My Weekend with Grandpa Pt. 02 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just now, Annie is breathing hard from his slow easy strokes, and he can sense that she is getting close. He doesn't care if he gets off again, but wants to give her just a sweet mellow shudder to wash over her, so she can feel the tingle all the way down to the soles of her feet.

Her skin is butter-soft but firm, and she is so aroused that he can smell her sweet sexual aroma. Michael has had his face in many lovely pussies, but Annie's is the sweetest. It is a matter of body chemistry, I suppose, but Michael loves the taste of Annie better than any of other woman he has been with, including Summer. Annie is sweet ... luscious!

Annie is breathing hard, and he can feel her heart racing, so he picks up the pace, and within a few more strokes, she breathes in haltingly and after a moment, releases it in little huffs as a series of shudders flow over her body like waves. She convulses several times, opens her eyes and with a sweet smile, softly says,

"Mmm, Thank you Michael, that was so wonderful!" She reaches up and gives Michael a very sweet tasting kiss. God, he loves kissing her! She is like sugar on his lips, as she breathes into his mouth past her own lush lips.

She starts to think about the change in her relationship with her sexy Grandpa; and how she misses the old days but would not give up what they have now, to have them back. Nonetheless, she hopes that she can just be his little Granddaughter again tomorrow ... just for a while.

He rolls over onto his back and they both fall asleep. As his eyes close, he notices Summer moving closer to Annie.

6. Sunday, mid-morning in Michael's kitchen.

Michael is up and making coffee just for himself since he doesn't want to wake the girls for breakfast. He is sitting at the kitchen counter on a stool, drinking his hot dark roast coffee, and doing the daily crossword puzzle in ink.

Summer comes into the kitchen about thirty minutes later, rubbing her eyes and dressed in only skimpy bikini panties low on her hips and some kind of snowball slippers, with her pert breasts on display. Her body looks beautiful in the daylight with the sunlight behind her, highlighting her pretty, if disheveled blond hair.

Summer is an extremely pretty girl with short blond hair and clear blue eyes, smallish breasts capped with perfectly centered puffy nipples. She is petite and two or three inches shorter than Annie. That would make her about five-one or five-two and about one hundred pounds soaking wet.

She is still sleepy, shuffles over to Michael, and just leans against him. He instinctively puts his arm around her, and pats her on her behind.

"Be careful with my little butt today Michael, it's still a little sore." She is still trying to focus, but sports a sheepish little smile. She reaches up and puts her lips to Michael's cheek but it is not quite a kiss although that is what she intended ... he thinks.

"Your sweet little ass will feel better later, but it was your special request, remember Angel-face?"

She yawns in Michael's ear leaning her arms on his shoulder, and still half asleep says,

"Yeah, I know, I'm a little ass-hoe."

Michael chuckles and she looks up at him trying to figure out what is so funny.

"You are so cute my darling. Do you remember that I told you last night that I loved you?"

"Yeah, it is about the only thing I do remember (yawn). I told you that I loved your too, (another yawn) Michael!"

"Yes you did. So when you are more lucid, we will have to sit down ... just the two of us to figure out what that means, away from sex, I mean."

"Yeah, Michael ... later." She says, still only half awake.

Michael turns her face to him and kisses her sweetly on the lips aware of, but not caring about her morning kitten-breath. He helps her onto a stool, and rises to get her a cup of coffee. She winces a little, since she is still a little tender down there. She likes her coffee regular: meaning with cream and two sugars. She slowly takes a slip, and then gives Michael her first real smile of the day,

"This is perfect, Michael. Why are you so good to me?"

"Later darling! I'll answer that for you later!"

"M-kay Michael!"

She starts to come to, after her first cup of coffee and he gets her another, just the way she likes it.

"Are you hungry, Angel-face?"

She looks at him with a quizzical look and asks,

"If Petunia-face becomes 'tunia for Annie, then what does Angel-face become for me?"

"We can work that out, honey! Maybe we can shorten it to 'ange'!"

"I can live with that as long as it is always said with lots of affection Michael. And, how about some eggs over medium and a couple of waffles with strawberries on top. Feed me Michael!"

"Anything you want 'ange'!" She looks at him using the short version of her new nickname, and smiles.

"Does that go for me too, Grandpa?" Annie interjected as the entered the kitchen.

"Good morning my darling, what would you like?" Michael asks his Granddaughter shuffling into the kitchen wearing a short T-shirt, fuzzy bunny slippers and nothing else. She yawns and scratches her butt, then sits on a stool next to Summer. She looks at her girlfriend, who is now further into her day than Annie,

"Hi blondie! How's yur butt?"

"Morning Annie! My butt is sore, but getting better."

"Huh? Why are you telling me about yur butt Sum?" still in her morning stupor, forgetting what she asked. It was kind of a rhetorical question anyway—not requiring a response.

Summer and Michael laugh and Michael gives her a cup of coffee the way she likes it, black with a tablespoon of honey. Here my darling Petunia-face, this will bring you around."

She takes a sip, smiles a little, "Good Grandpa, just like I like it! How about some scrambled eggs and toast with jam for breakfast?"

"Okay kid, you've got it."

Michael got busy in the kitchen and served his little darlings their special orders, as the girls are now awake and chatty. They eat everything Michael makes for them with great vigor, and bounce off the stools each with a thank you kiss on the cheek for the cook, and bound up the stairs.

Michael pours himself another cup of dark black espresso roast coffee, and smiles as he reflects on his luck at having such nubile and pretty, young girls to willingly give their supple bodies to him. "Good to be the King!" He says quietly to himself with a self-satisfied smile, and parodying an old movie line.

Michael wants to take the girls on a picnic by the lake, but will have to check with them first. It isn't long before the two fly back down the stairs, both dressed in jeans, knit shirts and tennies. Starting with Summer, each girl in turn throws her arms around Michael's neck giving him a big sloppy kiss on the lips. Then they cheerfully pitch in and clean up the kitchen for Michael.

"What's up for today Michael?" Annie asked.

"What am I ... your social director honey?"

"Um no, but you always come up with such fun stuff to do, Grandpa!'

"Well, how about a picnic down by the lake, a little tennis and swimming at the beach later?"

The girls look at each other and decide it sounds like a lot of fun. But, they will need to change into their bathing suits. They race back up the stairs, and after some minutes come bounding back down, Annie in a one-piece suit with short white shorts over, and Summer wearing a cute two-piece suit with shorts over the bottom part. The three of them work in the kitchen making sandwiches and gathering fruit, chips, sodas, and other foods for their mini-trip to the lake, an hour's drive away.

With food basket, blankets, beach towels, three tennis racquets and balls, and a badminton set, they were ready for their outing. Summer starts out in the front seat and Annie is in back so she could stretch out a little to click on her phone. The picnic ground was crowded, being Sunday, but they found a nice spot off to the side by themselves. The girls played badminton as Michael watched their lithe forms, admiring the way they reach and bend as they play.

Annie prevails, being the stronger natural athlete. They drive around to the beach, and all three of them swim and frolic in the water. Michael gives the girls turns as they step into a stirrup made from his interlocked fingers as he hoists them up into the air for their backward splashdowns; Summer is lighter, and flies higher. The girls love it just as if they are thirteen again and Michael loves having his little girls back again!

This is intended to be a completely non-sex day, and Michael was just enjoying the day with the girls. But, Summer takes advantage as later, she and Michael find themselves alone in deeper water. Annie as gone off with some friends, and Summer decides to stay with Michael.

She wriggles around a little, and produces her top and bikini bottom by the strings in her tiny fist.

"Michael! This feels so wonderful to have the cool water on my naked skin. Care to join me?" She giggles with a naughty little smile.

Michael takes her by the hand and pulls her around to the other side of some large tree branches overhanging the water, slips out of his suit, and they both hang their suits over the branch. Michael takes Summer in his arms, and slides his already stiff cock into her tiny naked body.

They both get very ardent very quickly, with the additional stimulation of the cool water swishing around their bodies. Summer starts to quiver and comes quickly, but it takes Michael about several minutes of thrusting to explode deep inside her.

They are in water that is chest deep to Summer and she holds Michael tightly, shudders again as he holds his stiff member deep inside of her with her legs wrapped around his waist.

"Oh, Michael what was sooo incredibly sexy. Have you ever done this before?"

"Yes. A few times."

"Ohhh, c-can we do this again sometime Michael?" She asks, wiggling her ass, still being held by Michael.

"Whenever you wish, m'love."

They kiss passionately for a long time before trying to find Annie. It turns out that Annie found a couple of school friends, and was swimming and splashing with them for a while. Before they dress, Michael turns Summer around with her butt in his crotch, and just runs his hands over the lithe and firm little body, especially her hard little tits, already covered with goose bumps from the cool water. She can feel Michael's cock between her cheeks, and pushes back, rubbing her cute bum against him.

"Hi guys!" said Annie when they drew near. "I found some friends from school and we had fun splashing in the water." She looks at Michael and Summer, and with a knowing tone asks, "what have you two been up to?"

"Oh, nothing!" Summer says as Annie notices her putting on the top part of her suit.

"Well, I hope you guys enjoyed your nothing, and I hope I can get a little nothing myself later."

She hugs Summer, and the two girls bound out of the water and lie on the blanket they brought.

After the refreshing swim, Michael challenged them both to a game of tennis. The girls win six games to four, as Summer showed that she has a flair for the game, and returns most of the topspin smashes from Michael. Michael was thinking that she would make a good tennis opponent one-on-one sometime.

"You're pretty good Summer, come over sometime and we'll play."

"My Daddy taught me. He was a top amateur during his college years."

"Hmmm, maybe I should play him too."

"Oh, sure Michael, Annie can join us and we can have a good game of doubles: you and me against Annie and Daddy!"

Annie smiles at been included. She is a good tennis player and a natural athlete, but Summer is better ... quicker. Annie and Summer make a friendly wager about who would kick who's ass in such a match-up.

It began to get onto late afternoon, and they prepare to leave. Both of the girls found a place to change, and are both wearing a halter-top and shorts, sans underwear or suits, and tennies. They are ready to go.

Since Michael is weary, he asks Annie to drive as he stretches out in the back. Summer is in shotgun position again. Summer starts to look back at Michael, and after a few times doing this, Annie says,

"Go ahead honey; I think he might like the company."

Summer smiled and climbed into the back with Michael. There wasn't room to do too much, but room enough just to make out a little. After kissing and fondling for some time, Summer pulls her halter-top off jiggling her pert breasts.

She slides the zipper of her shorts down almost exposing her mound to Michael. She is not wearing anything underneath. He fondles her firm, small globes, kisses her nipples and slides his hand into her shorts tickling her clit with his long middle finger. she closes her eyes just enjoying the attention to her smallish but very sensitive tits and sensitive nubbin.

Lying back with her on top of him, he slides his hand over her small ass, and a middle finger tickles her puckered opening. "Uuuuuh, Michael! Feels so wonderful!" A mildly jealous Annie looks in the rear-view mirror.

After few moments of this, Annie calls over her shoulder,

"Gittin' kind'a lonely up here!"

Summer giggles, gives Michael a final kiss, and slides back into her seat, forgetting that her breasts are still exposed until she hears the first horn honk. She looks up, smiles, and waves to her admirers shaking her tits a little, enjoying the attention to her exposed body. She rises in the front seat a little, and pulls her shorts off and throws them back at Michael, now dressed only in a pair of tennis shoes.

"You really are a little hoe, you know that?" Annie said to her friend, who just covered her mouth to stifle a giggle and answered,

"Uh huh! I know!" She spreads her legs open a little to give the other two, and any passing truck drivers a little pussy show as she rubs herself with her fingers. Annie rolls her eyes, but smiles.

When they reached the house, Annie turns to the other two and announces, "I did the driving so you guys can unload the car."

Summer now dressed again, helps Michael carry out their task quickly, and the three of them head upstairs to change into their comfortable evening clothes. For Michael, it is a T-shirt and jeans ... and for the girls, T-shirts and cut-off jeans shorts. The girls lounge out on the patio with a couple of fruit drinks, just gabbing and passing Annie's phone, back and forth texting, and talking to friends.

After a while, they interrupt Michael's solitude as he is listening to music, putting a movie in the DVD and jumping on the couch with Michael. Michael is on one side, and the two girls sit together enjoying the movie as Michael reads by the lamp. After the movie Summer suggested that they all go out to dinner somewhere, but Annie was tired, and not very hungry; she says,

"You guys go if you want to, I'll just hang ... maybe make a sandwich later. I am going to bed early anyway."

Summer says, "Well Michael, I'm your little date tonight if you want me."

"Sure ... I am a little hungry too, so let's go." He throws his arms around Annie, giving her a sweet kiss, and whispers in her ear just kidding her, "Stay out of the booze honey!"

"Go! Get out of here you guys and give me a little peace and quiet!" Annie orders loudly, but with a smile. Michael notices that with the water and wind tossed hair framing her face, Annie looks beautiful. He smiles back.

Summer went up to change into something more appropriate, choosing a nice crisp sundress with lacy boy-shorts panties underneath, and flats. Michael changes into a dress shirt and sport coat. After they leave, Annie realized how tired she really is, and takes a long hot luxurious bath by candlelight, complete with soft music and lots of bubbles. She soaks until her fingers start to prune.

She gets out and drains the tub, towels off, and heads for her room. She has another thought as she dries her hair, and decides to slip into Michael's bed completely nude, but put a towel under her head over the pillow. She falls asleep very quickly, listening to one of her favorite CDs.

The drive to the restaurant is quiet between Michael and his lovely companion ... likely from all of the activities of the day. This gives Michael some space to think things over. The first most obvious thought to occur to him is, "What in the hell am I doing with these young girls? I shouldn't be doing all of this with them, but I can't give them up ... either one of them."

It was more of a statement than a question, really. "I have had no problem finding female companionship near my own age," he is thinking, "so what the hell am I doing with these young beauties, like this 'poetry' sitting next to me?" (He glances over at Summer; she returns a shy smile.) He had never really thought about his Granddaughter or any of her friends in a sexual way before.

As a man, of course he would have noticed a pretty younger girl like Summer for what she was, just as Summer's father would likely have noticed Annie the same way when she stayed over there. Kind of a 'guy thing' ... but it does not make him a horn-dog ... or does it?

Summer sits upright, wondering if she even resembles the fine young woman, she intends to be tonight. "This is my chance with Michael," she thinks to herself. "I want to be mature ... refined ... cosmopolitan. I so want to be someone whom he will be proud to be with." She is thinking how easy it is to attract a man like Michael just by showing her tits, or wiggling her cute little ass, but she wants a connection with him on a more elevated level.

"I wonder what Michael is thinking ... he is so quiet. What do I have to do to become his lady? I do not want to be just another little piece of ass to him. I want to be more, because ... I love him ... like a woman loves a man ... like a heroine loves her hero!" She notices him looking over at her and gives him a smile that she intends to be ... shy ... demure.

These thoughts flood her brain, as they sit in silence for what now seems like a long trip to the restaurant. The silence is not broken ... nor does it need to be ... until they arrive at the restaurant.

Michael and Summer find a rather quiet cozy little restaurant across town. He opens her door and offers his hand to help her out of the car. She smiles sweetly and says softly,

"Why, thank you Michael ... such a gentleman!" ("Shit! Did that sound lame or what?" she thinks as her smile fades a little.)

They settle into a booth in the corner, sitting together in the middle of the semicircular seat and both looking over a single menu. Her short dress shows a respectable amount of leg and cleavage, but is still decent. She has her hair put up (thanks to Annie helping) and looks like she is about twenty-two ... she feels like the proper young lady she intends to be!

Michael orders for both of them, and selects a nice rich red wine. The waiter brings the wine quickly with two wine glasses, handing Michael the cork. Summer and Michael look at each other, but do not correct the waiter. The waiter pours a little in Michael's glass, he tastes it, and then with approving nod, the waiter pours a glass for Summer then a fuller glass for Michael.

Waiters still hand the cork to the man, to test for leakage and possible spoiling of the wine, but nowadays, it is mostly unnecessary with modern bottling techniques.

Michael puts his arm around behind Summer to explain how to drink the wine, since this is a good one. Since she is assumed to be of age, Michael is going to allow her as much of a 'wine experience' as she chooses. He can feel the warmth of her petite body, and his nostrils fill with her sweetly scented fragrance and just a touch of musk from her warming and moistening vulva.