All Comments on 'My Unspoken Consent Ch. 01'

by One Wounded Dragon

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WHY?

Why are most all stories here of cuckold nature but most comments are from readers who hate cuckold stories.Im new here...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Haters... I'm fucking your girl...

The haters here can't accept this as just a story, they take it personally because ... I'm fuxking their girls, hard. :) they can that tell their girls have been big cocked and just have no interest in their small dicks anymore. Jealousy is what it is. :)

One Wounded DragonOne Wounded Dragonover 6 years agoAuthor
Fuck all you haters

You ass holes! I don't give a rat's ass what you think of my writing. If you don't like it, DON'T READ IT! Yes. I'm deleting your comments. Fuck off.

One Wounded DragonOne Wounded Dragonover 6 years agoAuthor
This is EROTIC FANTASY!

I have written and taken awards for fiction, non-fiction, fantasy and erotic fantasy. This is erotic fantasy. There are no STDs, there is no reality, there are no unwanted children. It's EROTIC FANTASY. If you don't like it, DON'T READ IT!!! Spare me your stupid comments. I will delete them.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
Great! I to love to be watched

Being watched is awesome. Good story xoxoxoxo Annette

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Please don't delete comments, Mr Dragon

I recognise your displeasure at the "assholes" who make negative comments about your story. But please don't delete them, they provide therapy for those commenters making them and entertainment for those of us who are fascinated by their rage.

Remember, if you write a Loving Wives story you are entering a pit of vipers where there is even disagreement about which stories should or should not be included in the category, let alone which are 'good' stories.

I prefer to believe that authors on this site should write for themselves, not their readers. The readers pay nothing and are owed nothing by the authors. If a commenter says he or she enjoys a story, the author should take that as a bonus. If it enrages the anonymice, consider it entertainment.

Lue

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 6 years ago
Watching is ok

I have a problem when she's asking hubby to let somebody else knock her up. That's beyond exhibition and fantasy - it's demeaning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very hot

Fantasies are an important part of consensual sexual fun, and your story is an excellent example. My husband and I fantasized for years about him watching me being fucked, and it made our sex more pleasurable. Finally, while on vacation in Florida, we bumped into a former classmate of his and, to make a long, wonderfully erotic story short, I fucked him three times over two days with my husband watching. It was the most erotically thrilling and fulfilling experience of our lives. Keep writing. Top score for you :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
If you are looking for only constructive criticism . . .

. . . This is absolutely the wrong place to publish. A whole lot of readers here have been cuckolded, but can't stop reading stories about Loving Wives and getting pissed off at what their own wives did to them. You'll get "cuck shit" and "fag cuck shit" every time on any story that isn't Burn the Bitch.

As for the story itself, I thought it was OK, but not great. 4

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantasy or No Fantasy

Wanting your wife to get pregnant from another man is stupid fucktard.Thats erotic? Raising someone elses spawn.Like I said its idiocy as a fantasy.Its a fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Its a harmless outlet, at least to others.

Unlike some sicknesses, its not contagious. But it is odd that you enjoy being this sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Watching is great, wanting another man to knock up your wife is a bit much

Love your writing style and the picture you paint of the wife and her luscious pussy. Do not care for the idea of another man getting her preggers. Keep writing the descriptive style, that part is terrific.

cloakndagger772cloakndagger772over 6 years ago
welcome back!

So good to see one of the old masters return! I can't count how many loads I have lost due to your stories. :)

Ignore the negative vibe of the comments; sadly, hot wife and cuckold stuff gets a ton of auto 1 star ratings these days.

I sincerely hope that you continue to submit new stories - I can't wait to see how this one ends, and read new tales from you.

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
I believe that this writer...

I believe that this writer has taken awards for fiction, non-fiction, fantasy and erotic fantasy. But when he wrote this, he should have been in a bad day! Just like a lot of other readers I think: What the need for that ending? It came from nowhere! 1*

droogedroogeover 6 years ago
I Can't Help But Agree With Lue's Post...

... his seems to be the most mature. The anons, it must be stated, have every right to read what they like and comment on what they read and nobody has the right of censorship. If one starts on that slippery slope,literotica might as well pick up stakes and fold it's tent and leave. I m also warning authors that deleting any comments especially anons is self defeating. The Anons represent a sizable minority on this site and particularly in the LW sub setting. Imagine what would happen if they all decided to leave Literotica. It hardly bears thinking. Mr Dragon, I implore you please don't delete any comment. As for bad press, all I can say is that everyone's a critic that will be more than ready to tell you what is wrong with your story. Even William Shakespeare had a vociferous band of detractors that would follow him from town to town hurling insults at him. at every town he was booked to present his play. So one might say you are in very good company indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Like another

Commentater said, although not for me I get the idea of watchinng interracial sex, wife maybe, but letting her get knocked up and no less with a mongrel, then that is going way too far, fantasy or not so from a 3* down to 1*.I therefore put this down as racist and refuse to accept interracial offspring to a white couple.

JJ

bigglesbigglesover 6 years ago
loved it.

Nice to have you back.

You don't need me to say that both the content and style are fine.

I like the fantasy of her getting knocked up.

Love the slick hot feeling of a filled pussy. Especially slipping in from behind.

Love the look on her face when he cums inside her.

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1 star

Racist shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

sick tripe!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wife Breeding

My wife and I loved this story; it was well written, slowly built up to a climax and was highly erotic. Our story is similar so, your's really appealed to us. Even though my wife loves me dearly, she had always had the fantasy of being bred by other men.

Over the first few years of our marriage she seared this fantasy into my brain by talking dirty about it as we made love. And, it soon became my fantasy too. We now have three children, and each was sired by a different man. I got to witness each conception and those were the most exciting times of my life.

Please write some sequels, this is a great story line.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Last anon

Your story was so touching and heart warming that I actually shed a tear whilst reading it. What could be more enjoyable than watching your wife bear another man's child? Thank you for sharing.

patilliepatillieover 5 years ago
I see the Dragon has a thin skin

So he will b belching Fire 🔥 at the comments he will get.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot as hell.

This is very sexy and I loved every word of it. P,ease continue this. And p,ease continue to delete the nasty comments. If they hate these stories so much, why do they come here and jerk off to them every day?

alexandria_leealexandria_leeabout 3 years ago

Wonderful start, I was happy to see that there is at least one more installment! Good, lusty, work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good so far she is teasing but still being faithful. Just hope she doesn't mess up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous