My Wedding Shower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damn, all these nasty thoughts were making me horny and it was all I could do to keep my hands away from my crotch as I tried to focus on the conversation. Then I looked at Cindy and she reminded me of a couple of the mothers that I'd had sex with over the years. Sure she wasn't a hot teenage girl anymore but she wasn't ugly by any means and even the extra weight managed to enhance her curves and as to some extent - especially those massive boobs. Hmmmmmm, was she bi? Had she ever been with another girl? Oh sure, there were probably those wild time at college when everyone experiments a little but what about as she got older? Did she have a BFF that came over to play when Josh and the girls were off at school? Was she into three-somes? Now THAT seemed a bit far-fetched under the circumstances but then you can never judge a book by its cover.

After they left my grandmother and I went back inside to watch some of her TV shows. As we sat there she turned to me and once again I was a little surprised at her expression.

"I thought we'd talked about Josh and that everything was settled so far as that went?" she asked rhetorically in a rather terse tone. I looked at her with a "what are you talking about?" expression so she shifted in her chair and then continued, "Now Kelly, don't even try giving me that innocent look; you know exactly what I mean. Don't forget I raised two daughters who were just as slutty - if not more so as you. You just lay off of him, you hear me? Girls like you need to learn when something's off-limits and that's all I'm going to say about the subject."

There it was again, that underhand "girls like you" comment again. Now what the heck did THAT mean? OK, so I'm not stupid and I had a good idea what she meant but I didn't understand why she was so upset. If anything I thought I had been quite the good girl all morning. I never even tried leaning over to show him my boobs, something that could have been done easily had I any desire to do so. Still, I wasn't going to push the subject and in the end the rest of the afternoon went quite well so it was probably best I hadn't.

Around 2:30 PM or so I decided it was time to get some sun. I'd brought along several bikinis and laid them out on the bed, trying to decide which once to use. Basically I had three options - church girl, school girl and slutty girl as I liked to call them. The "church girl" bikini was technically a bikini but with full legs and a higher waist while the top fully enclosed my boobs and wrapped up around the back of my neck halter-style. While it still would never have been allowed at church camp, it was about as conservative a bikini as I would ever allow myself to wear. The "school girl" bikini was a little less conservative but still wearable at the public pool. It was strapless which meant it covered most of my boobs in order to stay on but not much more than necessary. The bottoms were cut much lower, almost to where my hairline would have been had I not been shaved. The legs were cut up high on the hip and the back, while not a thong, didn't cover more than half my butt.

Finally, there was my "slutty girl" bikini - a name given to it by my horny dad who had first picked one out similar to it for me back when I was barely a teenager. It was definitely NOT for the public pool where I'm sure someone would have asked me to leave had I tried exposing myself in it - which is essentially what it did. The top was nothing more than a couple of small triangles that covered my nipples but not much else. As for the bottoms, let's just say there wasn't any questions as to whether or not I shaved and the only thing in back was two strings - one around my waist and the other leading down my butt crack to join with the front at my crotch.

Frankly, I don't know why I even bothered bringing the "church bikini". I might wear the thing once or twice a year depending on where I was but other than that it never saw the light of day. I would've loved to have worn the slutty version and seen Josh's reaction but the words of my grandmother rung like church bells in my ears. I really didn't want to offend her so today wasn't the day for such a thing. Maybe later in the week depending on how things progressed...

So the "school girl" bikini it was, winning more or less by default. I slipped it on and adjusted the strong so it wasn't too tight on me. Out on the lake in the boat or walking around on the beach I would have worn it a bit tighter to keep it from slipping off at the wrong moment but being I was going no further than the deck why be uncomfortable? After slipping on the top I grabbed the bottoms. Just as I was about to step into them I thought about how Josh had kept a close eye on me all morning. God I was feeling horny again! My hand started to reach for me but then I pulled away. If I got myself started who knows when I'd be done and really wanted to get some sun while it was still up but not as hot as it had been a little while before.

"Not exactly being shy, are we," my grandmother said as I walked by her on the way to the deck. I turned to her, half-expecting another lecture but she was smiling and I realized she was just teasing me.

"You know, I can remember back when your mother use to wear a suit almost just like that one. Some of hers were even sluttier than that one. But then, it wasn't like she ever listened to me."

I was tempted to tell her if she wanted to see slutty then I had just the suit for her but I kept my tongue and was just thankful she was OK with what I was wearing.

Out on the deck the wood boards were blistering hot so I laid down a couple of towels before stepping out to the chaise lounge chair. The cushion had been rolled back so it hadn't been exposed to the direct sunlight which allowed me to lay down on it without feeling like I was lying on a cast iron stove top. Still, I could already feel the hot sun blaring down on me and I knew I couldn't stay out for too long. Even though I had a decent tan already, it wasn't nearly enough to protect me on a day like today.

I must have started to doze off because suddenly I heard a voice saying, "You know, you really should use more sunscreen on a day like this."

Looking up, I saw Josh standing outside the deck, leaning over on the railing and supporting himself on his elbows. He was smiling at me and even though he seemed to try to pretend that he wasn't, he was definitely giving me the once- over - actually many times more than once. It wasn't like I didn't like it. Heck, what girl DOESN'T like to have a man look at her with desire and lust in his heart? It doesn't mean anything will ever actually happen, but it's just knowing he WISHES it would happen that counts.

I was turned sideways relative to where he was standing so he had a nice view of my body but not exactly an "up the legs" or "down the top" shot so I figured why not help him out a little? Standing up, I repositioned the chair so when I sat back down on it I was facing him with my feet flat on the cushion and my knees bent with my legs together - just as a nice girl would do. But then who says I am a nice girl?

"So where's the girls?" I asked him, pretending not to notice that he eyes were riveted on my ass, or at least as much as what he could see at the moment.

"Who knows, some friend's house I guess. They're never home anymore it seems."

"So no pool parties? Wow, if I had a pool like that I'd be in it every day."

Josh shrugged. "They use to practically like in it like they were fish. I guess it's not as big to them now that they're older. It's only a few feet deep."

I sighed and came back with, "Still, I bet it would feel good on a day like this."

"Actually it's pretty warm right now. Guess that's another reason they don't really like it. It's practically like bath water with all this heat lately."

Sheesh, talk about not being able to take a hint! Well, maybe he might start getting the idea if I showed a little more so I allowed my legs to open. My feet were on each edge of the cushion with my knees bent inwards to be together so all I had to do was straighten up a bit and it was like my crotch was on full display. Too bad I wasn't wearing my slut version as it would be pulled up inside my pussy by now leaving practically nothing to get in the way. Even so I had a pretty good idea that there was a decent camel toe for him to enjoy as the bottoms I had on were a little tighter than they should've been.

Poor Josh. As hard as he tried to carry on a normal conversation, it was like having a shark next to him ready to attack given the way his attention kept straying. I fanned myself with a paper and as I did so my hips rocked making my legs sway, further emphasizing the fact that I was deliberately allowing him to have a straight-on view of my barely covered crotch.

"Josh! Telephone!" Karen yelled out from the door. I would've been a hundred bucks that Josh would've gladly volunteered to call whoever it was back later but then it might've been hard to explain to his wife, especially if she came over and saw the position I was in for her husband. Josh said goodbye before THAT could happen and left me on my own - thoroughly horny by now as well.

Tuesday was pretty much a repeat. I wore the same suit most of the day, even around the house as it was so much cooler than anything else I had brought with me. Josh always seemed to find some excuse to come over to visit me, even if just for a few moments but it was always enough to get a good eyeful. The next time I was lying on my belly but I made sure I was pointed at the place he always perched to talk to me - he never actually came up on the deck, just stood there outside and leaned over. I had previously loosened the top about as much as I could and still keep it on me so when I got up on my elbows to talk to him I knew my boobs had to be fairly well exposed. He might not have actually seen my nipples but that was about all he didn't see.

That night I was on the phone with Steve in the bedroom. I told him about how I was teasing the married guy next door which seemed to turn Steve on even more than me - if that was even possible.

"So you want this guy to fuck you, don't you babe?" he asked me.

I was naked on the bed, rubbing myself with one hand while I held the phone to my ear with the other. Using the speaker phone would've been so much easier but then I didn't want my grandmother listening to me having phone sex with my fiance. Not that I cared but she might now approve of some of his fantasies that I played into at times. I just moaned in response.

"Ha, you're playing with yourself thinking about him now, aren't you my horny girl?" he teased me.

"You wanna watch?" I asked him. Needless to say he was more than agreeable so we set up FaceTime on my iPad and his iPhone so he could see what I was doing. I set the iPad up on the dresser so it had a full view of me on the bed while I talked to him on the phone.

"God you look so hot babe," Steve sighed as he got his first images of his nude fiance playing with herself. This was still rather new for me, even though we'd done it a number of times. It wasn't as good as him being there in person to watch me but under the circumstances you made do with what you had.

"Tell me what I should do for him," I begged in a husky voice.

For the next half hour or so Steve did all the talking while I did all the actions. God, he must've been even hornier than usual for me judging by the incredibly sexy scenario he laid out for me and Josh. It was so hot to masturbate as my boyfriend told me his fantasy about how Josh fucked me and then his two teenage cute daughters joined in, all the while being watched by their loving mother who smiled and cheered us all on. Damn, I loved Steve all the more for the way he could dream up such things for me. Now if only he was a genie and could grant them all to come true!

After I'd cum a couple of times we went back to talking about the plans for our upcoming wedding and such so I closed the video app down and we just talked. Still, I was soaking wet by now and all I could think about was his dick.

"Kelly? You listening?" Steve said and I realized that once again my mind had drifted off as I dreamed about Steve fucking me. When I apologized he just laughed.

"Well, sounds like you need some serious 'me' time so why don't you just hang up and take care of yourself and we can talk later?"

And people ask me why I want to marry this guy!

It was another hour before I called him back, exhausted and flush but finally somewhat satisfied. Although masturbation can never replace a real dick it still make me feel pretty damn good!

Wednesday came and went without much change in the local neighbor situation. Out on the deck I was still wearing the school girl bikini as I just couldn't imagine my grandmother going along with me wearing the sluttier one out in public. I only saw Josh once though as it seemed he had to take the girls somewhere for most of the day. When they came back the sisters headed straight for the house while Josh made a beeline for the deck. While he couldn't stay long without arousing the ire of Karen, I made sure this time I was on my belly facing away from him with my legs spread obscenely wide apart giving him the best possible view of my ass and crotch. It didn't hurt that I had tugged the bottoms in as much as I could when I hear the car returning in hopes he would stop by. I could just imagine the camel toe he was staring at. He still wasn't getting a direct view of my pussy but it was about as close as I could provide without me completely taking off the suit.

That night I did FaceTime again for Steve as he was ready with another fantasy about Josh - this time with just his daughters and me. Damn, he knew just what buttons to push to get me off! This time it took longer than an hour before I called him back...

Thursday morning arrived all too soon and as I laid in bed thinking about the upcoming day I came to the realization that I was stuck with a serious decision to make. So far Josh had definitely shown interest but nothing more than being a voyeur. In fact, we hadn't even talked about anything sexy or teased each other about sex. Heck, I was starting to think that while he WAS a man and thus couldn't control certain reactions, maybe he was also one of those rare creatures - a loving husband and father who was could stay faithful to his wife no matter how tempted, even if his eyes were straying a bit. Then again, it wasn't exactly like I'd thrown myself at him either. So whose fault was it that nothing had happened so far - his or mine? Well, if I was being honest with myself I would say it had to be me to take the responsibility. I was letting my grandmother intimidate me such that I didn't give it everything I could so how could I blame Josh for not picking up on my needs?

Once I was up and done in the bathroom I went in the kitchen to grab some breakfast and found my grandmother was already there, standing in front of the stove in a long cotton robe fixing some eggs and bacon. As for me, I'd thrown on a short tank top after my shower as I hadn't really expected her to be up so early. It barely covered my stomach so my ass was fully exposed. Actually the cool morning air felt good against my bare bottom. Before I could turn around and go back to my bedroom to put one something less revealing my grandmother turned and I say her mouth purse as she glanced down to my bald exposed pussy.

"You know you're a lot more like your mother than you may realize," she said, surprising me a little as I had expected her to just say something about me wearing more around the house. Stunned, I just stood there and waited for her to continue.

"Must be the genes or something, she was always trying to get away with running around bare-ass."

I was trying to think of something to say besides "good morning" when she really surprised me by adding, "You know, when I was your age I loved to be that way too but in those days nice girls didn't go about like that in front of their parents. Looks like you inherited the 'bottomless' gene though, unlike my other whore of a niece."

By that she had to be referring to Kristi but I didn't interrupt her to confirm it.

"I don't know what it was with her mom and her always trying to be topless. Just never seemed comfortable to me."

This was new. She had never volunteered such information before and while I knew my mom sometimes hinted at being a little slutty around the house while growing up, she'd never let on about anything like this.

"So did you let mom dress like this?" I asked, modeling my tank top for her by spinning around once.

"Oh no! Not at all," she laughed, "Not with her father around at least. I know it probably seems silly to you but there WERE some things I had to put my foot down about."

I wanted to ask her why ignoring the fact her husband was having sex with her daughters was OK but when it came to them dressing slutty around the house that was bad but I knew better. Besides, while she usually was pretty closed-mouth about incest there had been a few times over the years she had opened up to me so I knew where she was coming from. Just knowing they were having sex was OK so long as they didn't do it where she could see. Running around without panties or shorts was different because then she could SEE what was going on and THAT was unacceptable. It seemed a rather fine and wiggly line in the sand but it worked for her so who was I to complain?

"Just make sure you don't forget to put something on if you go out on the deck," she reminded me as she served me my breakfast.

It had been a while since anyone had fixed me such a nice breakfast and I really appreciated it - not to mention how open-minded she was this morning. Damn, it was as if she had gotten laid last night or something! Of course THAT hadn't happened but for whatever reason she seemed in an especially good mood so I figured I might take advantage of it a little.

"So did mom ever go out on the deck and forget?"

My grandmother looked at me a little more sharply and for a moment I thought maybe I had crossed some invisible line but then she just shook her head.

"Oh no. Don't forget things around here were a lot different when she was your age. We didn't even have a deck back then. Heck, we didn't even have the family room - it was just a gravel area where the grill and chairs were set out. Your grandfather added the family room and then built on the deck over the lawn. None of the tress were there at first and he built the back garage about the time your mom left for college. So there really wasn't anything nice like there is now to go out and lay out unless you took out a lawn chair and set it out on the grass."

I looked out thought the family room windows and tried to imagine how bare the yard must have been back then. It seemed so lush and green now with all the tress but I was reminded of some old family photos and how it had all been open space back in my mom's younger years.

"So no neighbors to tease?" I tossed out, wondering how she would respond.

"If you mean like you've been doing to that poor man next door... no, nothing like that at all. It was an older couple that lived next door and they pretty much stayed to themselves."

I caught the reference to the "poor man next door" and couldn't help but grin a bit at it - which she in turn picked up as well.

"Yes, I have seen what you've been doing young lady and I must say, I hope you've learned a valuable lesson. Not every man out there is going to fall over his feet just because you flaunt yourself for him. Some men actually have integrity and Josh is one of them which is why I haven't said anything about it. If fact," she added with a bit of a grin as if she was having fun with me, "I've gotten a bit of a kick out of your frustration this week. I bet you're not use to being turned down like this... are you?"