All Comments on 'My Wife on the Nude Beach'

by bobbybigboy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1 is not a gangbang

Only one is not a gangbang

Woody WoodwoodWoody Woodwoodover 6 years ago

Should have encouraged the other men there to fuck her and fill her pussy with their cum.

fearthisssfearthisssover 6 years ago
What the...

Your idea of a gangbang and my idea of a gangbang are two very different things. Plus, one of your tags is "facial". Did I miss something? It would have been a much more interesting story (and truer to the category) if the at least a couple of the guys from the group had banged her. That's where I thought you were going. Pretty disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Right amount of detal

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5- [4.65 = 93% = A (☆☆☆☆☆)]👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

we have had fun a few times on nudist beaches as here in France they are everywhere.my wife’s first gangbang was 9 years ago when she was 25.we visited a beach near to us and as we arrived on our motor bikes there was 4 guys chatting.one liked my bike and got chatting as my wife started to take her bike clothing off and to guys d’élite had just a bikini underneath.they made a few comments about nudity and my wife told them that she had always wanted to arrive on her bike naked.they told her to do it so she got on her bike and drove off.a few minutes later she appeared totally naked apart from her helmit.the guys loved it and one lifted her off her bike exposing her clearly visible pussy.after a bit of joking we all went to the beach and found a nice secluded spot and my wife told even that they had to strip too.once the guys and myself were naked she looked at me and asked if I still wanted to watch her with another guy.I said definitely and before long all four guys were enjoying her and before leaving I got to watch my wife fucked by four strangers and she let all four cum in her mouth and pussy.since then we’ve been with other couples and she’s had a few gangbangs again and we love doing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous