My Weekend with Grandpa Pt. 02 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For red wine, you only fill the glass half-way to give the wine a chamber for the aroma to gather and warm. Red wine glasses are larger than white wine glasses for that purpose, my dear. You hold the wine with the stem between your middle fingers with the bowl resting on your palm. That's so your hand will warm the wine and release the bouquet ... the aroma."

He helps Summer to get it right, in her hand and continues, "Okay honey, now draw the glass under your nose to test the aroma." She does and giggles at her success in filling her nose with the very pleasant aroma. She is happy that Michael wants to share these things with her ... she imagines that he does this with his more mature girlfriends. This excites her.

"Very good honey we will make a connoisseur of you yet! Now lift the glass to the light to test the color. This wine should be evenly dark red, and if you tilt the glass, you can see the streaks left behind. Those are the 'legs' of the wine ... the amount of tannin from the grapes. Take a small sip, and just let it roll around in your mouth to get all of the flavors. Then swallow. Swallow honey!"

She giggles and just about forces some of it up her nose. She blushes a little. He asks her,

"You did very well Angel, what did you taste?"

"Oh shit!" she thinks ... she forgot to notice, so she quickly takes another sip, rolling it around quickly and swallows.

"Mmm Michael, it is nice, kind of dry tasting, and I thought I could taste some kind of berries ... like blackberries maybe, and a little woody taste. After I swallowed and breathed in, I could taste a little, like cloves. Is that weird?"

"No. That's very good honey ... you are well on your way to becoming a snooty, uppity wine-puke!" She giggles at his remark, and her sparkling eyes search Michael's face, then she reaches over and kisses him.

"Okay smarty pants, what did you taste on my lips?"

"Well, a little of the wine, I see what you say about the berries, and the woody taste is likely from the oak barrel it was cured in ... and also a little L'Oréal coral pink! Oh, that's from your lipstick isn't it!"

"You're so funny Michael, want another taste to be sure?" Without waiting for an answer, she kisses him. Michael, the wine, the evening, and the closeness are all conspiring to undo Summer's resolve to be sophisticated. She excuses herself to visit the ladies room.

Michael was thinking how well the evening was going, and this would be a good time to explore their feelings for each other, and to talk them over. He watches as Summer walks back and he does a double take, thinking she really does look twenty-two. She walks tall and straight with a decidedly sexy sway to her hips.

She moves into the booth, pulls her hem up a little and sits very close to Michael. She had a naughty smile on her face that caused a question mark on Michael's face until the familiar female smell reaches his nose. She answers his unspoken question by opening her purse, pulling out a pair of white lace panties, and stuffs them in his pocket.

"I took them off in the ladies ... just to feel sexy. (She blushes and lowers her eyes.) I-I want to be sexy and sophisticated for you Michael!"

Michael looks around, and since the coast is clear, pulls the panties out of his pocket and presses them to his nose. He smells her sexy female smell and notices a small wet spot on them, causing a twinge in his manhood. The food is coming so he stuffs her aromatic panties back into his pocket.

As the meal progresses, they talk about many things: the meal, the wine, Annie, Annie's Mother, and the panties in Michael's sport coat pocket. Summer takes Michael's hand and puts it high on her inner thigh, whispering to him,

"Touch me, Michael!"

"Here? You want me to touch you here?"

"Yes Michael here ... um I mean there, I mean ... well you know what I mean, Michael. I want people to know you are touching me!"

Michael slides her dress up her silky thighs, as his hand touched her soft downy pubic hair. She closes her eyes and moans softly as Michael slips a finger into her pussy. She starts moaning softly and her moans increase until she shudders all over.

She slowly opens her eyes and smiles at him. Her blue eyes sparkle; she parts her lips, and takes his finger into her mouth to taste her juices. She whispers, "Thank you Michael, darling!"

It seems that neither of them is very hungry, and they skip dessert. The small orchestra is playing a lively waltz, and Michael rises, extends his hand to her and he leads her to the dance floor. There are a few other couples on the floor, but Michael leads her to quiet spot. She can feel her juices leaking onto her inner thighs and it makes her feel sexy as she rubs her thighs together to feel the slipperiness.

As they dance, he discovers that she can dance as well as she plays tennis, with the same grace and quickness of foot. She is a bright and very delightful partner for Michael as she keeps up with the 1-2-3, 1-2-3 rhythm of the waltz dancing on her toes. She smiles as Michael twirls her knowing that others can see her little ass under the short dress.

The way he smiles back at her seems like a compliment to her dancing skills. She wants to put her head on his chest, but keeps her proper dancing brace as they twirl around the floor.

The next number is a slower and Michael holds her close, and she moves her hands to his chest, resting her head between them. She is smiling a contented smile that Michael cannot see, as she moans softly. Michael slips one hand into the small of her back, and the other on her ass. His fingers curl around one of her buns, as his fingertips define her ass crack over the material of her dress. She can feel herself leaking a little more, hoping that it will not become noticeable to others.

After the dance, they have one last glass of wine, and talk about their situation. They decide to continue meeting on their own ... but with Annie's knowledge. She will be his exclusive girlfriend, but she will share him with Annie. She insists that Michael treat her as an adult, and not a child. He smiles as he searches her face with his eyes, and agrees.

She tells him that she wants to learn more about the world from him, just as he shared his knowledge of wine with her tonight. It made her feel more grown-up.

He pulls her face to his with her on tip-toes, and as her lovely pink lips part, he kisses her softly, enjoying the sweetness of her ... the aroma of her... and her sweet breath on his lips. The kiss seals their new relationship. Summer is his lady ... at least for now. He knows that she will eventually find a handsome young man to take his place.

"Are you ready, baby?" He asks.

"Yes, Michael."

They finish their wine, Michael pays, and they get up to leave. Summer is a little uneasy on her feet, due entirely to the wine, which has gone to her head. He helps her into the car, and drives to a very secluded spot he has used with girlfriends in the past. She asks,

"Michael, why are we stopping?"

"Just some fresh, you look like you need it my dear!" they walk the lovely park along the path silently for a while. Michael looks down at his pretty companion, and continues,

"Summer, honey, I know that you are only nineteen, and will eventually find a nice young man to be with. I fell in love with you last night, Angel-face. I didn't mean for it to happen, but it did. And I—"

"Michael," she interrupted, "I love you too. I know it is strange since I am so young, and I am just getting started. I don't know how long this will last, or how fickle I might become, but for now I want to be in love with you, and I want to make love to just you ... just for now." She took a breath and continued,

"My grades are important to me, and after City University, I will be going to law school, and then studying for the bar. I need a strong steady man in my life who will not get in the way of what I want to do ...what I need to do ... but to be there for me when I need him. I know that sounds selfish and coldly analytical, but I cannot depend on a younger man to do that. You touched my heart very deeply last night, Michael. I want us to explore our feelings a little and see Michael ... we'll just see!" Michael takes this all in, and replys,

"I will be what you need me to be for you, for as long as you need me. I do not have any trouble finding women to fill me life, but I do not love any of them ... I love you. I love Annie too, but she is my Granddaughter, so even if we have sex for a while, there is no future there."

She becomes a little more serious, and continues,

"Michael I have deep feelings for you, but because of what I have to do for a while, I will have to be selfish, and be with you only on my terms. I liked giving my virginity to David, and I have liked so many of my dates in high school and college so far, but I don't love them, Michael. I will try very hard not to break your heart! But I might ... without meaning to." she was starting to tear up a little.

"Michael, please make love to me tonight. Love me softly and slowly ... all night." Summer says, then Michael replies,

"Let's go back and see what Annie is up to, and maybe find some time alone."

Back at Michael's townhouse, Annie is still asleep in Michael's bed. When they enter, they find her naked and lying on her stomach, half in and half out of the covers, showing her pretty ass and shapely legs. Summer approaches her sleeping friend and with just fingertips, slides her fingers up the inside of her leg, and onto her crotch, just rubbing her with the tip of her middle finger.

Annie moans and wiggles her ass, but remains asleep. Summer motions to Michael, and they both creep in, and start to touch the pretty, sleeping girl. Michael uncovers her, and lightly massages her shoulders and back while Summer continues to work on her pussy, with an occasional kiss to her butt crack.

Annie starts to stir just a little, and with her face still buried in her pillow, moans,

"Wha ... wha's happenin'? You guys takin' a'vantage of a sleepin' girl?

Summer reaches forward saying softly in her ear,

"Yes, my darling. Michael and I are going to make love to you!"

"M'kay! Jus' don't wake me, 'kay?"

"Okay Annie honey, you just lie there and we will have our way with you." (Summer giggles)

Summer slides a finger into Annie's pussy just beginning to moisten, also massaging her clit. Michael starts with a massage of her shoulders again, and moves down onto her back and sides. Annie is moaning softly, enjoying the attention. She turns over, bringing her pillow with her over her face, still trying to sleep.

Summer and Michael change positions, and Michael undresses completely, moves between Annie's open legs, and slowly slides his cock into her now slippery quimmy. Summer is massaging her stomach, her mound and her clit as Michael continues in a slow even pace slipping in and out of his Granddaughter.

Summer pulls her own dress off over her head, and undoes her bra. She removes the pillow from Annie's face and half covering Annie; she rubs her tits against those of the sleeping girl, while she starts to kiss her friend softly. Annie responds by putting her arms around Summer as she lifts her hips to get Michael into her deeper. Annie is not quite awake yet, and begins a faux complaint,

"You mean people ... raping a sleeping girl! Isn't that illegal or something? after a few seconds she adds, "Fuck, that's so hot! Feels sooo good, you guys."

Michael and Summer are not exactly sure if she is awake, or dreaming that she was being 'taken.' Summer whispered in her ear, "Go to sleep Annie, it's just a dream!"

"Oh, okay ... seems so real though!"

"Shhh, honey, relax and let us rape you so nicely."

"Okay, Sum honey."

Michael feels the half-asleep girl starting to stiffen into an orgasm, and thrusts into her a little harder. Summer had straddles Annie facing away from Michael, with her pussy on Annie's lips. Annie responds, by licking her friends wet pussy, sliding her tongue along her wet lips and then into her vagina. Michael grabs Annie's buttocks, and jams himself into her, as Grandfather, and Granddaughter come simultaneously.

As Summer gets close, Michael reaches around and massages her breasts and she climaxes, spurting her juices onto Annie's face. Summer turns around facing Michael, and they embrace, kissing, as Summer feels a tongue poking at her little asshole.

Summer moves off her and on to her side next to her friend. Michael is still stroking Annie slowly, starting to soften. Annie, breathlessly says to Summer,

"Summer, can you hand me my phone on the table next to the bed, I need to call 911, I think I've been raped!" Summer and Michael laugh aloud as Summer asks her,

"Annie honey, don't you remember? You asked us to do this, and you had a very nice little orgasm my darling."

"Oh, okay ... never mind. 'Night you guys!"

Annie rolls over on her side and falls back to sleep with a smile on her face and leaking onto the sheets. Summer and Michael cover her up and they both give her a kiss on the cheek. Then they creep slowly and quietly into the guest room, the girls had been sharing. Summer slides back onto the bed. She looks up at him then spreads her legs, and leans back, propped up on her arms.

Michael kneels between her shapely legs, and starts to kiss her inner thighs. They are so incredibly soft (he thinks) as he explores them fully. His lips move up to the the spot where her buttocks meet, just licking her everywhere except her pussy lips. She starts breathing hard as he bypasses her clit and goes directly inside her hips, and lower stomach with his kisses and licks.

Summer is thinking, 'Oh God, Michael, please touch me, um ... there!" she is aching for some sexual release. He moves up her body, but also avoids her nipples, kissing her everywhere else. Then he stops. He tells her to move up onto the bed, and then he starts over again. Starting with her thighs, he massages, licks and kisses everywhere but her pussy lips and her nipples.

This is driving Summer crazy as Michael brings her to the edge time after time, and backs her off. She is begging for relief, Mi-Michael, please fuck me, honey!" But he does not give it to her. He goes into the bathroom just to throw some water in his face.

Summer is still lying on the bed, and can feel the ache growing, but knows that Michael will relieve it, so she refrains from touching herself. She is breathing hard, all the way in, and all the way out, in long huffs.

Michael comes back in, turns her over on her stomach, and gives her the same treatment from behind, touching her everywhere except her pussy, her asshole, and her clitoris. He takes a long time kissing and licking her ass, everywhere but her pucker. Her body is electrified, as she is hurting badly for some relief from the painful tension.

Michael turns her back over, spreads her legs. He touches her pussy lips with the very tip of his cock, and then removes it. She is reaching the edge only to have him back her off again.

"Mi-Michael, are you going to tease me all night? I need it ... I am hurting inside darling!"

Michael presses his tip against her pussy lips again, pushing it in just a little. He touches her nowhere else, and she is feeling just the tip of his cock teasing her into insanity. Without touching her anywhere else, and supporting himself on his arms, he lowers himself to kiss her softly on the lips. She offers him her tongue, but he withdraws, only to come back again and kiss her accepting her tongue onto his mouth a little.

"Oh, Michael please, please fuck me, I am hurting so much!"

She is starting to cry as he slides his cock into her with a slow but shallow rhythm. As he senses that her breathing is reaching a fever pitch, he pushes his cock all the way inside her and she explodes in the most powerful orgasm she could ever imagine. He leaves his cock deep inside of her just holding her through about twelve to fifteen strong convulsions.

She can feel the electricity wracking her little body everywhere, as she becomes delirious with wave after wave of pleasure flooding over her. He holds her until she starts to slow to a couple of shudders.

"Oh my God, Michael! that was the most incredible experience of my life! I came so hard, that it scared me! Look at me darling, I am still jittery ... everywhere!"

Michael pulls out of her and smiles down into her pretty face with her wide round eyes tearfully looking back at him. She looks down at a very hard, angry-looking purple cock pointing at her menacingly and asked,

"Can I have some more of that, Michael?" He laughed,

"Right now baby!"

He lowers himself onto her kissing her sweetly, as he slowly slides back into her sopping pussy. The room absolutely reeks with her sex, as Michael becomes harder inside her. She comes again as he enters her, and twice more as he strokes into her in a nice rhythm for a long time. She orgasms again as she feels him coming deep inside her.

Her buttocks are so electrified, that they hurt ... having been wracked with orgasm after orgasm. She was a sweaty, limp rag as she just lies in the wet spot just enjoying the moment.

Michael senses that she is getting back to normal and just places little kisses all over her face, and she just lies there accepting them. He is enjoying the taste and smell of her, as he kisses her armpits, her slippery stomach, and then her still leaking pussy. She reeks of sex!

When Michael flops onto his back, Summer rolls over and slides her mouth down onto him. She shows Michael that her B-J lessons of two days ago have paid off, as she quickly gets him rock hard, taking him all the way into her throat. He comes hard, and she swallows it all.

"My amazing little lover!" Michael says with a smile.

They quickly fell asleep in each other's arms, both sweaty, stinking messes.

7. Monday morning, in Michael's kitchen.

When Summer and Michael slowly amble downstairs, and into the kitchen, Annie is already there, with a pot of coffee made, and munching on a toasted muffin.

"Hi sleepyheads, 'bout time you guys got up!"

The both look at each other, and then at Annie.

"I had a great night's sleep last night, but had a very weird dream ... you guys were in it!"

Summer and Michael look at each other and chuckle, and then they look at a confused Annie. Still laughing, Summer asked,

"Really? Was it a sexual dream?" Michael has all he can do to keep from bursting out laughing.

"Yeah, since you asked, it was! I dreamt that I was being raped in Grandpa's bed! It was about two snickering ex-friends, who thought they would take advantage of a sleeping girl, and they had their way with her, thinking she was asleep."

Michael, still trying to keep from laughing, asks,

"Well, was it good for you, honey?" Annie laughs with the other two at the joke on her, and says,

"Yes Grandpa, it was very good. It was a very nice surprise; a gift given to me by two people who love me very much and I love them for it!"

Summer and Michael close in on her and hug her covering her with kisses, as she says,

"Hey! Watch the muffin, watch the muffin!" not wanting to lose track of her breakfast.

After breakfast, the girls shower, dress simply in shorts and knit tops, and pack up their stuff, ready to go home in Annie's car. Michael takes the downstairs shower, and dresses in jeans and knit shirt with tasseled deck shoes. They all sit in the living room with another cup of coffee. Annie talks about coming over with her Mother next time, since her Mom is quite busy with work but doesn't get out much, since Annie's father's death, three and a half years ago.

"Mom needs to come over with me Grandpa, just so we can all go out to dinner, and bowling and just a nice walk around the lake, you know."