My Vietnamese Secretary Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I begin to work my hips off the bed as I shove myself deep into her, bucking with a desperation that is in sharp contrast to her orchestrated pace. But the fervour catches her too and very quickly she is now pumping down on my cock. The adagio definitely is moving towards the accelerando as her hips begin to beat on my pelvis. She has straightened up again and her hair begins to flay from side to side; her hips take on a movement of their own as she begins to beat down on me. Sounds that emanate from deep within her escape her lips and her groans are getting louder.

My hands go back on her breasts and I am now clutching at her boobs, mauling them in a frenzy. My hips rise and fall as my cock seems to rip her cunt apart, cannoning far into the inner recesses of her forbidden grotto. But I have held myself down for as look as I possibly can. I lower my hands to her hips and grip her tight; I then begin to sit up, using a fair amount of my strength to push my lovely oriental woman backwards even as she saddles me, not for a second allowing my cock to escape the heavenly cunt it is speared into.

Her eyes remain shut as she lets out a gentle squeal, allowing herself to be forced backwards. I have her in my arms, easing her down on the bed while I reverse positions and lie on top of her. As I remove my arms from around her, she lays back completely, her head now at the foot of the bed. I reach behind me and grab a pillow, wrenching it away from the headrest of the bed, and lean forward to place it under her head. As I lower her head on the soft down pillow, I take my hand away and place it on her breasts, my cock hard inside her.

Nguyet raises her arms towards my head but instinctively, as I shove myself into her in a sudden plunge, her arms go behind her head and clutch at the bedsheet on either side of her pillow. I push myself upright as she spreads her thighs wide apart to allow me to penetrate as deep as I possibly can. I begin thrusting into her, my balls slapping against her perineum every half second as I increase the tempo and the music in my head shifts to allegro; the darkness is beginning to overtake me. It's feeling like I'm falling into a comfortable void.

My hands are on her hips as she lies below me, her thighs spread wide; I look straight down and see my pubic hair grind against her thick bush as my shaft pulverizes her. My cock impossibly feels as though it is getting bigger and harder as I continue to stare down at the point where our bodies are fused. I keep ramming into her, hoping that I am not hurting this beautiful woman. I look briefly at Nguyet's beautiful face and see her forehead furrowed and her eyes tightly shut. Her mouth is open as she breathes hard. Her hands are clutched behind me now; I feel her fingers claw at my arse before the fingernails furrow across my back.

With my torso raised like a stallion above her, the raging erection plunging into her like a jackhammer annihilating her vagina, I fuck Nguyet my darling office chief of staff. With one hand gripping at her hip, I use my fingers of the other hand to push at the top of her cunt and find her clitoris. There's hardly any space for me to dig my finger in but I squeeze a tip in between the thickness of my cock and the tightly stretched lips of her cunt. I don't stop crushing her as I continue the fast paced pounding. Her thighs are now spread very wide apart and my engorged phallus still fills up her hole.

Nguyet's moans are now definitely high pitched but muted screams as I ram harder and harder, feeling the crush of my pelvis against the back of her thighs as her legs acrobatically lift upwards and she starts to bend her knees. I continue the pulverizing motion for as long as I can before the first hint of the impending eruption tickles the base of my shaft. I slow down, shifting to a lower tempo, trying to hold myself back and not reach that point of no return. My fingertip, wet in the viscous fluids of her overflowing cunt, stay around the protruding clit gently osculating over the nub. Her body begins to jerk uncontrollably as she thrusts upwards and my cock digs deeper into her.

I want to slow things down but the cauldron begins to boil inside me; soon I will erupt. But Nguyet wants more as well. Her body breaks into convulsions and I suspect she is reaching yet another series of orgasms as she screams, muffling the sounds by clenching her teeth into the side of her palm. Her other hand clutches at the rumpled bedsheet as her bum rises off the bed and my cock impales her even deeper than I thought possible; the hot glans searing into her churning receptacle. Her hands stretch forward and I feel her hands on my chest, her fingers trying to grip the taut muscles but getting no traction. Instead her fingernails claw across my nipples and I am sure she is drawing blood across the firm musculature of my torso.

I am suddenly conscious of the searing pain that seems to be ripping across my skin; I open my eyes wide and look down at my Vietnamese woman and see her own eyes tightly shut and her mouth wide open as a deep sound, almost a feline growl, escapes with her breath. My hands involuntarily clench at the back of her thighs and I push them back towards her head, her knees on either side of her face as I ram myself deep and hard into her cunt. I am no more in control either of my senses or my body. I push hard and thrust into her, not wanting to hold back anymore; I can't as much as I try. This is animal desire.

I feel the over sensitive glans of my penis rub against the walls of her vagina, and even though the lubrication makes my penetration of her a sublime pummelling, the friction raises the temperature. A desperate and fiery heat emanates from my phallus and courses through the veins and arteries of my body, seeping out to the muscles and tendons that bulge out against my sweat drenched skin. I push my outstretched arms between her parted thighs and grip just above her hips, feeling her delicate ribcage as I continue to plunge into her, thrusting in a harsh staccato while she continues to moan, groan, and occasionally scream. I am almost unaware of what effect I have on her.

As the pace and force reaches a crescendo, one of my palms finds her heaving breasts and I clutch at them one after the other, pulling on her nipples as I massage the orbs. My breathing is short and sharp and the groans from deep in my belly grow louder. Nguyet's hands had strayed away from my body and she was clutching at the bed linen, ripping the sheet out from where they were tucked into the underside of the mattress. But now they're back on my chest, clawing at the tightly stretched skin of my torso.

I feel my climax start somewhere deep in my bowels, a tingling in my testicles and at the base of my manhood. But in a fraction of a second the dam bursts and I clutch at her hips, still pulverizing and spearing her, oblivious to how delicate and fragile my beautiful woman is. And then the volcanic eruption of my ejaculation begins. I feel the first steaming rush of seminal fluid burst out of my cock and shoot somewhere in the innermost recesses of her cunt as an unfathomably deep groan escapes my mouth.

As the next jet of cum explodes into her, I shove myself so deep inside Nguyet that her scream is as explosive as the deep throated roar that escapes from my lungs. Powerful concentric rings of energy surround us, binding us in the elemental forces of a dimension that is way beyond my comprehension. Suddenly, with an incomprehensible strength, she swiftly brings her legs around my torso, throwing my arms asunder, as she make a vice-like grip on my torso with her limbs. My hands go below her buttocks and I cling to them, raising her off the bed as I plunge myself violently into her vaginal canal as yet another load of my sperm sprays her innards.

The spurts of fluid from my cock continue at a rapid pace, maybe two every second, and after the fifth or sixth I know that the volume of cum is decreasing. I continue to pound into her with an energy and strength that is far from depleting, even when I know that the last drops of my fluid have probably emptied into her. After about a minute of my rapid thrusts, I am beginning to slow down. There is an awesome sense of euphoria that is overtaking my body, and with it comes a deep love and tenderness for this Asian woman beneath me.

The feverish grip of Nguyet's legs wrapped around my waist is slowly loosening as I feel her ankles slip away from the lock at my lower back. She slowly stretches her legs out towards the headrest, the pillows I had placed under her head have now fallen over the edge at the foot of the bed. My penis is still embedded in her cunt, the thickness not diminishing although the firmness has begun to slowly deplete. I lie over her body, nestling my head between her shoulder and her face, still breathing deeply. She places her hand over my back and I feel a feeble movement as she rubs my neck, her fingers combing the curls of my hair.

After a couple of minutes I start to extricate myself from inside her by lifting my rump away from her but her hands swiftly move down my back and she grips my buttocks, physically insisting on keeping me in her. I lower myself, pushing my cock back into her. Raising myself slowly on to my elbows, I look down at her face only inches below mine, and she that her eyes are shut, her lips slightly parted. I place my mouth on hers and kiss her gently, Her hands are back over my head and neck and she pulls my face against hers, returning the kiss, the tip of her tongue dipping into my mouth.

I lie on top of her for the next few minutes as our breathing returns to normal. I am now sensing that my weight on her body maybe getting heavy and uncomfortable for this delicate lady, so I begin to roll over to the side. This time Nguyet does not stop me. Instead, when I turn and lie flat on my back, she moves her body sideways and throws an arm over my torso, her face against my chest. I extend my right arm and crook it around her head, offering it as a pillow. She kisses my chest, bends a knee so that her right thigh rests across my knees.

I feel the wetness of her cunt and the soft moist down of her pubic hair soggy against my thigh. I am aware that the voluminous amount of cum that I ejaculated into her will be streaming out of her pussy and trailing its way to the already sodden bedsheet. She breathes deeply and cuddles closer to my body as I let the dreamy sense of completeness and oneness with her overtake me.

I wonder what time it is. Soon, no doubt, we must prepare for our trip to Saigon.

*******