All Comments on 'My Wife Now Loves Big Dicks Pt. 01'

by dudeindallas

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
this chapter was enough

thanks, but no thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Yet another new cuck writer. 1*

wandereyewandereyeover 7 years ago

Loved it. I can't wait for the next chapter.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
All is said here...No need to have a follow on...

All is said here...No need to have a follow on...This marriage is doomed since day one...But this is more a comedy than any other thing...She saying: "that his cock just didn't work for her anymore"!! That's for make the readers to laugh! It never worked since day one! Her pussy should have been like Ali Baba's cave! If both are unhappy with it why stay married? Soon or later (more sooner...) she will leave him for a bigger cock...She should have chosen to be a whore: then she would be fucked 8 or more times every day...No need for a dildo! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good start

Many couples do this and have better sex.Hope you write again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow if this really happened.

Why would you tell anyone, do you get off on being a loser, cause I don't get off on reading about one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

He should just go find a new woman now because she is to far gone. She don't even want him to fuck her anymore with his dick , only a dildo. He should tell her it's ok he was looking for a woman who didn't have a sloppy pussy and he needs something tighter. That should put an end to it all

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dumb.

Really stupid characters, lead around by their genitals. Nothing erotic or arousing about animals fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ridiculous!

He has a 7inch dick which is above average and she is not satisfied!

Divorce her and find someone else.

Georgi2008Georgi2008over 7 years ago
Hot wife

I wish I had a 7in dick, but you will have lots of fun with her once you learn to share her and eat her creampies. Let her loose my friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Use Dialogue Properly or.....

The use of good, arousing, sexy dialogue would improve this story by leaps and bounds. Without dialogue, it's a long, long narrative without much umph to it.

Learn to write dialogue - there are some decent info articles in the "How To" stories section right here on LIT. But also reading novels is good teaching.

But, best do something or your stories are going flop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Easy to handle

See a lawyer and get a divorce or separation

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hey I wished I would have kicked her to the curb

sounds like my marriage... I waited too LONG

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic cheap cuck crap!!

What's that for? A new "old" cuck story? What idiot of man are your protagonist? When he is not man enough for the wife than divorce her and give g´her the freedom for big cocks!! Or is it your fantasy of used pussy by another man?? You are only a moron!!!

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 7 years ago
Encouragement

Keep on writing and review whatever commentary you get, plus and minus, with an open and inquisitive mind. That's the best advice I can give.

BNb

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really...

Sounds like she got stretched out by something already, possibly besides the Dildo?? And, now you may be regretting it???

Has wife ever hear of kegel exercise equipment?

Even women who have given birth says it helps make things feel tighter and bigger; if you know what I mean.

You might also want to actually find her G-spot; it's not in there that deep. I know; I've turned a few women into squitters' after discovering this little fact. Also, for most women anything too big (above your average size of 6-7 in.) actually becomes a mood killer, uncomfortable, even painful; women don't like repeating the experience of giving birth.

Turning your wife into a size queen is the wrong way to go. You might as well get a divorce now and save SOME heartache. Keep her around as just a slut to run gangbangs on; not as a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

You want a bigger dick?

Fine I want a woman with bigger real tits

Either are happening here.

Let's devorice and pursue our wishes

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is so sick,your about to end their marriage with another chuck story.

Another chuck author , destroying a marriage so she can discover big cocks. According to this author this guy he has a 7 inch cock. Bigger than the average 5 inches . Any bigger can be Painful . This story is such a push at infidelity. Making this character a loser.

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 7 years ago
generates a lot of interest!

Comment crybaby score of 12 and climbing!

Because balling you eyes out that FICTIONAL characters are doomed and need to be divorced......

wait, you mean this might be a fantasy?

All the crybabies put together and you'd still have one dim light bulb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
run away....don't walk, run....

my daddy always said be weary of girls that ride horses.... you will never satisfy them nor duplicate the pounding that they get with a horse between her legs. same would be applied to this fictional character.... run away...don't walk....RUN

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hey Bud

Don't be discouraged by the idiots. Finish your story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Careful what you wish for.

You may be kicked out of your marital bed by

Bubba with his 12" dick!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

wimpy shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic story and reads very real sounding. Nice to be in touch with the wife's feelings and desires. Pay no attention to the cuck haters they are the men that do not care about the pleasure pleasure of their wife most are problably cucked and don't know it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I had a similar story

My wife was taking scuba lessons while I watched the kids at night. She remarked after the first lesson that her instructor had a big package in his speedos... very noticeable when he squatted by the pool. Long story short, she came home juicier and looser after dive classes. This made me start thinking that she was getting a much closer look at her instructors package, and it made me very hot while waiting for her to come home. After her big boat dive, she came home with nothing on under her loosely fitting, and barely closed top robe. I asked her if she had done something nasty... she smiled, and said "that would be very naughty". I said "I know, but I think that would be sooo hot!" Finally she smiled and said "Yes, I did fuck my instructor today... in fact I fucked him on the way out on the boat, on the way back on the boat, and one last time in the back of his pickup in front of our house!". The thought of that big mushroom head stretching her pussy lips to the limit and making her come like a rabbit made me lose my load immediately, all over her belly and thighs. Needless to say, they became regular fuck buddies, and I got sloppy seconds at least once a week for several years after that.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

Pathetic "me too" stories,almost as bad as the original. My does any man want to tell others how low his self esteem really is?

nice2cunownice2cunowover 2 years ago

I very much enjoy watching my wife with big cocks. We also started with a a big dildo, the kong, but eventually she wanted to have the real thing so I now enjoy watching.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

i know this to be true my wife loved big cocks. she is passed away now but she love big cocks and bbc

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

My wife cheated on me with a big dicked guy. She came home and bragged about it to me. She said she had been fucking him for three months and how my dicklet (it's what she called it during this confrontation) would never satisfy her again. She said she would still give me sex but it wouldn't do anything for her and I would probably getting sloppy seconds. I'm just a tad under seven inches long but I am very thick.

Long story short her and her kid from Mr. Big Dick (He's long gone now) live on welfare as I dumped her the second she told me about her affair.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous