My Wife and the New Year's Eve Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whoa!" Doug said.

That got my interest too. I always had a little crush on Jill, and the way she looked tonight was very sexy, with a tight dress that showed off some nice-looking A-cups.

"You should definitely do it then, Krista," I joked.

"Aww!" Jill said, touching my shoulder sweetly.

"Hey!" Krista said, laughing.

"Listen to your husband!" Jill said.

Doug tapped Jill's shoulder. "Oh man, there's Gerald."

Jill looked to where Doug was pointing. "Oh shit, we gotta go talk to him," she said. "We're trying to get him to donate to the spring festival. Krista, let's go!" In a flash, the three of them were gone.

I didn't know quite what to think. Up until now I had been sure that my wife was just going to be in a bikini, so I hadn't really prepared myself that she might be convinced to be topless. I tried to think through my feelings on it, but a friend from my neighborhood caught me and I spent some time talking to them.

Around 11:30 Krista walked back up to me.

"Hey!" she said. I could smell alcohol on her breath, she was visibly drunk.

"Hi," I said. "You feeling ready?"

She nodded. "Baby, everyone wants me to wear the costume..." she said. "Even Gerald said he was looking forward to it. What a creepy old man!"

My heart caught in my chest. "How are you feeling about it?" I asked, trying to show calm.

"I dunno," she said. "I mean...I brought both costumes, so I think I kinda might want to do it, in my head?"

At that moment, Peter and Jill walked up.

"Hey there, baby!" Peter said. "You ready?"

"As I'll ever be!" Krista gulped.

"Did you think about what I said?" Jill said.

"Jill, there's no way you're gonna do it next year," Krista said.

Jill stared down Krista for a minute, so intensely that I wasn't sure if she wasn't going to attack her. But instead Jill suddenly grabbed the front of her dress and yanked it down. Her perky A-cup tits popped out into plain view, bouncing a little before settling proudly on her chest.

Krista squealed in shock. "Oh my God, Jill!"

"Whoa!" Peter said.

Jill pulled her top back up. "I'm serious!" she said. "I'll do it if you do it."

Krista was too busy laughing. "I can't believe I just saw your boobs!"

"Hey, leave her alone!" Peter said to Jill, jokingly. "She'll do what she wants to do." He gave Krista a big side hug. "You got that bikini ready?"

"Yeah, let's go," Krista said. The two of them disappeared into the crowd.

"Think about it!" Jill shouted after them. Then she gave me a wink and walked away to another group of people, leaving me alone.

I spent the next half hour alone, too tense with anticipation to talk to anyone, just counting down the minutes until the new year.

Then, with a couple minutes to go until midnight, the lights dimmed and a spotlight shone onto center stage. A voice on the PA system boomed: "Ladies and gentlemen, here to help count us down to the New Year, are Father Time and Baby New Year!"

The crowd hushed. Everyone stared at the curtain, the tension so thick.

The curtain swooshed back, and out came Peter and Krista. Before I could process what I was seeing, I was already hearing the crowd roar. There was my wife, standing onstage wearing only a cloth diaper and a sash. The sash crossed down her chest, emphasizing her bare breasts, exposed to the entire town, her light pink nipples so erect they looked like they could cut diamonds.

Peter, who was dressed in a lengthy robe and long white beard, grabbed a microphone, but wasn't able to start speaking because of the crowd's cheering and applause. For what felt like forever, the two of them just stood there as Krista soaked in the applause. She was blushing furiously but grinning, occasionally clasping her hands across her naked tits to cover them in embarrassment, then releasing them when she heard boos and putting her head in her hands. Her shyness felt exaggerated; everyone could tell she loved being the center of attention.

Finally, Peter spoke. "Hey everybody! Are you ready to welcome Baby New Year?"

This just started another round of cheering from the crowd, which then turned into loud chants of "Krista! Krista!" that rocked the building. Krista laughed throughout it, waving to the crowd, which caused her tits to bounce around even more.

I had no idea what to think. On the one hand, I was incredibly proud to have an entire crowd ogling my wife and knowing how jealous of me all the men would be. On the other hand, only then did it really hit me that everyone in our town now knew what my wife's tits look like. The store owners, our car mechanic, our neighbors. For the rest of our lives in this town, everyone we meet will be thinking how they saw my wife's naked breasts on stage tonight. As I thought that, I glanced over and saw my coworkers Brian, dumbly staring at Krista with a huge grin on his face. I won't ever hear the end of it, even at work, I realized.

"Baby New Year, do you want to say any words?" Peter asked, and handed the microphone to Krista.

"This is the most embarrassing moment of my life!" Krista squealed into the microphone. This got more applause and cheers. She laughed drunkenly, it was clear she was hammered.

She continued: "Um, before we count down, we just want to thank all the people who made this possible: Gerald Packson, Tina Frennel, the chamber of commerce, our social board members who worked so hard on this, Doug, Beth, Benny, Jill -- and by the way, Jill, you had BETTER do this next year!"

She pointed down to Jill in the audience, which got another round of cheers from the audience.

Krista continued: "Umm, who else? The town association, Brinkley Liquors, um...anyone else we should thank?" she asked Peter.

Peter took the microphone and added: "definitely Krista's boobs."

Once again, the crowd erupted into cheers. Krista squealed and laughed -- almost like she had forgotten she was topless. She grinned at the crowd, then shook her shoulders, bouncing her tits deliciously around her chest, before clapping her arms around them again in modesty.

"Alright, it's time to do it! Here we go!" Peter suddenly said. "Ten! Nine! Eight!"

The crowd began chanting with Peter and Krista, who raised her hands up in the air with her fingers showing the numbers left, which kept her tits exposed to everyone.

We counted down to the end: "Three! Two! One! HAPPY NEW YEAR!" Everyone chanted. Confetti fell from the ceiling and "Auld Land Syne" started playing. Everyone took a moment to kiss their partners, except for me, of course. That allowed me to keep looking at the stage, and I saw Krista give Peter a sloppy kiss on the cheek. A sudden pang of jealousy hit me. I didn't like the idea of Krista being so drunk and naked right next to Peter.

Even worse, Peter reached around and grabbed Krista from the side and hugged her close to him. The two of them started singing the lyrics to Auld Land Syne, although it was clear they weren't very familiar with it. They kept messing up, which would send Krista into a fit of giggles and lean into Peter. At one point I'm almost certain Peter got his hand a little too high and grabbed a handful of Krista's breast from the side.

When the song was over, Peter and Krista shouted "Happy new Year!" Once more and then turned around and walked off stage. The crowd gave a mixed response, cheering for the two of them but also booing that that was the end of Krista's show.

I made my way through the crowd, trying to get backstage, fielding compliments from random people. "You're a lucky dude" some guys said, while others couldn't make eye contact because they were embarrassed that they had spent so long ogling my wife's breasts.

When I finally saw Krista again, it was clear that something happened. Her fun and excited energy was gone, and she just had a very guilty look on her face.

"Hey! Are you alright?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine," she said. "Just a little embarrassed. Let's go home when you're ready."

We hurried out of the center. Some people tried to stop us, but Krista didn't wait for them. I assumed she was just to embarrassed to look at anyone after the show she gave them, but I learned later it was worse than that.

A few weeks later, Krista confessed to me what happened.

After she and Peter left me, they went backstage to the dressing room. There was only one for them to share, so Peter went in first and Krista waited outside for him to change.

As Peter changed, Krista stood outside and tried to figure out whether she would wear the costume or not. She told me later she was still planning on wearing the bikini, until Peter opened the door, dressed in his Father Time outfit.

"You ready?" He asked her.

Krista took a deep breath. "I think so!"

He gave her a huge, charming smile. "I can't wait," he said. "You're gonna look so great in that bikini."

Krista said that something about his smile and flirting suddenly clicked in her mind. Maybe it was lust or she just wanted to surprise him or she was jealous of him seeing Jill flashing everyone, but she desperately wanted him to see her in the costume. "Wait here for me," she said. Without thinking about it, she went into the dressing room, stripped naked, then wrapped the cloth around her bottom and pinned it with a safety pin. She put the sash on, gave herself a look in the mirror, and swung the door open to greet Peter.

Peter's eyes nearly burst out of his head when he saw my nearly-naked wife for the first time. "WOW!" He shouted.

Krista laughed, thrilled that she had gotten that reaction.

"Jesus, Krista," Peter continued. "This is the hottest thing I've ever seen in my life!"

Krista noticed that Peter's robe was already sporting a bulge. "I can see!" She said, all her modesty gone. Peter blushed.

Krista took a deep breath. "Okay," she said. "Let's do this before I change my mind!"

The two ran on stage and did the show. Then afterwards, Krista rushed back to the dressing room, flushed and breathing heavily.

"Oh my God, that was such a rush!" she said to Peter. "So embarrassing, I can't believe you let me do that!"

Peter laughed. "Are you kidding me? This will be all the town ever talks about from now on!" He started pulling off his robe, revealing a nicely sculpted body in a tight shirt and boxer shorts. "You're an instant legen. I'm just glad I got to be this close for it!"

Krista told me that her eyes coldn't help but go down to Peter's groin, which was sporting an impressive hard-on. At that moment, she lost track of what happened, but she told me that Peter must have taken that as a cue or something, and before she knew it the two of them were furiously kissing. Krista was groping and stroking Peter's cock through his underwear while he ripped off her sash and the cloth, leaving her completely naked.

Even in this lust-induced state, Krista knew that she couldn't actually have sex with Peter. So to prevent it, she fell to her knees and yanked his boxers down, releasing his dick. Before he could react, she engulfed it in her mouth and started giving him the best blowjob she could in her drunken state.

Peter started groaning. "Oh Krista, I've wanted this for so long...oh, fuck yeah..." He reached down and groped her naked tits as she sucked him off.

Krista was so turned on by the sheer hedonism of what was happening. She was a married woman who had just exposed her naked body to her entire town and was now blowing a guy who was not her husband. She started rubbing her clit while she pumped her mouth up and down Peter's shaft.

After a few minutes, Peter started groaning louder. "OH fuck I'm about to cum, Krista I'm about to cum..."

Krista clamped down on his cock even harder. In a few seconds she felt his cum shooting into her mouth, and the sensation along with touching herself sent her into her own orgasm. The two of them groaned and screamed together, as the rest of Peter's cum spilled out onto Krista's face.

For a moment, the two of them sat silently, trying to catch their breath.

"Krista, that was the most intense moment of my life..." Peter finally stammered.

"Me, too," Krista said, suddenly aware of how awkward they both were. "Let's get outside, people are waiting."

Quietly, the two of them dressed up, and then slipped out of the room one at a time and rejoined the party. Krista felt so guilty that she just wanted to go home and figure out how she was going to confess to me.

I was upset at this story, of course, but I understood. I was partly to blame, after all, for pushing my wife into exposing herself and encouraging such a sexually charged moment with her and some other guy. And besides, it was just a one-time blowjob.

Still, since that party, it's been very awkward between her and Peter, not to mention all the leers she gets around town now, and she's asked for us to consider moving out of town. I'm open to it, but I want to wait until after the new year, though, because I'd like to see Jill fulfill her promise to be Baby New Year.

12