My Treasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tara climbed back into bed cuddling with me and pulling the comforter over us again saying, "That so good for me. I shoot so much, so strong. I not know I do that."

"You didn't know you were going to cum?"

"No! Big happy surprise for me." She smiled.

I moved in to kiss her but she stopped me.

"No, mouth taste like cum." She warned me.

I didn't fucking care. I needed to kiss her. I know my load went down her throat but she licked up hers. Holding her face I clamped my mouth to hers and sent my tongue inside feeling its way around. She tightened up at first but quickly relaxed and sent her tongue after mine. We kissed for a long time and held each other with each of us explaining how exciting and satisfying the experience had been for both of us. We drifted back off to sleep holding each other close.

The alarm went off and I smacked the off button. Tara disengaged herself from me and stretched her tiny body working her muscles.

"Good morning." she smiled giving me a quick peck in the lips.

"Good morning Tara. Could I take you to breakfast?" I asked.

Tara stared at me blankly for a few seconds before asking, "You want to go out to restaurant and be with me? With people looking at us?"

Honestly, I hadn't thought about that aspect of the situation. All I knew was that I wanted to spend every last moment I could with Tara. It dawned on me how it would look. A middle aged man walking in with a young Asian girl and probably the only clothes she had was the shorts and shirt she wore when she arrived. The whole situation screamed john and hooker but I didn't care.

"Let them look, it's doesn't bother me. I'd be proud to have you join me." I grinned.

Tara's whole face softened. It was like I just proclaimed my undying love for her. She wrapped her arms around me hugging me tightly. I think she might have been tearing up because I heard her sniff her nose sharply a couple times and wipe her eyes with her hand.

"You very nice man." She said softly not revealing her face to me.

"I want to ask you to do something for me before we go and eat." I said.

Tara released me and look at me smiling. "Yes. Anything you want."

"I want you to fuck me in my ass again." I said.

Her smile got bigger. "Yes, and then you too in my ass!" she said excitedly.

"No, I can't manage another round with you. You wore me out too much. I don't have the energy left in me to bang you. I wish I could."

"No, you do. I help. I on top of you!"

"No Tara. I wish I could. I have not had more than two orgasms in the same day in years and years. I just don't have it left in me. You would make me very happy if you would cum inside of me again."

Tara seemed honestly disappointed in not being able to satisfy me but grudgingly agreed to my request. I rolled over onto my belly and Tara prepared for reentry. It was a fast and furious fucking that I enjoyed to the end especially when Tara unloaded inside my ass again. For whatever reason she really gives it her all when she fucks. After her orgasm she collapsed on my back and rested but remembered to withdraw her cock and condom before she got too comfortable. I enjoyed her weight on me and feeling her chest expand against my back with every breath. We lay together talking for a few minutes until I explained that I had a schedule to keep.

We got up, cleaned up as best we could and dressed. She recommended a diner down the road to eat. I started up the rig with Tara in the passenger seat. She was nervous at first but she mentioned that the vibration felt good to her.

It was a short drive to the restaurant and it did have truck parking. We walked inside and the hostess gave us a disapproving look ad led us to a booth in the corner. Tara went right to the bathroom and took 10 minutes but came out looking fresh as a daisy. I went in and washed up as best I could but looked nowhere near as good as Tara did.

Over breakfast we talked and exchanged contact information. Tara seemed pleased and we made arrangements. Towards the end of the meal Tara took out $60. And pushed it across the table to me. She explained that she didn't think it was right that she takes the money from me. It made her feel cheap like a prostitute. I explained that I wanted her to have it and to think of it as a gift. Tara made it clear that she wasn't going to take any money from me in the future.

Unfortunately time moves on and I had a three hour drive to make my delivery. I paid the check and took a large coffee to go. Tara tried to pay but I was too much of a man to let her. It was a quiet drive back to the massage parlor with both of us realizing that this meeting was over. I parked the truck and took her in my arms for one last hug. Neither of us wanted to let go. Finally we separated but Tara insisted on a goodbye blow job. She led me back to the bed and pulled down my pants giving me a long, slow, tender blowie and swallowed every drop. I knew in the back of my mind I shouldn't let it happen but Tara was very persistent. I know I had to concentrate on staying awake to make the drive. I also know that I could nap while they unloaded the trailer.

We said our final goodbyes and I helped Tara out of the cab. She stood on the sidewalk outside the parlor and looked very sad as I pulled away. I knew I would be seeing her again as soon as I could schedule another load to the Oklahoma area.

I pulled into the company with about two minutes to spare and backed up to the loading dock. I called into my company to let them know I'd arrived and got out of the truck to take care of the paperwork. I pleaded with the receiver to take their time unloading and that I would be sleeping in the rig. He looked at me and implied that I must have driven all night to make it here on time and I didn't argue. He promised to knock on my door when they were done.

I got about two and a half hours of sleeping like the dead before they woke me letting me know that I could move my rig and sleep some more but they needed the bay open for other trucks. I pulled out and went to a nearby truck stop and parked there. I gathered my sheets and shower stuff and went into the driver's rest area. Fortunately mid-day there was no one else about. I started the wash going and took a long hot shower changing into fresh clothes. I waited for my wash to be done and then I put my things in the dryer. Back in the truck I did my run paperwork, checked my schedule to see where I had to be net and when, calculated my trip and pulled my rig out to the fuel pumps. During the fill I took care of the trash and my pee bottle then giving the cabin a complete going over for any evidence. During my search I found $60 in the passenger side cup holder. This became an ongoing battle between Tara and me. I parked the rig again and took my things from the dryer. After making the bed I crashed for another five hours. Tara had wiped this old man out.

When I woke I went in the restaurant for some dinner and then got on the road. I'd do about six hours heading to my next pickup and park until morning. During the drive my wife called and told me that her niece was pregnant (again). I tried to maintain business as usual but I felt some guilt talking to her. It was different this time. It wasn't an issue getting sucked off by some guy or jerked off in a massage parlor. I honestly had feelings for Tara and it affected me.

I went home and it was business as usual for about six weeks when I got another trip to OK. I called Tara a few days before my arrival and seemed very excited to see me. The day of my arrival she told me to come to the massage parlor when I was available. When I walked in she was sitting on a couch reading a book. When she saw me she squealed with delight and jump off the couch to hug me long and hard. She dragged me to the truck and begged me to park somewhere right away. Before I could get the engine running she was in the back taking off her clothes.

We fucked around all afternoon, went to dinner and then we went to a motel and spent the night together. Tara was insatiable, I couldn't keep up with her. Fortunately all I had to do is to lay back and let her fuck me. I learned that I enjoyed sucking her dick, particularly slipping it in my mouth when it was soft and working it until it was hard. I don't think I could suck her off or swallow her cum but this was a big step for me. Thinking about it on the road I decided it was because I cared about Tara and I wanted to make her happy as much as I could. I never felt like this with a guy.

We continued to meet regularly and even had a bonus during the July fourth weekend. We'd have two nights together so I splurged for a nice hotel. We hung out at the pool, went for meals but every other moment we were in bed.

I can't describe our relationship. I suppose in some way I was in love with Tara but it was a different love than my wife. Tara never asked or expected anything from me. We just enjoyed being together and enjoying each other.

One fun aspect of our time together was the $60. We never discussed it again but every time we met the money changed ownership. One time I slipped it into the pocket of her pants. The next meeting I discovered it under my pee bottle. Then I hid it at the bottom of her bag and found it the next time in the pocket of the shirt I was wearing. I still don't know how she slipped it in there.

But, all good things must come to an end. I called Tara once I knew when I would be back in town to see her. She stopped me right away saying that we cannot see each other anymore. It was explained to me that she met a young man her own age and they started dating and are talking about moving in together. She can't see me if she is in a relationship, she wouldn't feel right about it. I understood and had to agree. I promised to never contact her again but left the door open for her to contact me if anything changed. That was the last time we spoke.

Since the first time I was with Tara I'd only been with her and my wife. No more drivers or massage parlors. My only sexual outlets were my wife, Tara and my hand. Now with Tara removed from my inventory I didn't go back to being with men. It was just my wife and I. After about three months I started going back to massage parlors and I always asked if they had any ladyboys or shemales but I have not been lucky enough to find one yet. I know there are shemale hookers but I don't want to go there. I still have hope that Tara will call me again.