My Wedding Shower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pghpa
pghpa
1,047 Followers

I went to the bedroom and undid the bikini and put it away in my suitcase. Oh well, so much for THAT idea. It wasn't exactly the most comfortable thing to wear so I rummaged through my things and found a pair of loose gym shorts and a cut-off t-shirt that came just down below my boobs. Returning to the family room, my grandmother was watching some silly game show on the television.

"Well, I guess that's a little better," she said when she realized I was back after checking me over. "So I was just wondering... you're getting married in a few weeks, just had a wedding shower for cripes sake, and still you're flaunting yourself to other men and if I get this right, trying to have sex with them. How does that all work for Steve or do you hide it from him?"

I sat down on the love seat across from her and explained to her the arrangements that Steve and I had worked out so far as swapping and such. Needless to say I didn't breath a word about some of Steve's other inclinations such as his feelings for younger girls and such. That was still something I waffled over as it seemed one day I was turned on by the whole thing and then the next totally set against it. I also didn't elaborate on the swapping thing other than a brief overview - certainly no tales of any of the things we had done so far with other couples.

My grandmother listed to me without interrupting and I could tell she wanted to ask more questions but yet she also acted like she didn't want to know any more so I left it at that. We turned our attention to the games show but after a few minutes she sat up straight again and I could see she was struggling with something. Finally she took a deep breath and came out with it.

"Does Steve know about you and your father or is that something you're going to stop when you get married?"

Hmmmmmm, loaded question. I could tell from her tone that she was expecting me to say he knew nothing about it and that I would be bringing it to a halt once we were hitched, maybe even already. Then again, maybe that was what she was HOPING was the case. Only one way to find out...

"He knows everything Grandma... everything," I said softly, "Why do you ask?"

I was throwing it back at her because this was a subject she normally avoided like a dead skunk so why was she bringing it back up now?

"Just curious I guess," she said, trying to sound flippant but I could tell she was anxious to dig a little deeper so I just kept quiet and let her work her way up to it.

"You DO know your father use to go out in the back garage with your mom and grandfather, don't you?" she asked but it was more a rhetorical question than one she was expecting me to answer as she knew full well that I did indeed know. I knew where she was leading with the question though so I answered without her having to ask more.

"Steve's not that way Grandma... he won't be doing things like that," I assured her and she actually seemed a bit relieved by that although I couldn't figure out why since it really had nothing to do with her. It wasn't like Steve and my dad were going to come here and head to the back garage to have sex, even if Steve WAS into that sort of thing.

Maybe I should have left well enough alone but I couldn't resist throwing in one more thing. "But he DOES have a thing for Aunt Linda."

Now THAT seemed to take her by surprise. No doubt had I said he was having sex to Kristi she would have taken that with a grain of salt. After all, not many men wouldn't if given the chance. Seeing her expression, I was reminded of those words she had said when I came back in after Josh had turned me away. Looking back, I should have been more mature and kept quiet but after her hurtful words I couldn't help myself.

"Oh and by the way, yes he has done mom - back when she came for my birthday."

As soon as I said it I wanted to take the words back as she seemed so sad and disappointed. My grandmother had always been wonderful to me and as supportive as anyone in my family. Sure she had let her emotions get the better of her for a brief moment but that didn't justify me being hurtful in response. I got up and walked over to her and hugged her, telling her I was sorry and I didn't mean to hurt her.

"That's OK Kelly, you're just telling me the truth and I appreciate it... I really do," she said trying to keep her voice from cracking. "I guess I was just hoping that maybe things would be different for you once you got married."

I took her hand and smiled at her, assuring her that I was happier now than I had ever been in my life and that she had nothing to worry about. She just nodded but I felt better and vowed to myself to be more careful about what I said to her in the few hours I had left before I went home.

As we sat there I heard a door closing and I looked out to see Karen and the girls getting in her car. Josh wasn't with them so I wondered what was going on. Everyone seemed happy and I didn't have a clue watching them where they were going or why. Soon the car backed out and they were gone. Hmmmmmm, maybe my dad wasn't over yet!

My grandmother saw me watching the events next door and must have been reading my mind again when she said, "I swear all she does is take those girls shopping. Why anyone needs so many clothes is beyond me."

Assuming she was right - and who better to know the habits of the neighbors more than her, that meant I had a least a couple of hours or more. The question was, now what? I had tried what seemed to be a more outgoing approach and failed miserably. Did I need to go back to being subtle or was something more outlandish being called for? Giving the small window of opportunity and my failure to date with the less than direct methods, if I was really going to get anywhere with Josh that meant there was only one option available to me now.

"Kelly, can't you leave well enough alone?" my grandmother asked me, once again doing her mind-reading act with brilliant results. Still, I need to prove something to her as now it had become as much about showing her what I could do as it was about just having Josh fuck me. She had seemed so pleased with herself when he turned me down earlier that I felt this burning need inside of me now to prove to her that he was no better than any other cheating husband.

"One last try and if he turns me down I promise that will be the end of it, OK?" I bargained with her.

"Seriously Kelly, why?" she asked almost plaintively. "He's really a good man and he doesn't need his marriage ruined because you feel some perverted need to prove anything to me."

"I'm not going to ruin his marriage grandma," I assured her, "His wife will never know unless he tells her... or YOU do."

"A wife knows Kelly," she said softly, "Trust me, you'll understand soon enough yourself. When your husband has sex with someone else you just know it." I caught the inference - she knew that I knew that my grandfather had never cheated on her with any other woman so when she mentioned that a wife "knew", what she was telling me that a "mother" knew as well. I thought back to when my mom and her sister were teenage girls having sex with their dad. Of course she knew what they were doing - it was sort of hard to completely hide that sort of thing. With Josh it was different. He wasn't going to be fucking his daughters and so long as he showered afterwards, there was no way Karen would ever find out so long as his guilty conscience didn't get in the way.

********************

Time was ticking by and every minute passing was one less minute for me to work with so if I was going to do anything the time was now. Without another word I got up and headed for the door leading out to the deck. I briefly debated changing clothes but then what did I have with that was all that much better than what I was wearing now? Besides, more ideas were coming to mind and I didn't think it was going to matter for long what I wore anyway. I didn't even look back to my grandmother as I shut the door behind me and headed straight for the neighbor's back door.

"Something you need Kelly?" Josh asked when he answered my knock on the door.

"YOU!" I responded firmly and without another word, I stripped off my shorts and T-shirt leaving me standing there naked on the landing.

"Oh my God, what are you doing Kelly? People will see you!" he exclaimed, glancing in both directions anxiously.

The reality was nobody could see me, at least not very likely. To the one side was my grandmother and she didn't count. The house on the other side was built closer to the street and so it wasn't visible when I stood this close to his back door. Behind us was the church but it was actually more up past my grandmother's house and they had put up large evergreens to block the view of their parking lot from the homes that were already there so even if someone was there in the middle of the day they couldn't be seeing anything. There was a highway on the other side of the church property but it was over a couple of hundred yards away or so which meant nobody would be seeing anything recognizable from that distance. Considering we were right in the middle of a suburban neighborhood, I was about as safe as I could be when it came to anyone seeing me standing there nude.

"Well, are you going to ask me in or just make me stand here naked outside?" I asked him teasingly.

Josh seemed frantic now. "Fuck no... but you can't come in here... not dressed like THAT."

He must have been really worked up as that was the first time he'd sworn in front of me all week - even after the time he got a sliver in his hand while leaving over the deck railing. I was going to point out to him that I wasn't really dressed like anything as I didn't have stitch of clothes on.

"Well then either invite me in or come with me to the back garage," I responded. He didn't seem too thrilled with either option so I reiterated his options saying, "I'm NOT getting dressed so either you choose or I'll just stay out here until someone sees me."

He seemed resigned to having only one option. It was obvious form the way he was blocking the doorway that he was never going to let me in the house which is why I quickly came up with the back garage option. I reached down to pick up my clothes and started back towards the garage. At first he didn't follow but I called out to him and he then came out, closing the door behind him. Thankfully my grandmother never locked the side door to the garage and so in a few seconds we were both standing there in the cool air still trapped inside the garage from the previous night.

"Kelly, I don't know what you're doing or what you're thinking I may have someone implied during the past week during our conversations, but this has to stop right now, understand?" he said firmly, keeping his distance from me.

"Oh come on Josh, I saw the way you looked at me before. I've seen the way your dick gets hard under your shorts... just like it is now."

At that Josh shifted his shorts, trying unsuccessfully to make the rising tent less noticeable.

"Alright so I'm a guy... sue me," he came back, "But I don't do this sort of thing."

"Oh, and what sort of thing is that Josh?" I asked pretending to be all naive and innocent - or at least much as I could while standing there nude in front of him.

"You know damn well what I mean," he came back rather angrily this time, "Now enough is enough... get yourself decent and I'm going back home now, ALONE."

Yeah, like I was going to let THAT happen!

"If you leave now I'll tell Karen you came over and forced me to have sex with you," I called out to him as he started to open the door to leave. It was a drastic move but drastic times call out for drastic measures and I was running out of other ideas.

He turned and started at me, his eyes burning into mine. "You would never..."

"Look at me Josh," I countered, "Do I look like the kind of girl that wouldn't?"

"You're a fucking slut," he practically spat out, "Why would I screw a girl like you in the first place?"

Normally I take the word "slut" as a compliment, like when my dad called me "his little slut". In this case I could tell that Josh meant it as anything BUT a compliment. Oh well, sticks and stones...

"Simple... because you have no choice," I answered.

"She'll never believe you... you DO know that," he tried debating with me, "Just last night she was telling me she couldn't believe how you dressed in front of your grandmother.

I gave him a smirk and took a step forward. "All the more reason why she WILL believe me."

The bravado disappeared from Josh's face and his shoulders slumped in dejection. "PLEASE Kelly, I beg you don't do this. I love Karen and I can't cheat on her."

I took yet another step and was now just a couple of feet away from him but he made no move to reach out to me. "Yeah right, just like you don't get off seeing your daughters run around in those sexy little bikinis."

It was a shot in the dark and I almost laughed at his response. His eyes widened like he couldn't believe I had even mentioned such a thing, let alone accused him of anything.

"Shit, what kind of person ARE you?" he gasped, "That's just sick. I would never do anything like that."

The funny thing is I believed him. Now when it came to their hot little friends I would have bet the answer would have been different but there was just something so honest about his face right then that I truly did believe he didn't think about his own daughters that way. I wondered what he would have said had I told him what had gone on in this very garage in the past but for once I kept my mouth shut. No doubt that might have been enough to scare him off no matter what the potential consequences. It was all a major bluff anyway as I never would have breathed a word to his wife but then he didn't know that.

"I' gonna suck yeour dick Josh," I said softly as I took a final step and was now right in front of him. I reached for his belt and he started to push my hand away but I firmly pushed him aside and he just stood there motionless. Soon he was undone and I pulled his zipper down and reached down inside his boxer shorts until I felt his dick - or to be more exact, his erection. Yep, he was hard as a flag pole!

"Mmmmmmm, I knew you wanted me," I cooed as I pulled his pants and shorts down to expose his raging hard-on.

"Please Kelly, don't do this," he begged softly but I would have no part of it.

Holding his hard cock in my hand, I stroked it slowly with my fingers wrapped lightly around it. "Tell me you don't like this Josh... You know you want it."

"Please..." he groaned as I bent my knees and lowered my head down until my face was level with his crotch. I looked up at him and saw with watching me, his face a classic mix of fear and lust.

It wasn't a no, that much was for sure. OK, so maybe it was implied but I wasn't going to stop now anyway no matter how much he begged so it was a moot point. I could smell the musky odor of his manhood as I licked my lips at the sight of his hard dick poking out from a forest of thick black pubic hair. No trimming by this guy! God I wanted this dick!

"Tell me you want me to suck it Josh... Tell me."

"I can't Kelly... don't make me do that," he begged, his voice sounding more like that a little boy now as his lust grew in him.

"Tell me Josh... beg me to suck your dick. You know you want me to," I murmured firmly as my hand worked on his cock while my other was cradling his hairy balls, rolling them gently between my fingers.

For a moment I thought he might actually hold out as the garage went silent with nothing but the sound of our breath and the slight noise I was making stroking his cock. Mmmmmmm, I wanted it in my mouth SOOOOO badly.

"OK, you win dammit... I want you to suck it," he finally caved.

For a moment I wanted to let out a whoop of victory but I wasn't going to spook him. I looked up and our eyes locked as I smiled and reached out with my tongue to just touch the tip of his cock as I held it still. God it felt so warm and firm! I couldn't wait to taste it but I wanted this moment to be memorable for us both. His eyes widened as my tongue ran around the rim of his dick head and then up and down his smooth shaft until I felt his furry pubic hair against my face.

"Mmmmmmm, I love your dick Josh," I murmured as I opened my mouth just enough to let the head fit inside. YES! I had his dick in my mouth and now I knew I had him. There was no turning back now and we both seemed to sense it as I started to suck on his cock slowly and deliberately.

"Oh my god," he whispered as I took it all the way in until my face was pressed against the base of his shaft.

Josh had what I would call an average cock both in length and thickness. Nothing to brag about but big enough to get the job done which is what counted in the end after all. His pubic hair was thick but not so overgrown as to be gross. He smelled somewhat of sweat and lust, the sweat part no doubt from having run around town already this morning but so much that it turned me off.

I held the base of the shaft in my hand and let it drop from my mouth as I looked up at him and smiled, licking my lips.

"So tell me Josh, does Karen suck you like this?"

His answer took me by surprise. "Karen doesn't believe in oral sex. She says it's dirty."

My eyes widened and I felt my heart skip a beat. Cool!

"So you've never had your dick sucked before?"

"There was one girl back in high school," Josh gasped as I took the head of his dick back in my mouth as she answered. Karen doesn't know anything about her though. Besides, she wasn't very good anyway... not like this."

Well what more could I ask for? It was music to my ears, the perfect situation. God, how could any woman NOT like to suck cock? Oh sure, I knew of others who didn't but it still never ceased to amaze me. OK, so I liked being fucked more but I LOVED sucking dick. Over the years I've sucked off a lot more guys than I've let fuck me, probably by a margin of at least four or five to one. Back in high school it was a rare date indeed that I didn't suck the guys off but I was a lot more choosey about who fucked me. Face it, a girl has to maintain her reputation.

I lifted myself up a little higher until his dick was between my boobs and I pushed them up against him, using them to rub his dick which he seemed to enjoy as well. Now and then I would reach down and lick on it or spit to make it easier to slide up and down.

"So tell me Josh, does that mean you don't eat Karen's pussy either?" I asked softly. He shook his head as his response so I asked, "Have you ever eaten one?" This time he nodded but didn't offer any further details.

I stood up, keeping my hand on his wet dick like a leash and moved over to the work bench where I let go of his cock and put my hands behind me so I could lift myself up on it. The wood felt cool against my bare ass as I spread my legs and started to play with myself in front of him.

"Eat my pussy Josh," I said gently, spreading my legs as wide apart as I could. He seemed to hesitate for a second but then his lust won out and I knew at the moment he was finally mine. There wasn't going to be any need for me to encourage him, let alone force him to do anything to me from this point onward.

I gasped as his tongue ran over my wet clit and his finger pressed inside of me. Wow, he wasn't wasting any time! He looked up at me and I couldn't see his mouth as he pushed it tight up against my pussy do he could push his tongue up inside of me as much as he could. God it felt incredible!

"Make me cum Josh... Oh god make me cum hard," it was my turn to beg. Sure part of it was an act to turn him but on but I really DID want him to make me cum! The more he licked me the less of an act it became and the more I really did need to orgasm. I leaned back on my elbows on the dusty workbench - I really should have thought ahead and come out to clean it off but then it wasn't all THAT dirty.

pghpa
pghpa
1,047 Followers