My Vacation with Daddy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feeling of having Daddy's cum inside me was incredible. We collapsed onto the floor, a twisted mess of sweat, cum and chocolate. I rested on his heaving chest, feeling his strong arms wrap around me. I gave him several soft kisses all over his body, and he in return gave me several kisses on my head. Our lips gravitated to each other's and we passionately kissed before relaxing on the floor.

"Daddy?"

"Yes, beautiful."

"I want to ask you something."

He looked at me, brushing my hair out of my face. "Anything baby."

"What do you think about the idea of going on a trip with me, somewhere where nobody knows us, and pretend to be a real couple?" I was nervous asking him this, bringing our taboo relationship out in the real world. He thought about it for a while and said reassuringly, "Why not?"

We spent the remainder of the evening planning out the details: where we would like to go, when, etc. I was getting so excited thinking of going away with Daddy, actually being his girlfriend instead of his daughter even for a little while. It's going to be so indescribably wonderful, I can't wait!