My Uncle Comes on Sundays Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whatever ... I needed some relief. Uncle Harry didn't give it, Jerry's not here to give it, so it's going to be up to me. I took off my dress and my bra, removed my make-up while standing in the bathroom wearing only my thong. Then, I went directly to bed, taking a vibrator from the bedside table. I slipped my thong off and lay in bed stark naked. I used my fingers to delve down to my pussy to start my juices flowing, quickly finding that wouldn't be necessary. I was decidedly wet.

I started the vibrator buzzing and applied it to my pussy, down along my spread wet labia, even slipped it up into my tight sheath. I didn't rush it, even though the events of the night had created quite a need. After about ten minutes, my hips humped, my legs twisted and turned and a powerful orgasm rocked my world. Good night!

Chapter 2

I approached the third monthly Sunday visit of my uncle with some trepidation. The extra night out between the second and the third Sundays had been almost like being on a date with him, except that my partner that evening was 35 years older than me, was married with a new baby, and was a family member, a man with whom I was now having some kind of sexual relationship ... an incestuous relationship. In school we had been taught that was wrong.

While my boyfriend had inferred that I would have to give a little to get a lot when he proposed that I should be nicer to my uncle to help him find ways to spend his recent lottery win, I remained determined to limit the degree of intimacy between us. On the other hand, my uncle seemed equally determined to expand the opportunities. I'd begun to think about how far will be too far? When will I have to draw a line in the sand and tell him that while I obviously appreciate his financial assistance in paying my rent, we cannot go any further with his sexual conquest of my body?

So the third Sunday lunch in the pay-my-rent cycle came and went. As usual, he was planting sloppy kisses on me from the moment he arrived. I put aside any possibility that I might flash him without panties by wearing a pair of tight shorts this time. But that only caused him to notice my ass more. Whenever he spotted me walking away from him, he would comment on how perfect the curvy shape of my bum was. Nice for a young woman of my age to hear, but I'd prefer to hear it from a guy my own age.

When I went to the kitchen to serve up our lunch, he followed me, coming up close behind me, running his hands over my shorts, feeling my cheeks. He brought those hands right around in front, fitting his body up against my back, my bum ... I felt his fingers working at the catch in front, then lowering the zip.

"Uncle Harry, do you always have to be undressing me when you come to visit?"

"I'm afraid I do Squirrel, it's cause you wear clothes that show off the parts of your body that I like. He had successfully undone my shorts and I felt them sliding down over my hips, my thighs and then dropping like a stone around my feet. I deftly lifted one foot, and then the other, stepping out of the discarded shorts and kicking them away.

I was wearing that thong that I recently bought ... my uncle hadn't removed enough clothing to see it on his previous visits. But he had this time ... I was left standing at the kitchen bench putting various salad items on our plates, my back to him. I could feel his eyes boring into my bare ass.

"Oh Jennifer, how have you kept this hidden from me all this time? What a great ass ... I love it." I felt his hands, the palms rolling over my smooth young cheeks, his gnarly fingers slipping in between the twin mounds, into that lower cleavage. I used my pelvic muscles to tighten my cheeks, trying to keep my tiny anal pucker hidden, protected from his probing finger ... but that only succeeded in trapping one of those fingers up close to my tiny anal ring. His fingers were dry, I didn't want them grating against my anal entrance, irritating the tender sensitive opening. The only thing that prevented him from rimming me was the narrow string-like back-piece of my thong that clung within the clamp of my ass cleavage. I twisted my body from his grasp.

"Not now Uncle Harry, we're about to eat, now go wash up for lunch."

"I've got to have some of that ass," I heard him mumble as he slipped away to my bathroom to wash up and I felt a shiver run down my body at the thought. Had it been such a good idea to let him take my shorts off, leaving me only in a tee and bra, my ass cheeks virtually completely exposed, the tiny covering of the string of my thong hidden deep within the clamp of my cheeks?

I had served up lunch and was sitting (on my bum) at the table by the time he returned from washing his hands. We ate lunch together and he kept his hands to himself.

My uncle had developed this pattern of going to the bathroom at the end of lunch, and then sneaking quietly up behind me when he returned to the table. Given his new fixation with my ass today, I determined to keep that part of me hidden to quell any temptation he might have to touch -- or worse -- in that area. I sat on my ass, expecting to feel his hands wrap around me from behind, to massage and manipulate the globes and feel up my nipples.

Sure enough, there he was, I could hear him already breathing heavy behind me, "What about you stand up girl?"

"No Uncle Harry, I'm quite comfortable sitting here."

"You'd be a lot more comfortable standing up because then I could get my hands on your pretty ass."

"No, I'm good without you doing that, thanks."

"What about we go to bed, I never get to lie down with you?"

"No, I don't think we should, that could lead to a lot of things that I wouldn't feel right about."

"What things would they be?"

"Oh, just things that I wouldn't feel was right to do with my uncle."

"Do you mean fucking, don't you want to let me fuck you?"

This was the first time he had come straight out and used the word, to tell me he wanted to fuck me. He wanted to cross that line and I needed to be vigilant. To let him down gently, to not piss him off totally and lose his financial assistance.

"No Uncle Harry, we're not going to fuck, I just can't do that with you."

"It's what I want most of all, I want to feel the walls of your hot little cunt gripping my hard cock."

"Please don't talk like that, don't use those words, I don't like it when you talk like that Uncle Harry."

"You're going to have to do it one day Squirrel, I'm a man that won't be denied ... not forever." His hands left my breasts and he moved to stand up close alongside me. I turned my head his way, saw him unzipping his trousers, his hand reaching in and pulling out his cock. It was hard, I don't think I'd ever seen it flaccid. With my flat rejection of going to bed with him to fuck, I was resigned to having to do this. It was becoming the after-lunch ritual. I reached my hand up, guided his erection to my parted lips and closed them over the whole of his smooth knob, a bubble of his pre-cum already oozing from the eye in his tip.

All the while I sucked on his hard cock, I thought about the alternative, his claim to the next step, hoping that I could continue to find the strength to keep holding him at bay.

"Can I stay over tonight Jennifer?" his first words after cumming, spraying an abundance of his cum to the back of my mouth so I could gulp it down my throat.

"What? No, you can't Uncle Harry, and why would you want to? You have a lovely wife and a young baby at home ... you shouldn't leave them alone."

"Honey, people's lives are not always what they appear. My marriage is on the rocks, your aunt has become so besotted with little Ava that she is shutting me out of our marriage ... out of her life. She won't even sleep with me now, hasn't since long before the baby was born. She's forced me to sleep in the second bedroom."

"Where's the baby's bassinette then?"

"Alongside my wife in the main bedroom."

"Oh, you shouldn't worry too much, I'm sure she'll come around, get back to normal in time. She might have a bit of post-natal depression."

"I don't think that's it. We've had some blazing rows and she's told me she wants a divorce."

"No, that's amazing. I wonder why she's thinking like that."

"I think our age difference could have a bit to do with it."

"But she married you knowing there's a difference."

"True, but since I've told you this much, I may as well press on and tell you that I'm pretty sure that she's got herself a young stud ... younger than her, I mean."

"Uncle Harry, this just gets weirder. Why do you think that?"

"Your mother told me to keep my eyes open, so I have been extra vigilant and I've seen some clues, a few items that are not mine left lying around. I got so desperate to find out that I started going through our trash and I'm regularly finding used condoms. Your aunt and I have never used condoms. I don't like them and in consideration of my feelings, she never made me wear one."

I ended up telling my uncle he couldn't stay over because my boyfriend was coming to dinner that night. He looked very sad when he left that afternoon.

Of course, I was on the phone to my mom straight away. She admitted she hadn't told her half brother the full story, skirting around the detail to save hurting my uncle. My mom said she'd actually met the guy. Aunt Lynette had brought him to mom's house, flaunting him as her new lover. Mom said he's around 30 and quite a young hunk, but she said she was surprised at the contrast ... that Lynette would initially be so attracted to my old uncle that she married him, and then that she would go to the opposite extreme and link up with a young stud.

I asked my mom if she thought that the appearance of this younger man in the marriage of my uncle and aunt had anything to do with the lottery win, but she was sure it didn't. Mom is sure that this young guy was around before the lottery result, even suggesting to me that maybe the baby is his, not Uncle Harry's. But if there is going to be a divorce, the lottery win will complicate any settlement because they were still married and living as husband and wife when he won the lottery.

I actually felt sorry for my uncle, his world was crumbling around him.

Jerry came by Sunday night and seemed eager to hear how my uncle's latest visit had gone. I was tending to clam up lately. The most he knew was that I was being helped with the rent. I hadn't admitted to my boyfriend that my uncle was paying my full rent every month.

Jerry had indicated when he first came up with the plan for me to become friendlier with my uncle that he thought he might gain some financial benefit on the side, but despite the two of them meeting just that once way back months ago, and it would seem getting on extremely well, I have purposely kept them apart lately.

I did open up to Jerry about the news that I had heard about my uncle's crumbling marriage. A little later in the evening, after my boyfriend and I had enjoyed a wild fuck on my bed, and then got up to have a late supper, he broke the news to me that his parents owned a holiday home about two hours' drive from here.

"You've never told me that before Jerry."

"There might be a few things I haven't disclosed about my parents, babe."

"They must be rich if they can afford a home down on the lake, is it a water frontage?"

"Yes, it is."

"They don't come cheap."

"No, they don't, they've got a bit of dough."

"Then why are you so keen to get your hands on some of my uncle's cash?"

"Because my parents don't share any of their wealth with we kids, and they've made it patently clear that we'll be waiting until they both die until we get to see any of it. But having said that, they're not all that bad, they want me to invite you to come down with me for a few days over this coming long weekend."

"Really, why would they do that, I've never met them?"

"No, but I still live at home and I talk about you when we're all sitting around the dinner table."

"What do you say about me?"

"Oh, just that you're my girl and we see a lot of each other and that it could be serious between us."

"Really, you've never told me that. I think I might be a bit young yet to be getting serious with any guy. I've still got a lot of single living to do."

I told Jerry I'd go with him for the weekend to his parent's holiday home. He stayed over that night and we had another session ... a dawn-buster just as the sun came up. What a nice way to start the day although I had to attend a lecture at 10am, so no sleep in.

Over breakfast, Jerry hit me with a new bombshell. "Say babe, why don't you ask your uncle to join us for the weekend at my parent's house?"

"WHAT? Why on earth would I do that?"

"Well, you were telling me about the poor guy's marriage being in bad shape, so overnight I had this idea that it would be a good thing for you to invite him, let him have some time away from his current situation."

"And your ulterior motive would be..."

"No, nothing like that, I met him just once and we got on really well. I'm just thinking it would be good to show him a good time."

"In the hope that he might be a bit generous back ... to you?"

"No babe, not to me. To you, I'm just thinking of you and how you always need some extra cash, just for living expenses."

I didn't go for the idea, but I guess I could see where Jerry was coming from. I hadn't told him the full story about how much money my uncle was stumping up every month, and mainly because I didn't want to reveal to my boyfriend just what I was needing to do after those Sunday lunches. Jerry may have suggested I be nice to my uncle, but would he understand, as a boyfriend, if I told him how much of my uncle's cum I was swallowing?

Maybe Jerry was just genuinely trying to help me out, but at the back of my mind lurked the thought that Jerry was looking out for Jerry first and foremost. I didn't see him as a long-time boyfriend.

After Jerry called me again Monday evening and pressured me some more to invite my uncle to his parents' holiday home for the coming weekend, I finally relented and called Uncle Harry. Boy, was he excited ... you would think he'd won the lottery. Oh, that's right, he had.

I still had misgivings and I wondered just what Jerry had told his parents about my uncle and why we were adding him to the weekend guest list. Jerry and I drove down to the lake together after giving my uncle instructions on how to find the place. He said he wouldn't be there until late Friday evening, like about nine.

Jerry and I arrived about 6.30, in time for dinner. It was the first time I'd met his parents. The first thing that struck me was their age, they both looked to be well into their fifties ... I knew Jerry was one of three siblings but he must surely be the youngest given he's 22. His mother would have been at least 35 when he was born. A nice enough couple and they warmly welcomed me, perhaps assessing me as a future daughter-in-law. I don't think so!

I started out calling them Mr and Mrs Fordham but they both quickly insisted that they should be known only as Michael and Linda. We got on really well over dinner. The wine flowed and all four of us were nicely floating by the time that my uncle showed up around 9.30.

Jerry went to the front door to show him in and when the two of them came out to the patio where we were all just lounging around, I had a momentary fear that my uncle might go for the big sloppy kiss on me, like when he comes around on those Sundays. But he was on his best behaviour and gave me a gentle perfunctory kiss on the cheek.

After three hours together, the four of us (Jerry, his parents and I) had covered just about every topic imaginable so Uncle Harry was like a breath of fresh air ... somebody new to relate his life history and with new and different topics of conversation. He kept us all up until nearly midnight. All in all, I was surprised. I wasn't sure what I expected, but it was a very pleasant evening.

Jerry didn't explain until after we'd arrived and we were about to unpack that his parents were quite religious. While they understood that their son and I were sexually active, Jerry suggested that they could take offence if we slept together in the same bed while staying in their house. I must have shown my disappointment because he quickly assured me that their house rules wouldn't prevent us from having sex ... after they had gone to bed. We just shouldn't flaunt it in front of them by sleeping together all night as if we were married.

It was quite a big holiday house, in fact you could live there as a permanent home very well. There were four bedrooms. I had one across the hallway from Michael and Linda, Jerry was next door to mine and Uncle Harry was across the hall from Jerry. A very cosy arrangement. I was told that the parents had their own bathroom off the main bedroom so that would leave the main bathroom for we three guests to share.

That first night, Michael and Linda didn't retire until well after midnight. I was quite tired from the long day that started with an early lecture at college at 9am. So, in a nice comfortable bed, I was almost asleep before Jerry opened my door and snuck in, coming quietly to my bed, throwing back the covers and joining me. And I do mean join in the physical sense.

As tired as I had been, I found myself very receptive to being able to hold his firm body, hug him to me, and then to feel his strong hard erection. I came a couple of times and was floating along beautifully when my boyfriend finally came. The only thing missing is that I would have liked to feel the warmth of his cum pumping deep inside me, but he wore a condom, as he often did for my wellbeing.

My relationship with Jerry is my first long-term one. I'm probably a late-starter but I haven't arranged birth control yet. I know I should do that, but at present we use condoms whenever we do it anywhere near the fertile time in my cycle. I do like it when we take a chance with him riding bareback, but that's usually only confined to either side of my period when it's nearly impossible that he could impregnate me.

We lay together in a sweet after-glow and I could have dropped deep asleep quite easily, but Jerry suddenly broke away, "Sorry babe, but I don't want to upset the olds, I'll see you in the morning."

I was disappointed, I wanted Jerry's warmth alongside me tonight while in a strange bed. I had even contemplated that I just might feel like an encore at some time before dawn. But, it wasn't to be, damn his parents' Christian values.

I woke around 7.30 with an urgent need to pee. 'Oh please don't let there be someone in the bathroom,' I thought as I tentatively opened the bedroom door and peeped out. Nobody in sight. I made a quick run for the bathroom, relieved to find the door slightly open. I hurried in, slamming it shut behind me. I made it to the toilet in time, having only to lift my short nightie. I had worn panties to bed, but Jerry had removed them for sex and I had dropped asleep without putting them back on.

Halfway through peeing, I saw the door opening. In a startled voice, I shouted "Occupied."

But that didn't stop whoever was wanting to come into the bathroom and I watched the door fully open. It was my uncle, wearing pyjamas. The first thing I saw was his face, a lascivious grin across it, and then my eyes dropped to the opening in his pj bottoms, where his cock hung out in partial readiness. For what, who knew? Was he wanting to pee or was he after me with his cock looking to be half hard?

"I'm in here, Uncle Harry, can't you wait a moment?" I had quickly brought my two hands around in front to try to hide my pussy and my peeing activity, indignant at his invasion of my space.

"The door wasn't locked."