My Vacation with Daddy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anyone want to fuck again?" she asked. It was getting pretty late but none of us wanted to sleep; all we wanted to do was fuck each other before we had to return to our "normal" lives back home. The prospect of going back to our lives before was daunting and upsetting, but it also stoked the fires within us to make the most of the time we had remaining in this room. We had done lots of things together in this room, none of which we could share with anyone else, so we had to do everything we could to savour the memories and enjoy what time we had remaining.

Daddy stood up and without a word, took his pants off and grabbed Lexi on both side of her face, 0positioning her open mouth and shoving his cock inside. He pulled out and shoved it back in hard, repeating that sequence faster and faster til he was fucking her face like a cheap hooker.

He grabbed Faye's hand and pulled her down, sitting her next to Lexi. He then pulled out of her mouth and shoved it hard inside Faye's mouth, fucking her face the same way. Faye had a slightly more sensitive gag reflex but she still managed to take his entire girth deep in her mouth, almost into her throat.

I got the hint and sat down next to Faye and opened my mouth, ready for my turn. Daddy, in return for my initiative, with his cock still in Faye's mouth, tilted my mouth up and spat in me, adding extra lubrication for my throat-fucking. He pulled out of her mouth and put his head on my lips. I sucked it a little, enjoying the flavour of his cock and my besties' saliva. Without a moment's hesitation, he shoved it hard inside my mouth, as deep as he could possibly go.

I took in every centimetre of his tasty rod, allowing complete access to the deepest part of my throat. The girls were impressed how much I could take him in. He was thrusting into me harder than he did with Faye and Lexi, probably because he knew I could deep-throat his amazing cock. He pushed in as deep as he could, resting his balls on my chin, and I grabbed his ass and pulled him even deeper. I love having my father's cock deep in me, and I didn't care which hole he was in. If there were three of him, I'd gladly be gangbanged by him, I love his cock so much!

He pulled out, pushed Faye against the wall, lifted her leg and shoved his cock inside her. She almost screamed with pleasure, her pussy once again being used and abused by this tree trunk of a dick. He put all of his fingers in her mouth and made her suck them. Once they were wet enough, he reached behind her and stuck four fingers in her ass, two from each hand, and spread them enough to almost rip her asshole apart.

I grabbed them and moved them away from the wall so Lexi and I could participate. Watching Faye's hole being torn apart, seeing deep in the darkness of her colon, was so incredibly arousing. Lexi and I both leaned in and began licking at her hole, our saliva adding to the juices secreting from her anal canal. Lexi reached up and took one of Faye's nipples in her hand, pinching it and twisting it hard. She let out a noise of total satisfaction, every erogenous zone of her body being teased and tantalized. Daddy bent Faye over doggy-style and lifted me up so I was straddling his face whilst standing. Doing a reverse shoulder ride, he stuck his tongue out and pierced my slit, entering my taboo area and drinking up every drop I gave him.

Lexi went in front of Faye and bent over. Faye, distracted by the pussy-fucking she was receiving, almost didn't notice, but when she did, she grabbed Lexi's ass and pulled her onto her tongue, salivating as she explored her friend's dirty hole. The aroma of our combined scent filled the room, her tongue disappearing deeper and deeper into Lexi's backdoor.

"Oh my God! FUCK!" screamed Faye, arching back in response to Daddy's expert pussy pounding. She stuck her nose between Lexi's ass cheeks and breathed in her addictively pungent smell. She wrapped her arms around her legs and started rubbing her clit as she returned her tongue inside her ass.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" Lexi was definitely enjoying what Faye was doing to her, just as I was enjoying what Daddy was doing to me. Holding my ass for stability, he pulled my pussy closer onto his tongue. I could feel his oral appendage flicking at my insides. I grabbed his hair with one hand, keeping my other hand on the ceiling for support, and closed any gaps between his mouth and my pussy.

Daddy had cum so much today he was taking longer to reach his climactic end, but we girls were so close, it wouldn't take too much more to push us over the edge. Seconds later, Lexi was getting weak at the knees and fell on the floor, Faye still attempting to suck at her asshole. Faye, in turn, almost crumbled onto the ground when she'd cum on Daddy's cock, and I almost fell off his shoulders when I came. Thankfully he landed me safely, letting me collapse in a heap, my head in the clouds still amazed that all of my sexual experiences have been with the man who helped make me.

He turned me over and rose my hips in the air. He still hadn't cum and I'm guessing he wanted to shoot his seed in my ass. It was still wet from Faye's pussy and I eagerly spread my cheeks for his cock. He filled my hole and gyrated back and forth, faster and harder until he couldn't contain himself any longer and deposited his load of hot steamy cum deep in my ass. Pulling out slowly, a few globs of white goo escaped and dripped down between my pussy lips.

Faye wanted to have some so she came in, licked up from the tip of my pussy to my ass, capturing every escapee and swallowing it all. She continued to rim my ass, drawing little circles around my hole with her tongue, and it felt incredible. Lexi came around us, wrapped her arm around my leg and stuck her fingers in my pussy while pushing Faye's tongue deeper into my ass. She almost couldn't breathe but she loved it.

When all was said and done and we were all finished, the four of us sat on the couch together, arms around each other and laying on each other's chests. No words were spoken but I'm quite sure we were all thinking about the same thing, and that is, how could we possibly go back to the life we had before? I was reminded of a famous quote I'd read in a book at school: "How do you pick up the threads of an old life? How do you go on, when in your heart, you begin to understand, there is no going back?" Ah Frodo, you knew what it's like in this situation.

We got dressed into our pajamas and went to bed, all curling up on the same mattress, knowing that when the dawn arrives, that was it, at least for Faye and Lexi for the time being. When they visited us we could all fuck some more, but for the outside world, no one must know about us. Daddy and I could feign a different life outside our house and keep our relationship secret, but we wanted to figure out something to keep them in our lives. When we got back home, Daddy eventually found a different job as a writer that allowed him to work from home. After high school, we girls moved in together and Daddy just happened to live with us as well. From that day on, every day was the best day it could be, especially behind closed doors.