All Comments on 'My VideoChat Error Ch 20'

by NaughtyOne88

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Maybe a little too far?

I know it will sound ridiculous after the last few chapters, but I’m feeling the story has gone too extreme.

#1 There’s nothing left to lose. Everyone around him knows, he could either start over again with Emma or run off with Denise.

#2 Involving kids and the kids care taker seems like the thin red line that would have pushed him over the edge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Too long story?

I like submision stories but i think this go too far as he doesn't like this anymore.i also think Emmas is too much of an unknown character maybe she needs some development maybe a chapter from her pov.and last i this the last chapters are too repetitive maybe

You should tell us who is naughty and give this an end?

badkarma1stbadkarma1stabout 6 years ago
Excellent

I love your story. I'd have liked it more if Shauna were a lot younger, but . . . . At some point the story needs and ending. Some writers have chapters into the hundreds, but are usually the same few chapters over and over.

I have a story concept that would work well for you. The protagonist is bullied in school (high school or college), ends up losing his girl to his nemesis. He marries (or re-marries) and the bully shows up, takes his wife and makes our chump become a sissy fag for the bully. The bully soon ads his daughter and then his son to those he has conquered. Just when our hero thinks it can't get worse, the bully takes his secretary, which brings his boss in on all the action.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I loved this instalment

Perfect stepping stone you addressed everything i was hoping to see and cant wait for you to do a chaptor on Shaunas date with her BF amd see how that goes... keep up the good work~

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love the story

The best story that I've read on Literotica. I love how the story is going. This chapter has met my expectations. Could not wait for the next chapter. I would love to have something else to read while I'm waiting for the next chapter. I have not found another story that's of similar narrative. If anyone know, please share in the comment.

I do not feel that the story is too long. People have different preferences. For those who prefer shorter stories, there are plenty of options on this site. What's the point of following a story and saying that it's too long if it's already 20 chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
love this story

wow, love this story, so erotic love all that is happening, part of me wants it to happen to me,.

Can;t wait for the next one xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Shuana burn's it down

That's how it should end. At this point what is left to protect? Everyone at work knows, girlfriend is being prepped for studs, wife is being forced to carry someone else's baby. Not sure if all the kids are his.

Go to the FBI let their cyber crime division handle this. Because at this point there is no upside. I don't like games where there is no win condition or exit strategy.

Good job on your writing. I'm here at this point because I need to know, who is Naughty?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Poor Shauna

I honestly feel so bad for him at this point with everything he's going through. This story leaves an bittersweet taste in my mouth where it's very hot but also very saddening if you dwell on what's actually happening for a few minutes. How he does not burst into tears as his life falls apart is beyond me.

But either way keep up the good work, your writing is very descriptive and we'll put together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I cannot continue this.

This isn't a dig at you writer. But I just can't keep reading this.

I was hoping his wife would be a person Shauna could hold himself together for support while everything goes to shit. She clearly doesn't care about him, the man has nothing. It's become too depressing for me and I've been reading since chapter one.

maxsammaxsamabout 6 years ago
too much

sorry dear writer but your story is becoming sad and depressing and not turning me on anymore , the cuckolding part isn't part of Shaun personality , it's nothing like his crossdressing fetish that lead him to this point of blackmailing , he's not enjoying himself anymore specially with the chastity cage which was a bad idea in the first place , I'm quitting reading this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
love it

story might not be for everyone but i fucking love it! cant wait to see where this ends up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Sorry but this is going way too far. There is blackmailing, yes. Against him. Condition was, his wife or colleagues might find out. Now it's the colleagues, the wife, the family, everyone... It's really depressing to read. Sorry but I give up here because these last acts really give me more the envy to cry than anything else... A little bit of empathy is requested here....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Shauna coming out?

Hope that the oil and shakes are hormones to grow her breasts, shrink her clit and balls and start the process of bringing Shauna more and more to the fore. Can't wait to read about her going out on dates with her b/f and growing used to being in the feminine role/mindset more and more frequently!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good effort on continuing story

I think some people seem to be upset story doesn’t go exactly where they want it.

Personally I am really enjoying the story and that the predicament continues to grow. I am excited to see where it goes next.

Don’t feel like you need to end it sooner that you like, just keep a strong arc and it’ll be great.

Oh and look at getting out chapters a bit quicker! Stop keeping us waiting so long!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Too far

Unable to continue sorry. I was enjoying this up until the last few chapters and had hope it would be on a lighter note note soon. The path you've chosen to go down is fine but not my tastes I'm sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loving it!

Can’t wait for the next chapter! Wish they came along more frequently. The anticipation on learning who Naughty is has me checking back everyday.

garyr19680garyr19680about 6 years ago
My heart's pounding

Is Jon naughty?

This is so compelling and so long. But so disturbing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I'm feeling woozy

The marriage bed, doing it while he was downstairs. What more can naughty do to him. My guess is the brother in law. Second guess is Rachel or combo of both.

Hope the author hurries up with the conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hurry up with the next chapter

This story just gets better. Can’t wait to see what’s going to happen next.

Is he going to resist against demands until the chastity breaks him, is he going to be fully feminised?

I just love seeing where you go next. Keep up the humiliation and reluctance and keep him hating it but horny.

Oh and hurry up with the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Comments

Sent a couple of private messages to your Contact box.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love this story

This story is one that has me checking back every day for the next instalment please hurry

Elchuy559Elchuy559almost 6 years ago
You should continue the story

This story is very intense nd exciting you should really continue the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I can hardly wait for the next chapter. Waiting for his feminization. But most important is who naughty is? And why???

Keep going please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Finally getting to the good stuff!

Nicely set-up for the next phase in bringing Shauna out into the world. So looking forward to her accepting her new role, her feminization, and especially dating her boyfriend! Don't GAF who Naughty is, or their motivation, it's the only the results that matter and I can't wait for Shauna to first accept, and then embrace her new identity, lifestyle, comportment and gender!

Hope the delay in Chapter 21 is because of the amount ground she's going to cover in her development!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good but what are we waiting for

These stories are so good, but why such a long wait between chapters! This isn’t game of thrones. I love it but you wait so long between chapters I have to read again to keep up

mistimksmistimksalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic store series

This is one of the best feminization stories I have read. You are a very good writer, and you have a knack for describing the inner turmoil that the main character is experiencing. More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love the story line. When next chapter?

Hi. I love this story line and you should be commended for your story telling skills. I can't wait for the Shauna's full feminization, who's Naughty, and how his/her life progresses. I really wish the chapters came out more often. It has been about 2 months since the last chapter. Thank you for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story

When’s next chapter I’m dying here !!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
We're waiting!!!

I've lost count of the story ideas MVCE has provoked that I sent you. Dying to see if any turn up. Inspiration/imagination is fuel. Cannot wait.

Toxis

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Amazing

It seems the author is dragging this out further. I can't blame her/him, this story is riveting, I hate much of the content, but can't stop reading, it's like a train wreck, it's horrible but you can't stop watching.

It is very well written, and parts are sexy. A real romance that turns in odd directions.

I hope a new chapter comes soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Taken things too far

Including Emma to also boss Shaun around means he doesn't really have much left anymore, a hopeless situation story is too depressing for my tastes.

garyr19680garyr19680almost 6 years ago
I've been thinking more about this story

And a few things occurred to me. Shaun got hard in the last chapter, or tried to in his cage, when he had to undress and then go down on his cum filled wife.

Shaun also, earlier,- don't know if it was this chapter or a previous one, been a few weeks since I last read it - got turned on licking his wife's cum encrusted panties from the laundry basket.

I also got to thinking about the protein shakes that Shaun's wife was making in the morning when he was running late, having slept through the alarm. Did his wife turn off the alarm? And what was in the protein shake? is he getting some sort of drug, maybe testosterone blockers or boner pills? Or something to make him more suggestible?

Has he become so conditioned and mind fucked that he enjoys his situation, obviously his body responds to it.

At first I was thinking that the ending would be the blackmailer got what coming to him. Now I wonder.

Also, the brother in law (Nick?) knew Denise had her period during the party, only Naughty, Shaun and Denise knew. So is Nick naughty? or is Naughty a composite of several people. Obviously naughty has others involved, to be able to set up parties like that.

Nick's wife had an odd look when Shaun picked up the kids, What does she know? Isn't she Emma's sister?

All questions and clues that I think the author has been peering the story with. How many others are there that I didn't get?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Has this story died off?

Been really enjoying this story and been patiently waiting for the next chapter as I know they are sometimes slow between.

However this has now been a really long time! Is the next chapter coming or has it been binned by the author?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More please?

Love this series! Is there more coming soon?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Checking almost daily now

Hope the next chapter is worth the wait sweety cuz im on the edge of my seat for it~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please continue

Checking daily but starting to give up hope 😢

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Interesting thought...

It would be interesting if, after such a long delay, the story jumped forward half a year or so to a Shauna who's accepted her new identity, her b/f, her g/f, her cuckoldry and is physically responding to hormones in her shakes, but "flashbacking" to regale us with what she's been up to since the last post... If she's going to be fully feminized, a time jump to cover the breast growth and other physical changes will have to happen at some point, that would be a great way to do it while still getting to tell the story of that transformation as a retrospective...

Just a thought, praying that you haven't abandoned us all and checking back often!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
hooked

Okay, you got me hooked. When will new chapters be out?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
PleasePleasePlease

Checking every single day!!

NaughtyOne88NaughtyOne88almost 6 years agoAuthor
Had an Emergency

Readers,

I must apologize for being away from writing for so long. I had a death in my immediate family due to an accident and other immediate family members who were injured in the accident that needed my care and attention. My life has been turned upside down. My family is dealing with this as best as can be expected.

Thanks for all the comments and feedback. Whether you share my opinions or not, constructive criticism is always accepted.

I plan to get back to writing soon. I need the escape. I do have some more material to upload once I have gone back and edited and re-edited it etc. Not sure when I will be back to writing. I hope to be posting soon though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Best wishes

So sorry to hear of your loss to your family. I suspect most of us have someone we miss and think of every day. When I'm talking with mine, I tell them this. Rest in joy and save me a seat. Can't say it helps them but it helps me.

And I can't wait for C21.

Toxis

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I am sorry for your loss. I have lost close family and know how hard it is. Stay strong for your family and know we will be all looking forward to reading more when you are ready!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I really think bad about emma's behavior ,of course we don't know how long she was cheating on him but it seems it is long time on the other hand shaun was just curius and then was forced to do this acts (a lot of girls may fantisize about forced situations but that doesn't mean they want to happen to them)so i don't give him too much blame for the cheating

I actually feel so bad about shaun it's like my wife is cheating on me

Ps :sorry for your loss naughty i don't even know what you are going through hope you are ok

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So sorry

So sorry to hear about what happened. I hope you can have the escape soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sorry

Sorry for your loss. I hope the next chapter comes soon. Again sorry for your loss

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Holding breath

Hope all is well and you are getting back on feet. Awaiting the next chapter with baited breath! Please get it out to us soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Next chapter

Can’t wait to read the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I'm sorry for your loss. I can hardly wait to read the next chapter. Please do not keep us waiting any longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

Love this story, looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Protein drinks, eh?

Methinks there's a bit more than protein in those drinks--some heavy-duty estrogen perhaps to make Shauna's skin softer, her hips fuller, and her breasts appear like magic. Let's face it--Emma can't be trusted. She may act like she loves Shaun on occasion, but she is taking command of him starting NOW! This is a female domination/submissive male story so it makes sense that Naughty is one or more females. I have thought from early on that Emma was involved in fucking up her small dicked husband. She has cheated on him for along time and with multiple partners. Like some others who have written comments, I'd like to see Shaun and Denise escape somehow, but I can't see it happening unless Shaun suddenly grows a pair of balls.. That hasn't happened yet in twenty chapters so I doubt it will happen now. His future is more likely to be as Emma's sissy cuckold maid. One other thing, this is the only office where nobody interacts with other workers and Shaun should have been caught in his feminine attire a long time ago. Of course, that can still happen and Shaun's firing will work out perfectly with the sissy maid idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story, when’s the rest coming?

Hey man,

Great story so far. Really enjoying it. Love to know where it goes next for him. Also interested to see a parallel of what’s happened to Emma over this time. Is someone forcing her too? If so what’s her transformation been like?

Anyway let us know an update on how it’s going as your audience is excitedly waiting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hope all is well

And your on the up and up with everything

NaughtyOne88NaughtyOne88over 5 years agoAuthor
I'm Back

Hey Interested Readers

Thanks for all the great comments and your concern. I am still reeling from the death in my immediate family but have been able to get back to writing at least on a part time basis.

I will have several chapters coming out in the coming months. Also there will be more on Emma.

My next chapter has been posted for review. Should be up in a few days.

Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Such great news...

both about the updates and that you are back to writing. i hope that everything settles out. I know losing a family member is very difficult. Sorry.

HendyHHendyHover 5 years ago
Glad you're back!

I'm so glad you are writing again. I am sorry for your loss--I know how much it hurts to lose a family member. Time helps, but the loss never really goes away. Eventually, though, mostly the good memories will remain.

johsunjohsunabout 5 years ago
Just re-read this chapter - again.

I like this story even though I identify with Shaun, poor guy. In some ways, for me anyway, it's a train wreck - all kinds of bad things happening but I can't stop reading it, and checking for the next chapter. It's very well written, and given that I can't stop thinking about it, its a really really good story.

Other readers have commented about things like the protein shake, Emma's possible involvement as 'Naughty' or part of naughty. But I was laying in bed this morning waiting for my alarm and started wondering about something else in this chapter.

What was in the third box that got delivered - the one marked for Emma to open. I've already read this chapter and read the next two as soon as they came out, and so far there is no mention of what was in Emma's box.

I also noted that Emma didn't seem surprised when they came home and saw the boxes.

As as someone else commented: there's more clues and unexplained things mentioned in past chapters. Hopefully the reveal will be as exciting as everything else.

And to the author - I am sorry for your loss and the upset that caused. I've lost family members unexpectedly, and I know how paralyzing that can be. Thank you for continuing the saga you're writing. It's very well written and very gripping.

garyr19680garyr19680over 4 years ago
Just going over this story here and there, yet again.

It's a great story in that it sucked me in and keeps me thinking about it. The direction is harsh on the one hand, poor Shaun's mind is mixed up - and great job by the author for bringing that out - but Shaun's body is responding to his treatment by getting aroused when he wants to be upset. Gotta be tough. Glad it's fiction.

One more thing. Did anyone else have the thought that when Emma said "I am going to go down, pay Jon ...." Shaun must have had a fleeting temptation to say something like, "What do you mean, Shouldn't he pay you?"

LOL.

Great Story.

msdaniemsdanieover 3 years ago

This story exposes Naughty/Emma. Shaun( a) lies to him/her self so well that he is in for complete emasculation. Any one with a bit of testosterone would have said to Emma when she told him/her to eat her "fuck your self" I'm seeing a lawyer about a divorce! Get a female lawyer tell her every thing, get a great detective to get the dirt on every body in the sex ring empty the bank accounts, get a safe deposit box in a bank not affiliated with their bank and cancel all the joint credit cards and go to a cheap motel. If he gets fired flip hamburgers until the divorce is final. Then look for a better job in another part of the country, (legal change of name in another state would make tracking harder.)

MrKachingMrKachingover 3 years ago
Super hot

He gets to eat creampies and more panties to wear. Lucky Shauna!!! This is the perfect marriage.

dudesondudesondudesondudesonalmost 3 years ago

Unless Emma is naughty she would be more honest and forthcomming.

Honesty would be the only thing to help them get Out of naughtys play

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous