All Comments on 'My Wife Took Teasing Too Far'

by Wombraider12

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story!

Ignore the troll(s), they/he/it has some odd psychological problem that forces him to read stories he hates. He's probably a closet cuckold.

Please, write a second chapter.

gmann57gmann57over 6 years ago

how come anony doesnt have a name ? chickenshit?

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
Is this a story?

Is this a story? I don't think so...A lot is missing...1st - A boob job and she changes from night to day and began fucking around and being a cheating whore...really? 2nd - He could have been blind to understand she was fucking around, but as soon as she said: "shhhhhhhh babe, he doesn't know, just keep fucking me.", he should have known his marriage had ended...And still he didn't took any action and let the lover boy sleep in his house! Really? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sorry

Dont like the story or comments who gives a shit.Nobody here..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Can't get past the boob job

these stories about them always run like water, ....Down Hill

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for making the husband a total fucking idiot. I see like so many others on this sight you hate husbands and have no respect for marriage much less woman. You said it when Jack and her were alone He doesn't know. What a loving trusting wife. Why don't you just have the husband killed in the next chapter . She marries Jack and she does the same to Mr big dick. Like i said keep writing the hate stories they must make you feel like a little man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Unbelievable garbage

Stop spreading this horse shit, no man ever would allow this crap to happen!

#1 rating is still to good a number for this garbage!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sen Jack over to my wife, please!

Jack is welcome anytime. You are a lucky man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
awesome

hope to hear more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My favorite story!

Loved everything about it. Please continue this as a series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fucking hot

This story was amazing, don't let the idiot troll leaving bad reviews get you down. I'm sure plenty of us loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
We enjoyed the story.

But then, we understood that it's fiction, it's all in fun, it's NOT a position paper on the merits of fidelity in marriage, nor a prescription for how to transform relationships: it's just a fun story.

Clue for the incredibly SERIOUS (and yet, somehow very FUNNY) trolls: for most of us, enjoying things is more fun that looking for clearly labeled stories to whine and bitch about. But feel free, whiners - your self-inflicted misery is kind of entertaining. In fact, you made a 3-star or 4-star story into a 5-star, just by showing up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot until...

she said he'd already fucked her in his office. So in reality a cheating manipulative wife setting her hubby up so that she can continue to fuck around on him.

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hotwife

I'm a hotwife & love stories about them

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yeah, just an exciting fantasy, don't take it so serously!!

I particularly enjoy the exciting fantasies of fucking 9 year old girls, in the ass. What a fun fantasy to enjoy!!! Isn't it great how we can just fantasize and enjoy all sorts of sickness and perversion, and its so OK because its not real. Right? Have to go. My favorite underground theater is showing a really fantastic exciting snuff movie, where they rape a kindergarten class and then cut their throats. What a thrilling fantasy!!!!

You're one of my favorite authors, even if you are a bit tame, and boring. Will Jack fuck her ass in chapter 2, or is that where cuck-hubby finds out Jack already has fucked her ass, and now she's planning on having Jack's baby? Wow, won't that be a fun fantasy to read!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another chuckhold author

Now he got a whore for a wife, so sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Five Stars (to piss off the a-hole)

One of the hottest stories I have read. It's always hot to watch your wife flirt and fuck other guys. Only a real man can handle this...unlike that loser whose wife left his impotent ass and now he spends his days posting negative comments on hot wife stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Idiotic!!!

Only garbage!!!

MarriedCuckMarriedCuckover 6 years ago
Wonderful

Don't let the whiny bitches that are afraid to even put a nick name to a comment get you down. Was a wonderful first story hope to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It's amazing

The stupid fucker just lost his wife and totally deserves it. In real life people aren't that stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: MarriedCuck

Aren't you ashamed of your nickname ass wipe? Fuck off and go suck the cum out of your whore wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous-5 stars

Here's a ONE STAR to piss you off some more. Takes a real man? You call yourself real? You're nothing but a ass wiping cuckold who can't take care of his cunt wife.B2

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
trash/garbage/sewer slime

Just another slimy cuckold tale for the unwashed sewer rats.

cockcriticcockcriticover 6 years ago
CUCKOLD

His wife after the boob job changed from being quite reserved to being a big cock whore and he doesn't know what to do about it.

My advice is kick her out to live with Jack because you are never going to win her back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why...?

....do people read this kind of stuff just to bash it? You are on the wrong site - it was a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
last comment

Why do you care? Read your shit story and relish it. Let it go at that. Everybody can voice their opinion as they see fit. Why does it bother you so much, feeling guilty about something? Actually these sewer rats need to be told to write more acceptable interesting stories, not garbage.

Wombraider12Wombraider12over 6 years agoAuthor
Comment to the critics

I didn't mean for this to come off as a true story or upset people that may have had a wife cheat. Rarely pornos or sex stories star lead roles that would resemble what we look for in real partners. I don't remember ever seeing a porno where I saw a woman and thought she was wife material. The story was just a dirty scene that may turn some people on but probably shouldn't be replicated in real life obviously.

To the comment about the boob job, right on. It was a cheap way to further the story without using real substance. I wanted a short story and that was an easy way to show she was gaining sexual confidence without a backstory.

This is the first time I have ever written anything and it was in one sitting. Don't take it too seriously fellas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it!

I know it's fiction, but many may be surprised at how frequently women happily get fucked at small office parties at a private home. When there are only 3 or 4 people left at the party, fun can easily erupt...because the people who wait until the others leave have thoughts of playing around. I have been there and done that several times. Nobody talks about it and everyone is satisfied. 5 stars. The usual miscreants showed up to trash the story. They are equally pathetic and funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"so once again we had to eat dinner alone"

The husband has to work late, doesn't get home until 9:30, "so once again we had to eat dinner alone". You lost me. Who would Jessie and Nick have been eating dinner with had he gotten home on time, at 5 PM?

Sadly, I spent the rest of the story trying to figure that out instead of enjoying her hot wife ways. I'd suggest a delay in posting, and proofread to catch these things. Please keep writing though! The story had moments of heat, and you'll get better. Thanks!

Wombraider12Wombraider12over 6 years agoAuthor
Once again we had to eat alone

Yeah I guess I wasn't clear here. I meant Nick and Jessica didn't get to have dinner together.

Wombraider12Wombraider12over 6 years agoAuthor

I proved you right by not proof reading my comment, I meant Jessie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HOT!!!

I loved it. Eagerly awaiting next chapter. Please don't disappoint me.

Ele08082015Ele08082015over 6 years ago
Great story

Well thought out story, can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Meh

that's all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Liked it

Write more. Like anything else, the more you do it, the better you get at it. Plus, we get more stories like this one :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Meh

Same old sissy cuck closet fag shite. Hubby will be sucking cock soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pathetic sissy coward husband and a heartless Cunt wife story

More sewerage for LW.

SuperfluousOneSuperfluousOneover 5 years ago
Don't listen to the anti-cheating folks

Seriously, stories like yours are too far and few in between. Honestly, I wish that you'd spread this story out over a few chapters, teasing her husband with less and less subtly.

Raleighman53Raleighman53about 4 years ago

I think you did pretty well for a first story. You'll find a lot of people that can't handle variety and want all stories the same. They usually hide behind "anonymous". Just ignore them.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

I'm not hiding behind anonymous, and I'm just happy you didn't never try another story. Whorewife, cuckold carp sucks whether first or last, and in this case only story.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Nothing sexy about a cheating wife.

How about a follow up where the husband realizes she has no respect for him and tosses her useless ass out?

Actually he wouldnt kick her out, its clear he has no self-respect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Sloppy

What a slut for a wife and wimp of a husband. Also, was Nick wearing boxers or briefs, the writer mentioned both with the same paragraph/time frame.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Why wait til morning

Kick her to the curb right now

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

well what append quite common behind husbands back, right in front of him no would ent he have to be a prick. He is a prick cos the author chose to make him one and in doing so spoil t the story and to make sure you made him look a bigger cunt and a cuck he has to get a hard on when he sees what she is doing the poor guy aint got a friend in the world well not in the authors world at least could have been a passable story if you hadnt made him look such a arsehole and a twat these stories are supposed to be sexually exciting and appealing this aint

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Sorry you wrote a rally horrible story. I want you to fuck Jack...and then it was "I was mad because they might have been doing something"... and then he hears this gem "shhh baby he doesnt know about us"...yet the fool you wrote said nothing.

I sincerely hope you went and played in traffic junior because as a story teller you blow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

And then what happened?

peter34xpeter34xabout 1 year ago

Great story!! I really enjoyed it. it was progressing and balanced. The thrill between imagination horniness and reality was great. i am waiting for more chapters!! Continue that way!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What a whimp she and her big ass boyfriend would be out on their drunk asses. That's why they have cab's and Ubers. My attorney could talk to her attorney and their HR department at his or her liesure I am sure, and living arrangements could be worked out at a future date. My mother always kept a number 10 iron skillet in the oven. If her lover fell asleep on the couch he might wake up in the world of hurt and I doubt that he would have much to say about it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Waste of time…

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

That can't be the end

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A great teaser to the story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Ummmm yeah that’s something. A pathetic story and the characters to match. It’s actually a sickening and depressing story. Cheating wife is also a bald face liar and a whore to boot. To be honest I would absolutely not allow him to stay the night. That cab is a great idea and he can afford it. Then I’d have her served with divorce papers. Once a cheater always a cheater so pull the trigger on divorce. She is garbage and will never be trustworthy. She basically tells the husband she is dating her boss.

I know there are people who start to venture outside the marriage vows they took. I have two brothers who did this. They asked me my opinion and I said you broke your vows but you won’t leave your wife cuz you’re afraid this affair might not last. My feeling is if you have broken those vows you’re garbage. You’re even worse if you don’t have the guts to divorce your current spouse first if you want to pursue this other person. At least have a little dignity especially since what you are doing is so horrible. You can’t have your cake and eat it too. Oh and by the way, cheating on a spouse is not sexy or hot. It’s despicable and depressing. If it happens to you I doubt you’ll find it erotic and exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A good first story 3+ stars waiting for part 2

I thought the story was hot. I do think in spite of his cuckold tendencies after they went to their rooms "he" doesn't know, would of told his cheating wife before she goes downstairs in the morning "he" knows, and we will have a serious talk without her former boss.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous