My Wedding Shower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, right there!" I cried out softly as his tongue flickered right over my enflamed clit. I could feel my orgasm rising in me and my hips thrust upward, riving my crotch tighter into his face as I started to cum. I was feeling SO damn good. Between the physical pleasure he was giving me and the emotional satisfaction of finally having him for sex, it was making me cum harder than I had all week, even when I was on the web cam for Steve.

I just had to have him now. Gawd I wanted his dick in me so badly! Actually it was more than just a want... I NEEDED his adulterous dick in me. My pussy was practically screaming to be filled by his wonderfully hard dick.

"Fuck me Josh... Oh god please fuck me now," I begged yet again. Deep down perhaps I was expecting him to protest, to make one last stand in defense of the honor of his wedding vows, of his respect for his wife. For a man who had been so steadfast in his solemn vows could he actually do me now? Sure I'd sucked his dick and he had licked to orgasm but there was a BIG step between oral sex and REAL sex. Until now while his wife might have other ideas, legally he was still safe as he hadn't committed an act of adultery. To do THAT he needed to put dick inside of me, to actually have sex with me.

Well, maybe it was a big step in my eyes but now that he had crossed the line it seemed Josh wasn't even thinking about holding back any longer. Besides, I'd said those magic words that every man loves to hear, "Fuck me".

Standing up between my legs, I scooted back just enough for my feet to rest on the workbench top but still leave my pussy accessible to his cock. He reached down and with one hand he grabbed his stiff shaft and with the other he reached down to spread my pussy apart. We both watched as he positioned the head of his dick at the entrance to my soaking wet pussy, then rubbing it up and down my pussy slit until he was all wet and slick 0once again. Damn, if he had rubbed me just a little more I might have come again before he even got it in me!

Just as I thought he was about to finally push it in me, I heard him groan and then he pulled back just a little, not more than an inch but enough to make me wonder what was happening.

"Oh god, what am I doing?" he sighed and I could see the conflict written all over his face.

Well, maybe he did indeed recognize the significance of what he was about to do. I had no doubt whatsoever that I was the first girl he was this close to fucking beside his wife since they had been married. Indeed, I was wondering just how many girls he'd had sex with before he got married. From the sounds of it, there was probably at least one but it didn't seem like there had been all that many.

"Fuck me Josh... I want you to fuck me," I encouraged him gently, "You know you want to feel it in me... you know you want it."

"Forgive me," he muttered. I don't know to whom he was saying it but it wasn't me. Well, whether it was to his wife or God, it didn't matter. All that mattered to me was the sensation if his dick forcing it's way inside of me. Oh yeah, he was fucking me now!

Once the head was in me he seemed to hesitate but it didn't matter I the act was committed and nothing could undo it. From now until the day he died he would never forget this moment, this act. Every time he made love to Karen in the future he would remember how it felt to push his cock inside of me, how it felt as he slowly but forcefully press it deeper and deeper inside of me until finally his crotch met up against me and he was completely engulfed by my pussy. How could he ever forget the feel of our two bodies joined together as much as any two people could be?

Perhaps this is what makes adultery such a horrible sin - the fact that not only was there the physical act involved but the emotions and memories lasted forever, well beyond any physical pleasures. Adultery is not just a husband fucking another woman outside his family - it is really the intention behind it. It is the act of hiding it, the secrecy, and the betrayal that makes it what it is. Two people swapping don't commit adultery as there is nothing that the other doesn't know about and approve. It's the betrayal, the broken promises, the treachery that defines adultery, not just the physical act. And yes, what Josh was doing now was indeed adultery as had Karen any idea what was happening right now between us...

I picked my legs up and wrapped them around Josh, locking my ankles as I pulled him in tighter into me. He slipped his hands under my ass, grabbing my bare butt as pulling me up into him as well. Each of us wanted the same thing - to have his buried as deep inside of me as possible! We hadn't even kissed up to this point and I wasn't expecting him to either. This was all about sex - raw, animal lust. Josh didn't love me or even like me for that matter. I was a pussy to him, something to fulfill his needs and desires, a fuck toy and nothing more. Then again, at this moment all I cared about was his dick and how it felt inside of me. I loved the way it felt as he moved it around inside of me, rubbing it all over me as he fondled my ass.

"Oh Josh... It feels so good in me," I gasped as my next orgasm began, "Tell me you love fucking me."

Whether it was the motion of his dick in me, my hand on my clit, his hands on my ass or his next words, the result was the same - a massive orgasm that wracked my body like I'd been hit by a lightning bolt. I closed my eyes and focused on the feeling of him deep inside of me as his words came out like the sweetest music.

"You're so fucking tight... so good... god I love the way you do that with your pussy!"

He was referred to how my pussy grabs down on whatever's in it when I cum, like it wants to just hold on to it and never let it escape. After two kids and almost twenty years of marriage Karen's pussy must feel like a loose bag compared to my tight pussy as I felt him struggle to pump it in me as my entire world collapsed to where nothing existed except his dick and my pussy. He just kept moaning and groaning, one minute telling me how good it felt and the next it would be something about how he couldn't believe what he was doing. Both sides of the conversation turned me on!

"Fuck I'm gonna cum," he groaned and I felt him lean back in preparation to pull out of me. Well, not if I had anything to say about it!

"Cum in me Josh. I want you to cum in my pussy," I managed to somehow get out in the midst of my pleasure. I gripped him even tighter with my legs, doing my best to prevent him from escaping.

"Oh shit... here it cums," he cried out as I felt his hips thrust himself even deeper into me until he practically pushed me backwards, his hands on my ass the only things holding me in place as he ground his hairy crotch into me. Then he did it again... and again... and yet again and I knew with each thrust any other load of his sperm was being ejected out of the end of his dick and deposited deep within me.

After he had finished cumming he pulled his hands out from under me finally and rested them on the workbench top on each side of me, leaning over me as he struggled to catch his breath. I loved it that he wasn't trying to pull out of me right away but instead seemed to enjoy the afterglow feeling of his now spent dick as it rested in me surrounded by his cum.

"You ARE on birth control, aren't you," he said out of the blue. Well NOW was a fine time to ask! I just giggled and nodded. I suppose it would've been naughty of me to say I wasn't and see how he reacted but after having fucked me so well I just didn't have the heart to pull such a trick.

"This is crazy," he said then, standing upright and reaching behind him to unlock my ankles. He grabbed each ankle and gently lowered them down as he stepped back and his dick slipped out of me. I loved the way it looked, not hard anymore but now getting softer as time went by, covered with s sticky mix of our combined cum. Actually it looked delicious!

"Let me clean you off," I offered. I stood up and he started looking around evidently thinking that I meant finding a towel or clothe to wipe him clean. Well, THAT wasn't going to happen, not with me anyway. That was probably what Karen did I was guessing. Well, I would show him how his wife SHOULD be taking care of him.

"Hold still," I said firmly as I gripped his cock and then leaned over to suck him clean. He seemed a bit surprised at first but there was no misunderstanding the groan that he released when I started to suckle on his dwindled dick. I wondered if I was the first girl to suck his dick clean after fu cking her. The odds seemed in favor of it assuming what he had been telling so far was true. Cool. Mmmmmmm, it tasted so good!

Like most men, Josh's lust seemed to have escaped him along with his sperm and it was looking more and more like he was starting to realize the magnitude of what he had just done. Grabbing his boxers and pants, he started to quickly dress, muttering something about how Karen was going to kill him. I stayed nude and as I stood there I could feel his cum starting to drain from me. He seemed so distraught but I assured him that I would never tell anyone about what had happened so he had nothing to worry about.

Once he got his belt snug he seemed ready to go but before he did he turned to me with his arms crossed - some serious body language was going on here.

"So are you happy now?" he asked, more of an accusation than a question so I just grinned and kept my mouth shut for once. "So now what? Are you going to blackmail or what? What happens next time you're here?"

It was like he was a general who had just surrendered and was asking for terms. In a way that was not a bad analogy but the key difference here was that there were no repercussions for his surrender, at least none imposed by me. I assured him of that and that I would never say a word to anyone.

"So what if I want to do you again?" he asked. From the tone and his expression I got the idea it was not a real questions that he wanted answered but more of a leader to another question which I chose to answer instead before he asked.

"Sorry, I told you that you were safe from me and that goes both ways."

Josh frowned but I didn't think it was because he was upset that he couldn't fuck me again and sure enough, he did have other issues.

"So what then? I'm just some sort of notch on your belt? Just another horny husband that you tricked into betraying his wife?"

If I was being honest the answer was a resounding "yes" but I didn't want to be cruel. After all, he HAD fucked me nicely and I owed him something for that. So instead I shook my head and swore it was nothing like that.

"Then what WAS this all about?" he demanded, starting to get a bit agitated now.

"Can't a girl just want to get laid?" I responded rather lamely.

"Something tells me you don't have to worry about THAT much," he muttered. He reached for the door and opened it, turning to say his final words.

"You know, I really don't know whether to thank you or curse you. Just promise me one thing - we NEVER even discuss this ever again, OK?"

It was fine with me. While we might never talk about it again, I knew from past experience that all I needed to see was his eyes on me and that would tell me more than a book of words.

"Don't forget to shower before Karen gets home," I said with a smile, waving goodbye to him. When he was gone I reached down to get my clothes off the floor. I debated putting them on but then what would be the point for the few steps it would take me to get to the deck and then to the family room. So long as Karen and the girls didn't pull up at that moment, nobody would see me anyway.

I scampered across the deck and into the house where my grandmother was seated on the couch waiting for me. Oh she had the game shows on still but there was no doubt what she was really waiting for.

"You know, you remind me so much of your aunt," was all she said as I entered the house. I must've looked a wreck with my hair all over the place and Josh's cum draining out of me. Still, she didn't make any comment about my nudity which rather surprised me - or of me fucking Josh, which surprised me even more. That one little comment and for the rest of my stay that was the only thing she had to say about the matter.

Later that afternoon Karen and the girls returned. I was shocked when Karen came over while after they got home and for a brief moment I thought maybe the guilt had been too much for Josh and now she was coming over to exact her revenge. Instead she invited me over to use the pool as it was so incredibly stifling hot that afternoon.

Of course nothing sexual happened in the pool. Indeed, the girls had to practically drag their dad out to join in. The entire time he never looked me in the eye, not even once but nobody seemed to notice. His daughters looked hot in their tiny bikinis and I imagined how my dad would be reacting if he was here now - or my fiance for that matter. Sure they were getting to be a bit at the upper end of their target age group, but as cute and tanned as they were what man would NOT be turned on by the sight of them? Once when Karen went in to get some drinks and the girls were messing around on a float I tried flashing quickly for Josh. I was pretty sure he saw me but he didn't a valiant effort at ignoring me. By now most of his cum was long gone from me but as I saw him in his swim trunks I couldn't help but recall the sight of his beautiful erection and I wondered what his daughters would say if they knew that just a couple of hours earlier their deer sweet dad had screwed the neighbor girl who was swimming with them now.

That night it was my turn to do the talking when I cammed for Steve. Actually I also did the masturbating but this time he got to watch me as I relived every moment of the morning. OK, so maybe I embellished it a little in the telling but who would convict me? It was sort of funny though that with the show I gave him and the story I had to tell, what really got him off was when I emailed him some photos I had sneaked out the window of the neighbor girls running around in their cute little bikinis!

THE END

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
tinkytinkytinkytinkyabout 7 years ago
love them

I love all of your stories but something in this one has me very curious. when are we gonna learn more about this sam friend. Not sure if I missed it in another story but I sure can't wait to read more about it. Love your stories and don't let anyone get you down.

TalonOneTalonOneabout 7 years ago
Chicago burbs are HOT in the summer

From the area. Sure wish I lived next to grandmother. You would have had me at "You want me to suck your dick, don't you?" Gave the story a 4, but you might be able to convinced me to raise the score.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Family Affair: Backseat Sister Brother takes sister's virginity during family road trip.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy Plants His Seed Dad and Angie get overheated on a tropical beach.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories