All Comments on 'My Wife Tracy Ch. 01'

by MrsCanyon

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
skip.69skip.69almost 17 years ago
Where.........

.........on earth do some of these reviewers live? Why cannot some people read a story and take it as that? If they do not like it then there is a simple solution - stop reading! Or are these wimps who write such stupid comments unable to read more than four-letter words or less, and simply skip through a story picking out the words they can just about manage to read and then decide that the story does not then make sense? If anyone feels that way about a story why even take time to read it, let alone comment on it?

stu421vstu421valmost 17 years ago
Loved it

I enjoyed reading the story, Mr Anonymous who comments are not even worth being displayed is a sad person.

I cant wait for youto write about your next visit to the club.

You are a lucky man having a wife like that

Stew

BazzzBazzzalmost 17 years ago
Pretty nice adventure

A nice sexual adventure. You and your wife are having some real fun as charactors in these stories. As for Skip's comment, you just don't understand Skip. These anonymous fruits actually get off leaving these asswipe like comments. Many times the better the story the worse the comment. The idea related by the next comment is the best. Just delete the moron and move along.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Only good feedback

Please leave only good feedback, that's what the authors of the Loving Wives section have said they want. So no critique...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Tracy is so damn hot!!!!

Just thinking about their fantasies drives me wild! I love role playing and I love an exciting and lustful woman...and a husband who take advantage of her every wish!

BordermanBordermanover 13 years ago
Part 2 Soon

Part 2 soon please, very horny story.

I have a lady who is very much an exhibitionist and is turned on by Tracy.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

No whorewife tag without also including the necessary cuck tag.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is a very hot story. The only problem with it is that it's a near-exact plagiarized copy of a story I read a decade ago in the old Kristen Archive on the alt.sex.stories newsgroup. In that story, the girl's name was "Debbi" but everything else was the same.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous