My Uncle Comes on Sundays Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My uncle must have been even closer than it sounded. "No, don't stop," he screamed down from above. I take it he must have had his eyes closed. That is, unless he was expecting the master of the house to reappear. Had I been set up?

"What's going on here, somebody better tell me?" I demanded, my voice strong as I looked up from my kneeling position, but each man simply looked at the other.

"Come on, don't treat me like a fool, I know something's going on between you two?"

Michael chose to explain, "My dear, there was no collusion, your uncle and I both had the same lecherous thoughts, how to get to see you naked, maybe even get you into bed if possible. There is nothing wrong with the water supply in the other bathroom. I needed an excuse to get you into my bathroom here where I had set up a camera, simply to see you naked and watch you shower. And then a bonus appeared in the form of your uncle, he must have been loitering nearby and overheard me telling you to use this bathroom for your shower. So he followed you in. In doing so, he had to pass through my bedroom and of course he found me watching you having a shower. So, we quickly compared notes, naturally. Mutually decided that we were both on the same page where you are concerned so here we are. I'm next sweetie but finish your uncle off first. I guess you could say he's been waiting longest."

"No, damn you, why should I? I'm not a plaything for you two. Wait until I tell Jerry what his dad has been up to?"

"I wouldn't recommend you do that sweetie. If you choose to say something, I'll be forced to show my son the recording I just made of you giving your uncle what looked like a very commendable blow job. I can't wait to get mine too."

I couldn't tell this man that it probably wouldn't matter to his son if he saw me giving my uncle a blow job since he was the one that encouraged me to be nice to my uncle, although there could be some disparity as to whether a blow job fitted in the category of being nice. But worse, that revelation could lead to my uncle learning that Jerry had urged me to play up to him to get money. It could all be very awkward. Easier to comply at this time.

"Tell me Jennifer, does my son know that you're putting out for your uncle?"

"Err, sort of."

"Really ... well, I'd think he either does or he doesn't. Anyway dear, that's all just a diversion. So come on, let's get on with it now. Get your uncle done and then do me. We don't want to be late for dinner, Linda does get upset when that happens."

What of his wife, where is she at this time, why hasn't she come looking to see where all of her guests are? Or is she in on all of this too?

I was still on my knees. I turned my head back toward my uncle's cock, now slightly lesser in stiffness after such a long delay. I formed an 'O' with my lips and slid them smoothly over the knob of his cock. I went to work with my tongue and in no time, I had him growing within my mouth once more. I recalled that he had sounded like he was getting close just before I caught sight of Michael watching us. I needed to build that up again. I worked very diligently and in less than five minutes, I could hear Uncle Harry's tell-tale noisy heavy breathing. I went for it big time, sucking his shaft as deep as I could get him into my mouth. He came powerfully and I felt the heat of his cum spray across my tonsils, some of it reaching my throat in that first strong ejaculatory spray.

Even as I could feel my uncle still lightly spasming his creamy fluid toward the back of my throat, I could see Michael moving in closer to me. I wanted to tell him to wait his turn, but I still had my mouth very full and in a funny way I felt that I owed allegiance to my old uncle.

I held his cock within the warm confines of my mouth until I figured he had blown every last drop and then I purposely and slowly slid my lips back off his shaft, pausing to inspect it when it emerged from the grip of my lips. My tongue darted out and I licked all around to clean off every last drop of his cum.

Michael looked to be so eager that he almost pushed my uncle aside in taking his place, standing in almost the same spot and facing the same way as my uncle had. With great reluctance, I stared at the new hard-on presented in front of my face, hoping that this man was clean and free of any diseases. I knew I was taking a big risk, but rather than entering into a debate, I just wanted to get this done and over with quickly.

I grasped the shaft with one hand and pulled it toward my open mouth, licking my lips just before sliding the new cock inside. There was still an amount of foreskin to pull back on, this man not being cut at birth as my uncle had been. I tried to switch off my mind while I sucked on this second erection but my thoughts kept coming back to how I had reached this point. Who would have thought that I would have gone so far as to be giving a blow job to the uncle that I had at one time despised? And now here I was, giving one of my special blow jobs to a stranger, a man I had not even met until 24 hours ago.

He was different from my uncle in that he kept wanting to thrust his appendage deeper into my throat and I found myself having to use both hands to restrain him. He was much quieter than my uncle. For a start, he didn't have an asthmatic wheeze when his breathing became heavier. In fact, he approached cumming very quietly with no warning so that suddenly he was there, his cock exploding in release within my mouth, shooting his jism seemingly much more stronger than my uncle had.

Michael's semen had a different taste about it, not exactly unpleasant ... just a bit different, still acceptable without gagging on it as I felt it slide down my throat after each gulp. I used my tongue to clean Michael up too. My uncle had already left the bathroom although I suspect he may have gone into the next room to watch me blowing Michael on the big TV. Michael didn't even stay to help me stand up. I'd been kneeling for quite a while and even at my young age, my knees hurt from pressing into the hard bathroom floor tiles.

I dressed and left that bathroom, having to pass through the master bedroom once more. The TV, where I had seen the scene of the bathroom where I had been unknowingly performing, was switched off and there was no sign of either of the older men. I returned to my bedroom. In spite of how long I seemed to be in the bathroom, it was still only 5.30. I chose to lie down on the bed and rest up before meeting up with everyone for dinner. I knew that I'd feel awkward when I saw both senior men at the dinner table ... and what of Linda? Was there any possibility that she knew what went on in her bathroom, had her husband told her to keep out of the way for an hour or so? What a strange family!

The two men and Linda couldn't have been nicer when I arrived for dinner. In spite of my fear that somebody might slip and say something, nobody did. While Jerry had claimed he'd be back by seven for dinner, there was no sign of him in the dining room. I expected somebody would tell me where he was, considering that I was supposed to be his girlfriend here to meet his parents for the weekend.

After a half-hour, I felt compelled to ask. Linda and Michael shot glances at each other before the wife answered, "He won't be back for dinner. I don't expect to see him until late tonight."

"Where did he go?" I asked but only received the same answer as I got when he left ... that he was heading off to meet up with some old buddies.

Dinner was most enjoyable, but now on the second night of our visit, conversation wasn't quite as free-flowing, particularly with Jerry not around to act as a bridge between our hosts and my uncle and me. So not wanting to labour the evening any longer than was necessary, I elected to go to bed as early as 10pm. My uncle caught up with me in the hallway before I even reached the door of my bedroom.

"Leave it unlocked, I'll come on in when the coast is clear."

I stopped in my tracks, turning to face him, "The door will be locked Uncle Harry, you've caused me enough trouble for one day."

He looked stunned, "What do you mean, what did I do?"

"What did you do? Damn you, you left me vulnerable for Michael to take advantage of me."

"How can you blame me for that?"

"Because if you hadn't been hovering around, trying to get your damn blow job, he would never have demanded one too."

"You didn't seem to object too much. In fact, I kind of got the idea that doing two of us turned you on."

"You've got to be kidding! Uncle Harry, what was the point? I could complain to Linda ... or Jerry if we ever see him again. But that just involves more people knowing about what you expect me to do for you. The least that other people know about us the better."

"Does it embarrass you, are you ashamed of what we do? Am I not good enough for you now that you're a college kid?"

I had to be careful not to offend him, "No, I'm not embarrassed that you're my uncle. But what does embarrass me is that what you expect of me is incest. Do you hear me Uncle Harry, many people consider that very wrong? After the warning I got from Jerry about his parents and their religious beliefs, I would have thought that these people may have disapproved of what we did this afternoon, but Michael -- for one -- doesn't seem to have any problem with his son's girlfriend giving out blow jobs."

"Why can't I come in and lie down with you in bed tonight? We've never been in a bed together yet."

"And it won't be tonight. Uncle Harry, Jerry is my boyfriend and I expect he'll come to my room as soon as he gets home tonight. So please stay away ... understand?"

He looked like he didn't like it, but he agreed not to hassle me about it tonight. I lay awake for quite some time, expecting to hear Jerry's knock on my door. But it never came, at least not before I eventually drifted off to sleep around midnight.

To be continued in Part 3