My Vacation with Daddy Ch. 02

Story Info
How it all began - A prequel.
7.8k words
4.58
61.3k
60

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: This story contains incestuous content between father and daughter, anal sex, some lesbianism and choc-play. If any or all of this offends you, please read no more. This story is told purely from the daughter's point of view and acts as a prequel to the first chapter. All characters and scenarios are completely fictional, all characters involved are of legal age, and any resemblance to real people, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

*****

Today started like any other day lately, normal in its strangeness and strange in its normalcy. I used to wake up to the smell of hot coffee and freshly baked bread, the light of a new sunrise peeking through the gap in my curtains and the sound of my parents gently whispering so as not to wake me too soon. Those were good times and I often reminisce of those days. Now, though, even with the olfactory and visual stimuli still coming into my room, the sound of silence is eerie. I used to hear Mum and Dad laughing together, chatting about their plans for the day and other miscellaneous trivialities, but since Mum left, Dad does nothing when he wakes up. No TV or radio or computer, he just sits in his chair at the table staring off into space. Lord knows what he's thinking about.

I've tried everything I can think of to get him back to his normal self but he's still phased out; divorce does that. I got up out of bed, put my pink satin dressing gown over my almost naked body and went to the kitchen to see him. With the satin rubbing against my nipples they were getting hard so I decided to be quick. Sure enough, when I got to the kitchen, he was doing the same thing as he usually did, sit just in his boxers and stare off into the distance with a cup of coffee in his hand.

"Good morning Daddy," I said quietly so as not to startle him. He looked up and smiled.

"Morning sweetie. Give your old man a kiss." He turned and faced his cheek to me. I walked over and kissed his cheek. I put my arms around him and gave him a cuddle. Little did I realise at the time that my boobs pushed right into his face, with hard nipples and on a tiny piece of satin as a barrier. I gasped, felt a rush of blood from my head to between my legs, and let go. He didn't seem to notice but I felt embarrassed so I excused myself and headed to my room.

When I got to my room, I closed the door and just stood there wondering what the fuck happened. I had never felt like this when I cuddled Dad, not even when we were naked together. We were very close, have been all my life, and we never felt the need to hide our bodies because everyone has either a pussy or a cock so why bother hiding the obvious. We didn't walk around naked all the time but if we passed each other coming out of the shower or something like that, we didn't think much of it. But this was different. I felt... weird, and that weird feeling felt good.

I couldn't shake the feeling so I got back into bed and decided to 'deal' with my feeling. I pulled apart my robe and slid my fingers down my body. When I found my shaven pussy, my breathing became deep and erratic. Each touch was a lightning bolt of sexual ecstasy that surged through my whole body. I was wet. That's weird. Could I have actually gotten wet from pressing my tits into my father's face? I decided to ignore that line of thinking and focus on the feeling I was giving myself.

I spread my lips apart and started playing with my engorged clit, gently flicking it and revelling in the euphoria. My chest heaved with every breath, my nipples getting ever harder as they slid against the soft satin. I took out one of my tits and brought it to my mouth. I always loved playing with my pussy while licking my hard nipples; being doubly served, if only by myself, was so addictively satisfying.

Juices were flowing out of me and onto my bed sheet, and I writhed in my warm wetness I felt on my asshole and lower back. I slid a finger inside and started working it, pumping like a piston in and out. Then two fingers. Feeling the sticky sliminess between my fingers and around my hand was intoxicating. I pulled out and tasted myself. I've never tasted a pussy before - well, besides my own - but I'm sure I would love it if I had the opportunity.

As I approached the sweet finale, my hips gyrated against my fingers, convulsing in a fit of orgasmic thunder. Sweat dripped off me and my breathing was forcing my chest to spasm. Vision was slowing becoming blurry and all notion of time became meaningless. The reward of all my hard work slowly oozed out of me and I scooped up some for me to savour.

The sweet viscous substance danced on my tongue like a stripper, teasing my palate and giving each and every tastebud a taste of the distinct flavour of sex. After some time, my breathing returned to normal and my vision was restored to 20/20 clarity. I had to get ready for school so I got up, got dressed into my uniform and grabbed my bag.

As I was heading out the door, Dad shouted from his room where he was undoubtedly getting ready for work, "Have a good day sweetie. Do you want me to pick you up from Lexi's or are you going to come straight home?" I was going to go to Lexi's afterwards but I'm not sure now.

"I don't know. I'll text you after school and tell you what I'm doing," I shouted back to him. "Okay, bye."

When I arrived at school, my two besties Faye and Lexi were standing there waiting for me, as usual. After Mum left, they were really supportive and helped me out a lot. They took me shopping, helped me with my homework when my grades began to drop, and most importantly, gave me an avenue of communication outside family. Dad listened to me but because it was an especially touchy subject for him still, conversation was lax.

The school day was pretty ordinary as school days go. I didn't feel very social afterwards so I texted my dad that I was going straight home. Faye and Lexi assured me that if I felt differently later on and wanted some company that they'd be happy to take me out.

When I got back home, I was by myself; Dad wouldn't be home from work for at least a couple of hours. I was so horny all day I had to have another bout of pussy playtime. I threw my bag on the couch, sat on the recliner and put my feet up. Looking at myself, modestly speaking, I was pretty sexy with my uniform on. Tight white button shirt with a green tie, plaid green skirt I repeatedly folded at the waist to make a mini, white knee-high socks and black flats were a sexy combination, or so I gathered from all the attention I received whilst wearing such attire.

Lifting my skirt, I breathed in my mouth-watering aroma as my fingers once again found their way to the moist cave between my legs. A few rogue drips escaped the confines of my clit and ran down between my butt cheeks and moistened the recliner. I was so wet I just slipped in two fingers right from the get-go. Pumping them in and out was easier than before, and a lot more satisfying. It didn't take me long to reach climax. I let out a loud moan and collapsed in a heap of relaxed muscle and phased senses.

Time passed very quickly, my hand still under my skirt massaging the sticky secretion between my fingers. I knew if I didn't move I'd fall asleep on the recliner so I decided to get up and clean myself up. I went to the bathroom and washed my hands, took off my panties that were completely drenched with vaginal discharge and put them in the laundry basket, and changed out of my uniform into my baggy pajamas.

I got a text from Faye a few minutes later asking if I wanted them to come over. 'Uh, yeah,' I thought to myself. I love hanging out with my bitches! I quickly asked Dad for permission via text, to which he responded, "Of course. I'll pick something up for dinner. Should be home within the hour." I told her it's a yes and to get Lexi on the way over.

About half an hour and a quick freshen up later, there was a knock on the door. Loud knocking. Yep, it was them. I opened the door and yelled, "What up, bitches!" and winked. They came in, Lexi wearing a tight crop top and mini denim shorts and Faye wearing a yellow summery dress. Seeing me in my pajamas, they gave a look to each other and laughed. The word 'slacker' was mentioned, by both of them. Oh well, I'm comfortable.

Lexi looked around sneakily and asked if my dad was home, to which I said no. She smiled and lifted a small bottle of vodka from her satchel. "Tonight's going to be fun." She always had to introduce alcohol to whatever activity we had planned, which I didn't mind but I knew Faye did but she went along with it anyway; she just hardly drank anything, most of the time. Peer pressure, you see.

We went to the kitchen and each grabbed a drink, then we went to the lounge. We all took a seat, with Faye and myself on the couch and Lexi on the recliner. When she sat down, Lexi felt something under her, a warm wetness. She lifted herself off the chair and saw the spot I left before; I completely forgot about cleaning that up. Fuck! "What's that?" she asked. Shaking my head, I said I had no clue. She leaned in and sniffed it, then she looked up at me with derision. "Did you fuck yourself here today?"

I shrugged my shoulders looking as innocently guilty as ever, giving a mischievous smirk. "You slut!" shouted Lexi, flicking my nipple through my pajama top. I flinched and flicked her back. Sitting back down, we all grabbed a pillow and relaxed. Lexi asked if my masturbatory me-time was pleasurable. I leaned forward. "I need to talk to you both. Something happened today and I'm not sure how to work it out." All joking and mischief went away and my best friends were there for me. I didn't know how to bring up what happened with Dad this morning, but I needed advice.

"Before I say anything, you have to promise on everything good and holy that what I say stays in this room." They both nodded, and I gulped and continued. "I had a strange... interaction with Daddy this morning. I gave him a cuddle, accidentally pressed my tits into his face and wound up so horny! I had to race to my room and finger myself!"

I was expecting a really bad reaction to my words, me being aroused by my own father. What actually happened, though, was so much better. They looked at each other and both gave me a hug. As I was embraced by my besties, I let out a huge sigh and all apprehension left me with my breath. They let me go, sat back and Faye took a deep breath. "Jenny, we aren't exactly surprised that this has happened. Your mum is gone and now you're the woman of the house." I never thought of it like that.

"Let me ask you this," asked Lexi. "Have you and your dad been doing activities that he and your mum used to do together? Cooking, shopping, cleaning, etcetera?" I turned and thought for a second. Well, he and I had been doing all those things, but that's only because I didn't want him to do them alone and without help. What kind of daughter would I be if I was up in my room going on Facebook or whatever while he was cleaning and the like? I looked at Lexi and nodded.

"My theory is, you've subsumed your mother's role into your own life and become a spousal substitute. He's always been the man of the house, but now that the woman of the house part has been transferred from your mum to you, you're feeling more like a wife than a daughter, just because no-one else is there to fill that role."

I've never heard Lexi speak so deeply and philosophically. What she said made sense and it didn't even seem to bother me that my father and I were acting more like a husband-and-wife couple than a father-and-daughter couple. I recalled a lot of things just in the last week that pointed to that particular conclusion, like us cuddling on the couch in front of the TV, him making me a tea and bringing it to me in bed, and me giving him a massage after a hard day at work. I didn't think anything of it at the time but looking back now, I never used to do those things when Mum was still here, but she did.

"So, what do I do?" The girls gave a blank look. Faye spoke up first. "You only have three options, really: ignore, abandon or embrace. You can either forget everything and try and work yourself back into your normal role, leave your dad or tell him about what you're feeling and work at it together."

Forgetting everything isn't an option, for as much as I don't want to admit it, being my father's faux wife is the best thing for both of us, and leaving him like Mum did definitely isn't an option, so the only option left is telling him and hoping things work out. I don't know how I'm even going to bring it up. 'Hey Dad, since Mum left I've decided to be your wife instead. Just treat me how you did her, inside and outside the bedroom.' Yeah, that'd go down well.

Whatever I do, I can't let anyone know what I'm considering, not even my besties. Yes, we're as close as close can be but not even they would understand me contemplating entering a romantic relationship with my own dad. "I guess forgetting everything and trying to get back to normal is my only option," I said with an ersatz heavy heart.

I had no sooner spoken the final syllable when Dad burst through the door. "Guess who's got pizza!" This was going to be awkward. Never before had I had dinner with my father when I felt so confused and aroused. I just wanted to feel his body against mine, our naked flesh writhing together. He gave us each a box, sat down on the couch right next to me and put his arm over my shoulder. I felt a tingle rush between my legs and the room went quiet. He looked at all of us slowly; we'd never been this quiet before, ever.

"You guys alright? Want me to leave, have some girl time together?"

I had to think smart; if I said yes, Faye and Lexi would think I'm not trying to normalise our circumstances, and if I said no, it'd be so hard for me to control myself around Dad. "Stay Daddy, it's okay. We're just going to watch TV or something."

"Sounds great. Everyone good for drinks?" Faye asked for a Coke and Lexi just water. I passed. We all sat down in front of the TV and watched something. I don't know what, as my mind was elsewhere. Dad sitting so close to me, as he'd done since I was born, suddenly became a challenge of will, a struggle to find the focus to keep my hands to myself and not get too close to him just yet, especially with the girls around.

After a couple of hours of watching who-knows-what, Dad decided to head to bed and leave us to hang out by ourselves. As soon as we heard his bedroom door close, Lexi pulled out the vodka. "Let's get this party started!" she yelled, loudly for us but quietly enough to not be heard outside the lounge. We each had a few sips and decided to play Truth or Dare, a fun game for underage-drinking, sexually deviant teenagers.

We went through the charade of the normal questions and dares, as a prequel to the fun part of the game. After a few rounds, we turned promiscuous. "Okay Jenny," started Faye. "Truth or dare?" I chose dare, and the dare that was issued me was quite a shock. She dared me to kiss Lexi, on the mouth, with tongue. I had always wanted to kiss a girl, and Lexi was one of my best friends so I didn't feel as awkward as I would've been had my first been with a stranger at a party or something.

I moistened my lips, grabbed the collar of her crop top and pulled her lips onto mine. She ran her fingers through my hair as our lips parted and our tongues intertwined. It was the best kiss I had ever had, so soft and delicate and yummy. The strawberry gloss on her lips transferred to mine as we pulled away after a minute of tonsil hockey. I have to admit, I didn't want to stop. Kissing Lexi was so good!

We stared at each other for a moment and I licked my lips, savouring my first lesbian experience. Faye decided it was an appropriate time to start singing Katy Perry's "I Kissed a Girl". We all chuckled and each took another sip of vodka. My turn.

"Lexi, what'll it be, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"What did you think of our kiss?"

Lexi started to blush a little and turned away briefly. I was flattered that I made her feel like that. She confessed that it was her first girl-on-girl kiss too and that she loved it. I leaned in, gave her a peck on the lips and told her I felt the same. I think Faye was questioning what she had done, as it seems she was being left out a little.

It was Lexi's turn and, by our rule of circles, it was Faye's turn to be asked, to which she chose dare. "I dare you to take off your dress and stay that way for a whole round!" Faye's face flushed and froze a pale white. She was going to be sitting with her best friends in only her lacy briefs. After some playful taunting and a few words of empathy, she acquiesced to Lexi. She wasn't wearing a bra so as she lifted her dress over her head, her small perky tits bounced a little as her dress clung onto them in a last ditch effort to stay on her body but finally let go and Faye sat there almost completely naked. I won't deny that I got a little turned on and wet seeing her pale skin, firm boobs and puffy waiting-to-be-sucked nipples.

Feeling shy, Faye brushed her hair behind her ear and kept her gaze in her lap. I don't know what came over me, but in a moment, before I knew what I was doing, I leaned over and kissed her like I did Lexi. Seeing her naked body drove me wild, made my pussy wet and sent my lust into overdrive!

I grabbed her bare shoulders, which sent shivers down my spine feeling her soft skin, and pulled her lips closer onto mine. Our chests heaved as the palpable sex in the air thickened. I looked over to Lexi as Faye's and my tongues played with each other and signalled her to come over. Lexi crawled over to us and joined in creating a hot three-way kiss between three tipsy schoolgirls.

Reluctantly ending our ménage à trios, I took another gulp of vodka and asked whose turn it was. It was Faye's turn to ask me now. She gave me the usual choices and I chose truth. What she asked me was hard to answer, not to myself but to actually say it out loud.

"If you could fuck your dad with no consequences, would you do it?" Both of them leaning forward in eager anticipation, their breathing still returning back to normal after our kiss.

"Without any consequences," I said, "definitely." The very thought of my dad being inside me, his long thick cock entering my tight wet pussy and pumping me full of ropes of his yummy cum was making me so horny! If I was alone, I would've fingered myself again, imagining it was him.

A thought suddenly struck Lexi. "What are you waiting for, then?" I was confused. What was I waiting for? I didn't get it. "Your dad's asleep, ergo no consequences because he'll never find out."

"Fuck no! I'm not fucking my dad! I was speaking hypothetically." I really wanted to, though. Why couldn't I've felt this way before they came around, then I could've said no to them and had Dad all to myself tonight. Lexi looked at Faye. "Okay Faye, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to suck Dave's cock."

"Mmm, that sounds yummy." Faye winked at me licking her upper lip, which made me so mad. "You're not sucking my dad's cock!" I'd never felt angry at them before. I had just told them a little while ago how I was feeling about my dad and they turn it into something they can play and have fun with. Why would they do this to me? I was vulnerable and they're making a mockery of my feelings.

"How about we all suck his cock." They both stood up and started walking to his bedroom. I raced after them and grabbed both of them by their wrists. Staring daggers at them and tightening my grip on their wrists, I threw their hands down and turned towards Daddy's door. I carefully opened it and peeked inside. There he was, sprawled all over the bed with only a sheet covering his naked body. My mouth began to salivate thinking of what was under that sheet.