My Wife Takes Me Much Farther

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A man dropped his pants and came over to me. He wasn't tentative about it. He just shoved his hard cock into my mouth. I sucked it like a dirty whore, really working the head and playing with his balls. He didn't last long. He came in my mouth after about two minutes and I swallowed it down, hoping it was my last.

But in short order, I took two more cocks like that. Neither lasted more than five minutes before squirting their loads into my mouth.

My wife said "Good job, cocksucker." I looked over at her and could see that she was working her wet cunt with her fingers. "Let's see if you can do as well with your ass while your mouth is busy"...She sat on a chair and spread her legs. She said, "Eat my pussy, faggot."

I crawled over to her and dove in with my tongue. Her clit and pussy lips were warm and slick. She'd obviously been very aroused by the night's events. I was just glad I was located between her and all those horny guys.

That's when I felt someone come up behind me. Whoever it was pulled out the butt plug. My ass was still slippery with lube, but I felt the cold air after the plug was removed. The sensation didn't last long, as soon a hard cock pushed deep into my ass with one stroke. The man started thrusting in and out, the force pushing my face into my wife's juicy cunt. I arched my back and squeezed my ass...Pretty soon I felt the cock tremble and then stop as hot cum squirted into my ass.

"You're next" she said out loud...I couldn't see who she was pointing at. But soon it all started over again.

I took 3 cocks in my ass that way before she said "I think my sissy is a better cockslut than even I realized. Maybe I need to advertise her talents and make a little income. Word of mouth is so important when you're pimping out your husband."

She pulled me to my feet and led me back to the center of the room. Then she pushed me back down onto my knees. She motioned for the six remaining guys to come over... "Beg for their cum, sissy...Tell them you want to be covered in it."

I looked at each guy in turn, and said "Please cum for me...Spray your cum on my face." After everything I'd done that night, this was by far the most humiliating. It was degrading, the way they looked at me. But the whole time, my clitty was trying to get stiff in my cage, even as cum was still trickling out of my ass from the fucking I'd just had.

One at a time, each man stroked himself off until he came, only inches from my face. I took the cum all over my face, in my hair and on my top.

As they were obliging, I was watching my wife who was sitting in the chair, legs spread. She was frigging her clit and plunging her fingers into her wet pussy. She was obviously approaching an orgasm. Her legs clamped together and her head arched back...I heard her moan just as the fifth load splattered on my face. It was warm, but quickly became cold like the others before it.

The last guy didn't cum as directed. He stroked himself to the edge, and then grabbed my head and stuck his cock deep into my throat. It was the second time that day I'd taken a cock into my throat. This time I knew what to expect.

He shoved it in deep and I pushed forward to greet it. He held me there up against him as my abdomen started convulsing...He in turn started to twitch, and then I felt his cum squirt deep into my throat.

When he finally pulled out, he slapped my face. Then he bent down and gave me a big open-mouthed French kiss. His tongue went deep into my mouth and I could feel our faces sliding together in all the cum he'd just squirted into and onto me.

My wife actually applauded after that. She said "Thank you sir, and all you boys for such a nasty cum-soaked evening. My faggot sissy slut husband and I hope to see you all very soon." Then she got up, still naked, and showed everyone out.

After the door closed, she came back over to me and gave me a big kiss. She told me "You're in the home stretch, faggot." I hope you're having a good time, because I sure am.

She brought out a collar and a leash. She re-tied my bikini panties around my hips, and she straightened my garters and stockings. "Time to take you home, sissy faggot...Just look at you, all covered in fresh cum." She pulled my panties aside and stuck her finger into my ass. "Even your boi pussy is slippery with it...You've been such a nasty little slut tonight."

She went over and put on her little outfit, such as it was. That's when I saw just how slutty she had been dressed here in the room with all these horny guys. No wonder she was able to get them to fill that shot glass with their cum so quickly. I was surprised that she hadn't gotten fucked...and frankly I wasn't sure she hadn't.

She unhooked the Ipad from the TV screen and dropped it in her purse. Then she came back over and grabbed the leash. "Let's go, sissy. It's time for your slut walk."

I stood up and did as I was told. The cum on my face was starting to dry. But my ass was still slippery. I followed her out of the room and into the hall. She tugged on the leash, looked back at me and said "You've been such a good sissy slut for me."

At the elevator there was a middle-aged couple standing there. My wife started talking to them like everything was normal. She said "This is my sissy faggot husband. He gets off on being sexually used and humiliated. So I just had him take it in the mouth and ass from a dozen guys from my gym. We're going home now."

The man looked at me. Then he turned to his wife and they just shook their heads.

They were going up and we were going down. We got into an elevator full of people. My wife told them the same story, as I stood there reeking of cum. I could watch their faces in the mirror.

Some of them laughed, and some turned away in disgust. Two women just stared up at the elevator lights and pretended they didn't hear what she said.

When the elevator doors finally opened, my wife led me right out right through the lobby to the car. By this time I was used to all the staring faces. I'd come to expect them. Truthfully I was getting off on it, but I was also petrified. I concentrated on my walk. I tried to walk like a confident sexy woman. But it's hard to do that when you're practically naked and covered in drying cum.

When we got to the car, my wife said. "You did a good job today, sissy. Frankly, I didn't think you were going to make it past the first cum cocktail. It was a shame I didn't get to fuck any of those hot guys today, though. They've all hit on me at the gym. That's how I picked them out. Turns out they'd fuck any gurl in a pair of stockings, even if that gurl has a cock locked up between her sissy faggot legs."

As she started the car, I asked her, "Do you plan on taking my cage off tonight?"

She looked over at me and stared into my eyes for what seemed like an eternity..."Beg me not to, sissy...Beg me to be my sissy slut for a while longer."

I couldn't believe my own ears when I heard the words come out of my mouth.

I wonder what's next in store for me...

12