All Comments on 'My Wife Takes Me Much Farther'

by Godscountry

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
njlaurennjlaurenabout 7 years ago
Sorry

Not a lot of fantasy here,more like an ugly woman abusing her husband. No consensuality, and she put hubby in real danger. I realize this is fiction but to me it is about as erotic as reading an account of rape.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 7 years ago
I'm a sissy faggot too

I'm also a sissy submissive CD faggot who loves sucking cock and getting fucked by big cocks -- even better in front of my wife. Please tell more stories like this one. It's so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Spousal Abuse at the extreme

I have to agree with njlauren on this story. No loving wife would subject their spouse to this much unsafe gay sex. The sissy should have manned up after "Book Night" and left this evil woman and filed for divorce. It's a disgusting story spousal abuse that belongs in NonConsent/Reluctance category.

melinda4cdmelinda4cdabout 7 years ago
consensual

I agree with the other reviewers that this story is extreme, but as I read the story I noted the number of times the sissy said he was excited or aroused by what was happening. So definitely consensual. Some of us get off on the humiliation, as he was doing. Dangerous unprotected sex? Yes, but very much within the sissy's desires. I liked the story

Tootight1Tootight1about 7 years ago
good story

What happens between a husband and wife, is that, between the husband and wife. They both seemed to enjoy the whole encounter. I cant see it as an ongoing thing, only because it becomes boring to some extent, along with the possibility of ruining their lives. I hated some of the ridicule that went on in the comments section, but as in the story, different strokes for different folks. Yes my panty became a little wet.

BrendaNWBrendaNWabout 7 years ago
loved it

that is just my kind of dream evening .. draining many guys and pleasuring my girl

GodscountryGodscountryabout 7 years agoAuthor
Admit you enjoyed it

To "Anonymous"...Somewhere deep down, you obviously enjoyed the story since you read the other one.

If you are "horrified" by sexual submission, then stop reading. Obviously the wife put some preparation into both nights, since she's also sleeping with the husband. The use of a loving couple means I didn't have to run through all of the logistics associated with giving a submissive what they secretly (or not so secretly) want...Happy reading!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More Reluctance

I like a humiliation story more where the protagonist is really reluctant, instead of highly gay like this guy. It's not the author's fault that this bored me; it's my own, I'm sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

Absolute crap

wannabeusedwannabeusedalmost 6 years ago
Dream

This would be a dream if my wife would do this with me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story

I would never let my wife do this to me, but I sure as hell wouldn’t turn down a chance to fuck the sissy in this stories ass and throat. Good job!

GymShortsGymShortsabout 5 years ago
Rape

and spousal abuse. I hope this kind of abuse doesn't happen in Real Life, unfortunately I'm afraid it does. Except walking around a hotel blindfolded and nearly naked, the hotel would kick them out.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 5 years ago
2nd read

Yes it is quite good. Age and maturity bring different things to light. In my time this would not have happened, and if it did in some other part of the world, then so be it. The age of these people tell a story as for this to be acceptable, the most important thing being mutual consent, and love. In my day a woman like this had to be cultivated slowly. Today it is much easier to find.

I enjoyed the story, and still got my panty wet. The line "She said that if I didn't follow through when the time came that she'd email the video of me sucking cock and taking it up the ass to all of my co-workers." didn't do anything for the situation he was now in.

Sometimes, people get carried away with things and don't realize what they are saying or doing. In this story, maybe because of my age, there would have been retribution, but only after I found the recording. Life can be very mean, but some women never see it, or think about it. An innocent mistake, perhaps, but the ramifications of such a recording existing, can destroy a man in some circles. Again it may be just an age thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow, that is crazy ...crazy hot!

I see by the submission dates of your stories, that my hoping for another installment, even after a two year wait, might still pay off.

PLEASE write more.

hungry4femdomhungry4femdomover 4 years ago
Delicious Humiliation

My inner slut wanted to be the sissy in your story, a cock-loving bitch. I long to be filled with and covered in cum. Please keep writing.

Client8Client8almost 3 years ago

Ummm... My left brain in asking what's up with men dressing, acting and openly displaying with their inner femininity. Right brain says that's what they yearn, so deal, lefty. Putting my heads together i come up with this - societal labels are excuses to distance from the misunderstood. But fantasizing about openly displaying to familiar people I believe is really a yearning for public acceptance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love these stories ! I get hard as hell thinking about how I would love my wife to do this to me ! But it's only a fantasy ! Sadly !

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 1 year ago

I love it when my wife called me a sissy faggot in front of other people. I love the feeling of cum drying on my face and in my but Crack. I love her for doing this to me and I love the men who obliged her desire to strip me of any manhood I had.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A divorce from the bitch.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 1 year ago

I love this. I am into being outed for the sissy faggot I am and need to be covered in cum as women watch men degrade me

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It's time for the M.C. to move on... His wife claims she loves him and her very actions prove she doesn't.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I would love it if my wife did this to me. I am a cd sissy faggot. And both my wife and I have talked about doing this. It's just a matter of when. I can't wait for that day to come.

1Martiniman1Martiniman3 months ago

Loved it except for the blackmail. There are ways to use blackmail in a story that wouldn’t ruin someone’s life & career. Maybe a small point, but I at least want to think the wife loves the husband and that was shattered in this story…she’s just using him to get off now. However, I loved everything else. Sad we might not get a part 3.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous