All Comments on 'My Wife Robyn Fantasy Ch. 01'

by bobbyK2015

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
This fantasy just for...

This fantasy just for to get an online lover? How would she suck him online? That last sentence killed the story...It wasn't about his wife anymore!!! 2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1*

Nothing else

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Too bad they don't have an award for weird pointless stories.

Oh, they do. You just got mine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A sex scene. Not a very good one

And that's all it was. A scene. Where was the story? No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wtf??

"So, maybe there's a female reader out there that would love to be my online Robyn? Email me and we can chat sometime!"

The fantasy obviously isn't about your wife, it's about you, you, you.

A contact ad doesn't even deserve a 1 score.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Reading this I can understand why you only have a fantasy wife

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Well

If Robyn is as you described her, hairy pussy, and droopy D cup tits. I guess fantasy is your best bet.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

There were normally 5 couples in our group. My wife Amber and I, Ted and Jan, Fred and Sandy, Jack and Denise. We were pretty sure that Bob and Denise were having an affair but didn't say anything to anyone hoping we were wrong. We were all together for a cookout at our place. Later into the night we were all talking and drinking. Some interesting things were being said. The one that topped it all was when Ted asked Bob about what his favorite fantasy was. Bob was pretty loaded and said his biggest fantasy was to have a faithful wife and asked Ted if he thought that was possible. Jan turned and slapped Ted hard across his face. Bob said Denise I think that we need to leave. He stood and thanked us for being good host and hoped to see us again. He turned to leave and Denise was right behind him. After the two couples left it was a little awkward. Sandy started taking about what she thought. Fred said he thought that we as friends should not talk about them and hope things work out for the best for all of the involved. I was the first to agree. Then all agreed. Jan and Bob had came to talk to Amber and I at separate time for our opinions. We were very careful as to how we answered them. Both couples worked through their problems and are still together. Our get togethers were awkward but did get pretty well back to normal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous