My Vacation with Daddy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---

As the three of us walked away from Dad and he was finally out of view, he started hatching out the details of our plan. Before he woke up this morning, we all decided that we wanted to surprise him with a kinky display of teenage sexuality.

We went to several shops nearby, including a lingerie store, a costume store and a porn store. We wanted to make Daddy cum harder than he ever has without even touching us.

After a few hours of erotic shopping, we grabbed a coffee at the café down the road from the hotel and planned out our attack. We had everything planned out but we couldn't figure out one specific detail: our entry. What we wanted was to be in the room before Daddy saw us but that would be very difficult without knowing what he was doing. We came up with the idea of calling him and telling him we want to go out at dusk and insinuating that he needs to have a shower. When we hear the water running, we sneak in and prepare the show.

We finished our coffees and went to the hotel lobby. Calling from my mobile, I called him. "Daddy, we want to go out and see the town tonight. Have a shower and get ready, okay?" He argued the fact that he already had a shower with me this morning, but I was very persuasive. He reluctantly acquiesced to quickly shower so we didn't have much time.

We went up to our floor and stood outside our room. As soon as we heard the water running, we snuck in, quickly got undressed and changed into our new clothes. Faye was wearing white bridal lingerie which included a pushup bra, g-string, suspenders and stockings; Lexi was wearing something a lot darker, lots of leather with a dog collar, chain and high heel knee-high boots; and I was wearing a sexy cosplay outfit of Ariel from The Little Mermaid complete with seashell bra and green panties, stockings and high heels. Each of us was wearing something different, and hopefully this smorgasbord of sexy seductresses would make Daddy feel so horny and special.

The water stopped and we knew, it was showtime. Daddy came out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist and another drying his hair. Every time I see his body, I'm both amazed and aroused. He's so hot and it was making me wet just thinking that in a few minutes I, along with my two sexy best friends, were going to be fucking his hottie of a man.

He walked out of the bathroom as froze as soon as he saw us, his erection immediately coming to attention. His eyes bulged out of their sockets seeing the three of us dressed as we were. He dropped the towel in his hand and loosened the towel around his waist, springing his cock out.

"Sit over there," ordered Lexi, pointing to the couch. He walked over and sat down, his cock excitedly twitching in anticipation of what was to come. The three of us walked over to the couch and stood in front of him, me in the middle and the girls on either side of me.

"You have been a very bad boy, Daddy." As I spoke, Faye and Lexi turned around and bent over, displaying their carefully concealed pussies behind their underwear for his viewing pleasure. "As punishment, we have decided to make you watch us fuck each other, but if you behave while we please one another, we'll let you fuck us." The girls stayed still as I got on my knees and played with them both, still facing Daddy to see his reaction to his little girl playing with her best friends' clits.

His jaw dropped, some slight drool escaping the corner of his mouth. His hand wrapped around his cock but I slapped it away. We weren't fucking in front of him for his cock, only for his eyes. This was going to be hell for him, I could tell, and that was the point. We all longed to be in control and this was the best way to accomplish that.

I knelt behind Faye and pulled her g-string to the side, exposing her wet slit just waiting for me to lap it up. I got as close as I could without actually touching it, exhaling slowly and sending shivers up Faye's body. She knew that teasing Daddy was our primary goal but it was going to hell for us too if we had to go slowly but I decided to speed things up.

Poking my tongue out ever so slightly, I took a single drop of her juices onto my tongue, savouring the taste and making sure Daddy had the best view to see what I was doing. All the while Lexi was still bent over, her hand between her legs keeping herself wet for when I moved on to her. I made sure I was staying wet too, not that I needed to, my own fingers exploring the dark crevasses of my loins.

Not wanting Lexi to feel left out at all, I shifted position and knelt behind her, pulling down her panties and spreading her butt cheeks apart as I dived in more rigorously than I did with Faye. A miniature lake of her pussy cream was on the floor between her feet, absolute proof that Lexi was incredibly turned on and ready to be eaten.

Lexi let out a loud moan as my tongue probed her nether regions, reaching behind her and pulling my head closer between her cheeks. I was moaning loudly as well, muffled and encouraged by her pussy. Faye stood up and walked around Lexi. Standing next to her ass, her cheeks already spread for my access, she leaned down and teased her asshole with her tongue, assisting me with doubly pleasuring both of Lexi's holes.

Not being able to contain it for much longer, Lexi pushed into our faces, eager to heighten the experience to push her over the orgasmic edge. Her breathing got faster, her moaning got louder and her spasming got bigger, all indicators that we were close to making her cum. We really wanted Lexi to cum on our tongues and faces so we engulfed her holes, ensuring a tight seal with our mouths to trap her escaping secretions inside.

I couldn't see Daddy but Faye could from where she was and he must be behaving himself, otherwise she would've taken action. I wish I could see his eyes, see the mind-blowing lust brewing inside him unable to be released. Within a minute, Lexi collapsed under the weight of her own orgasm, falling to the floor on her back and spreading her legs for Daddy to see, still managing to stay in character even amidst the flood-like influx of good feelings originating from her pussy.

Looking at Daddy, my face shining and shimmering with Lexi's cum, I could see how hard it was for him to remain motionless, and how hard his cock was, standing straighter than the Empire State Building. I underestimated how difficult it would be for all of us to keep Daddy out of our orgy. All three of us wanted his cock deep inside us, me most of all. I wanted to feel his thick cock spread my pussy lips apart and tunnel its way deeper and deeper into my body, finally releasing his seed into his little girl's thirsty womb.

I laid down on top of Lexi, putting my ass in the air for Daddy to look at. Pressing our tits together, I breathed seductively into her ear. While there, I asked her if it was too early to allow Daddy to join in. She shook her head, her eyes closed and still moaning quietly in contentment.

I stood up, walked over to him and straddled him, allowing his cock to touch my pussy but not allowing it to spread my lips even a little. "Have you behaved yourself, Daddy?" I asked, placing my arms on his shoulders and edging myself closer to his lips, letting him breathe in Lexi's scent. He nodded energetically. I took a moment to look at him, then kissed him, sharing Lexi's taste and massaging his tongue with my own.

I shifted my weight onto my knees and took a hold of his cock, guiding it to my moist entrance. I've never seen him so relieved and excited. His cock head slipped easily inside and I just fell onto his member, a quick drop to have all of him inside me at once.

I was afraid he was going to cum straight away because of all the teasing, and my fears were correct. Within seconds of being inside me, I felt his cock pulsate and all of his seed shot deep into my womb. I was happy because I wanted Daddy's cum inside me, especially with the possibility of getting pregnant by him, but I was sad because I didn't want to stop fucking him. But I was wrong.

Not only did he keep going, he even fucked me harder and faster than before. He ripped my bra off and took one of my nipples into his mouth, sucking on it harder than ever before.

"Does Ariel like having her daddy's cum in her perfect pussy?" I nodded profusely, grinding against his cock and biting my lip. I looked over my shoulder to see what the girls were doing and they were on the floor, 69ing each other, not paying attention to Daddy or me at all, just enjoying each other's pussies.

Bouncing up and down on Daddy's cock was getting me so excited, I didn't want to stop. His hands on my ass, my tit in his mouth, his cum in my pussy, it was all so yummy! It was probably because we seduced him and fucked in front of him first that his cock was still hard post-ejaculation. I leaned in and whispered into his ear, "Do you want to fuck Faye's or Lexi's ass?" He whispered into my ear, "Fuck yes!" and then sucked on my ear lobe while continuing to shove his rock hard cock deep into me. "Whose?"

"Lexi's. I've already cum inside Faye, now I want Lexi."

I reluctantly slipped off Daddy's cock and went down to take it into my mouth, tasting my pussy and his cum in a cocktail of yummy bodily fluids. He stood up and went over to the girls, kneeling behind Lexi and bending over to lube up her asshole with his tongue. I did the same with Faye and both of them were very happy with being doubly pleased.

Once Lexi's tight backdoor was lubricated enough, Daddy knelt onto his knees and guided his hard boy toy towards her taboo entrance. Her moans heightened in pitch and volume and Faye spread her cheeks apart while continuing to explore her pussy hole with her tongue.

Grabbing a handful of Lexi's hair, he thrust into her, filling her with his thick man meat. She let out a loud gasp and went back to eating Faye's clit. I decided to bring out another purchase we made whilst shopping today, a strap-on dildo. I took it out of the bag it came in and put it on.

Squeezing some lube onto the artificial appendage, I went behind Faye and prepared her for the same treatment. Lexi knew what I was planning to do so she spread Faye's ass cheeks to allow me as much room to fuck her. Lexi was being so loud with Daddy's cock inside her.

"Oh FUCK, yes, fuck me! Fuck that tight asshole, you dirty old man!" She pushed back onto his dick, wanting his as deep as humanly possible.

"You like that, you fucking slut? You dirty bondage whore, taking your best friend's father's thick cock in your tight ass!" She nodded so hard, sticking her tongue out and licking desperately at Faye's pussy.

Trying to fuck Faye's ass was hard because she was on the floor, so close to the ground. I got behind her, did the splits and pressed my strap-on into her tiny brown opening. I slid in easily to Faye and she loved being fucked there. I started pumping into her, pistoning deeply into her ass. I really wish I could've felt being inside her.

Daddy was so excited participating in our current scenario, him and his daughter ass-fucking two teenage sluts 69ing each other. I was getting so wet, it was hard to keep the strap-on on and not get her to eat my pussy. Fuck it.

I took it off and pulled Faye out from under Lexi. Spreading her legs, I intertwined my legs with hers and rubbed my clit against hers, scissoring her and sharing our juices in a knot of lesbian promiscuity. Bringing her closer to me, we pressed our lips together, passionately kissing and running our hands through each other's hair.

Daddy looked at us, his daughter and her friend scissoring and kissing, and prepared for a second cumming. Her grabbed Lexi's cheeks for added leverage and thrusted as hard as he could into her tight hole. Each pump was harder than the last, stretching her ass to its limits and preparing her colon to accept his load.

She screamed, "FUCK ME YOU FUCKWAD! Give me your cum, cum in me, shoot your load deep in my ass!" That was enough, and Daddy arched his back in orgasmic release, jettisoning his seed into Lexi's anal region.

Faye jumped off me and ran to Lexi, positioning her face under her, so when Daddy pulled his cock out and a stray droplet of cum escaped and fell onto Faye's face, Lexi knelt up and sat down onto Faye's tongue. Lexi rode Faye's tongue, allowing all of Daddy's cum to escape her and into Faye's mouth.

Once it was all out of Lexi, Faye showed everyone how much cum she had in her mouth and then swallowed, content with her reward. I pulled her face towards me and licked her lips, eager to find any rogue globules of cum that she may have missed.

Daddy was completely spent after cumming twice, but we girls still wanted to play. I sat down and asked the girls to do the same. Spreading my legs, they did likewise and we entwined our limps to do a three-way scissor. Gliding all of our pussies over each other's was intense and incredibly intoxicating. We let our lips and hands explore one another's tits and skin and it didn't take us long before we brought each other to an amazing and powerful climax, our pulsating genitalia moving in sync with each other.

We fell into a heap on the floor, relaxed and satisfied from our latest fuck fest. Daddy joined us, enjoying the company of his three sex toys. We continued to play with each other, not wanting a single second to go by without some sexual misdeed.

"I don't want to go back to our normal lives when we get back home." Daddy was right; after everything we've done and been through, it's going to be nigh impossible to just be friends with Faye and Lexi and just be Daddy's daughter again.

We all hopped in the shower together. It was large so we all fit in there quite comfortably, but it was difficult getting clean when all we wanted to do was get dirty with one another. I had my fingers inside Faye, she had her fingers inside Lexi, she had her hand around Daddy's cock, and Daddy had his fingers in me. A beautiful circle of mutual masturbation. Once we finished and actually got clean, we left the shower and laid on the bed, wet and naked together.

Daddy got up and made himself a coffee. When we were alone, I suggested something to the girls, which they were really excited for. When Daddy got back, we proposed a game to him.

"What kind of game?" he rebutted.

"You've tasted all of our pussies so we want to blindfold you and let you eat us all and see if you can tell us who you're eating." I winked as I spoke and his cock twitched. He put his coffee down on the side table and laid down on the bed.

We got a sleep mask from the linin closet and put it on him. We were curious and intrigued. Could he guess whose pussy is whose?

"We'll try our best to not moan when you taste us and you get a minute each. You ready?"

"Fuck yeah!"

Faye got on top of him and sat on his face, facing his feet. He stuck out his tongue and began the taste test. Grinding against his face, she spread her cheeks apart and lathered his face with her cream. Not being able to keep her mouth to herself, she bent over and started sucking on his cock. Seeing her 69 my dad was so hot, I couldn't stay still. I licked my fingers and slid them deep inside Lexi, two in her pussy and one in her ass. She had to bite her lip hard to not make a sound so I pulled her lips to mine and gave them something to do.

After a minute, Faye got off, upset that her sixty seconds had already passed, and I got on. Doing the same thing, I began 69ing Daddy and grinding my clit over his face. I saw that Lexi did to Faye what I was doing to her, and Faye loved it. I loved having Daddy's cock in my mouth, deep in my throat, his balls pressing firmly up against my nose.

My minute passed quickly as well and I felt as sad as Faye was. A minute really wasn't long enough, but for the purposes of the game, I guess we had to grin and bear it. I got off and it was Lexi's turn. We changed places and Faye immediately stuck her fingers inside me in the same configuration. Getting vaginally and anally probed whilst watching Lexi grind her pussy against Daddy's face and take his cock deep in her mouth was such a turn on, and even though we'd only just cum, I wanted to fuck again!

After another sixty seconds, Lexi got off and we sat on the couch, fingers in each other and sucking on one another's hard nipples. Daddy sat up, removed the sleep mask and looked at us. He was totally pussy-drunk and needed more.

"So Daddy, whose pussy was whose?" Seeing us play with each other after just 69ing all of us, I'm surprised he was paying attention at all. "If you get it right, we fuck right now any way you want. If you're wrong, we get dressed and don't fuck for the rest of the day. Please get it right!"

He thought for a moment, carefully deliberating with himself. He knew what was at stake, a final fuck with three teenage hotties who desperately want his cock. He needed to get this right, for all our sakes.

"Um... I think... F-Faye... was first?" She smiled and nodded. He sighed a huge sigh of relief; one down, two to go.

"Next was..." He took a deep breath. He was noticeably shaking, I felt bad for him. Please say me.

"J-Jenny?"

I leapt up and cuddled him, as did the girls. "And just for fun, who was last?"

"Lexi, duh." He was just so happy that he was right and could now fuck us all again. We bent over doggy position and spread our cheeks for him to see, me in the middle and the girls on either side of me. "So how would you like to fuck us?"

He walked closer, lubed his cock head with his spit and pushed it into my ass. I let out a huge moan, I loved having Daddy's cock in my ass. He licked his fingers and pushed his first two digits into Faye's and Lexi's asses too. This was so hot, Daddy fucking my ass and fingering my besties' asses at the same time. Each thrust sent a huge surge of electricity through me, and I'm sure his fingers were pleasing the girls the same way. I reached across and stuck my fingers in their pussies. They both arched their backs in ecstasy.

Without the support of my arms, I was laying on my chest, moving in sync with Daddy's thrusts. Faye and Lexi leaned over me and began kissing very passionately while using one hand each to play with my tits. How could this get any hotter!

"Oh my God, fuck! Daddy, cum in me again! Cum in my ass!"

"Oh fuck, you girls are such cum sluts! Do you all want my cum?"

"Yes!" yelled Faye.

"Fuck yeah!" screamed Lexi.

He pulled on all of our hair and got us on our knees. He frantically jerked on his cock in front of our faces. We got closer, our mouths open, our tongues out. We all wanted his cum in our mouths, and we massaged each other's tongue with our own while we waited for Daddy to reach his destination. Our hands fondled everyone's tits and slid between our legs.

It wasn't long before we had ropes of thick cum shooting over our faces, Daddy eagerly trying to spread the love, and cum, between the three of us equally.

When he had finished, Lexi leaned over and tried to suck more out of him. Faye and I went under and took his balls in our mouths, one each, and pleased him even more. We then began licking each other's faces, cleaning off the cum and swallowing what we had.

Sad that our vacation was coming to an end, we ordered room service and watched pay-per-view porn in our room. We only had until morning and we wanted to make it count. For the vast majority of our vacation, all we had been doing is fucking each other and we weren't planning on stopping. We decided to quickly pack our things so we were ready, got out to dinner and then fuck and sleep til we had to leave. We got dressed and headed out for something to eat. We found a nice Chinese restaurant and enjoyed the break from all the sex. After our meals we received our traditional fortune cookies. Three of them were complete duds, funny but boring, but Faye's was interesting. It read, "You will experience new things with new friends." We all looked at each other and knew it was talking about our vacation together. We laughed at the irony, finished dessert and went back to our room. After watching some TV to let our stomachs settle, Lexi spoke up.