My Twin Brother Ch. 07-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomtom45
tomtom45
140 Followers

The memory of our kitchen table fucking filled my head and after 4 days of no sex, I was horny. I wanted to be fucked again. I began playing with my nipples and ran my fingers down through my labia. I was wet and ready, but all alone. I ached for Pete to touch me up inside in that special place, but I couldn't reach properly. On my dressing table was a hair-straightening appliance with a nice handle that could reach. It fitted beautifully and I found that I could hold it in the right spot with my left hand applying just the right amount of pressure whilst I rubbed my clit with my right hand.

It worked and I came in a very satisfying way as I thought of Pete fucking me on the kitchen table. I fell asleep with the hair thing handle still in me.

They won! Pete called Dad to tell him the news and that he had scored a try. There was a chance of him making the Australian Universities Team to tour to the UK at Christmas. Dad handed me his phone and I could tell how excited Pete was. He apologized for not calling back and said he'd call later after things had settled down. I could tell how proud Mum and Dad were and I was very proud of my brother too. But something gave me butterflies in my tummy. And it wasn't the anticipation of Pete arriving home tomorrow.

Pete called in the early evening. They were on their way to Brisbane University for the big dinner and presentations for all the sports at InterVarsity. He was excited and there was a lot of background noise as they were on the team coach. But I could hear girls in the laughter and shouting. "See you tomorrow Cate!" was the nearest thing to any intimacy in our conversation. I hung up in a panic.

That night was one of the worst of my life. I was in turmoil with thoughts, dreams and a certain feeling that Pete was with someone else in Brisbane. At about 2 am I awoke with a start that I can only describe as a pain in my heart. With absolute certainty I knew Pete was fucking.

The next day was one of the longest I've ever experienced. I was supposed to go to lunch with a few of my Uni friends -- our Anatomy group, but I called Hannah to say I was sick and didn't go.

All afternoon I sat on my bed and alternated between crying and rationalizing. I talked to myself and decided that as a sibling I had no hold over Pete and that probably this day was always coming. We would "break-up", Pete would have a girlfriend who he'd probably love and we'd become a "normal" sister and brother.

This must be what a boyfriend/girlfriend break-up is like I thought. But the difference is that my break-up was with my brother who I desperately love. I had never had a true boyfriend and hadn't even thought about a relationship with anyone else. Oh, I've seen good-looking guys that turned my head and there were a few at Uni who tried to keep me talking between lectures etc. But I'd never really fancied one of them. I'd never wanted to have sex with one of them! Sex?

OMG, what did I just think? Maybe it was just the sex that made me love my brother so. Maybe I'm a sex addict?

I heard Pete drive into the driveway and dragged myself down stairs to greet him and welcome the hero. I was being very silly and doubled back to look at myself and quickly did my hair and washed my face. Then I made myself skip down the stairs.

Pete was standing with a bottle of Verve and announced to us that he'd made the Australian Universities Team. Mum was bouncing up and down and Dad was fit to burst with pride.

Someone (not really me) hugged Pete, kissed him on the cheek and congratulated him as he opened the champagne. Mum got out the Champagne flutes and we toasted Pete and his success. That same someone drank whilst I watched from afar. Pete didn't make eye contact and I soon said that I was not feeling well, leaving my unfinished glass right on the table where Pete had fucked me only days before. I'm sure he saw the significance. It seemed that Verve was no longer our special drink . . .

For the first time, I locked my door and took to my bed in a long winter nightie and a dressing gown. I was cold.

Shortly after there was a light knock and Mum called softly. I got up, let her in and got back into bed. She asked all the right questions, and could she get me Panadol or anything. Then she hugged me and I burst into tears. I sobbed and couldn't get a word out to answer Mum's questions.

Then Mum said: "It's Pete isn't it. You two have been so close and now he's making a life of his own at Uni and with his rugby, that you aren't part of. Maybe your feel a little left out and even jealous?"

Jealous! Oh was that it? I couldn't speak and just cried. Mum, bless her, understood and stayed with me for a while until I pretended to fall asleep. She kissed my forehead, whispered that it would be OK and that she loved me. Then I did fall asleep.

Pete sat on my bed and I sprang awake, sat up and put my bedside lamp on, clutching my robe around me.

We looked at each other for an eternity and then as usual, we both spoke at once:

"Cate . . ."

"Pete . . ."

And we both laughed at our familiarity.

We looked at each other again and gradually I relaxed, as did Pete.

"I'm sorry I've hurt you Cate. You mean the world to me and I will always love you with everything I have. But, I've come to realize that I love you as my sister, my very special twin. You will always be close in my heart and I will forever treasure what we have shared."

Then he grinned and said: "You're a pretty good fuck too!"

I hit him and told him that he was OK too.

We sat in silence for a bit and then Pete moved up beside me, put his arm around me and pulled me to him. It wasn't sexual; it was my brother who loved me.

"Pete, you don't have to tell me about her. But I just want to know . . . was it good? Was it as good as us?"

"No Cate, it wasn't . . . but I think it will be. I care about her and she . . . Nikki, well she cares about me too. This was the first time Cate, and I didn't plan it, it just happened. I've known her since Orientation Week. She's from the country and has grown up with Rugby . . . and sheep. Her brother, Tom is our fullback. Nikki is doing Vet Science -- 1st year too."

"Light brown short hair, about 5'8", very cute with a great figure and a sexy laugh." I said. "I've seen her at the games and the way she looks at you!"

"Yeah, that's her. I didn't even know she was coming up to Brisbane but we just sort of drifted together and Cate . . . I think it's a good thing. No matter where it goes, it's good for us. You're going to meet some hunky Doctor who will sweep you off your feet and love you like I do -- only differently."

I laughed and said "Yeah . . . right . . ."

We snuggled and I fell asleep again. Pete was gone when I woke and I recall being happy for him.

tomtom45
tomtom45
140 Followers
12