smiled at 2 guys who were so embarrassed and angry at the same time for ruining an opportunity to fuck a hot MILF.

"I think we should get going. I'm so horny and this is going to be a long night," I said loud enough for the guys to hear. Then they just left the place quicker than they appeared. They would probably try another woman, I thought.

"Baby, kiss me. Show everyone that you are the one to own me and nobody else does or ever will," Her voice was like a horny slut.

I wasted no time in sealing my lips over hers. She held my face between her hands and returned the kiss making it a deep sensual kiss. I moved my hands to her perfect ass and squeezed it making her moan which attracted the attention of the few people closer to us. She started to grind her hips rubbing my crotch, making me horny.

"Oh baby, I'm so hot right now. Let's go to our room," She said panting after the kissing session.

We left the place in a hurry. We practically ran to the car. We hopped on to our seats and I started to drive. Mama started to rub my crotch and surprising me, she opened the fly of my jeans and took my cock out. It was leaking pre-cum as she teasingly moved her hand on it. "Aaahhhh..." A moan escaped through my lips.

"Do you want me to suck your cock baby?" She was in the mood to tease me and was doing it really well.

"Yes please," Was all I could tell. I was having a hard time concentrating my mind on the road.

"Please what?" She was easing more with her seductive voice.

"Please suck my cock," I pleaded.

"That's my boy," She said and kissed the cock head bending her head.

That felt so good that I almost lost the control of the car. She started to lick the head while fondling the balls with her fingers. She started to suck my cock really slowly not wanting to let me cum in her mouth.

We reached the motel after a torturous drive and she let go of my cock and stepped out of the car quickly. I put my cock back in and followed her. She was unlocking the door as I reached the room. We went in and I she jumped on to me as soon as the door was locked. I carried her to the bed while she was crazily kissing me. I laid her on the bed and undressed in haste. She too did the same. Our clothes were flying all over the room as we just threw them away in hurry.

We started to kiss again as soon as the last of the clothes came off. We were like a teenage couple with raging hormones. Finally, I rolled on to my back with mama on top of me. "I want you to ride me mama," I said.

She guided my cock into her pussy and it went in with no problem as she impaled herself on it. "Baby, love me like you always do," She whispered. "I will mama."

She started to ride my cock like a cowgirl, closing her eyes and enjoying the moment to its full content. I rubbed her breasts and played with her nipples which got long and hard under my palms. She was so horny that it didn't take much for her to cum. Her she was shuddering on me and she gave out a loud cry, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming."

Her pussy gripped my cock like a vise and she went rigid for a moment. Then she fell on my body with a shriek. She was still humping on my cock while her pussy was clenching around it. It was driving me wild and pulling me closer to my climax as well. But I tried my best and managed to prevail the time without climaxing. Mama started to kiss me as her movements slowed down gradually and I could feel her juices dripping down over my cock. Her heart was beating so fast like an earthquake.

"That was great sweetie. I really needed that," She rubbed my hair. "But you didn't cum, did you?"

I shook my head. Then I bent my knees to get the leverage for another round as she was too tired to manipulate the fuck. "I will cum. But you have to cum more before that," I said and started to move in and out of her making her smile.

"You are the best. I love you so much," She said still laying on me.

I held her buttock and made them move against my cock with her help and we synchronized our movements perfectly, her ass coming down as I drove my hips up. She was moaning and at the same time kissing me all over the face. She partly lifted her torso letting her tits sway over my face. They looked so inviting that I couldn't resist my urge to suck them. I took the right nipple between my lips and sucked them heightening her pleasure. "Suck it baby. Please. That feels so good," She was moaning.

I switched between the tits as I was squeezing her buttocks as well. My hands touched her ass crack unintentionally giving me another crazy idea. I want to tell you that she had never even discussed anything about anal sex. The only thing she had told me is that she had never had anal sex before. So, I didn't bring up the topic too. First I ran my index finger along the ass crack making her shiver as it passed the ass hole. I think she kind of liked that touch because she didn't stop me. I kept doing it again and again taking her close to another climax.

My climax was also closing in. So I wanted to make her cum again before me. So I took the bold step forward and pushed my finger into her ass. That was too tight and without any lubricant it would never go in. Mama felt my move and she hesitated for a bit and pulled my hand away. I stopped all my movements too. "What are you doing sweetie? I've already told you that I'm not into anal," She said with an annoyed voice.

"Just listen to me mama," I said. "I'd never do anything to hurt you. But this is just a very little step forward just to make you cum again, right? I swear, it's nothing more than that. Didn't it feel good?"

"It did at first. But I'm so scared of dong anal sex. So it hurts when you try to put something in it."

"Just relax and don't think much about it. I'll use saliva this time so that it won't hurt you," I reassured.

"Thank you baby. I know you'll never hurt me. But please be gentle with me love. I've never put anything in my ass," She looked a bit relaxed.

I sucked my index finger and coated it with a generous amount of saliva. Then I applied it around her asshole making it ready for the first penetration. Mama just laid her head on my shoulder enjoying the loving assault on her virgin ass.

I coated my finger with saliva again, but this time it was mama who sucked my finger. I positioned my finger at the entrance of her ass, as my cock was slowly moving in her pussy, again.

"Just relax your muscles and enjoy the moment. Let me know if there's any pain and we'll stop this right there," I said and she nodded.

I applied pressure on her ass little by little. Mama was moaning as she was trying to relax her sphincter but feeling the pain. "Do you want me to stop mama?" I asked ready to stop at any time.

"No, no. Just keep going," She moaned. It was difficult for me to go steady as I was fucking her pussy with my cock while she was also moving with me. So I applied much pressure at once and my finger went in as mama gave out a shriek. She looked at me with tears in her eyes and kissed me. I didn't know whether they were tears of joy or pain. So I tried to pull my finger out, but she stopped me.

"Please just do it," She said.

I pushed the finger until the first knuckle and started to fuck her ass with it. She started to moan quite louder as she was nearing another orgasm. I was inching towards my climax and I was trying my best to climax with her. "My baby, you are going to make mama cum again," She moaned.

"I'm going to cum in you, mama. I want you to cum with me."

"Yes baby, we're going to cum together just like we always do," She said and smiled.

Her body started to shudder and her pussy was clamp around my cock again and again. My orgasm was fast approaching and I wasn't strong enough to fight against it. "I'm cumming in you, mama..." I cried and let my load of cum shoot all over her vaginal walls.

That triggered her orgasm like always and she too came with a loud cry. She rode my cock in frenzy while she was experiencing the orgasm. Then she suddenly fell on me limp after the orgasm took over all her energy. Both of us laid there breathing heavily, with my semi hard cock still in her blocking our combined juices from flowing out.

I pulled my finger out and tasted her ass for the first time. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I licked my finger and she was looking at it. Then she took my hand with her hand and brought it to her mouth to suck it. She cleaned it really well, vacuuming it like she does with my cock. "Wow, my ass tastes good," She smiled and kissed me.

We shared soft, sensual kisses while touching each other so intimately. We whispered our love to each other between kisses. "Have I ever told you that you have the most perfect ass?" I asked.

"Yes baby. You always told me that at least 3 or 4 times a day," She laughed.

"Then, have I ever told you that you have the prettiest tits?" I asked knowing perfectly how I used to tell her everything that I was asking now.

"Yes silly. You told me that every time you touched them and sometimes I got fed up with all your admiration. But I really like it," She looked at my eyes.

"Oh I didn't know that. This is the last. Have I ever told you that you are the most beautiful woman on earth?" I asked.

She didn't answer. But she gave me a deep kiss instead. "Does that answer you? That's the thing I miss most about you. How you made me feel loved, beautiful, confident and sexy. No man has ever made me feel like that except you," She was crying. "You are the only man I fell in love with. I can't afford to lose you again baby. I'll never let you go." She hugged me and cried. I let her release her emotions and she cried for a good 5 minutes.