My Treasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't take my eyes off this cute little thing as she worked my unit. She was so good that I was afraid of blowing my load but fortunately she stopped. She stood back up looking quite pleased with herself.

"Tara honey, that was amazing. No one has ever taken me that deep before." I said.

But Tara was going to be full of surprises. She opened a condom and popped it into her mouth. My little cutie went down on me again applying the condom with her mouth. Still to this day I have no idea how anyone can do that. Once I was covered Tara squirted a generous amount of lube on me. Her hands covered my shaft and looked around. I pointed at a roll of paper towels and she snatched one to wipe the goo off her hands. Turning around she backed her tiny behind up towards me. Before I could protest she had already began inserting my cock into her ass.

"Tara, no. Not like this." I said.

"I have thinking like this since you leave me. Please, I want very much." She said half turning but stopping her motions.

"All right." I replied.

This seemed to renew the vigor in Tara. Inspired and invigorated she went back to stuffing my dick inside her slowly. After half my dick was inside of her she seemed to struggle. Once again, I so wanted to grab her hips and force myself inside. I was white knuckling the sheets to prevent me from grabbing her.

Tara was resting her hands on my thighs and working her ass up and down and in little circles to try and fit more dick inside of her. She seemed to come to the stopping point and sat upright.

"Hold me." She asked.

I sat up and wrapped my arms around her slim body pulling her into my big belly. Tara redirected my left hand to her right boob so I began to play with it. She continued to hump me. Upping my game I lowered my right hand down to her crotch and found her hardon. Tara spread her legs even more eventually lifting her legs and placing them on top of mine. I'd never been with a woman this small before and I was honestly impressed with her flexibility. I kept beating her meat as she tried to force more of my unit up past her sphincter.

Suddenly she stopped riding my cock and wrapped her two tiny hands around my one stroking her dick encouraging me to squeeze harder and work her faster. Her muscles clamped down hard on my prick and Tara let out a little grown. She stiffened up as the first stream left her cock head. The second squirt was much stronger and arched out of her like a rainbow landing on the throw rugs I keep on the floor. The third was nearly as strong but aside from a few drips she was empty. Tara released my hand and lay back against me panting. I didn't move letting her recover and enjoy the aftermath of her orgasm.

"So much!" was all she said.

Not moving I let her dick deflate in my hand and softly cupped her breast. After a moment she squirmed back against me restarting the friction on my penis.

Like a Transformer Tara began repositioning us. Her feet returned to the floor, my arms were unwrapped from her little body, she leaned forward again with her hands on my thighs and all the while continuing to fuck me with her ass. Tara stood up letting my wang slide out of her before turning around to face me and took both of my hands. She pulled me to a standing position and moving away from the bed. Once she had the room to turn me to face the bed she released me. Next she moved to a kneeling positon with her feet hanging off the bed and her butt facing me.

Tara said, "You boom boom very hard. You finish inside."

I didn't need to be asked twice. I moved forward placing my hands on her hips. Tara had reached between her legs and intercepted my ball sack as I approached her. She raised herself up guiding my still covered meat straight to her little brown hole. Without and pleasantries I pushed inside. I needed to fuck and fuck really hard but I also didn't want to hurt Tara. I slow stroked her in and out for a minute.

Tara turned her head and said, "You go hard or I go home."

I needed no further encouragement. After readjusting my feet and changing my grip on her hips I thrust with all I had. Tara immediately squealed, "Oh god! So big. So much in me. Go hard! Go, go, go!"

My orgasm was locked and loaded. A few more hard thrusts and I emptied my juice into Tara as I growled like a bear, something that only happens with my strongest orgasms. I continued to fuck the tiny ass as my balls filled the rubber. It was one of those orgasms that leaves you in a state just this side of a coma.

"So big! So strong. So good. You biggest man ever inside me!" Tara exclaimed.

I was afraid to let go since I might lose my balance and fall since I was so light headed. Tara had other ideas. I must have been squeezing Tara so hard that I must have been hurting her. She pried my hands one at a time off of her. Next she moved forward releasing my shrinking cock from her pooper. Quick as a bunny she was up, standing on the bed and pulling my now sweaty shirt up and over my head before directing me to lay back down on the bed again. Next she did all the cleanup work. After removing and tossing the condom in the trash she licked my cock clean eventually drying it off with a paper towel. When everything was done Tara slid into bed right next to me resting her head on my shoulder and draping an arm over my chest. We lay there quietly for a couple of minutes.

"Tara, can I ask you something and I'd like you to be completely honest with me." I said.

She raised her head off my shoulder and looked at me saying, "You always say truth to me and I always say truth to you. If no truth we say nothing. OK?"

"OK. So, am I really the biggest man you have been with?" I replied.

Tara looked in my eyes and smiled before laying her head back on my shoulder and playing with my chest hair. That answered my question.

We talked for a long time. She told me how she came from Korea, how she decided to become a ladyboy and why she likes big (heavy) American men. I told her that I was married and mostly am with women but I do some things with guys. I explained what I do with men and what I don't do. Tara took it all in. Explaining that I'd never met a ladyboy before but seeing her turned me on so very much I had to have her. I tried to express how much I appreciated her meeting me but I don't think I did it any justice.

Tara took a long time explaining why she was glad to meet me. Basically, every guy she's been with have been selfish. They want her to blow them or fuck her and get their rocks off and then maybe seeing about her desires. By jacking her off before I came scored big points with Tara.

Tara asked shyly, "Can I boom boom your bottom?"

I smiled saying, "I was going to ask you to do that. It's something I really do like."

Tara got up and got things organized. Rolling over into my belly I watched her prepare. I insisted that she wear a condom which she immediately agreed to without any issue explaining that both of us are always going to use one. Apparently she is very careful to prevent any diseases which is a good thing.

Once ready Tara stood and began to stroke her meat to get hard. I told her to move closer to me so I could help. I reached over and began to stroke her. My dick gets hard faster when someone else is doing the rubbing. Her cock had the longest foreskin I'd ever seen. In its natural state it hung at least two inches beyond the head. She quickly got an erection but I was in no hurry to stop playing with her.

Suddenly, out of the blue, I had the urge to suck her cock. Wrapping my hand behind her I cupped an ass cheek and pulled her in closer to me. Once she saw me moving closer to the edge of the bed she began protesting and pushing herself away from me. She kept repeating that I don't suck dick. I told her that it was all right, I wanted to. In my mind I didn't want to suck a guy's cock but Tara wasn't a guy. Regardless, I really wanted to suck her. It was the first time in my entire life that I wanted this.

She stopped protesting and I opened my mouth and accepted her member. It was at this point I realized that I didn't know what I was doing. What I did know was that it felt right. I closed my mouth around her and moved my tongue side to side, front to back and in circles. It seems like I forgot what people did when they blew me. Fortunately Tara took over. She was looking up with her eyes closed and groaning happily. Her hands held the back of my head and she began to thrust and withdraw into my mouth. It felt like the most natural thing in the world to me.

After a minute Tara suddenly stopped face fucking me and pulled out claiming that it felt "too good". Grabbing supplies and crawled up onto the bed and kneeled between my legs. She pulled my hairy ass cheeks apart and dove in with her tongue. I've had a few rim jobs in my day but it wasn't much of a thrill for me. However, Tara was making me squirm. Obviously she was some kind of an expert since just her tongue was getting me hard.

She stopped licking me (way too soon for my taste at that moment) and told me to get up on my hands and knees. Tara applied lube to my ass with one hand and stroked my dick from between my legs with her other hand using more lube. When ready my new friend moved closer but I was too high for her to reach. Hopping to her feet Tara stood and then squatted down placing the head of her prick where we both wanted it to be. Knowing what was coming I tried my best to relax. Tara's was one of the smallest dicks that ever penetrated my ass but it was also the one I wanted the most. She pressed inside of me while calming me with soft talk promising to not hurt me and how lucky she felt to be entering my brown hole. Tara was balls deep in me before I knew she was inside. It was such a wonderful sensation, like she belonged in there. I could feel her body inside mine and it felt exquisite.

Tara's hands were place on my back. She gripped me firmly and slid out of me a little confirming that I was all right and not in pain. When I was done explaining how good it felt I'm sure Tara was glowing with pride. Now it was my turn to ask to be fucked harder.

Fucking is another one of Tara's skills. I'd swear that they must have sex schools in Korea and Tara graduated Magna Cum Laude. It felt indescribably great. She built up steam quickly increasing from gentle to firm strokes and then pounding me hard. All the time she confirmed that I wasn't in pain and I liked it. Over time I lowered myself downwards. My hands lowered my torso so my chest was on the mattress. I lowered my knees bit by bit until the head of my prick was touching the bed. Tara was still slamming away but I noticed that her voice became deeper. I guessed that in the throes of passion she reverted back to her original voice.

Without any warning she slammed her dick in me and held it there and I felt it spasm and pump its load inside of me. I felt a great wave of pleasure and satisfaction for my part in helping my first ladyboy cum so hard. She maintained her death grip on my back and stayed in place enjoying the sensations. I slowly lowered myself down flat on the bed adjusting my rock hard prick into a comfortable position. Tara moved with me and lay down on my back with her dick still in me. She muttered a few words I couldn't understand since I they were in Korean (I assume). She relaxed against me gently rubbing my shoulders.

After about five minutes I broke the ice by saying, "Tara, that was pretty amazing for me."

"It so good for me. Long time since I boom boom anyone."

Tara lifted herself off of me. She exclaimed a bit when she found the condom stayed inside me but carefully withdrew it. After placing in the trash she came over to the bed.

"Can you hold me like spoons?"

"Sure babe, I'd be glad to." I replied.

I rolled onto my side to make room for Tara to lay down but stopped at her shriek.

"What's the matter?" I asked concerned.

"You hard, let me take care of you!"

I chuckled. "Tara, I'm an old man. I don't think I have any more left in me."

"Please. I do what you like."

"I'd like you to lay down so I can hold you." I replied.

Tara hesitantly crawled onto the bed with me and pressed her back against her chest. I wrapped an arm around her. She maneuvered her tiny butt up against my crotch and gently rubbed it against my hardon.

I talked and explained that I've never been so satisfied before. I never thought about being with a transsexual but I loved it. Absentmindedly my hand wandered to her tit and I began rolling her nipple between my fingers causing her to squirm back against me. Tara told me she was very happy that I was satisfied and she was happy too.

Not knowing how to bring up the next subject I just blurted it out saying, "Tara, can I see you again?"

"Yes! YES!" was her reply with no hesitation.

We talked about meeting again. I explained that I traveled a lot but I can try and arrange more trips to pass through this area which pleased her. We would exchange contact information but then I had a troubling thought. Trying to avoid any problems I explained that I was married and didn't want to hurt my wife at all or our relationship. Tara understood and promised to not make any contact. She said that she would give me her phone number and wait for my call. She would always try to be ready to meet me.

With that resolved Tara pleaded with me to let her suck me off. My cock was still hard but I didn't think an orgasm would be coming anytime soon so I tried to let her down easy. She still seemed very disappointed.

"So, can I drive you anywhere? Home? If you want I'll pay for a cab." I offered.

Tara broke away from me and lay on her back looking quite sad.

"You no want me to stay with you the night?"

I hadn't considered this possibility. What a fantastic idea.

"I would love it! Yes, please stay with me. I'll get us a room somewhere." I said overly excited.

"Can we stay here? I no want go from here. This truck very special me now."

That broke me. I pulled her into me and we kissed for a long time. It was a slow, tender kissing that long time lovers do together. My dick would not go down. It was like I swallowed a bucket of Viagra (but I've never done one. Glad to say I never needed it. I considered getting a few for a cruise the wife and I took a couple years ago but forgot until it was too late to go see the doc.).

I needed to get up and do some things. First, I had to pee. I pulled out my trucker's friend which is actually the same device that they use in hospitals thanks to my better half. I was a little embarrassed so I turned away from Tara as I peed into the jug. Tara silently came to stand behind me and placed one hand on my butt and the other took control of my dick holding it so my aim was true. She seemed to enjoy assisting me. When I was done she gave the proper taps to knock the dew off the lily and then inserted her own prick to relieve herself as well. I returned the favor and held her unit as she relieved herself. Once we were done I sealed the device and stored it away. Part of my usual ritual is to empty the jug every time I fuel up so I never have an overflow situation.

Next I needed to check out the truck. I sent my wife my usual good night and I love you text knowing she was already asleep but would see it in the morning. Then I prepared the sleeping compartment for the night. I turned up the AC a bit (I like it cool when I sleep). Turned off lights but left a small reading light on as a night light for Tara. Last thing was to make sure my alarm clock was set and I set an alarm on my phone just as a backup. Lastly I poured another two fingers of bourbon into my cup. Tara had been watching me with interest probably not too familiar with the inner working of a truck (at least I hoped so. I had a douche chill moment thinking about a handful of disgusting trucker doing nasty things with poor, sweet little Tara). I was still standing as I sipped my drink and relaxing even more than I already was. Tara gathered her clothing and put it on top of the microwave. She picked up her cup, stood next to me and wrapped one hand around by back waist high.

"Thank you." Was all she said.

"For what?" I asked.

"For beautiful night."

I put an arm around her shoulders and held her closer to me. Nothing more needed to be said. We finished our drinks and I arranged the bed for sleeping. I don't use a sheet, just a comforter since I tend to roll around at night and the sheet can tie me up. I climbed into bed with my back against the wall to give Tara as much room as I could. We got into spooning position and drifted off to sleep.

By my clock the time was 4:35 when I was awaken by Tara attempting to deep throat all of my cock. I was startled and jumped a bit when I woke up taking stock of the situation.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

Tara disengaged from me and replied happily, "I wake up with this hard on me. I try to make him happy while you sleep. You no like?"

"I like very much but I would like to be awake to enjoy it."

"You wake now. Enjoy now." She smiled and went back down on me.

I laid back and enjoyed the head I was receiving for a few minutes. Tara seemed happy sucking my dick and rubbing my ball sack. Suddenly she stopped and pulled back from me. In the dim light I could see her repositioning on the bed laying on her back with her head closest to my feet.

"You please boom boom my mouth." She begged.

Tara showed me that she wanted me to mount her mouth in the missionary position with her underneath me. I've done this before with a couple of women but that was over 75 of my pounds ago and never with someone as tiny as Tara. I was concerned about crushing her.

Carefully I rolled onto my hands and knees about her little body with Tara guiding me into position. We were nearly in the 69 position but fortunately Tara's smaller height kept her hard little prick below my mouth level and more into my chest. She wasn't playing. Her hands were on my thighs pulling me down onto her. My big belly was pressed down on her little one. Between my weight and gravity I was afraid of hurting her. Tara would have none of it. She kept forcing me down pulling my penis into her mouth. Once I was in I humped my hips forward and pressed my prick into her waiting mouth. This seemed to excite her even more. I was impressed at how easily she could manage my cock from this position. I threw in a few more test strokes and it was working very well.

Tara was pulling me down harder and deeper with her hands encouraging me to fuck her hard. I was having difficulty holding myself up on my hands so I lowered my torso down to my elbows bringing down my chest to Tara's groin. Her hard dick was pressed against my skin and the action of my driving down into the mouth and her pulling herself up to meet my strokes caused her cock to stroke my chest. The great sensations I was receiving from the mouth I was in had me ignore the prick that was rubbing up against me.

"I'm real close to cumming." I warned Tara assuming that she'd want to pull me out.

The next thing I knew was Tara was shooting her load between our bodies. This kicked off my orgasm which I pumped straight down my ladyboy's eager throat. Tara groaned with satisfaction from the load I shot off. Her dick was pulsating between our bodies and I could feel her semen acting like glue between us. It required all of my energy to lift my body up enough for Tara to crawl out from under me. Once she was off the bed I flopped onto my back and rested completely wasted. My little treasure went and licked her spunk off my chest to clean me before returning to my unit to lick that as well. Next she used a paper towel and some water to clean herself off. I made a mental note to empty the garbage can as soon as possible to remove evidence and any smell.