My Virtue or My Dream Home

Story Info
A woman has to sacrifice herself for their life in the sun.
12.3k words
4.48
43.7k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fannyrat
fannyrat
876 Followers

As always comments are welcomed and appreciated.

*

Judith and David Bates were both 58 years old. They had been brought up in an era of old fashioned values. Consistent with the times, they had met as teenagers, courted in the appropriate manner and had both gone to their wedding bed as virgins.

Throughout their marriage, again consistent with the times, they had never even considered being unfaithful yet alone actually done it. Theirs was not a time of casual, no-strings-attached sexual behaviour. In the era they had been brought up, men and women married and had only each other for life. Most couples not only thought sexual promiscuity as immoral, they were even shy and reserved with each other. The sex between couples was always dignified and respectful and conducted within the accepted idea of decency.

The couple had tried desperately to have children, but they were never to be blessed with such. Accepting what they couldn't change, they thought 'Such was life' and turned their attentions elsewhere.

The bitter blow of not being able to have children was softened slightly by being better off. As they did not have the financial burden of kids, Judith and David put their energies into the house but they also developed an incredible taste for travel. Being able to afford holidays on a regular basis became everything to them and they immersed themselves in seeing the world.

This wanderlust formed their overall retirement plan, they saved voraciously and retired early. There was a particular favourite place which they had visited several times over the years, which had become the object of their dreams. Upon retirement, Judith and David moved to their dream village. At first they rented a property in the village just to see if they could actually live the life. It was one thing loving a place for two weeks at a time, it was quite another making it your permanent home. They had negotiated a long term rental for a year and had moved to the Spanish mountain village.

The move was everything they could have wished for. Everything was absolutely idyllic and their life could not have been sweeter.

They believed that they lived in paradise.

After a year of immersing themselves in village life, in the Spanish culture and trying to learn the language, Judith and David found that the dream was now a reality. They loved and revelled in the life, so now the emphasis fell on finding a property of their own. Property in their heaven on earth was impossible to find, they were desperate to find somewhere in this village, they wanted nowhere else. Just when it seemed that the dream would be crushed, a property came on the market - their own house!

Carlos Jimenez didn't want to continue to rent out the property and had decided to sell instead. As sitting tenants Judith and David had first refusal and agreed to buy in a deal which would have made their situation complete. There was a problem however, as the house sale of theirs in England had not yet completed and would take another eight to ten weeks to complete.

They met Carlos one day to discuss the situation. Judith was a type of person who was happy and never had a bad word for anyone, yet she found that Carlos made her skin creep and she disliked being around him.

Carlos was a simple mountain man and had lived a very simple, un-educated and rustic life. He was an old, fat, sweaty and ugly man. He constantly smelled of red wine, cigars, garlic and of course B.O.

Throughout their dealings, Carlos always came across to Judith as a bit of a creep. She was always catching him, not just looking at her, but leering. Judith never felt comfortable or at ease in the company of her landlord and she had the very unwanted problem, of dealing with a man who seemed to make no pretence regarding what he would like to do to her. This was unique to Judith because of the lifestyle her and David had lived. They were very prim and proper, had mixed and socialised throughout their lives with like-minded people and due to the very 'decent' life they had lived, Judith had never experienced sexual overtones from anyone, let alone dealt with them.

This growing sexual tension was at this time only innuendo, insinuation and suggestion but that took a definite switch towards reality one day.

Carlos had called at the house on a minor issue and when David was out in the yard, Carlos approached Judith and standing way too close for her liking, he made his move.

"I need to sell this place and I have many people interested. He patronisingly continued, of course I would really like to sell to you and your husband but what can I do?"

"Oh Carlos, if you could just find a way to wait for a couple of months until our house is sold, we would be so, so grateful." said Judith.

"Just how grateful would you be Judith?" Carlos uttered creepily, whilst moving even closer to Judith.

Even given Judith's naivety and sheltered upbringing, she was left in no doubt what the suggestion was.

"Really Carlos, you shouldn't be standing so close to a married woman and really you shouldn't be making rude innuendo to a respectable married woman either." Judith said.

Carlos was a simple and uncomplicated man, he didn't want to waste time playing games with her and decided to up the ante, in fact he played his ace straight out.

On one of the most upsetting days of their lives, Judith and David waited for their visitors to arrive. As they showed their new arrivals into the house Carlos introduced them, which devastated Judith.

"This is Mr and Mrs Evans from England, they have come to view the house. As Judith looked at Carlos in disbelief he continued. They would like you to show them around the property as they are very keen to buy."

Carlos knew what this would do to the Bates' and watched with cruel satisfaction, as Judith was made to show the prospective buyers around her home. The Evans', not knowing the situation of their hosts, simply assumed they were moving of their own accord, so were very friendly and inquisitive about all aspects of the house and life here in both the property and the village itself. Having to relate all the things that had made Judith and David so happy and their life so complete was heartbreaking for Judith and she had no idea how she managed to hold back the tears.

After the viewing as everyone was leaving, Judith caught the eye of Carlos, the desperate pleading look she gave him was unmistakable.

"Please Carlos can't you possibly wait until our house in England is sold? It would mean the whole world to us," begged Judith.

"I suppose I could, mused Carlos, but then again I need to sell quickly, it would take a really tempting proposition and an incredible act of good faith to make it worth my while."

As if the thinly veiled inference wasn't clear and plain enough, Carlos looked quickly around. Satisfied that no one was watching his patted Judith's bum, just the once.

After their visitors had left Judith sobbed her heart out on David's shoulder. All they had ever wanted, what had become their Garden of Eden was going to be lost to them. They couldn't find any other property in the village and moving to another village just wouldn't come even close to what they had now.

They sat up all evening and all night talking the problem into its minutest detail. There was simply no solution, it was all talked out, they would have to leave paradise.

"If only there was some way I could offer Carlos something to make him change his mind." mused David.

Judith, tired, all cried out and distraught said,

"Well there is one thing but he can just forget that."

The words were spoken, she could not take them back.

"What do you mean Darling?" asked David.

Judith told him.

To relate the most terrible discussion Judith and her beloved husband had ever had, would take forever.

Suffice it to say that the suggestion and the very idea that Judith could possibly behave and conduct herself in such a manner was unthinkable. How could a lady brought up in such an era consider sleeping with a man other than her husband? And one like Carlos Jimenez at that! This was a couple totally untouched by modern ideas and morals of sexual behaviour, they were shocked and horrified at the notion and the anathema that it would be to them.

Two days later, David was devastated.

In a silence that was louder than any sound, the atmosphere that surrounded the couple was tangible and very real, as Judith prepared herself for the ugly old man. Knowing what his darling wife was about to do for their future was bad enough but to witness Judith sat at her dresser applying her make up, putting on her trinkets and generally making herself attractive for Carlos was terrible.

The sight of Judith making herself pretty for Carlos, so he may use her, turned David's stomach. The gnawing pain, the churning nausea and the rolling feeling like a million butterflies made David feel physically sick. This wasn't metaphorical, he literally thought that he was going to be actually sick.

As Judith tried to compose herself and hold herself together, the rising revulsion driven by her prim and proper persona threatened to overwhelm her. Time and again she started to say,

"I can't do this, I can't go through with this, it is the absolute opposite of all I hold dear."

But she stayed silent and thought of their life to come, a life made possible by her ultimate sacrifice now. What matter a loathsome act, if that act secures their place together in the only place in the world they wanted to be? When Judith stood, ready as she would ever be, the couple looked at each other.

David desperately wanted to beg and plead with her not to go through with it, he wanted to order her to stay but he also knew the price of non-compliance with Carlos Jimenez's demands.

As Judith opened the door and stood framed in the sunlight, there was no more words to say. The look in their eyes, as they held each others gaze for one last time before their life changed was tearful. To some people brought up in a more sexually enlightened age, the act that she was about to commit would be nothing. In a world of swingers, group sex, casual sex, sex with strangers, extreme fetishes and behaviour, Judith and David Bates' problem would have been a non-issue.

She slowly closed the door and left her husband staring at the polished wood. Although Judith was still only yards away from the door, that empty room, the silence and the emptiness of the house hit David like a hammer.

She had gone.

She had gone to Carlos.

The feeling between the married couple was mutual. They were acutely aware of how earth-shattering and gut-wrenching all this was for them as individuals but at the same time, they knew what their loved one was going through. There were no recriminations against each other, only sympathy for each others plight.

Judith, although completely aware that it was she who was compelled to commit these acts, was still however sensitive to David's position. The old fashioned morals by which they had lived their married life, gave her intimate knowledge of how David felt, knowing what his wife was about to do.

She knew that this would be especially devastating for her husband, because he knew just how much she herself was suffering. She was not simply cheating, it would have been better for David (not much, but some) if Judith had been cheating but she wasn't. David had to live with the knowledge that his beloved wife was not being taken against her will. Although she hated what she was being forced to do and she had been coerced yes, she was still wilfully giving herself to another man.

David was consumed by his impotence in protecting his wife.

Along the back street, on the cobbled pavement Judith walked in a daze. The doorway she suddenly found herself staring at belonged to her landlord. Without hesitating, for she knew that hesitating would see her abort her mission, she knocked timidly.

Carlos opened the door, he looked just as old, fat, ugly and repulsive as she had envisaged during the walk of shame. He beckoned Judith inside, all the time trying to appear calm but he was shaking inside.

He never expected Judith to actually go through with this and his excitement made his body shake.

Once inside the house and acutely aware of being alone with Carlos in his own home, Judith tried once again to somehow avoid what would be a life changing, loathsome experience.

"Please Carlos, pleaded Judith, can't we come to a better solution than this?" she begged tearfully.

Had she pleaded more forcefully beforehand and not handed over the initiative to him by trying to appease him, or had she called Carlos's bluff, she may have avoided what was to follow. However by coming to his house, she had shown her willingness to do anything to save her and David's dream.

The cowardly Carlos, who would have backed off had she shown any forcefulness or resilience, realised that this was going to happen, the thing he had just chanced his arm with, was actually about to happen.

He was going to fuck Judith Bates.

Without a word being said, he stood before the dumbstruck and frightened mature woman and nodded his head down at her blouse.

He was not subtle, this wasn't a time for subtlety and Judith knew it. She dare not hesitate, not for fear of Carlos but in fear of her own resolve. With trembling hands she opened her blouse reached round and unhooked her bra. Pulling them away from her body together, she bared her breasts to him. Her still full but sagging breasts fell forward and settled, her nipples pointing halfway towards the floor.

Judith did not have the breasts of a young girl, yet Carlos loved them, they were the breasts of a real woman.

In a frightened daze Judith fumbled with her clothing like a zombie. After taking off her blouse and bra, she was all thumbs trying to unzip her skirt but eventually that too fell to the floor. Judith stopped, there was only one more step to take.

"Please Carlos, please don't make me do this," she cried.

It was to no avail. With a shrug of the shoulders, Carlos intimated that the decision was hers to take and she could leave anytime she wanted. Judith hooked her fingers in the waistband of her plain cotton panties and fighting against all that she held dear, her heart pounding, her face reddening, the shame of what she was about to bare to him tearing her apart inside, she pushed them down.

As the cotton garment fell to the floor, Carlos gazed at his prize. Judith had the incredibly sexy round of fat on her stomach, the sexy paunch of a mature woman and it made her look incredibly attractive to him. The sparse growth of black curly hair interspersed with odd strands of grey was bared to him.

Taking in the sight of this mature woman as she stood before him, Carlos felt the blood rush to his cock.

As Carlos feasted his eyes on her, he found her mature flaws and imperfections to be incredibly attractive and all he lusted after in a woman.

Judith was five feet 2 inches tall with shoulder length black hair. She had the face of a mature woman that was once very pretty and had retained a measure of that attractiveness. Judith's body had filled out in her middle age, her thighs and hips, although nowhere near fat, had the wonderful shapely swell of a mature woman. Judith had a wonderful round bum, her cheeks just hanging ever so slightly, to give her a very sexy rounded backside.

His 'victim' was not a size zero stick insect, she had curves and swells exactly like Carlos thought a woman should have.

Feeling as aroused as he could ever remember, loosing his cool and becoming incredibly impatient, Carlos approached Judith and touched her for the first time. He put his hands on her shoulders and walked her back to the bed and meeting no resistance from her, pushed her so that she fell onto her back. Judith could not help her legs falling apart, baring her vagina to a man other than her husband for the first time in her life.

Carlos got a glimpse of the pink treasure that he sought.

She quickly closed her legs.

Judith's mind was scrambled with the pace of what was happening, she had no time to assess or control the situation. Within moments she had found herself naked with the repellent old man and wanted to die of shame, when Carlos took hold of her knees and prised her legs apart, her vagina flowering open to him.

Carlos towered over the confused and bewildered woman as he stood between her legs and stared down at his prize. Judith's breasts seemed to heave on her chest with the breathless speed he had manipulated her and her lightly covered sparse pubic triangle, hid nothing of her puffy rounded outer labia.

Carlos took in the sight of her swelling labia and the gorgeous pink strip that lay between.

As Judith recovered some modicum of composure and awareness of what was happening, she realised that her whole world was about to come crashing down. As Carlos nervously reached between her legs and crudely and lewdly began liberally fingering her vagina, Judith again begged Carlos not to do this to her.

At this point Carlos was slowly becoming aware of having misread the situation. (He actually thought that he was doing her a favour by fucking her and keeping the house sale open for them. He could sell it to anyone and he assumed that Judith was happy to give him a bit of meaningless sex in return.) He was gradually realising that Judith's pleading was genuine and not some form of face-saving pretence or self-justification as he had thought.

As Judith Bates lay petrified and paralysed whilst the old blackmailer touched her, Carlos Jimenez literally had no idea what it was taking for her to perform this act. In a world of casual sexual immorality, just what this meant to her and her husband was beyond his comprehension. Carlos was cynical and had used trickery many times to get sex and to him it was nothing.

Carlos had no idea of what Judith was actually giving him, it was not just sexual intercourse, it was everything she had lived by and believed in. The sexual activity being forced upon her was only a part of what Judith Bates had to endure.

The gut-wrenching revulsion and shame of being in this situation with any man other than her husband (let alone the fat, ugly man who now stood between her legs) took every iota of Judith's courage and resolve to endure.

Carlos stopped fingering her and reached for his belt. Stripping himself in record time, (before the woman had time to change her mind and run off) he stood before Judith's open legs.

Judith was stunned.

Her husband David (the only man she had ever seen) was not well built, his cock being about 6 inches and thin. Judith never considered her husband to be anything other than normal, his penis had been quite adequate and had given her a very satisfactory sex life.

Carlos was about three inches longer than David and the difference in thickness was quite marked. As Carlos stood before Judith, she watched mesmerized as his huge length, newly liberated from the confines of his pants, now swelled stiffened and lengthened before her eyes.

Carlos needed to get into her, any idea of taking his time and enjoying her had never crossed his mind. He wanted this before she changed her mind.

This was all happening at breakneck speed, which kept Judith off guard and gave her no time to collect her thoughts.

Judith Bates lay back closed her eyes and put her arm across her eyes.

"Sit up," Carlos unexpectedly shouted at her, which made Judith move her arm, open her eyes and prop herself on her elbows.

She was to watch herself being defiled.

Carlos shocked and revolted Judith by bending down and kissing her vaginal lips. The crudity of Carlos's method and the lewd way he slobbered his tongue with his garlic and cigar breath around her tiny pink lips was bad enough but when Carlos made a rude remark about how her 'pussy tasted' Judith cringed.

fannyrat
fannyrat
876 Followers