My Wife Took Teasing Too Far

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh that was amazing, wasn't it Jack? You felt good to Nick, thank you for pleasing me." She got up and gave me a hug. Before she left she said one last thing to Jack. "Please stay the night, I don't want you driving home this late drunk. I will see you in the morning!"

We both went into our bedroom. So many things were racing through my mind, I was drunk and exhausted at this point. Before I drifted off to sleep I thought to myself maybe this was just a onetime thing Jessie needed to get out of her system, we had gotten pretty drunk too. I hoped this wasn't going to be awkward for her and her regret what happened.

Jessie was laying her head on my chest and slid her hand down to grab my cock. She lifted up her head and whispered into my ear while holding my cock.

"Jack's cock is so big baby, he made me cum so hard. I can't wait to let him fuck me tomorrow morning."

12