My Vietnamese Secretary Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mnhb
Mnhb
381 Followers

I'm sucking the soft nether lips, my tongue flicking all over her genitalia. I'm breathing in the sweet scent of her cunt as I bury my face into the thick growth of her pubic hair. Nguyet has pulled her feet back and her arse is slightly raised off the sofa so I can drive my mouth very close to her anus. I stick out my tongue and feel the puckered entrance, rimming it briefly because I cannot get sufficient leverage. With my hands on the back of her thighs, I push them backwards so she bends her knees more and then I lift her left leg and raise it so her calf now rests on the sofa's backrest.

I position myself so I can have better access to her rump. I begin by running one finger around the furrowed hole, feeling the firm but pliable entrance. Her arse and the area around her sphincter is clean and smooth; none of her thick pubic forest seems to encroach into her anal region. I probe gently with one fingertip, pushing a few millimeters into her as I bring my mouth over her vagina again. Nguyet's muscles tense as both her orifices are stimulated by my ministrations; she sucks in a deep breath and holds it as I lash across her genitals with my tongue.

I move my body so that my head is now completely against her buttocks; I push her thighs further backwards and she bends her knees even more, calves and thighs almost fused against each other as she raises her hips. My mouth trails down from her cunt along the sensitive perineum to her anus. Her body jerks as my lips trace the bridge between the two entrances so I run my tongue along the short sensitive stretch a couple of times. I can hear Nguyet's deep moans for a few seconds before I plant my lips firmly over her arsehole.

She pulls her thighs closer to her chest; her left leg is now hooked over the backrest of the long settee while the other one hangs in the air, her feet wide apart. I grind my mouth hard against her anus, pushing my tongue into it and rimming the crater. She has one hand clutching my hair and the other one roves over her clitoris, rubbing it a circular motion. She smells clean and perfumed, but her inner thighs are now feverish and I can feel a sheen of sweat against the sides of my face.

Raising my head slightly so I can breathe, my tongue continues to probe her rear, flicking the dark tough tissue that encircles the entrance. Her legs are now so far back, her calves almost next to her ears. With my hands on her haunches, I push further as my tongue continues to probe. I knead the muscles of her hindquarters as my mouth continues to service her. With my tongue, I draw a slow trail from her rear end to her hairy pussy. A vision of pushing my ramrod hard cock into her arsehole flashes across my mind screen.

My lips are now once again planted over her cunt and I bring one hand lower and push a fingertip into the slithery rectal opening. I find the hard kernel of her clitoris and rub my lips over the tender sensitive pearl. Then slowly, very gently, I begin sucking it into my mouth and let the tip of my tongue rub around the tiny bubble. Her hips rise off the sofa as she pushes herself against my face, both hands now entangled in my mess of dark black curls. "Ahhhhhh!", Hjjer, Ohhhhh!" she moans, louder now as she seems to be approaching a climax.

Her haunches quiver as she continues to sway against my mouth, her fingers have a tight grip entangled in my hair. I snake one arm along her body, past her stomach and and up till I have one of her breasts in my hand. I caress the perfect orb, finding her nipple and tease it with my thumb and fingers while my tongue probes deeper into her wide open cunt. She's groaning and breathing very deep, her body moving in sync with the movements of my mouth, like a slow dance.

But the tempo increases and I'm getting caught up in the fire; my mouth stays flush against Nguyet's vaginal opening while one finger probes deep inside her anus and my other hand is over one of her boobs. I feel a powerful energy building up in her and drawing me into the vortex; the flaying movement of her body, the deep groans and growls emanating from deep within her, the vicious clawing of her fingers in my hair. It feels like a ball of fire that's growing furiously into a raging cauldron of heat; molten lava rumbling towards a massive climax.

And then I know. With her fist grabbing my hair she pushes me back and her buttocks rise off the sofa as she squirts a warm fluid towards my face. She screams as her body writhes and my fingertip slips out of her anus but seems to find itself amidst the hairy underbrush around her cunt. She continues to moan, a deep sound that rents the otherwise silent atmosphere. Her body jerks a few times and after a couple of short spurts of liquid from her vaginal opening, she sinks back down, her haunches on the couch and her legs slowly stretch to their full length.

I raise my head from between her thighs and slide up the length of her body till my face is above hers. Her legs remain parted to accommodate me between them. For a minute at least, her eyes are still shut but she has the most beatific expression on her face as I stare down at her. When she opens her eyes, I smile down at her and then plant a soft kiss on her lips. She kisses me back and raises her arms, placing her hands on my back. My erection is still hard and bulging inside my trousers, but I let this darling woman rest naked under me for a while.

Her breasts are still heaving against my chest; I raise my torso and look down at her nipples, still taut and protuberant, stiff and upright in the centre of her small dark aureolas. I am torn between the desire to grab her boobs and suck on her teats on the one hand, and to let her relax after what I assume was a fairly tumultuous orgasmic experience on the other. I'm not sure how to play this; what I do know is that I am in heat, my hard-on is bursting for release, and I want my cock in every conceivable orifice of hers.

I lie with my head nestled in the crook of her neck, breathing into the back of her ear. My heart's still thumping, while hers is slowing down. I don't realize it but my hand has begun roving along the side of her body as I lie on top of her. I feel the soft bulge of her breast, and then the deep indent of her curvature before her dainty waist swells slightly to her hips. I'm planting soft kisses on the inside of her neck when I feel her move.

I roll off her and lie by her side, my hand now free to roam over the exquisite smoothness of her skin. My finger finds her navel and plays around the edges before snaking down over her naked abdomen till I can feel the tendrils of her pubic hair. I push my hand down further till my fingers are deeply entangled in her bush. As I plough through the thick forested growth, I feel the heat emanating from her cunt just moments before I touch the sodden wetness around her opening. She has brought her thighs together and lies supine, legs stretched along the length of the settee.

I'm pushing deeper into the jungle and now I've discovered the tiny projection of her clitoris, covered under skin that has folded over it. But I can still feel the bulge. Assuming that the heightened sensitivity of her clit may still need the comfort of its hood, I want to push my finger into the wetness of her vagina so I kiss her on her ear to distract her, and finger her labia.

But then, I feel her hands moving; she's turning to her side and faces me now. Her palms are on my chest for a few seconds before one hand moves down across my front and her fingers start undoing the buckle of my belt. She moves quickly. I have almost no response time. As Nguyet raises herself, stands upright for a few seconds, she takes one of my hands and pulls me into a sitting position. She then kneels between my thighs as she draws the zipper of my trousers down. With both hands she's now pulling off my pants. I raise my buttocks so she can get it past my arse and then down to my knees and further. Realising that I still have my shoes on, she unlaces them one after the other and removes the Bally brogues I'm wearing. Then peeling off my socks, she pushes them into the shoes before placing them neatly in a corner behind the sofa. I lift my legs one after the other and now Nguyet pulls my trousers off, folds them hurriedly and places it on the floor, under a table.

Her hands are now over the bulge in my underwear; she's stroking the massive erection over the grey cotton Kalvin Klien. I reach for her head and let my fingers idle through the strands of her smooth silken hair. She's pulling off the undergarment deftly, taking care not to snag the elastic band over the bulbous tip of my penis. My underwear joins the pile of clothes in the corner of the couch and then her hands are over my cock. I'm looking down my chest as I lean against the backrest; her fist has a grip around the solid thickness of my manhood as she holds it close against the cool skin of her face.

We're both naked now and she rises off the carpeted floor, her grip still over my rigid cock, and sits beside me on the sofa. She faces me and plants a kiss on my lips, her hand gently stroking my manhood. I push my tongue out and she runs hers over mine, our saliva blending as I feel a fusion of our souls. The feeling of her lips on my mouth and her hand stroking the immense hard-on is so full of emotion and erotic passion. I absorb that into my senses completely for a minute before involuntarily, I suck in a deep breath when I feel her fingers tracing an imaginary line up from my genitals to my chest, where she plays with one of my nipples.

Then very gently, her hand still on my chest, she pushes me backwards and sideways so I lie with my head on the armrest, my legs stretched out along the length of the broad settee. She finds a place to sit near my waist and takes my cock in her hand again, stroking the full length in long gentle sweeps. She pushes herself further back towards my feet and bends down so her mouth is over my chest. Still stroking with one hand, she begins to suck my nipples and my body shudders; I'm surprised at the sensitivity I experience.

Her body constantly shifts as she now takes my rock hard penis in her hands and maneuvers herself so that my cock is just below her tits. Gripping it firmly, she rubs the red hot tip against her nipples, both of which are hard as stone. I look down the length of my body and see her hair draped like a shiny black curtain around my abdomen. Suddenly, I feel her face rubbing against my cock; her skin feels cool and soft against my searing rod. I can hear Nguyet making soft sounds like a purring cat as she rubs my shaft against various parts of her body.

I reach down and take one of her breasts in my hand, feeling the firm shapeliness in my palm as I cup it against her nipple. She twists her body slightly and then I feel the fiery tip of my penis against her other nipple; she's rubbing one rigorously against the other. I extract my hand from under her chest and use my fingers to comb back her hair, trying to push the smooth straight hair behind her ear so I can see her face. Naturally, it falls back like a drape from her head so I push it back again and hold the curtain in place.

I can now see her fist tightly wrapped around the immense girth of my shaft, stroking it up and down while the torrid red hot glans stays nestled against her hard and protruding nipple. After a while, she moves lower and sticks the tip of her tongue out and runs it along the length of the piercing spear, starting from the top and trailing down to below the base, around my testicles. Her breasts are pressed against my thigh, flesh against flesh, and I absorb the sensation in the zen like trance that she is pushing my soul into. I touch her hair, the side of her neck, and her shoulder lightly as her lips intimately move along the taut veins that are pumping along the length of my manhood.

I close my eyes slowly and let my other senses take over; she moves on to the couch between my legs so I lift up the left one and drape it over the sofa's backrest. My other leg falls off the edge on the right side and my thighs are now wide apart, giving her the entire space between them. She shifts all the way down towards the end of the settee and bends down with her rump in the air; her lips are against my testicles, and she has my ramrod penis in one hand. Her tongue touches below my balls in the sensitive area of the perineum, between the testicles and my anus.

My body jerks involuntarily as the tip of her tongue runs along the space, her lips like butterfly wings fluttering. I feel the warm breath from her nostrils and her mouth wash over the saliva coated skin around my anus. The evaporation cools down the overly sensitive spot and then I feel the tip of her tongue tentatively rimming my arsehole. Again my body uncontrollably jerks in reaction to her oral manipulations. Nguyet's face is buried between my buttocks and her tongue begins to probe deeper into my anus.

There is an overpowering sensation; an emotion that overtakes me like a shroud. It feels like a heavy cloak of love and passion fused with a cascade of libidinous erotica has infused my soul. I reach my hands down, trying to touch her, but can only feel the smooth sheen on top of her head. My fingers curl into her hair as my desire for her intensifies. Her tongue rims my anus, trying to probe, and the tingling sensation in my testicles seems to ripple outwards in concentric waves through my body. My hips levitate off the couch as I try pushing my hips against Nguyet's face.

While her face stays between my buttocks, my cock is rigid and steely and erect as it stands flat against my stomach, the glowing red tip hovering over my navel. As I can't reach any part of her body, I take my own cock in my fist and hold it in a vice like grip, enjoying the almost muscular strength of the enormous thickness. I'm holding on to the base of my cock, squeezing hard in an attempt to downgrade the sensitivity so that I don't start building up to that point of no return. I want to prolong this for as long as I possibly can; in fact I want to get back to stimulating the erogenous zones of this beautiful oriental woman.

I raise my head and neck off the arm rest of the sofa on which I am lying and reach along the length till my hands get a grip around the lady's head. My abdomen and groin are taut as I lift the upper half of my body, and my penis becomes like steel. I push myself up a little more and Nguyet lifts her face from my anus, straightening up herself. She quickly grabs hold of my manhood, not wanting to release me from the zone we've created for ourselves. But I need to break the tempo in order to continue making love to her.

I bring my legs up, folding the knees against my chest and sliding along the smooth fabric till I can wrap my arms around her at the other end. We're both sitting up now and as I push my body against hers, she throws her arms around my neck and brings her mouth to my lips. My thighs encase her body and my cock presses against her stomach. I touch her boobs with my palms; they're firm and the nipples long and hard. As her tongue swishes against mine, alternating between probing into my mouth and lashing my lips, I massage her tits and feel the two studs hard against my palm.

Her delicate hands are now around the base of my penis which is almost flush against the hairy entrance to her vagina. This is an awkward position for us to be sitting in but there is no sense of physical discomfort as the shroud of lustful erotica continues to envelop us. I feel her fingernails scrape the bottom of my testicles and I wonder and marvel at the way this woman finds even the most imperceptible erogenous zones on my body. It seems to all come so naturally to her; perhaps from thousands of years of libidinous artistry in this magical orient.

The ambience in our suite is heavy with lust and passion; the air seems thick but there is a comfortable warmth that suffuses our bodies. There is no sound and the silence is comforting. She kisses me on the mouth briefly and untangles herself from me, standing up. I look at her full body and am once again amazed at the delicate beauty of my Vietnamese lover. There is a lustrous gloss that shines off her exquisite body as the lamp light reflects off the convex parts of her form, and casts soft shadows in the shallow indentations.

Nguyet's breasts are firm and round and the stiff nipples stand upright and hard, centered in the small dark aureola. There's a single trickle of sweat disappearing into the valley between her boobs. I try and follow its trail as it vanishes on its way to her stomach and belly button. Her entire frame is completely hairless; I notice her armpits are smooth when she raises her hands to brush back her hair. She's standing a foot from my face as I drink in these heavenly sights.

Below her stomach, the abdominal muscles are firm and the musculature carves a natural V where her thighs and hips meet. The thick tuft of pubic hair forms an enticing triangle whose apex disappears into the hidden recess where her labial lips are hidden. I reach out one hand and place my palm on her thighs, running my fingers up and down her shank. All this while, she has stood still and silent, gazing down at me. But now, as my hand moves over the inside of her thighs and upwards towards her cunt, Nguyet takes a small step back, just an inch out of reach.

I stand up and take her in my arms, fusing our bodies together. I take two steps forward, pushing her back and then turn slightly to avoid the large centre table. Like dancing the Fox Trot, we maneuver ourselves to the carpeted middle of the room. My erection is firm and upright, pressed against her abdomen. Her breasts are hard against the lower part of my chest. In bare feet, I am almost seven inches taller than her. With my chin resting on the top of her head, I look through the large plate glass floor to ceiling window of our room in the Sheraton and can see the lights reflecting on the edges of Ho Tay, Westlake.

Lowering my hands to her hips, I slowly swivel her around so she can enjoy the view as well. With my hard-on, still upright, now against her lower back and the top of her rump, I place my palms on her boobs and we take another couple of steps towards the window. Standing only a few inches away from the glass, I continue to tease her nipples and rub my cock against her body. Spreading my legs apart and bending my knees slightly, my manhood is now between the two hemispheres of her perfectly shaped arse. This brief return to foreplay is a good strategy that will allow me to last longer and of course, make the final explosion absolutely convulsive. And she knows this.

Her hands rest over mine as I caress her breasts, my fingers rubbing her nipples, occasionally pinching their hardness as though to lengthen them even more than the centimeter long protuberance. As I bend my knees still further, my upright cock burns its way down the crack between her buttocks till I am so low down that the glowing red tip now touches the sweet wetness of her pussy region. She takes one hand away from her chest and lowers it before pushing it back between her thighs till I feel her fingertips on my rod. She strokes the inflexible length and then bends down to reach my testicles.

She takes hold of my penis and rubs the tip around her vaginal lips. I feel the soft flesh as the head of my cock dips an inch into her; she's handling my manhood like a dildo playing around the periphery of the entrance to her cunt. My knees are bent very low in order for my cock to be just below her labia and the strain is beginning to tell. But I know Nguyet is reveling in the sensual carnality of the moment so I stay down for as long as I can. I know that if I unbend my knees and stand up, I could penetrate her cunt and lift her up. But I resist the urge.

Mnhb
Mnhb
381 Followers