All Comments on 'My Wading Pool'

by AlexaDrake

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
The_WatermanThe_Watermanalmost 6 years ago
Wow!

A very sensuous story. I once had a "sub" who's most intense fantasy was being taken by an animal with tentacles while she sat on a floating dock. She said the creature would wrap tentacles around her wrists and ankles and before she had the presence of mind to try to escape, it would spread her out and the tentacles entering her got bigger and bigger as it took her until she would cum. And here you are. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WOW!!! Please PLEASE continue this in ANY WAY!!! <3

The title is pretty self explanatory! PLEASE make more of this pool, and what it's about!!! Damn that was pretty hot! -One hard AF dude.

AtrampboyAtrampboyover 4 years ago
Wow!

Incredible story very well told,

pantographpantographover 4 years ago
The Dream of the Fisherman’s Wife

Another inventive story, my dear Alexa. Reminds me of the 1814 artwork by Hokusai!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The full gamut

This story heaves me up on the highest platuea of arousal while my desires descend to the deepest depths of selfish appetites. You weave fantasies so incredibly well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlexaDrake@AlexaDrake
383 Followers
Alexa Drake is an indie, erotica writer who, when not working on her day job or being active outdoors, creates a truly varied and awkward search history in the name of "research". With a keen interest in non-traditional erotica situations, Alexa's stories explore everything fr...