My Uncle Comes on Sundays Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was in a rush, but surely you could hear me call out?"

"No, didn't hear a thing. I can now though, I can hear you tinkling."

"And you don't think that would mean you should withdraw and wait outside until I'm finished?"

"No, I don't. Watching a pretty young woman pee is such an exciting thing."

"Really? I guess you mean sexually exciting, but then just about everything seems to get you excited, Uncle Harry."

"Yes, you could be right about that ... everything about you at least."

I had finished peeing and rose up off the toilet seat, turning side on to him in what I hoped was one fluid motion, trying to keep his leery eyes off my exposed pussy. I reached to tear off a wad of paper.

"Can I help you with that?"

"NO THANK YOU!" I bellowed back at him.

I dabbed the paper to dry away the drops and let my nightie fall back into place, covering me. I went to the sink, washed my hands, then went to push past my uncle to reach the door. He blocked my way, "When are we going to get some time to ourselves Jennifer?"

"What for?"

"You know, for a few minutes together, a few intimate minutes Squirrel."

"Don't hold your breath Uncle Harry, this is neither the time nor the place for any of that sort of thing."

"But I thought when you invited me down here..."

"Thought what? Surely you didn't expect for anything to happen between us with my boyfriend and his parents around? Besides, Jerry invited you, it was his idea."

"Maybe he wants to share you with me, perhaps I should have a talk with him."

"Hardly! Don't go embarrassing me this weekend, Uncle Harry."

I pushed my way around him, opened the door and walked out into the hallway. Fortunately, still nobody else in sight. I hurried back to my room and closed and locked the door. It appeared that my uncle was going to be a problem these next few days.

I sat on the bed in my room, contemplating whether it had been such a good idea to take up Jerry's suggestion to invite him. I heard somebody jiggling the door knob, followed by a faint knock at my bedroom door. "Who is it?" I called, half expecting my uncle's voice to answer. Instead, I heard the lady of the house, Linda.

I jumped up to unlock and open the door. Linda was standing there, holding a couple of large bath towels. Her eyes looked beyond me toward the bed and then she smiled. Who knows, maybe she expected to see her son in my room? She must have thought that would be the reason for me locking the door.

"So Jennifer, how did you sleep ... ok I hope?"

"Oh yes I did, thank you very much. That bed is so warm and cosy."

I saw her eyes look me up and down, standing here in the doorway in just my short nightie, "Do you have a gown or bed jacket to wear?"

"Err no, I don't."

This 50-something woman looked quite disapproving, "Oh ... well, I wouldn't go running around the house, even just to go to the bathroom, in that flimsy little thing. I think that Jerry said you live on your own, but while you're here, you have to remember that there are three red-blooded males in this house. Don't want to go giving any of them the wrong ideas."

Having delivered her little lecture, Linda turned on her heels and walked off, leaving me perplexed about such an odd warning. She inferred all three are red-blooded males, sounds like she's including her husband in that. It's not enough that I have to balance my uncle and my boyfriend ... should I watch out for Michael too?

Without withdrawing back into my room, I looked across and saw that the bathroom door was slightly ajar, as it had been earlier. Still carrying the two towels, I padded my way across into the bathroom, finding it deserted, and I closed and locked the door behind me.

I had a shower and not having brought any day clothes in from the luggage in my bedroom, I wrapped one of the large bath towels around my body, unlocked the door and headed back to my room. I closed the door and began rummaging around in my bag for something to wear. Would we be swimming, the weather seemed warm enough? I picked up the bikini, then threw it back, deciding that might not be appropriate until I was certain that swimming was on the agenda, given Linda's stern warning about dress code.

I cast the towel aside, pulled on a pair of panties, ignored any need for a bra and had just dropped a light summery dress over my head and down over my body when the door unexpectedly opened. It was my uncle ... of course, it had to be since there was no knock.

"Don't you ever knock?"

"No, I'm an opportunistic sort of guy. I just go right ahead and open, you never know what you might see."

"Yes, like this morning in the bathroom?"

"There you go, you've got the idea. Looks like I'm a bit too late this time, but I'll still have a proper kiss, I missed out last night."

"No really Uncle Harry, I'd rather you didn't do any of that sort of thing this weekend ... please."

He ignored me, stepping up close, wrapping his arms around me and planting his lips on mine. A bit sloppy, as always and he tried to get his tongue inside my mouth, but I strongly resisted and he had to concede defeat, pulling back away.

"No guarantees that I can stay away from you Squirrel, I'll be close by when you least expect it."

"Just don't ruin my free weekend Uncle Harry."

He left my room. I put some shoes on and went out looking to see who might be up yet. I found Linda had set up a breakfast out on the patio. Pancakes, poached eggs, some pastries ... it was almost like staying in a hotel. Linda and Michael were seated at the table, he was reading a newspaper. They both greeted me warmly. My uncle appeared within minutes and Jerry about a half-hour later.

I hadn't taken in the whole property last night. By daylight, I saw that there was a large sandpit down close to the waters edge and what looked like a volleyball court set up here. For a holiday house, it certainly had all of the luxuries. We all had a fun day, playing several games of volley ball, all with different team combinations, through the late morning. Then an hour to rest before we donned swimmers and went down to the water's edge at the bottom of the garden. They assured me that the lake was safe for swimming and we lazed away most of the afternoon down there, alternating between swimming and laying back on sun lounges.

About 4pm, I announced that I had had enough sunlight for one day, "I might take a break now, perhaps have a lie down."

"You might want to have a shower before you do Jennifer, the lake water does linger on the skin," said Linda and I felt like I should fire back a 'Yes mam.'

"Are you coming Jerry?" I asked of my boyfriend, hoping that we might get some quiet time together for a kiss and a cuddle and whatever else might eventuate.

"No sweetie, I have to slip into town, see a couple of buddies. I'll be back for dinner."

"Dinner's at seven everybody," announced Linda.

So, rejected by my boyfriend for now, I trudged alone back up to the house. I went to my room, picked up a clean towel and that summery dress that I discarded earlier. I made it to the door of the bathroom when a voice from down the hallway stopped me. "Oh sweetheart, we are having some water problems in that bathroom, you better use ours. Come this way." It was the master of the house, Michael. He was motioning with his hand for me to follow him.

I did for a moment think that was strange, given that nobody had mentioned any water problem through the day. Still, I turned and walked back down the hallway to where he was standing, waiting. "Come on in here, I'll see that you won't be disturbed."

I followed Michael through the master bedroom ... quite an impressive and well decorated room. He went to a door on the far side and opened it, standing back to let me enter. It wasn't just a small en suite bathroom ... it was a fully fledged full-size bathroom with bath, separate shower, toilet and wash basin, even a bidet. I wouldn't have known what that was, but Michael followed me in and explained, in quite graphic detail, what parts of me I might want to wash while straddling it.

"Hmm, I think I might give that a miss, thank you Michael."

Ok, have you got everything you want?" he checked and I nodded my approval. "This door doesn't lock, but nobody else knows you're in here so you'll have complete privacy. Call out for me if you need anything."

I felt a little uneasy as I removed my bikini and stepped over to the shower. Where was he going to be if I only needed to call if I needed anything. I turned on the water, adjusted the warmth and stepped in under the flow. It was just what I needed and I luxuriated in standing there as the warm water cascaded down over my naked body. I soaped and soaped, even took a little extra time making sure that my little clit was spotlessly clean. It craved Jerry's attention, but it seemed content to settle for my own fingers.

Eventually, I turned off the water and opened the shower stall door that had become quite fogged from the steam in the confined space. To my horror, my uncle was standing right there at the open door to the shower stall, holding a towel while his eyes bugged, scanning up and down my naked body. "Nice Squirrel ... very very nice. I love the neat little trim, what do you young women call it these days, a runway ... is that it?"

I ignored his words and snatched the towel from his hands, "How long have you been standing there?"

"Long enough to see that you made sure your happy little clit was spotlessly clean, my dear."

"You old pervert, get out."

"Now now Squirrel, that's no way to talk to your generous old uncle, is it now?"

I held the towel against the front of my body, using it as covering rather than beginning to dry my body with it. I could feel my nostrils flaring, I wanted to call him every unpleasant name I could think of, but somehow, I restrained myself. I had heard him use that word generous and it acted like a trigger to remind me of what his place was currently in my life.

My uncle had worn a singlet and a pair of shorts down by the lake ... he claimed he didn't know to bring a swimming costume, said he didn't recall my telling him that the lake was at the bottom of the garden. He said the singlet was to keep his chest and back from getting burnt from the sun's rays, but I suspect that it was more to stop the rest of us from seeing his flabby old untanned skin.

I had held that towel up quite high in front of me, in spite of my uncle already having, not only seen, but devoured my cute nipples. I had been so intent on staring him down, but as I began to calm, my eyes scanned lower and I saw that he had dropped his shorts off and was standing in front of me in only his singlet. And that cock that I was now getting to see regularly, was standing out stiff and very erect at right angle from his body.

"What the hell, what do you think this is Uncle Harry? This weekend is nothing like your visits to my apartment, you have to behave yourself."

"Yes, I will Jennifer honey, but I just need some relief. I've been out there by the lake all afternoon watching you cavort around in that bikini and I am so horny, I just have to cum. Come on, just a quick blow job for your old uncle, eh honey?"

"NO! Oh, you just have no idea, do you? You can't keep expecting me to do this sort of thing."

"Don't be like that Squirrel, it's not like I'm around you every day, asking you for favours. I come to town once a month, and then there was just that one extra night last week. Come on, your mouth feels so damn good when it's wrapped around my old cock. Just a little treat for your old uncle."

I stared back at him, then glanced down at that erection. Oh my God, it looked really hard, maybe he was as desperate inside as his words indicated. Very slowly, I dropped down to my knees in front of him, letting my towel go. Down on my knees, he wouldn't be able to see my bared pussy from way up there. I placed my fingers on his cock and it jerked in reaction to my soft touch. I slipped my fingers around to the underside and rubbed very gently. It jerked again and a clear bubble of pre-cum oozed from the eye in his tip.

I leaned my head forward, opened my mouth, wetting my lips with my tongue and while my tongue was in the vicinity, I licked that pre-cum bubble right off the tip. I heard him gasp from above me as my lips closed over the knob of his cock and I sucked it deep inside my mouth.

I brought a hand up under his balls and held them in my palm before I began to work my lips up and down the shaft. I began to build up a rhythm and I could hear him moaning approvingly. But then the oddest thing happened. I must have caught one or more of his pubic hairs in between my teeth. It caused me to slide my mouth off his cock, leaving it bobbing in mid air momentarily while I turned my head to one side and used my free hand to try to pick the short curly hairs from my teeth. In doing so, I spotted a red light glowing up above the vanity in front of the mirror. What is that?

"Come on, don't stop," my uncle pleaded. But I was distracted by the red glowing light and I rose up off my knees and stepped over closer. Could it be a miniature camera? I looked at the closed bathroom door, then jerked it open quickly. Michael was sitting on the side of his bed, buck naked, his hand holding his cock while he slowly wanked on it, staring at the TV screen up on the wall where I saw the picture was of my uncle, his cock standing out horizontally. I would have been in that picture only a moment before. It was strange that my boyfriend's dad had not seen that I was no longer in the picture. Then I saw that his eyes were closed, even while his hand slowly masturbated himself.

"What the hell do you think this is?" I screamed at him.

His eyes jolted open, a look of fear across his face. He'd been caught, this pillar of Christian values that forbad me to sleep with his son. What would Linda think of this, or did she have some idea when she warned me not to roam around the house in only my nightie?

"Oh God, I'm sorry ... I'm so sorry dear," he stammered, slipping off the bed, grabbing the pants part of a tracksuit that lay on the bed, hauling them up his legs before scurrying away out of his own bedroom.

I turned back into the bathroom, saw my uncle still standing where I had left him, his erection still quite hard, but perhaps slightly softened by my absence. "Do you know what was happening out there?" I asked, my voice still full of fury, "Jerry's dad was watching me suck your cock and he was playing with himself as he watched."

"The dirty filthy pig, how dare he, that was something beautiful and private between us honey. You stay there, you might want to use that towel to dry off. I'll go give him a piece of my mind."

"No Uncle Harry, leave him be, don't cause any trouble."

"No," he insisted as I watched him grab his shorts from the floor and pull them up over his erection, "I won't have him disrespecting you Squirrel."

With that, he was gone ... out the door in pursuit of Michael, it would seem. I picked up the towel and began drying the shower water from my body.

My uncle was back in no time, more than a minute, possibly less than two. As he came into this bathroom, he was already shucking his shorts off, "There, that's taken care of. Now, where were we?"

"No, I can't go on, the mood's changed Uncle Harry, I couldn't go back to it now."

"Oh, but you've got to. I'm still so very horny Squirrel, I've got to cum, you can't leave me like this. You have no idea how uncomfortable an erection like this can be."

He placed himself exactly where he had been standing previously, his shorts gone again, kicked away. Just his singlet and that hard-on projecting out from his body. I really wasn't feeling inclined to continue, but I saw the look of expectation on his face and I relented. I was about to drop down to my knees when he reached out and stopped me.

"What am I thinking Jennifer. Here I am, only thinking of myself and there you are. I'll bet your body's screaming out for some attention too." He ducked his head down and began to suckle my nipples, first the left and then the right one. It did feel good. Admittedly, it wasn't Jerry's lips, but nevertheless I enjoyed the attention his lips were bestowing on my breasts. I'd only had a brief burst of sex with Jerry late last night.

I felt my uncle's fingers reach down and run along the outer slit of my labia, where I remained wet in spite of towelling off the rest of my body. But this wetness didn't come from any shower, it had begun to flow from my inner recesses when I began the blow job on my uncle.

He slipped a finger between those outer lips, stroking it up from the entrance to my tight sheath all the way until it nudged my blossoming clitoris. But all I could think of was what that finger looked like, all gnarly and partly crooked. Was he going to finger me with that. I dropped my own hand down, pushed his away and began to slide my finger up and down within the wetness of those lower lips. Aaahhh, that feels much better.

My uncle paused those lips on my nipples, lifting his mouth up to say, "There you go, that should be better, go on do yourself, you get off and then you can finish blowing me honey."

What was I doing? Why would I even consider doing this in front of my uncle. But it did feel good and it was what I needed, my fingers felt just right as they slid slowly up inside my pleasure passage, even finding my own g spot, using two fingertips to stroke at it. My knees buckled and I leaned back against the toughened glass shower screen. His lips were back on my nipples, his devouring of my hard little nubs encouraging me to continue using my own fingers to finger myself ... slipping them out and up from time to time to ensure that my clit didn't miss out.

Then, realising that I'd feel so much better if I used both hands, leaving the original two fingers to delve in and out of my tight love sheath while the newly added fingers of my other hand rotated around and around my budding clit. My legs shook, my body trembled inside and with the aid of my uncle's lips and tongue devouring my hardened nipples, I came right there, leaning back against the shower stall.

As the beautiful orgasm rumbled through my body, I felt my uncle grab hold of me as my legs struggled to hold me up, supporting me as my whole body trembled and pulsed and shook violently.

I couldn't believe that I had just come out of my shell so far that I masturbated in front of my uncle ... how embarrassing was that? I heard his words as I came out of the short state of euphoria, "Good girl, you did very well. Oh, that was good to watch. Oh Squirrel, I'm so hard ... no rush, but when you can, please finish me."

How subtle can he be? He wanted me to resume his blow job. I was still totally absorbed in the pleasure that permeated through my whole body, but as I opened my eyes, I could see my uncle watching me closely, looking perhaps for some sign that I might get him to the same level that I was feeling.

"Ok, let's get this over with," I told him as I dropped once more to my knees. It was there, it hadn't gone away at all, his erection hard, the skin taut, stretching out. It wouldn't have lost any starch because by suckling on my nipples while I masturbated, he had maintained full arousal.

I moved closer to it and wrapped my parted lips around the smooth rounded knob and resumed sucking. It did take a little while to get my uncle's breathing to quicken. Much had happened since I had headed in for this shower, I didn't want to be here until dinner time. My fingers began manipulating his balls gently, trying to encourage his next semen package to head out on this little adventure.

But before we could get there, my eyes caught sight of a movement over by the door. It was Michael back, watching us with arms folded. He was naked again, his cock almost as hard as the one in my mouth. I couldn't continue, not with him here, watching us.