All Comments on 'My Turn'

by BP1978

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A new baboon...

1*

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 6 years ago
Fun stuff..... :)

I'm looking forward to more. Thanks for sharing this sexy little post. :)

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
This story is exactly the same as many others...

This story is exactly the same as many others...Just a fuck scene...Who are this people? We just know they are married...The lover doesn't matter, because he is just a cock, to fuck her and vanish again in the dark of the night...The end was sad, because shows that her husband sees her as a whore to be used saying: "My turn"...1*

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 6 years ago
When a husband says...

"my turn" he no longer has a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Again

This is a sex site with sex stories,,If its literature you are looking for try some where else.Why else come here if you do not like sex stories???

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This was just business for the guy . No slipping her his number or abusing words toward hubby from them. I'm not into that for me but if a happily married couple is wired that way and can deal with that situation than this would be the best way to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Story formula A23

ie same old thing nothing at all new or exciting here

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Enjoyed it...

...mostly because my husband has watched me fuck another guy and all three of us had a wonderful time. Giving myself to a stranger and not holding back gives my husband and me great pleasure. A lot of married women won't admit it, but they would take a hot stud's cock in a heartbeat. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
love it

A good story, well written

Ducky7Ducky7over 6 years ago
??

The STD clinic is two blocks down on the right

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why reclaime

a worthless cum dump, go get one that isn't broken.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot story

My wife Lara loves fucking other guys and it turns us both on sharing a cock getting it hard to fuck her wet pussy.... as i only have a small cock i dont't mind her being fucked by a real man

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yuck

I'd sooner stick my dick in a blender than in some cumslut who just got her fix.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CUCKOLD

I'm not certain whose turn it is and why! was she having a turn because he has fucked around or was it his turn to fuck her after watching her take a big cock willingly, any way the husband is a classic cuckold with his brains firmly in his cock end. I don't understand willing cuckolds, probably sick in the head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking WIMP posting dumb cuck SHIT.

ginsan14ginsan14over 6 years ago
Negative comments

I personally don't care for stories about golden showers (I'll leave that sort of thing to our fake president) nor do I enjoy scat. When I see these things in a story description, I just skip that story. Sexual freedom is just that. If it is something that both partners enjoy, then what business is it of mine? What I don't understand is people complaining about Hotwife stories and grading them lower. If it's not your cup of tea, then why do you read it? This couple in this story seemed to enjoy themselves. That's the purpose of fucking. Enjoyment. I graded this story a five just to offset the bad scores given by these nimrods who want to put other people down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good start

Good start but not a complete story, develop your characters and give more background and details.

reh1947reh1947over 6 years ago
Sounds like my wife

All the people leaving negative comments don't understand those of us that really enjoy watching our wife get a good fucking and then slip our hard cock into the hot, velvety wetness that has been left behind. If you don't like this type of story skip the "loving wives" section. As for me I enjoy these types of stories, I don't know if this was true or fiction but I can assure you it really does happen. Keep up the good work and ignore the naysayers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Turning Point

Now she tells me she wants me to play with a guy in front of her . She tells me she wants to play with her friend. Her friend is a slut. It could be a " TURNING POINT " in both our lives as I've never had a guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I love the anxious wait as my wife is fucked or sucks other men. Having to wait till they decide they’re done with her. Seeing her laying there used and her skin flushed red, her nipples still swollen. I like having to wait as they take her, finding out what a whore my wife is and how I’m to weak to stop them. Hearing her begging them to stop as they over come any resistance she puts up. Them humiliating her about how wet her pussy is and how easy it is to stick their dick in her. Gloating and smirking as she cums from being forced by stronger men. While they make me wait.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous