All Comments on 'My Wife Judy Got what She Wanted'

by onthereb

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So, she got what she wanted.

Did you get what you wanted? And what was it you wanted, a mouth full of some other man's slop leaking out of her cunt?

Sounds to me like you both got what you wanted.

realman_usarealman_usaover 6 years ago
Find an editor

Please find an editor. Much more proof reading would be helpful as well. The basics might be there but they're covered up with sloppy presentation.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 6 years ago
Lye on your stomach? That has to hurt!

The world of Lit is full of short women that weigh 105 and have double D tits. This story really needs to be edited and then reconsidered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just some BBC racist shit

Damn, isn't that fresh. Never, ever been done before.

asfsatg4wtrtgasdgaasfsatg4wtrtgasdgaover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking wimp posting dumb cuck SHIT.

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 6 years ago
Really confusing

You need an editor.

If the wife's name is Judy, why does Baako call her Brandy? You cum in your wife and you "exploited"? Don't you mean exploded?

The purpose here is creating an engaging, entertaining story. The objective in not including every sex act you can think of into a 3/4 page story.

I'm sorry but its a 2* for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5!!! Another

ugly dumb fat cream pie eating fag comments from the asshole of LIT! dear annony!!

SlirpuffSlirpuffover 6 years ago
WTF?

Please stop writing or read what you wrote before posting...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Grammar

It really pulls the reader out of the story when you are misspelling words and continuously switching tense

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
editing; Eediting. editin:

My favorite is when the author broke into Pirate - "Inch be inch."

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Illiterate ass

Cant any of these so called authors write. Where did all the great story tellers go. All we have is a bunch of closet fags

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 6 years ago
You really need an editor

Baako is actually a Ghanaian female name.

And what is a massage polar?

There were lots of other spelling and grammatical errors that an editor would help you get rid of.

gordo12gordo12over 6 years ago
Stupidity

You know that old saying about opening your mouth and proving you're stupid. In your case it's your writing. Or should I say illiteracy. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CUCKOLD

Judy a selfish bitch at the behest of her willing cuckold husband, it doesn't matter black or white I don't get a husband wanting some other male fuck his wife. I generally think that the cuck has a pea sized brain situated in his cock end.

By the way get yourself a proof reader who understands the English language because you don't.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

It lacked any originality at all.

Simplistic (as the minds of most cucks actually are so your stories are expected to be short of Shakespearian) to a fault.

We have had some who rival the simplistic, effort lacking story telling these days, who do it under several names, and you write just like the King himself does. Not a compliment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous