My Wife and the Teenager Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calvin427
Calvin427
917 Followers

As we embraced, I moved her closer to the window so that she stood only about four feet from Bryce's viewing place. She was facing away from him, so her wonderful ass was directly in front of and slightly above him. Never mind artistic composition, I said to myself, I'm going to give this teenager a really obscene show.

And that's what I did for the next minute or so. Clutching the cheeks of her ass in my hands as we kissed, I repeatedly pulled them apart and relaxed them. I knew what he had to be seeing as I did this. I was putting her asshole, tiny and pink, on full display for him. And I knew that her cunt, too, was pulled open each time I separated her ass cheeks.

Nancy finally broke loose from me and almost ran over to the bed. "Please get undressed, Cal, and fuck me," she begged. She lay on her back, with a pillow under her head, smiling up at me with her knees up and her legs spread, making sure Bryce had a straight-on view of her crotch.

Sitting down on the side of the bed, so as not to block Bryce's view, I pulled off my shoes and socks. Then I quickly got rid of my trousers, briefs, and shirt. I kept my t-shirt on, for some reason.

I then climbed on top of Nancy and, with no foreplay whatsoever, drove my hard cock deep into her cunt. This was not my usual fucking behavior, but it felt right at the time. I fucked her missionary-style for almost a minute before pulling out.

Knee-walking up to her head, I held my slippery, hard cock in my right hand and pushed the end of it against her lips. She raised her head slightly to take it into her mouth. I placed my hands behind her neck to pull her head up so I could mouth-fuck easier. I drove my cock in and out of her mouth for several minutes. Bryce, I knew, was getting a nice side-view of this. But he was also getting a very good straight-on look at Nancy's just fucked, glistening cunt, which she was fingering as I mouth-fucked her.

By now, if he knew anything about sex, Bryce had probably gathered that I was quite a lout. All I seemed to care about was my sexual pleasure. I was practically raping my beautiful wife. I don't know what made me so aggressive. But I knew Nancy probably wasn't that happy with it, so I changed gears.

Removing my cock from her mouth, I laid her head back down on the pillow. Then I crawled over her body until my knees were about ten inches above her shoulders on the bed. I lowered my upper body until my mouth made contact with her whispy pubic hair. I rutted with my mouth and nose against her pubic mound a bit before leaning forward a little further on my elbows (feeling Nancy's tongue against my cock now), parting her cunt lips with my fingers, and bending down to lick her swollen clit. Between licks, I raised my head to spend a few seconds contemplating the wet prize between my wife's legs. Actually, like the proud owner of an artistic masterpiece, I knew I wanted to show the teenaged boy peeking in the window the wonderful place on my wife's body that I was privileged to finger and taste and fuck whenever I wished.

More loutishness on my part, no doubt. But Nancy seemed to like it nonetheless. Her gasping and whimpering revealed that she was already on the verge of an orgasm.

I decided then to change the scene we were playing by rolling Nancy over on top of me so that her crotch was just over my face. At first, I felt pretty restricted, but Nancy improved the situation by going up on her knees and lowering her cunt down to my face. As she did this, she leaned forward and sucked my cock. Raising my head slightly, I tongued her cunt and licked and sucked her clit. Since both of my hands were free, I used them to spread her cunt lips open and finger-fuck her.

She was getting closer and closer to an orgasm. I was about to stop eating her and fuck her again when she raised her head from my cock and yelled, "Oh, fuck, Cal! Yes! Keep eating my cunt. I have to cum!" As she came even closer, she gasped and moaned loudly. Then her body twitched and stiffened, and she seemed to hold her breath as she orgasmed.

All the while, I kept her ass cheeks spread and intermittently nibbled and licked her cunt lips and clit. I laid my head back on the bed now and then, throughout this part of our sex act, to make sure Bryce had a great view of my wife's asshole and her excited cunt. Too bad he could only see it. I wondered how he'd like the delicious taste of her that I'd been enjoying.

After cumming, Nancy rested her body fully on mine. I could feel her breathing heavily. "He got a nice look at what a pussy looks like when a woman cums," I said to her softly. "If that didn't get him off I don't know what will."

"Why don't you stick your big cock in me again?" she asked, crawling off of me.

"How would you like it?" I asked.

"Give it to me dog-style."

I stood up, my hard-on raging, and a little roughly positioned Nancy at the foot of the bed so that she was on her knees with her ass sticking over the edge. (Again, I wondered what had gotten into me. Why was I acting like such a cave-man?).

Standing behind my wife, I abruptly jammed my cock into her and began fucking her hard. As I did this, because the bed was rather low, I had to spread my legs and bend my knees slightly. Even so, my angle into her was slightly downward. I knew that spreading and bending my legs this way made it easier for Bryce to get a good look between my legs at my cock plunging in and out of my wife's cunt.

I fucked her for almost five minutes before cumming in her. It felt wonderful and I couldn't resist groaning with pleasure. Since this wasn't a porno movie, I didn't pull my cock out and shoot semen all over her ass. Instead, I pulled my cock out slowly. It must've been a big ejaculation, because as I removed my cock a lot of semen ran out of her.

Nancy, who hadn't cum a second time, quickly swiveled her body around and crawled to the end of the bed. She then sat on the end of the bed and took my softening cock in her mouth. She began sucking it. It was so sensitive, though, that it hurt slightly. I removed it from her mouth, so Nancy leaned her head down and began licking my balls.

I wonder what Bryce thought about this. Did he know adults did this sort of things? Did high school girls lick their boy friends' balls?

Nancy continued licking my balls for about thirty seconds then sat on the bed smiling up at me. I sat down beside her and we necked for a few minutes. Finally, she stood up and walked into the bathroom, turning off the overhead light as she did. This was meant to signal to Bryce that the show was over. I crawled under the covers, reached over to the nightstand lamp, and switched it off, too. Now the only illumination in the guest room was indirect light coming from the bathroom.

I guessed that Bryce, figuring he might be seen peeping in if the lights were off in our room, had retreated to the studio cabin. To confirm my guess I climbed out of bed and walked quickly to the back door window. Sure enough, I was just in time to see a figure disappear through the door of the cabin and close the door behind him.

When Nancy rejoined me in bed, we cuddled for a while and talked.

"That was a pretty hard fucking you gave me, Cal," she whispered to me. "I've never had it quite that rough from you before. I really liked it. Maybe not every time but sometimes."

"I think being watched turned me into a show-off, that's all."

"Are we going to be giving him many more shows like this? Maybe we should leave him alone to do his job. When he finishes it, maybe we can do an encore performance for him."

I had to ask. "Was it exciting to you letting him see so much of you? Did you think about what it would be like for him to do all the things I did to you?"

"Honestly, if I thought there wouldn't be any consequences," she said, "I wouldn't mind fucking him. But not here at our house. And I worry about him getting hung up on me and start dropping by at odd times."

I thought about that for a while. Maybe there was a way to expand this little sex game. But Nancy was right. We needed to avoid psychological entanglement with a teenage boy. I fell asleep thinking of possible ways for her to have sex with Bryce while avoiding "consequences."

Calvin427
Calvin427
917 Followers
12