All Comments on 'My Twin Brother Ch. 07-09'

by tomtom45

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
That's a shame

I really thought they might have had a chance to be a couple. He really fucked up there by hurting his lover.

ChasBChasBabout 7 years ago
Honest!

Honest - possibly the most honest sibling story I've read. Will Cate now find someone else, or will she and Pete somehow find a way to be together - part time, at least? Their passion seems too great to just suddenly end, but perhaps it does. Heartache for both, I think. More chapters coming, I hope.

TheTunTheTunabout 7 years ago
asshole brother

Cheating on her and hurting so low

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved it

It's become bittersweet story, but I have loved reading it. Loved the maturity of Pete, and the "curly hair" on his chest. The semen in his hairy chest must have been an attractive sight! Loved the description!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Why?

It was a beautiful love story up until the end. Why would you want to write such a sad ending. Both twins confessing their love for each other throughout the story and at the end the brother suddenly goes off with someone else doesn't make sense.

honybipolahonybipolaalmost 7 years ago
love all the chapters but this

Sorry, I thought it was about their sibling love and the erotica is just the icing on the cake... after all, this is a fantasy world and I read to escape reality...keep writing though... it's your stories anyway just letting you know that I can't hit the stars button for this chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Believable

I can appreciate the honesty of the ending. I've found that too many sibling stories finish with a "happily ever after" ending. The fact that this one didn't, makes it more erotic in a way. As the story hinted, they could never marry or have children. They have entirely too much love for one another "as twins" to deprive each other of an eventual family. Pete was the first to move forward.

I do feel that Pete could have handled things better with Cate, but as he said in the end, "I've come to realize I love you as my sister, my very special twin". I think they both knew from the start that it was never about romance but more so lust, which is how Jack and Gina came to be.

On another note, I like how the author describes Cate's first orgasm as a staircase, it put me there, which is especially exciting since I'm a man. I do "however" feel that the same amount of detail should have been written in to describe Cate's climax, as that which was used to describe Pete's. It was the climax of the story and "what I feel" is the most erotic part for the reader.

Well done!

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sabout 5 years ago
Good story

Im saddened by the end becausevtgis is a fantasy world and the ending doesn't have to fit reality but you did it anyway. So sad but will give you credit for writing a good story. Now to sadly read the final part.

mizkid2022mizkid2022about 2 years ago

The story was great up to the end.He was in love with his sister and just like that he finds some one else sorry bro I prefer a happy ending with the sister it made me sad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous