All Comments on 'My Wife Faith'

by andromon

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
BriteaseBriteasealmost 10 years ago
Interesting

Not quite my thing, but amazing writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Obviously written,

for no other reason than to piss off the trolls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
re: anonymous-obviously written

And since you mentioned it, the first troll is you. Thanks for the warning, now I don't need to read this farce on Cuckerotica. 1* highest score given today in this category.

andromonandromonalmost 10 years agoAuthor

I can't help but chuckle at people getting angry over niche fetish porn like this. What, did I manage to describe your married lives TOO accurately, gentlemen?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Vapid story of an average Agent Provocateur

You tenderly persuaded me ... to attain the blissful peak of ... SPONTANEOUS CONVULSIVE VOMITING !!!

UNO ESTRELLA !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
written for those with cuck fetishes

genetically speaking there are those men with genes that disposes them to being cucks. naturally speaking, before the invention of language and societal cultures, females would mate with dominant males, while some of the male species take care of the offspring, and when that is done the male and female tend to split. Those with the cuck gene tends to be better care taker. that is some reason why those with extreme cuck fetishes get off on their wife leaving them. we are ruled by our genetics and culture. those with the cuck gene tends to be more paternal. quite frankly commitment is unnatural to our species. that is why commitment is such hard work. our early ancestors, most males would father a different female while the female half might never have the same offspring with the same male every year. that is why human penises is built like a plunger, it is built to act like a vacuum to suck out other male semen. for most men its a competition to get and impregnate the female. luckily we have grown intellectually and have choices.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ha Ha Ha!

This was written by a bad writer I hope to piss people off. Please tell us you don't think this silly shit is erotic, fetish really doesn't cover this, more like gay male.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The Only Appealing Character in the Story...

was the "Greek god." He has more respect for Andrew than Andrew does.

Faith is one of the worst bitches ever to appear in a Literotica story. I guess she and Andrew deserve each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Andromon

I thought this was an autobiographical account of your life Is not Faith your wife?Too bad Niche fetish? How.about poorly written tripe. Dont quit your day job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Stick with the other categories

I don't think you'll fare to well in loving wives (better knows as cuckerotica). On second thought, you don't fare to well in any category. Don't know what to tell you. Maybe another site. I sense frustration in your comment. Nothing like pissing off a reader, makes for some interesting comments and scores. Have a good one, better luck next time. Maybe on another site?

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
another author

I now know to avoid.

I sure wish they would post the tags up front so I would know and not have to waste my time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Marine

Marine, huh?

Quit reading this shit halfway through...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ridiculous

Hateful garbage. A pair of man-hating slut sisters and the unfortunate asshole who married one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well, that was without peer in the ever growing.....

...."yuck" category.

I confess, I kept waiting and hoping while I read, for him to get his head right and retaliate.

Wifey kicked him in the balls because he expressed resentment against her slut sister, then came back all apologetic and full of cum?

Some may say, and they'd have a point, that wifey's as much a slut as Marine.

I say put an end to your pathetic life and go drown yourself in a sewer, or do her a favor and hook her up with a gym-rat sex-god party-boy, then simply disappear while they're getting busy. Hell, by the time she figures out you're gone, you could be 600 miles out and unreachable by cell......until landing in Amsterdam. You'll make a fortune working from a redbox, and never have to worry about her cruelty again. You'll never have to pay another of her bills, and the pot's cheaper!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not my cup of tea or coffee..

another intense & well written tale .

i hated the plot & stroyline with a vengeance ,

picked up a distinct undertone that the wife was waiting / practicaly begging her Husband to take control of her & thier relationship.

The wife gives him chance after chance to be a MAN & yet time & time again he fails miserably.

Truly a Match made in Hell , a Car Crash Relationship of the worst order.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Sick people...

This couple are two sick people...The lover was the best person...Bad story...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5*****

Good shit.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
"FUL" or "LESS"

both descriptions would fit her. TK U MLJ LV NV

angiquesophieangiquesophieover 7 years ago
first off...

first off i have to say that willingly cuckolded men have a fetish that's hard for me to fathom, let alone understand. but this story can be appreciated beyond that personal aversion. it is well written with a nice build up in its dialogue. i liked it, thank you.

angiquesophieangiquesophieover 7 years ago
p.s.

p.s.: i didn't care much for the last line, though. you didn't need it.

andromonandromonabout 7 years agoAuthor
Bro,

Faith hasn't been killed in her sleep because she's seriously adorbs. Although it's the only reason, it's also the most reliable one. Meanwhile, I was extremely entertained by your comment, which answers your other question bruh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This story deserves at least 4 stars; i LIKE IT & gave it a 4!

There are couples like Faith & her hubby. I know 3 (may be even 4) couples like that.

I am in a similar marriage (no humiliation though). I am 15 years older than my wife. She had a fling with someone at work when she was 39. I forgave her.

When she was 40 & i was 55, i gave her a hall pass. She has a steady boyfriend now who is referred to as our family friend. We have a mΓ©nage Γ  trois (he sleeps at his place).

gpetagpetaover 4 years ago
Interesting with hot

sex one of the best stories

Harvey8910Harvey8910about 3 years ago

i hated this story and i gave it one star. No need for further comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She's a bitch and a slut!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

🌟🌟🌟🌟 (4)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

🌟🌟🌟🌟 (4.0)!

This story is really erotic. It is also realistic considering that

(a) similar wild parties do take place, and

(b) people hook up even at family-oriented events but sneak out and do it.(*)

(*) when my wife was 35, the 2 of us and our 4 year old son attended a humangous house-warming party where we knew only the hosts. I was with our son in the swimming pool when i noticed my wife was chatting with a guy in his mid to late fourties. She had spent 20 to 30 minutes in his company. Then my son had to go pee. When we were back by the pool my wife was nowhere to be seen. She was AWAL for 30 minutes. When she reappeared at the party, she was in the company of the same guy.

I did not like the fact she was AWOL, but I thought to myself, shit happens but life goes on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…+ (4.4 of 5 = 88%)

gpeta's comment submitted more than a year ago says it all: "Interesting with hot sex.

One of the best stories."

May 25 2021

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

its a thing that takes a lot of following but dont give any inclination for one to take the trouble to try to do just that not entertaining i think because as i indicated i cant take the time to find out what the fuck you are on about

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Well its certainly been shown you are a self denying homosexual, hopefully this far into the future you've accepted who you are and finally found yourself, and hopefully a man that makes you so fabulously happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

hey wimp you should blow your brains out sissy ass wimp. your whore wife has a special place in hell waiting on her .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry a load of shite as a real man would have kicked her out as soon as he knew she was cheating .

pdebkbpdebkbover 2 years ago

Wonderfully written account of a disturbingly (dys)functional relationship. Agree with angiqruesophie's comment that the last line wasn't needed for the story to work, especially as it wasn't foreshadowed. But I'm nitpicking... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn bro you happy to take care of your girls lovers baby?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife found this, and we both enjoyed it tremendously even though it was much more extreme than what we usually read. It moved along very quickly, and the dialogues were very well written. So, ignore the naysayers and their nasty comments.

We loved your very graphic descriptions. For example, β€œI grabbed my dick and jerked off as if I was strangling a vermin.”

Next, Pattycake was great at humiliating her husband. For example, β€œThen…she walked to the couch and, standing behind me, smeared a handful of semen all over my face.”

The sex scenes were extraordinarily well done. I have actually been under our bed and watched in a mirror, as my wife fucked a stud. I can vouch for the accuracy of your descriptions.

Lastly, if was a nice psychological twist that the Stud punished Pattycake for trash talking her husband. The ending was just perfect, β€œIn a month we found out that my beautiful Faith was pregnant. We were becoming a family.”

My wife firmly believes that all wives should be bred by Alpha males and not their own husbands. All three of our children were sired by different Alpha lovers of my wife.

My wife used to have me jack off on her baby bumps, and I would massage my cum into her belly to prevent stretch marks!

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I never met a woman by the name of Marine However, I knew three in High School who's first name was Maureen...

DessertmanDessertman12 months ago

Just about the most unpleasant story on the site.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Worse one yet...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Interesting.... somebody smokes meth and tries to write.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I suppose the characters you've portrayed would be attractive to a few readers, but I'm not one of them. The female persona was about as appealing as a bear in a bad mood. Did I mention unbearably selfish? How about manipulative?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous