My Vietnamese Secretary Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slips me out and I straighten up a bit now; she brings her feet together and my cock is sandwiched between her firm thighs, thrusting out perpendicular to my body, straining to rise. My penis, if there was no obstruction, would be upright against my stomach. But Nguyet has it at 90 degrees from my body, her cunt pressing on it like a gymnast on a horizontal bar. The firmness of my length is now pressed against her labial lips, perhaps even pushing hard against her clitoris. She moves her hips like a salacious bar dance girl in one of the seedier dives of Hanoi. I look down at the sensuous back and forth movement of her arse as she glides her cunt along the length of my cock; slow and seductive. I feel the muscles along the insides of her thighs as she tries to grip my shaft, pressing down her genitalia against the thickness of my rod.

I unbend my knees by about half and inch and as my body rises slightly, the steely thickness presses hard against her wide open cunt, the taut ridges along the length of my cock sliding between the wet open lips. In the complete silence of the room I am hearing the slick rhythmic sounds of my shaft coursing along the vaginal lubrication that douses her pudendum. My hands are firm on her hips now and I move in sync with her arse, creating an erotic dance form that is taking my arousal to another level all together. I'm not sure whether she's masturbating me with her cunt or using my cock as a dildo for generating external stimuli around her vulva. Probably both.

There's soft sensual music playing but I realize that we hadn't switched on any audio system in the room so it must be in my head. I'm in a zone that is so detached from reality; this is now my reality. I'm begin to feel the stirring in my balls that triggers off a warning bell in my mind: I'm going to cum pretty soon if she continues like this, and a sudden vision of my ejaculating straight out from between her thighs, splattering the huge plate glass window three feet in front of us, flashes across my mind.

Other than the sparkling reflection of street and house lights on the shimmering lake, there is complete darkness outside this executive floor suite at the Sheraton. The dim glow of the floor lamp in the corner reflects off our bodies and as I look over Nguyet's head, I can see us reflected in the mirror-like plate glass. My hands on her hips, she still moving her hips back and forth as her drenched pussy glides over the surface of my rod. The deep red head of my penis gleams in the reflection. When she pushes herself back towards my body, a whole four inches of my long shaft is revealed; and as she slides forward, it disappears into the meat of her thighs.

I place my hands on her hips and hold firm, stopping her gliding motion. Nguyet understands what I'm trying to do and I suspect she too wants me to stay hard, perhaps wants me inside her now after this long hour of anticipation. I unbend my knees slowly and my cock slips out from between her thighs and slaps to an absolutely perpendicular erection. I press my body against hers and feel the mucous lubrication on my cock rub against the top of her arse and the indent of her spine. I sway from left to right, pressing my cock against her, bending my knees slightly so that my penis is between the cheeks of her arse.

I move my hips from one side to the other and back again, absorbing the sensation of the fiery hot tool rubbing across the firm flesh of her buttocks; pausing briefly in the crevice and rubbing myself up and down. My hands are again on her breasts, gently massaging them, feeling the pebbles hard and centered in her areola. She pushes her hands into the soggy wet pubic bush that guards her vagina, her fingers disappearing into the undergrowth as she reaches for her gushing cunt. I look into the mirrored surface of the glass window only to distract my mind from the overpowering sensations that are overtaking my body.

And then, very suddenly, she steps forward and away from my body. "Shhh!" I look at her bewildered as she says "Don't! Don't say a word" she whispers. "Have another drink. In fact, get me one as well" she says softly. I look at her completely perplexed but follow her instructions nevertheless. I don't say a word as I walk back to the mini-bar halfway to the suite entrance. I take out another Jack and pour it into my glass. The bottle of red wine she had found earlier lies half full on the granite shelf atop the small refrigerator. I unscrew it and pour the remaining half into her glass.

Walking back naked, I realize she's not standing in front of the windows anymore so I turn towards the bedroom and enter. Nguyet is lying on the starched white sheet stretched taut across the king sized bed. I take a sip of the Jack Daniel whisky and the raw purity of the bourbon burns its way down my throat. I stretch out my hand with the wine glass and Nguyet takes it from me. She takes the goblet to her lips and drains the contents in a couple of seconds before rolling over to the other side and placing it on the side table.

The lamps on both sides of the bed are set to a dim luminescence, controlled with rheostatic switches. I look down at her lying on the pristine white bedsheet and again marvel at this phenomenal beauty. She's looking up at me as I drink in the vision of oriental perfection, a woman crafted by the hands of angels. Her hair is free and loose, surrounding the oval face on the soft pillow, a little unruly with strands spreading outward. Her breasts are full and round, now falling slightly towards the sides, her cleavage a shallow valley instead of a deep crevice. The dark brown nipples nestle in the centre of her areolas, a slightly different shade of brown. Her body narrows to a svelte waist and her navel is a deep shadow halfway across her abdomen.

My eyes drift lower and I see the rippled muscles of her abdomen before I gaze at the perfect triangle of her pubic hair. The bushy darkness enchants me; I can feel a strong urge, like an out of body force, that draws my arm forward, my palm outstretched, as I lean towards Nguyet and run my fingers in the dense but seemingly coiffed jungle of her snatch. It feels like running my fingers through a hedge of silken threads, satiny and soft. There are telltale remains of moistness but most of her lubricating juices have either dried or been wiped.

My heart is heavy with an ethereal love for this woman. At this moment I feel I could do anything for her. But the animal in me wants her; her body is an altar before which I must pray. Prey. I take another large gulp, draining the bourbon from my glass before placing it on the bed side table. She takes my hand in hers and beckons me to lie beside her. I lower myself to the bed as Nguyet shifts towards the centre of the king size. My head rests on two or three pillows but sinks onto the soft down stuffing.

I lie still for a moment, listening to her breathing as she places the fingers of her right hand amidst the growth of my own pubic hair. It has grown a little wild since I haven't trimmed the verdant growth in a while. I'm about to turn to my side so I can hold her against my body but there is subtle pressure I feel on my groin as her palm pushes me back. Her fingers are now brushing the stiffness of my phallus and although I had lost some of the hardness, the swollen girth remained. Now I feel the blood coursing back through the veins of my shaft and a shiver runs up my spine at the delicate touch of her hand against my burgeoning erection.

She raises her torso off the bed and her set of pillows, she bends her knees and curls her legs under her thighs and her grip on my cock is now firm. She upends herself and lowers her face towards my genitals; I feel the breath from her mouth as she approaches, the glowing red glans of my cock like a burning ember. My eyes are almost shut but now I see her raised butt to my side and I reach out both hands to place them on her perfectly shaped buttocks.

In a gentle fluid motion, she envelops my manhood with her mouth while her right leg and thigh rise off the bed as she straddles my face and places one knee on either side of my chest. My cock is deep in the warmth and wetness of her mouth and her cunt is half an inch from my face. I can smell the sweetness of her cunt; it smells of a certain wine I am not able to identify at the moment but there is an association somewhere in my brain with a bouquet, not an aroma. Not just a fruity essence, but a soft mix of fermentation as well. In any case, it is completely intoxicating and I plunge into it like a thirsty desert wayfarer.

My hands grip the globes of her arse as my head rises till my lips meet the tender outer lips of her labia. With my fingers, I draw them apart to reveal the delicate pink of her cunt as the suffused glow of the bedside lamp illuminates her genitals. Soft tendrils of her bush are barely visible at the other end while I view her from the rear. As she begins to bob her head over my manhood, I realize that Nguyet is taking my entire length deep into her mouth every time she lowers her head over my cock. Desperately trying to stem the ever threatening ejaculation, I focus on her pink cunt instead, parting the lips with my fingers and thrusting my tongue into the mysterious depth.

Her clitoris is swollen and completely exposed as I lash it with the tip of my tongue. Nguyet emits an animal like sound and her body jerks vehemently as I keep thrashing the erotic bundle of nerve endings. Her head throws back and I feel the coolness on my penis as it escapes her mouth, thrumming in anticipation. I push a finger into her vagina while still pursuing her clit with my lips and tongue. I know already that she will soon climax in an orgasmic fury, but she has already had a number of multiple orgasms and her ability to regroup and restart is absolutely unbelievable.

As I push a finger into her hole and my mouth keeps up the stimulation against her labia, I find her anus with the other hand and slowly slide a finger into it. She has meanwhile gripped my shaft and her mouth pummels over it while one hand has an agonising grip at the base. Her hips move uncontrollably over my mouth, mashing down hard against my jaws and chin. I am alternating between sucking her and taking little nips of her genitals while one finger probes deep inside her anal orifice.

I suck in the sweetness of her juices and probe her anus with one finger while she pumps my hugely engorged cock with her mouth. For a few seconds I allow myself to anticipate the pleasure of blowing my load into her mouth, feel the hot molten eruption escape through the long shaft as it spews into her. But I must hold back so I push my finger deep into her arse and pull her clit between my lips, knowing that she will not be able to bear the onslaught of sexual pleasure that this will surge through her every nerve.

I hear her scream as she releases my penis from her mouth and her head rises above my groin, thrown back like a depraved soul lost in her carnality. Her hips push hard against my face as she plunges her genitalia down against my chin and jawbone, finding a hard surface against her clitoris; she rubs harder, moving her bottom to and fro across my stubbled face, screaming louder and gasping for breath. And then the orgasmic seizure begins as her body convulses in uncontrollable spasms. She continues to grind herself against my mouth and the lower part of my face as her screams turn to a loud moaning. And through that noise I hear my name and some undecipherable words escape her open mouth.

There is a sudden increase of lubrication on my mouth, and rubbed across the lower half of my face. As her gyrations begin to slow, I lick at her cunt sucking in the nectar, allowing her to lower her tempo. For half a minute she stays still, her head turned sideways resting on my thigh, her breasts squashed against my abdomen, her sopping wet pussy against my face. My erection stays rampant and solid as her breath cools the over-heated thickness. My hands gently massage her buttocks, palms gently rolling over the smooth rounded contours of her arse.

Now, she lifts up her right leg and gently rolls over her left. On her knees, she turns around to face me and then stretches out by my side. She places her head sideways in the crook between my shoulders and my chest, turns towards my body and her left hand takes hold of my thrumming manhood. Her breasts press against the side of my rib cage and she bends her left knee to rest it on my thigh. She begins to stroke my cock as I place my hand on her arse and pull her closer to me. I feel the heat of her body on my left side and notice the contrast with the relative coolness on the other half of my physique.

"I want you to cum inside me, Hjjer" she whispers into my neck as she continues stroking my penis. I think back to our previous night-time tryst some months ago and remember that I exploded in her mouth and on her face. She had showered in my bathroom after that and perhaps prepared for a longer night, but I had been completely bushed and slept deeply till the next morning.

I tell her that I don't have a condom and she turns around to look at my face from below. She's resting on her elbows and looking up at me while I raise myself and rest my head and shoulders against the headboard of the bed. She smiles beautifully and raises herself till her lips are on my mouth. Still holding on to my cock, she raises her left leg and drapes it over my body, sliding up to lie on top of me. My stiffness is again resting upright on my stomach and is now sandwiched between our bodies, both her hands are on my shoulders.

She slides down again and her lips find one of my nipples. The amazing sense of sexual levitation that this brings all over my body is confounding. It is the one erogenous zone I am least familiar with and every time she sucks and tongues my nipples, the animal libido in me rises twofold. And I think she knows this. While her mouth is on one of the pigmented projections, her fingers dally with the other, rubbing across them in a circular motion.

Nguyet moves her body upwards along the length of my cock, then moves from side to side in a roll over my painfully erect and thick manhood. I run my fingers through her hair and pull her face up to kiss her, soaking in the sensation of her lips on mine and our tongues swishing against one another's. After about a minute, she pushes herself back and sits on my thighs, her back upright as she continues to gaze down at me. I place my hands on her hips and then stroke the outside of her limbs from hip to knee and back. Her hairy bush is flush against my upright cock; I feel the wetness at the point where my scrotum meets the base of my shaft.

The wetness from her forested entrance to her pussy douses my own pubic hair as she gyrates over my pelvic bone, her dainty hands double stroking my stiffness. After a minute or so, she grips the base of my manhood, holding it upright, and raises her haunches till she is eight inches over my body and hovers over the tip of my erection. Nguyet begins to rub the red hot ember of my glans against her drenched cunt, making circular motions all around her soft vaginal entrance. I struggle to hold back; it's been almost two hours that I've been making love to my beautiful Vietnamese office woman and I held myself back on too many occasions already.

I'm thinking it must be close to 2:00 a.m. on Thursday morning and we've been going at it almost since we arrived the hotel around 11:30 the previous night. I want to drag this on for as long as possible but while the spirit is willing, the body must soon gain release. Nguyet still has a firm grip on my cock as she now begins to descend slowly over it, releasing her hold only when I am completely embedded in her cunt. Eight inches of thick hard cock deep inside her most intimate grotto. The feeling is one of complete euphoria and beatitude. But there is a raw brutish carnality that surrounds and possesses the inner zen delicacy.

And the slow adagio of the ultimate symphony begins. In gentle fluid movements, she begins her dance on my pole. Just mild sways of her arse, raised a little, then descending to the base, a swing to either side, some circular movement; the lubrication making this frictionless and sublime. She is infusing the experience with mindfulness and tantric vibes; the experience of every movement is overcoming, we are not chasing the orgasm or the climax, just being in the moment. Although our energy levels are decidedly high, and my adrenaline flow is bursting against an inner dam, the love making is not frenetic.

This beautiful Vietnamese lady of mine has complete control of the aura that surrounds us; in fact it is emanating from her, she is the source of the aura. Every small movement plays along the entire girth of my manhood as her labial muscles caress me like a succubus in slow motion, softly squeezing the pulsating rod deeply shafted inside her. High up in her, the red hot tip of my cock has penetrated deep into her vagina which has now expanded and lengthened in her state of arousal. The molten heat inside her is like a cauldron of passion that I am embedded in.

My eyes are shut but I can picture her clearly, as though she is projecting herself into my subconsciousness. I stretch my hands out and upwards till my palms rest on her glorious breasts, her nipples like hard stones against my palm. I run my fingers from the outside rim of her areola to the inside, feeling the puckered glands on the darkened surface before beginning to stimulate her nipples. I hear a soft moan from above and feel a more urgent compression of her vaginal muscles on my cock.

I hear a deep breath exhaled as Nguyet ups the tempo. We're moving towards a moderate andante as I feel her fingers splayed on my taut abdomen and her pace begins to rise. The heat from her cunt also seems to increase as she raises herself almost to the top of my cock and then descends eight inches to the base. I open my eyes and look up at her face; her eyes are shut, her lips parted and her head tilted back about ten degrees. She's riding me in a constant but relatively moderate canter, her body rising up and down along the thickness of my phallus.

I keep my eyes open, mesmerized by the beauty atop my body. There's a fine sheen sparkling all over her naked body as my hands continue to caress her boobs, fingers rubbing across her nipples. After a while, I lower my outstretched arms and bring my hands to her hips, holding her tight as she jockeys on my stiff cock. I look down at her cunt, see the thick hairy bush as it rises and falls with her body movement. Although the sensations on my cock, and all over my body in fact, are excruciatingly stimulating, I am keeping my conscious mind separate from the physical euphoria that I am undergoing.

Nguyet varies the pace, once again in absolute slow motion she raises herself along the long and thick spear that is embedded in her. Rising slowly, her head thrown back as she groans in ecstasy. My thickness has spread her pussy lips wide to an extreme and the grip of her vaginal wall is taut on my girth. I reach out again for her tits, the nipples hard and swollen and large between my fingers as I rub them against firm fingertips. She's bending forward now as she ascends the full length of my cock, only the glans disappearing in the soft pink folds of her labia.

She leans all the way forward, her breasts now against my chest as I push my arms around her and rest my palms on her delectable asiatic buttocks. She kisses me on the mouth, my eyes shut as I feel the sweetness of her lips and inhale the scented aura that now surrounds my face. Her hair is a cascading curtain that drapes over and around my head. Nguyet begins to move her hips, rising and lowering herself over me as her mouth stays over mine, her breasts flattened against my chest. My fingers find the entrance of her arsehole and I plunge one into her.