All Comments on 'My Wife and the New Year's Eve Party'

by clarkoverns

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome Story

Very lovely story. Hope there is a second chapter. 5/5

pacopepe88pacopepe88over 6 years ago
Great story!!!

Awesome to see you active again, and I'm a fan of your "My Wife....." series. Loved the slow erosion of boundaries and how she got caught up in the moment rather than being an outright slut from the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot!

You write the BEST stories. So so glad you’re “back”.

Hope she fucks all the guys in the group next time!

LeBaron1987LeBaron1987over 6 years ago
Very Nice

I'm looking forward to Jill too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

Hope to see Brian getting his hands on Krista's tits in another chapter. Would be so hot. Keep up the great work.

bro_souffle2018bro_souffle2018over 6 years ago
You're a legend!

Clark, I've been reading your stories for years now, and I too am so incredibly glad you're writing again. This story is fantastic just like your others are, although I'm just a bit disappointed she didn't end up completely fucking Paul.

Next NYE (or party) I'd love to see Kris go wild and fuck Paul and her coworkers if possible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Love this story. That point when he realizes the whole town now knew what his wife's tits looked like is so frickin' hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
THE WIFE IS A KEEPER! The story is erotic.

:-)

Kitist02Kitist02about 6 years ago
Fascinating image

Another entry in the "Be careful what you ask for" department...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
DEFINITELY EROTIC! NOT PORNOGRAPHIC THOUGH (IN MY BOOK IT'S IS A PLUS!) I GAVE YOU A 5- (4.6/5 = 92%).

I my opinion, the wife's character was properly developed. We know about her all we need to know.

I agree with anon 01/17/18: Krista is a keeper... totally!

If my wife blew a guy in the spur of the moment, it could only invigorate our sex life & reinforce our marriage. Actually if my wife sucked a guy's dick & remorsefully admitted that to me, i would feel I am on cloud number nine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A great New Years Eve story.

This is the start of what could be a great continuing story of Krista and her modeling / exhibitionist life style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wife

Very hot, but the emotions of the energetic moment created her heat. She loves her hubby totally. Cool story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mebbe, mebbe not

The more i read this excellent story, the more i think they did fuck. Someday, a sequel shedding light?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Profoundmany

Not sure why, cuz i read many stories, but this one has haunted me for days! Maybe the wife in a good stable marriage letting the combined moment of heat and lust take her further. But holy sh*t Krista!

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
He feels responsible?

What bullshit! He encouraged her to wear the baby costume, not blow the asshole Peter! He is just too understanding, and she has poor impulse control. I am, however, bolstered by Krista's remorse. I don't think they need to move away. Maybe her performance will help hubby's business. By next year when Jill wears the costume she will create a new memory to overwrite the one made by Krista. A really good story. 5 Star Rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Another Dumb Husband!

Forgetting the blowjob for a second, any thought of his wife appearing topless in front of their friends,neighbors,co-workers,townspeople should have been shut down instantly!Then when she decides to do it in a bikini, instead of saying no way, he jokes about it. Finally,on the big night,he should have been there early keeping a close eye on his wife, it letting her get hammered and joining her and Peter backstage if only to support her! ~ And I don’t care how drunk she was,her wedding vows of fedelity should have been engrained to prevent that from happening! ~ Damn straight they should move far far ‘cause word of the bj will leak out before long and any respect either she or her husband might have still maintained would go right down the crapper!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mebbe, mebbe not. I agree

During the first rehearsal "taste tasting the booze" Krista and Peter smooched at the practice ball drop. We know how she gets when she is drunk and this is when she first blew him and it is this incident she confessed to her husband a couple weeks after New Year.

Later that night after she got her hubby to take that pic of her in the bikini to send Pete she waited till her husband fall asleep and went in the bathroom stripped down to send several nudes back to Peter who had been sending her dick pics all night.

At the dress rehearsal they did change together and as he had nude pics of her already it was all the way not just showing underwear. They made out again and sucked her tits before telling her he was returning the favor and dropping to his knees to eat her out. After he used his mouth to get her off twice he was about to plunge his cock into her married pussy when they were interrupted.

At the party Krista got there early and started drinking. Her and Peter snuck a way several times to make out, perform oral sex on each other and fuck in different positions. Everything played out as hubby described only he was so focused on his wife he failed to notice the cable access and news cameras getting the action. He was standing under the huge screen that showed "baby new year" to the back of the house. He also did not register that Brian and damn near everybody there was recording or taking pics on their cell phones. When they went backstage Peter and Krista started fucking again. Only this time a couple of stage hands saw them and she knew she had to confess to something before word got back to her husband.

Don't feel to bad for hubby, he has been banging Jill, Mary Peter's kid sister and Lois his coworker Brian's girlfriend ever since Krista confessed.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

What a foolish story! Husband behaves like he lost keys and doesn't know where to look for them while his wife behave like a fool with IQ of 40. Their "friends" is another set of morons with low IQ.

The only problem is that the author thinks his readers are idiots as well.

1 star for non-erotic garbage without a plot and without anything else either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great. Why should either Krista or her husband be concerned about a simple blowjob? They've both enjoyed a lot of extra sex because of it. If she were my wife, I'd have encouraged her to go back and fuck Peter as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'ma inbetween dark2donut2 & Anonymous's "Mebbe, megge not..." comments. For me, the story was a bit too long with some unneeded conversation, etc. A bit of condensing would've been helpful. As such, I started skipping parts... naturally the more interesting ones. So I'm leaning on Anonymous's recounting. As such, even with alcohol in her, doing what she did & behaving like a slut publicly & moreso privately, there's no excuse. After the party she's getting leers from people; those who filmed her acts undoubtably spread it around. I doubt it's because she went topless. That her husband approved of her bikini is a non start for me; that he'd accept her going topless is something else. I'm sure her husband wasn't told everything that went on... in the planning & prior to the NYE event. I wonder if he was informed during or after the NYE party, whether by voice, text, or pictures. I also wonder how long the marriage will last if he does know the truth. Or when he finds out (the town all/ mostly knows & these things aren't kept silent for long. Be it Father Time's doing or somebody else's.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story, while engrossing, was a bit too long. Some editing would've benefitted the story. Also the question of what happened during the last rehearsals & the drive home between Peter & Krista. Had to be more than nothing. That the husband partially- mostly?- blames himself for her blowing Peter is just stupid. Which maybe Krista's husband is! He didn't really question about her tipsiness or her sudden texting. Probably would've been OK with sexting. He's that wimpy. The fact that she was considering appearing topless should've been cancelled by the husband. As, already said, her returning home late... by Peter. Should've looked into it. But being wimpy, or a closet cluck, he didn't.

Krista waiting weeks to say what happened, then admitting to a blowjob, should've outraged the hubby. The fact that she looked guilty when he saw her in the back room & flushed should've put additional serious question marks in his mind. She knew enough in her state not to fuck Peter (did she do so on previous days?) but she's OK with sucking him. Easy slut, it seems. All in all, he acted, as one poster wrote, with an IQ of around 40.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 2 years ago

This was a kind of silly story and i only gave it 3 stars. It was a lot of hoopla about Krista going topless at a new years eve party. The real story what what happened after the ball dropped. Krista sucked Peter's cock and he came in her mouth. She came while sucking his cock as well. Her hubby did not seem to mind this as he felt he was partly responsible for this. Bullshit!!!!! She sucked another man's cock. Are you going to accept this behavior or not? I know I would not accept this at all. She crossed the line here and if the marriage can be saved at all, they need to move out of town right away. Krista cannot see Peter any more. Hubby needs to grow a set and stop getting off on letting other men see his wife topless. He is an idiot but his wife is a cheater and i wonder if she will stop at the one blowjob.

GiscariGiscariover 1 year ago

Just 2. All the text for a bj. Shameful

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Does this author write anything but cuck stories.

Guess I’ll delete him from my list.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Immediately throwing the drunken, lying, cheating slut to the curb and divorcing the gutter gash is the first, only and most reasonable response - followed by stomping Peter's balls into a pulp.

But that's only if you are a self-respecting man and not a pussy-whipped, sissy, girly boy like most American males...

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I tried, three times, I tried, three stories... but... I can't... you cleary miss the point of "Loving wifes" don't you? This is plain and simple disrespectfull for every open couple. There are no respect for the husband in your stories, in every single one of them the hubby is nothing butt an idiot, who just blames him self for everything. Never the whore wife, always him. I'm ok with fuck around stories. I have a liberal relatioship with my wife, but if she pulled something like what the sluts in your stories pull on their hubbies I would just kicked her out of my life. Respect is the rule in the swing/liberal comunity, if one is not in to it 3 or 4 wouldn't do it. Communication is the driver, and trust is essencial. None of this happen in your stories. You always start beautifully, but then when the sex part arrives it just goes down hill and you always portray the hubby like a morron. Try to learn how things work in real life before create new stories. I gave this one 1 star, because 0 is not an option.

shadrachtshadrachtabout 1 month ago

Definitely wish there was a way to block authors so their "work" stops showing up in similar stories. 1*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous