My Wife Faith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where's your husband?" he said.

"At work. Don't be afraid, he's not coming early."

"I'm not afraid. Suck it... good girl."

I saw my wife do her best for five minutes or so. Then he pushed her onto her back, pulled off her panties and kissed her pussy. Then he positioned himself right on top. My wife gasped, and they started to fuck.

Faith went steadily louder. Now they were jumping above me like our bed was their bouncing castle. With my shoulder and back I could his feel every push at her body. After awhile the guy flipped her. Faith stood on all fours, facing right at the mirror.

"Does your husband fuck you like this?"

"No, he doesn't!"

"You don't let him?"

"He's a piece of shit... go on, harder..!"

"You're a naughty little slut."

He was really fit. I saw his hand move, heard a slap.

"Yes, I'm a little slut," said my Faith. "Come on, fuck me."

"Want to call me daddy?"

"Daddy!"

"Yeah? Daddy what?"

"Fuck me, daddy!"

"Want me to fuck you harder?"

Looking back at him, Faith hissed through her teeth, "Can you?"

He grabbed my wife's hair and hammered like he was trying to break her pelvis. Faith started screaming. Her dress was around her waist. As the bed rocked away, her panties slipped down on the floor right in front of me, bringing the smell of my wife so much closer. The guy pulled her up, pulled the dress off her tits and, squeezing them, gave Faith a kiss. She reached around his neck and returned it with a vengeance.

"I am ready to cum," she whimpered, pleading.

"Yeah?"

"Uh-huh..."

He groaned and redoubled the effort. Groping her neck, face, her tits, pulling her hair, holding her tight, kissing and biting her. Finally, my wife had an orgasm - I could see her tremble. Bit by bit he slowed down and, when she stopped shaking, flipped her over, spread her on the bed and put it back in slowly, now barely moving his hips. They entangled their tongues, legs and arms and spent a few minutes like that. Then Faith was again in the mood - she asked him to lay on his back, sat on top of him and jumped herself to a second orgasm.

They stayed in the bed for about half an hour, playing and giggling and talking. Faith went to make him a coffee, and they went back to bed once again. Soon they were fucking doggy-style. She didn't cum, ended up sucking him off and went to the shower. When she was back, he was ready for more. Hungrily kissing and groping like newlyweds, the made their way to a table. Without looking, my wife threw our pictures and other things off it. Chuckling, the "Greek god" reeled Faith's hair around his arm and bent her over the table. I could not see her face, only soft little breasts pressed against wood. She kept her legs apart, standing on tiptoe. Caressing the hands that were holding her, my wife asked her lover to fuck her again.

"Such a beauty goes so underfucked," said the guy.

"My husband's a limpdick, I told you."

"How big is the poor guy?"

"Maybe four inches."

Well, I was five!

"That's sad."

He began fucking. Faith started moaning.

"Why did you marry him?"

"He's kinda nice. Like an--ouch! Mmmm--kinda like a gay friend. But he is such a dumb spineless moron."

What? Did she forget I was there?

"Well, maybe he is, but he's your husband. You shouldn't talk about him like that."

"Who're you to tell me what I should do?"

She looked back, licking her upper lip. Her face was covered in sweat.

"I'm the guy holding you down and fucking your pussy."

"Yeah, and how can that stop me from--ah!--talking shit about my darling?"

"I can punish you, you little slut."

"What for?"

"I said: stop badmouthing your husband."

She giggled, but I saw she was getting angry.

"He's a spineless shit who eat my pussy after I had a fuck with a real man--hey!"

"I said I will punish you."

What was he doing? His hips weren't moving. He held Faith's little bottom squeezed with both of his hands.

"Make me! Andrew's a cum-drinking bugger. Ouch!"

"Be a good girl or I will make it hurt."

"Ouch, ouch-ouch! My husband is sad little shit who I have to pretend has a dick and--!"

I saw her toes curl and legs bend. Faith grabbed at the edge of the table, her whole body jerked, but the guy held her down. The muscles on his back and ass became tense as he pushed his hips forward. My wife gave a guttural, prolonged scream that made my ears ring. Her gym instructor let go of her ass and grabbed her by the wrists, pulling her shapely body onto his cock. Faith swore. He gave her a slap.

"Be a good girl."

"Oh my god, it hurts."

He started moving his hips.

"Be good, you little slut."

"Oh god, I'll be good, I promise. I'm good! Ugh, oh my god! My husband is nice--ouch--he can be cute..."

"Yeah?"

"He gives me flowers, helps me choose my dresses. He has good taste in c-clothes. Ouch! What am I doing wrong?!"

His knees were pushing my wife's legs apart as he thrust at her backside. Faith curled her fingers like she did her toes, her wrists firmly locked in his muscular hands.

"But he is a limpdick. Is that right?" said the guy.

"Yeah, but... he loves me dearly. Won't give me up. I know he'll be there when I really need him."

"See? You're doing good."

"Oh my god, fuck my ass."

"Let me hear that again..."

"Fuck my ass. Fuck my ass!"

He obliged. For a couple of minutes the table was rattling. Faith's moans and screams mixed with the guy's groans and grunts as he finished inside.

For a while they were resting on top of the table, bent one over another. Then she whispered:

"Stay for the night?"

"When's your husband coming home?"

"Tomorrow or something. Please?"

"Well, you know that I need to be somewhere."

"Please!"

He pulled out. Went towards the bed, blowing my wife a kiss. She stood up and followed. Hanging over his arm, kissed him back on the cheek. Their legs were now right in front of my face. He started dressing himself.

"At least take a shower?"

"I'm not even that filthy... will do at the gym. Baby, I'm, kinda, actually running late. I said I had to be there at six."

"Stay, and I'll let you fuck my ass one more time."

"Like I need to ask you permission," he said with a chuckle.

Faith gave him a playful slap. "Seriously, stay."

"Baby, I told you I had to be there at eight."

"Well, when's our next practice?"

"You know it's on Friday."

"That's too long!"

"Be a good girl and wait."

She followed him out of the room. As she walked through the door, I could see semen leaking down my wife's inner thighs.

"I'll be waiting," I heard my wife say.

I heard a kiss, then a slap on the butt, and he finally left.

***

Faith was on our bed, her legs spread, her eyes closed. We were making love.

"Patty, he stretched you so bad..."

"If you don't like it, get off."

"No, I love it. My Faith, pattycake, you're the love of my life. When... he was fucking you over the table, did you forget that I was in the room?"

She didn't respond.

"Patty, your pussy's so full. All I feel is his cum."

"Don't like it - pull out!"

Always so quick to anger!

"I like it..."

I kissed her. Her lips tasted salty and sour. She didn't respond, but I kept kissing. Then I felt her hands cross around my body. Faith's strong little fingers crawled down my spine and settled on my ass. She squeezed.

"Are you going to cum?"

"Yes, patty, yes..."

"No, it's already dirty... pull out and cum in my mouth..."

I pulled out. She crawled down the bed, and her beautiful face was now between my legs. Her lips parted. Eyes closed once again. I slid my cock in. Her tongue wrapped around it, and in a couple of seconds I came. She kept every drop of my sperm in her mouth, then opened her beautiful eyes, looked straight at me and gulped it all down. I reached down to kiss her.

"My beautiful Faith."

She kissed back. Covered in each other's sweat, we embraced, and like that we both drifted to sleep.

In a month we found out that my beautiful Faith was pregnant. We were becoming a family.

12