All Comments on 'My Virtue or My Dream Home'

by fannyrat

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

Awsome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Interesting.....

Please continue.

perplexedperplexedover 6 years ago
Down the yellow brick road

She has been awakened to the ecstasy of being fucked, not the tepid lovemaking of her husband. She has been used and nothing will be the same for her, she had the most intense Orgasms of her life and will want more. Her inability to dress for her hubby said she doesnt want closure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep it Coming

Please keep it coming. Very enjoyable.

arch3rarch3rover 6 years ago

Please continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stop here

Stop, allow one female character in a story on this site to have some ability to control herself. Most stories show women as bimbos, this doesn't. Don't ruin it.

WittonWittonover 6 years ago
stretched vagina?

She might have gotten a taste for a thicker cock, but I don't think her vagina actually stretched - women deliver babies and are able to have intercourse later, and babies are rather larger than any cock yet measured

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please Continue

The idea is good and is being well developed. Please go on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stop

I say stop as well. These were three good stories but you reached an end. It is a good end I think. Leave it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
continuation

excellent story well written, hopefully Judith will be taken down into the sexual abyss

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
please continue

please take Judith down into the sexual abyss

KelvinBlackKelvinBlackabout 4 years ago

Go for it...hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More Please

Very erotic. Love the inclusion of the stockings and garter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are very sexy yourself....please send a pair of your panties to me

abermainabermainalmost 2 years ago

A very moving story , I thourghly enjoyed it, hope I can find more so well writen

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

“But not just yet, maybe a little longer.’ She thought.”

Judith is not ready, and may not realize that she will never be ready to completely give up the experience with Carlos. Perhaps she can reclaim her “inner intimate self” but still crave the intense orgasms he gave her. So take Judith into the abyss, but then, somehow, allow her to escape (because I find Judith to be an incredibly appealing character I am loath to see her become some kind of junkie whore). In any event, Judith would be permanently changed. Hopefully their marriage will endure, but it would be forever altered. If David cannot stand the new Judith, and can no longer meet her sexual needs and desires, she will have to reluctantly leave him. She will find new sexual partners but may still love David. Perhaps she will find an apartment near by where they can still meet from time to time, even as she is fucking other men. Eventually David may decide his love for her outweighs the sex she is now getting elsewhere - or not. The story should continue to be told from Judith’s point of view - whatever she decides to do is what will happen. This has been a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Judith needs to fall deeper into the Abyss, with more men, with Judith being to perform sex acts in seedy Pub's & Club's.

plo9091plo90915 months ago

Very hot story. five stars, thank you. Only I wish Judith had been a woman with adult children and even grandchildren, instead of being a married and childless woman. It have done more immorally.

I think Judith's sexual transformation should continue and she should experiment with different men. And when she returns home, she should share her experience with her husband, it will only make the sex between them better. David must make peace with this situation and get rid of his classic male ego and care about his wife's happiness. He must accept that his wife is a goddess who cannot be satisfied by a single man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous