My Vacation with Daddy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all tippy-toed up to his bed, making incredibly sure not to make any noise or let any movement or light in the room. My breath was so deep and fast, I was on the borderline of collapsing from hyperventilation. We all stood there alternating our gaze between each other, Daddy's face and the bulge between his legs. I reached over and ever so slightly touched his mound of man meat. He flinched and scared the living shit out of us.

When he was in a deep sleep again and we regained our composure, I tried again. Feeling his cock albeit through a sheet made my juices ooze out of me and down my leg. Picking my the sheet and carefully placing it next to him, we all stared in disbelief at how large and thick Daddy's cock was, a good 8" and over an inch thick, neatly trimmed and so yummy-looking!

Reaching down, feeling his boy toy in my hand and feeling it grow as I played with it, I was in heaven. I pumped my hand up and down slowly to begin with and got faster as he stiffened up. Faye and Lexi stood there mesmerised seeing their best friend giving her father a hand job. I leaned over his cock and breathed in his scent. It was intoxicating. I gathered some saliva in my mouth and bent over to let him enter my mouth. I can't believe it, I had my father's dick in my mouth; I was sucking my dad off.

After a minute or two of bobbing Daddy in and out of my wet insatiable mouth, I let go and offered the position to the girls. Faye jumped at the opportunity, bending over taking my dad's stiff cock in her mouth, her tits hanging there in mid-air bouncing as she bobbed. Seeing Faye still in just her briefs bent over sucking a stiff dick I just had in my mouth so emphatically turned me on so much. I stuck my hand under my pajama pants and played with myself for a while, and looking at Lexi, she had the same idea.

I walked over to Lexi and whispered something to her. She smiled and nodded. We both walked over to either side of Faye and got down on our knees. Leaning across, we each took one of her nipples into our mouths and began suckling like a hungry infant. Faye moaned so loud we were all afraid Dad would wake up. Knowing what we were doing - sucking our naked best friend's tits while playing with ourselves and while she sucked my sleeping dad's cock - was enough to send us over the edge.

I shuddered and spasmed under the intensity of my own orgasm, and Lexi and Faye weren't far behind. I looked at Dad to make sure he was still asleep, which he was, thankfully. He was moving a little because he was close to cumming in Faye's mouth, but he was still asleep.

When he did cum, Faye kept her mouth over his cock, making sure no cum escaped. She sucked a little more to get all of it out of him, stood up, covered him with the sheet again and we all crept carefully and speedily out of the room. As soon as we closed the door, Faye grabbed me and kissed me, swirling Daddy's cum in both our mouths. I pulled my pajama top over my tits and pressed them against hers, pashing my best friend, feeling our nipples rub against one another's and tasting her lips and my dad's cum in one sweet embrace. Lexi interrupted and, with her crop top up as well, pressed her tits against ours and kissed both of us, wanting some of my dad's delicious cock cream. We stood back from each other, our tits heaving heavily with palpable desire, our eyes drugged with lust, and our mouths full of cum. We each opened our mouths to show the other two how much cum we had and then we all swallowed, licking our lips afterwards to savour the flavour.

After all the excitement, we were all ready for bed. Usually we would get out the inflatable beds and each sleep in one, but after what happened tonight, we decided to go up to my room and all sleep naked together in my bed. We were all so exhausted we fell asleep almost instantly.

The next morning, Faye and Lexi got up, dressed and left before Dad woke up. It was a Saturday so he slept in as I usually did, but they wanted to get home before he woke up, just in case he wasn't as asleep as we thought. Even though we didn't get drunk last night, the effects of the vodka still meant a headache and a sick feeling coursing through my veins. After seeing them out, I went to the kitchen and drank a few glasses of water to give my body the opportunity to flunk my system.

About an hour passed before Dad finally ventured out from his lair. He was still mostly naked besides putting on a pair of boxer shorts. Rubbing his eyes, he kissed me good morning on the cheek and poured himself a cup of coffee.

"Did you sleep well? I thought the girls were going to sleep over." I explained that they did but had to go home early. Dad stared into his cup for a moment, then turned to me.

"I had the weirdest dream last night." My stomach sank to the darkest depths of my soul; maybe he was awake and just enjoyed me and my besties pleasuring his pole. No, he would've said something, especially if his daughter partook in the activity. Right?

"I dreamed that Faye sucked my cock while I was in bed." I'd never heard Dad speak like that before. I've heard him say 'cock' before obviously, but never to describe his actual penis. "She was naked, bent over at the foot of my bed, bobbing up and down. Usually when I dream about Faye or Lexi, we fuck at the beach."

"What?!" I screamed. "This isn't your first time dreaming about her?"

He told me that ever since a beach party we had a few years ago when he saw all of us in scantily clad bikinis, he would dream about fucking them. Sometimes even masturbate to images of them.

"What about me? I was there too, if you recall." I was trying to bait him, to see where his feelings were in regards to us being something more than just father and daughter. He began to act uneasy, shifting his eyes and weight and fiddling with nearby objects.

"If I was being completely honest, I have fantasised about you too before. I'm so sorry but I can't help who I dream about." I was in the grey area. Was he saying that to cover up his true feelings of wanting me, or was he being truthful? I decided to try something to see how he reacted.

"I've had dreams about you too before. If you can be that honest, I can too."

I looked up at him, wished myself luck and leaned in to kiss him. A real kiss, on the lips. My heart was beating out of my chest, each thump feeling like my ribs were being cloven in two. I pulled away as swiftly as I went in and waited with impatient anticipation for his reaction. His eyes bulged out as if from his skull, his mouth agape, speechless. He looked at me like I was a stranger, a veil of confusion and discomfort behind his eyes. He turned and walked slowly to his bedroom, closing the door behind him. Oh God, what have I done?!

I dragged my feet over to the lounge and collapsed onto the seat. A rogue tear ran down my face, the calm before the storm. Losing more and more control as each second ticked away, I eventually dropped my head into my hands and cried like I've never cried before. I could've potentially ruined the best relationship I ever had or ever will have.

After what seemed like a lifetime, Dad finally emerged from his room and walked over to me. Pulling me to my feet, we embraced and cried together. We sat down on the couch, keeping our hands together.

"Jenny, we have to talk about what happened before." I nodded with short sharp movements.

"Why did you kiss me like that? I'm your father." My eyes averted from his, looking anywhere but right at him. He put his hand around my shoulder and pulled me closer. "Nothing you say will ever make me stop loving you." He flashed his beautiful smile, which made me sigh a sigh of relief.

"I love you Daddy."

"I love you too baby girl."

"I love you like Mum used to."

He was taken back, stunned to hear that his daughter felt the way his wife did before she left. I explained everything that I had told the girls, that being the woman of the house and doing everything that Mum done was affecting me, was making me feel things toward him that previously didn't exist.

After some thought, he expressed to me that he had felt something similar but daren't say anything or act upon it.

"May I ask something of you?" He nodded.

"I want to kiss you again, properly this time. If we both feel something, we discuss our options. But if one or neither of us want to continue, we drop it and figure out how to feel like father and daughter again. Deal?"

Dad ran his hand through my hair, twiddling and curling it around his fingers. "Deal," he said. He leaned in and pressed his gentle lips against mine, massaging them in a dance of the senses. With my hand behind his head, I brought our lips even closer, empowering our kiss with passion and lust. I grabbed his free hand and brought it up to my breast. He cupped my tit, fondling it and rubbing my nipple through the fabric. I moaned into his mouth, which only encouraged his behaviour. My plan to seduce my dad was working.

He leaned back, a small string of saliva still connecting our lips. I licked my lips and waited to see what was going to happen next. I asked him if he liked it. He stared at me with a different veil behind his eyes, one of possibility and forbidden excitement. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me more passionately this time, feeling me all over my body; nowhere on my person was off-limits to him. In-between kisses we each stripped off an item of clothing until moments later, we both sat there embracing one another's naked flesh in an intertwined knot of incestuous desire.

He looked deep into my eyes, piercing my very soul. I could see that he thought what we were doing was the worst of the worst, a father nakedly interlocked with his daughter, but we didn't care. He laid me back and spread my legs. Our eyes locked, he guided his cock to my dripping wet opening without looking. I was so excited and scared; my first time with my dad and my first time ever. His big head spread my lips apart and I gasped deeply. Dad asked me if I was still a virgin and I nodded shyly. He promised he would be gentle with me, as he dropped his head and kissed me slowly and reassuringly.

Pushing further into me, he reached the gateway to my inner sanctum. Running his hands over my body made me feel so safe and protected. He gave a sharp thrust and a moment of pain later, he was inside me. My father, whose blood runs in my veins and raised me to be the girl I am today, has violated my innocence, taken my virginity and is now fucking me.

Feeling his thick member penetrate my teen pussy, sliding in and out of me with ease, felt indescribable. He kissed my lips, my cheek, my neck and moved down to my nipples. His tongue had a roughness that stimulated every cell it touched. My hips began to thrust back and forth in sync with Dad's and I could tell he was close to ejaculation. His face was distorting like it did when Faye sucked him off.

I told him to pull out and he did just in time to cum on my stomach, wads of thick ooze sprayed over my body, a white stringy mess as proof of my father's and my copulation. He collapsed on top of me, our bodies heaving in time with each other as our breath returned to normal. He looked me in the eyes and kissed me some more. I could get used to this.

We hopped in the shower together, the water creating a carnal medium with which to play with one another. He lathered up the soap and ran his hands over my tits, massaging and caressing them in a sudsy display of sensuality. I cupped his butt cheeks in my hands and pulled him closer. I kissed down his body until I had his cock between my lips again. Squeezing his cheeks while bringing his rod deeper into my mouth, he was so big I couldn't get more than a couple of inches in. Even after emitting his seed only a few moments ago, he grew to his full size and it was actually hurting my jaw to stretch my mouth wide enough to take him.

He placed his hands on the back of my head and began to gently thrust into me. I felt like I was going to gag at some point but I managed to hold the feeling back; I wanted to make this moment last. When we were both clean, we dried each other off and went back to bed. With the crimson effects of my hymen destruction cleaned off in the shower, Daddy laid me back and spread my legs again, this time to please me in a different way.

"Oh fuck baby girl, you have such a sweet little pussy." He leaned down and breathed in my scent. Feeling his hot breath gently stimulating my clit was making me wetter than I already was. Daddy stuck his tongue out and ever so slightly touched my nub, making me flinch and squeal. I couldn't wait any longer. I grabbed his hair and grinded my fuckhole against his mouth, coating his face with my juices.

He was lapping at me like a dog at its water bowl, his tongue collecting every drop of cream that escaped me. It felt so good, I was close to cumming after only a few minutes. Every second he was tonguing my clit brought me closer to heaven. I clenched and pulled his tongue deeper into me. With a sudden jolt, I reached my destination and rode his face, spreading my pussy cum all over him, which he seemed to extremely enjoy.

Looking down at him with lust-filled eyes, I brought him closer to me and kissed him, tasting my juices on his lips. "I love you Daddy," I said, lightly running my nails over his back. "I love you too." Hearing him say that was a dream come true. Not only did he love me as my father, he loved me as his lover now.

We laid there for ages, just basking in each other's warmth. The outside world seemed to hurry past us with not a care in the world that we were being left behind. Birds sang out their cheery tune, the wind wisping through the trees, the people on the streets scurrying like insects to their next port of call. But I was happy, cosy and warm in my lover's arms, in my father's arms.

Days passed and we fit very comfortably into our new roles as a couple, if only in the sanctuary of our domain. We ate together, cleaned together, showered together, slept together, and yes, fucked together, often. Outside our home we acted like any normal father-daughter duo, even arguing sometimes, but only for the benefit of our audience. Once we were home, though, the jeans were down, the panties were off and the cock was in.

I decided to please my Daddy in a different way. When he was still at work, I skipped my last lesson at school and went home early. I raced inside, went to the kitchen and pulled out all the pure chocolate I could find. I put it all in a bowl and heated it in the microwave. My plan was to have him come home to his sexy teen daughter naked and finger-fucking herself covered in melted chocolate for him to lick off.

While it was in the microwave, I quickly hopped in the shower and cleaned myself off. I had another surprise for Daddy too. Last night he and I were looking up porn on his laptop, for inspirational purposes. I noticed a lot of his recommended videos were about rimming and anal. So I figured, if he wants to fuck his daughter up her ass so badly, why not? I had never put anything up there before, but I want him to use me as his fuck toy in any way that pleases him.

I got out of the shower, towelled off and got the chocolate out of the microwave. I immediately covered it and put it in the fridge. I wanted it to be cool enough to pour on my bare skin but still warm enough to be a pleasure to eat.

About an hour and a half later, I heard him pull up into the garage. I ran to check the chocolate; yep, that's the perfect temperature. I lay down naked on the floor in the kitchen - on the tiles, because, you know, it was going to get messy in here - and poured it all over me. It felt so good being covered in this sweet gooey substance. I was getting wet just thinking of how Daddy was going to react. I closed my eyes and began playing with myself, letting the chocolate go into all my nooks and crannies.

Daddy came into the house and yelled out my name. I answered him with a barrage of moans, high in volume and explicit in nature. He followed the sounds and found me in the kitchen, covered in chocolate and knuckle-deep in pussy. I looked up at him with lust-filled eyes and said in the sexiest voice I knew how to make, "Dinner's ready." I winked at him and that was enough. He stripped off his clothes and got on top of me, his cock already hard from the moment he laid eyes on his sweet surprise.

He groped my tits in his hands, flicking and licking each hard chocolate-covered nipple. I put my fingers in his mouth, letting him taste the delectable combination of chocolate and teen pussy. He kissed me with such ferocity, sucking the chocolate right off my lips. He went down slowly, tasting the sweet skin on my neck, shoulders, breasts and stomach. Cupping my butt in his big manly hands, he raised it up til all my weight was resting on my upper back. With my ass high in the air, I spread my legs and gave him a perfect view of my own fondue kit.

He stuck his tongue deep in my pussy, exploring every inch of my creamy canal. Squeezing my ass cheeks together spread my pussy lips apart for easier access. I started playing with my tits, both for added pleasure for me and also for visual stimulation for Daddy. I brought up one of my tits to my mouth and began sucking at my own nipple. It felt so good, having Daddy's tongue in my pussy and my own flicking my nipple.

I asked Daddy to stick a finger in me. He touched my pussy and I stopped him. "Not there," I said. With a wink, I guided his finger to my back entrance. He was so excited, I reached down and grabbed his big cock in my hand, using the chocolate as lubrication. I pulled back and forth, pumping his cock nearly to the point of ejaculation. I stopped, though, when I saw Daddy making his faces; I want him to shoot his thick load deep in my ass.

His mouth was shiny with my juices, indicative of how much he enjoyed eating out his daughter's tight pussy. He pushed his finger in my ass, slowly at first until I relaxed enough to allow further access. Eventually he had his entire finger in my backdoor. He licked around the base of his finger around my asshole, lubricating it even more for smoother playtime. Moving his finger in and out of my tiny hole while still lapping at my clit was the best feeling in the world!

He then turned me around, my ass still in the air, legs still spread, face down. Pulling my cheeks apart, his tongue began to explore the depths of my ass, getting it ready for his cock to enjoy. Once it was properly lubricated, he leaned up on his knee and guided his cock head to my forbidden entrance. As our skin touched at this taboo site, I gasped, excited and nervous to have my last hole's virginity taken away.

I spread my cheeks even further apart to make the expected pain as minimal as possible. He spat in his hand and wet the tip of his cock. Pushing a little harder, his cock head opened my hole to the dark bitter depths ahead. Once his head was in me, the rest went in easy. It was such a strange feeling having something going in my ass but it also felt so good. I can't wait to do more of this.

After only a few moments of pushing in, pulling back and pushing in deeper, he eventually was entirely inside me. I looked back at him, gave him an approving nod and waited for him to fuck me. He began slow and sped up as my moans increased. For my first time, I was going pretty rough. He fucked my ass hard and fast, the best way to fuck any hole.

I could hear in his voice as he grunted and grimaced that he was close to cumming. I began pushing back into him, allowing him deeper access for his cum. In the seconds before he exploded inside me, I pushed as hard as I could back into him. I could feel his cock pump into me, feel the convulsions propel his load deep in my colon.