All Comments on 'My Wife and Her Sister Ch. 02'

by Acronym87

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
YOU NEED TO CONTINUE

I would like to suggest that you continue. Also you will find that you will get better scores if each chapter is longer. Lots of people on here will give you a lower rating because the story is only one page.

LancerInLALancerInLAover 8 years ago
Mixed feelings

So, she does not want sex with her husband but does not mind her sister getting her off over and over. Cheating is not a big deal to her. I am not high and mighty, just looking at the character. After reading both chapters back to back, the problem is the wife. Her thinking is that her needs/wants are much more important than the husband. Bad attitude.

It has been an enjoyable read.

Val

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I think your stories would benefit from a decent edit

Not too sure about this chapter. Not particulaly believable and not well written. You need to be careful about your grammar and spelling - of course you know the difference between wretch and retch, and did she led down? Sentence construction is variable, sometimes clunky and occasionally jarring.

I would give no more than 3 stars for this having given 5 for the previous chapter.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
The End!

Hubby needs to divorce his bitch wife right away! She'd rather have sex with her sister after shutting him out for a year? Fuck that shit! He should just plow her nightly and if she puts up a fuss,he should just leave. Enough is enough!

WordcraftWordcraftabout 3 years ago

Please read up on how to write a paragraph and how to separate the dialogue from the narrative. It reads like it is one long narrative. There is a plethora of resources for writers to learn from. Also, there are some really good How to's in LIT's writer resources .

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

The story lacked depth and with the ending left up in the air and with no conclusion, why even write the story if you can't or won't finish it. As far as the storyline the husband needs to kick her ass to the curb because she is headed down that road to be a lesbian as shown with girl on girl scenario with her sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bullshit!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous