All Comments on 'My Wife Wouldn't...'

by thecarolinadreamer

Sort by:
  • 83 Comments
Linda DavisLinda Davisover 6 years ago
Very realistic

Somethings remind me of a former relationship.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 6 years ago
Nice plot twist

Player is played. Antagonists become protagonists. Fun flash story. I know a “Gil”, but he was an anesthesiologist with four kids. Fun flash story. *****

northirishdivernorthirishdiverover 6 years ago
5 starts

Great story although would have like it a bit longer and maybe more of a chase to get her into the bed but still well written

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 6 years ago
I liked it until the end.

Saying Gil was gay was a cop out; but worse was using the idea of her ADULT children as a reason to stay married.

They're adults, you think they would abandon their mother because she leaves her husband and hooks up with another man? Because divorce is a rare event?

Sorry, not buying it.

OnethirdOnethirdover 6 years ago
Country song

Reminds me of that old classic song where a guy gets executed for a crime he didn’t commit because his only alibi was sleeping with his best friend’s wife, and he couldn’t break the secret. Except he didn’t die and gets the girl in a quick and fairly unsatisfying epilogue. So sort of not similar at all, but what the heck.

IheartgayficIheartgayficover 6 years ago
I liked this

I honestly thought this was very nice. Tony was honorable. And believe it or not I thought Cassie wasn’t a bad person either. Well written, sex was nice. Believe it or not the only thing I have a problem with is Gil being with another man. What was that all about? I gave you 4 stars.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Thoughts

"I never heard a Carolina man disrespect his wife like you're doing." - How was Gil disrespecting his wife? He said that Tony COULDN'T get her!

It's unfair that Tony didn't own up that Cassie was, or likely was, his old girlfriend!

@Whackdoodle - They didn't use the adult children as a reason to stay married! They used the fact that they were adults as a reason NOT to stay married! As for Gil being gay, that was just a little twist, the fact that he was cheating on Cassie was enough.

JSipesJSipesover 6 years ago
Change the ending

I really liked this story, but was disappointed with the ending. If I had written the story I would make a few changes. #1. When Gil was taken home drunk, I would have let Cassie & Tony come face to face. Obvious sparks would fly between Cassie & Tony. Gil would be aware of their past history. Tony would still try to get out of the bet, but Gil’s pride will not let him. #2. I would have Cassie & Tony both struggle with their inter-desires. Tony would beat himself up because his moral code is not to destroy Cassie’s marriage. He loves her too much to do that. Cassie struggles between violating her marriage vows and her obvious regret for not following through with Tony in college. I would have let Tony & Cassie have chance encounters for over a week until they both reluctantly give in to their desires. #3. I would change the ending. Gil would not be gay or bi-sexual. Gil would learn through rumors about Cassie giving in to her desires with Tony and his pride would drive him to divorce Her. That’s how I would have done it, but I still enjoyed your version.

bigmud819bigmud819over 6 years ago
I liked it

Cuckold with a twist. The gay ending was perfect too. Explains why Gil was such an asshole.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 6 years ago
Nicely Done

I enjoyed this tale, CD. The bar bet somewhat telegraphed the rest of the story, but you finished it in such a satisfying way. If Tony had somehow recorded his tryst to win the bet, it would have spoiled his character. He basically paid $500 to protect Cassie’s marriage, and that feels like a noble decision — for a guy who slept with another man’s wife!

I really enjoy your writing style, but I wish you would amp it up a notch. Include a little more local flavor and make us feel like we’re right there in Carolina with you. Your stories about the handyman who beds various wives included a lot of that flavor, and those tales are the most memorable to me.

Thanks for all your time and effort.

gmann57gmann57over 6 years ago

I liked that you made Gil a fag, And that Tony And Cassie finally found each other Nice story

VickieTernVickieTernover 6 years ago
I like especially

that we all seem to agree, the lady's reputation should be what we honor, not her fidelity in fact. But let's just suppose that she's in fact a promiscuous seducer and her lovers all heroically discreet in order to maintain their relationships with her. What then?

BroadusBroadusover 6 years ago
Acronyms?

What do the acronyms BTB & RAAC mean? I have seen them before, but I cannot find s definition anywhere online.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 6 years ago
Broadus

BTB- burn the bitch or bastard

RAAC- reconciliation at any cost

When I started reading her I wondered the same thing. It would be nice if they would put a spot on the page where you can choose from the different things to read from all the different acronyms.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
Nice, appropriately sexy story

Nice job with your storytelling. I can visualize this happening, perhaps not the guy/guy hookup, but still plausible. Nice job xoxoxoxoxo Annette

ForensicFossilForensicFossilover 6 years ago
Sometimes Good Girls Say "No" When They Mean "Yes"

I believe this is true, although perhaps less often than in prior periods. It does put fellows in a precarious place in this present era of "no means no". Truthful evidence the woman did say "no" can lead to serious legal jeopardy. That said, untruthful claims of sexual assault/harassment are quite rare. When you get youth, alcohol, and/or drugs involved even the man and woman who interact may not really know who consented to what. Confusing times, no...?

gordo12gordo12over 6 years ago
I agree

In the old days when a girl said no you knew she really meant yes. She just didn't want to be responsible for the decision.

Now if a girl says no, I'm outa here. 3*

Horny4Ever322Horny4Ever322over 6 years ago
Nice

A nice, truthful sounding story. From things I've heard personally, I have no problem believing this could actually happen. And the sex scene was hot! I know if I'd been offered that same kind of bet, and it turned out to be a certain ex of mine, I'd like to think I'd handle it just as Tony had, even with losing out on $500

PickFictionPickFictionover 6 years ago
Liked Ir

I enjoyed the fact that you took a little time to make the characters real people and not just sex machines. Good job!

rmlit99rmlit99over 6 years ago
MY OPINION

Your story is well written and structured properly. No mistakes as my limited writing knowledge can find. I hate authors that don't proofread their stories and correct blaring mistakes. I can understand those that are long and epic stories having some, even with editing, but not shorter ones. The only thing that slapped me in the face was the man-man at the end, could have been lots better using something else. Not my kind of story, prefer the ones that bring out raw emotion with the characters, but it is your story and you did it the way you wanted. Nothing wrong with that. I just don't read lw stories for the sex. Hope I helped you with critique.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 6 years ago
Ain’t it amazing?

E aWhen only registered users can comment, there are no 1* fag cuck shit comments.

Story was OK, but I grew up in the South. Guys might make a bet like that about a girlfriend, but never a wife.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Geographic Differences, RR ?

If they wouldn't do it in the South, RR, would you like to nominate the places where they would?

In Loving Wives, anything can happen anywhere.

Lue

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 6 years ago
Credit Where Credit is Due

I thought thecarolinadreamer did a fine job in terms of adding a twist on " bet my wife's virtue " trope. Kudos for that. The characters seemed a bit confined by the roles they would assume by conclusion.

My main quibble is although there's solid reason to tell , not show the scene where husband gives in and acts on his repressed homosexuality- the the opportunity missed was to show the scene where he explains to his wife the state of denial and the lie he's been living for decades . A final scene perhaps, where 2 new couples ( Gil & soulmate, Cassie and Tony) have amiable restaurant dinner and closure as they start anew.

Bottom Line : I thank thecarolinadreamer for sharing.

BearcatfozzyBearcatfozzyover 6 years ago
Good story....

Seemed a bit implausible that the two had been lovers in college, but hey this is LW fiction, right? Also, I was waiting for Gil to brag about the bet and his winning to Cassie and the fallout, but not my story. A little surprised about Gil being gay and wanting out of the marriage, a pretty unusual twist. Didn't really know enough about Tony's background or job or why he went away for extended time, which might have added some color to Tony. I liked the story though, nice job.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 6 years ago
SBrooks, you didn't read the whole story

after their night of canoodling, Cassie thinks about how much she loves her husband AND her children and decides that she can't leave them for Tony.

If the kids were already adults, why use that as the excuse?

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Nice people who respect each other

A rare commodity in a Loving Wives story.

Cheaters with a conscience.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 6 years ago
VERY REALISITIC? lol...lol

how is this story VERY realistic? This kind of LW is very common... and very dumb... boring and predictable.

these kindof absurd shitty LW stories are almsot as bad as those awful stories where the wives tie and torture and or mutilate their husbands and yet somehow NEVER EVER get charged or go to jail

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 6 years ago
wonder why?

Author do you ever wonder why the btb crowd gives such low star ratings on cuckold stories? Maybe because of the fact they put ones spouse in a bad place. Either the wife feels neglected priveledged etc so she cheats never once thinking of consequences.. Or the husband thinks he is Gods gift to women and cheats. But the bottom line is this. The dont respect each other enough to be faithful. Once that is gone.....well predators come in all sizes and shapes. You turned a good marriage into a sham by writing this.....may you rot in the one star hell you deserve.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Does anybody really "wonder why", Onewomanm?

The BTB crowd gives low scores to the cuck stories for the same reason that the cuck crowd gives low scores to BTB stories.

They don't like them. It's not rocket surgery.

Why they bother reading stories they know they aren't going to like is another question -- far more difficult to explain.

Lue

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks from the Dreamer!

First let me thank each and every one who took time to comment on “My Wife Wouldn’t.” I assure you I take every constructive comment seriously, especially those that are critical. Those I try to analyze for ways to improve—if I can see where they are legitimate. Of course some are simply different ways of doing things, in which case I file it away for future stories.

Some ,of course, are simply the result of conflict within a reader and requires no action on my part other than wishes for something to occur in their lives which would relieve the pain. A wiser one than myself has recommended forgiveness as the starting point to healing, and I’ve found it to be effective for many problems.

Now to answer a few comments: @JSipes you are absolutely right; in fact if you don’t use your suggested ending in one of your stories, I probably will. I loved it!

@Whackdoodle I used the gay twist for at least two reasons; I wanted a believable reason for Gil to finally drop his macho act and allow a quick divorce. As I saw it, he proclaimed his prowess with women just a bit too much. Being caught and in danger of his buddies finding out would bring a man like that to heel, especially in the time frame I pictured the story. Unfortunately I didn’t express these ideas very well.

@ sbrooks103—To me just making a bet like that would be disrespecting my wife and I’m pretty sure she’d feel the same way, but thanks for the input.

Finally, may I join ludon in answering stillaonemanwoman as to why BTB and RAAC readers read stories provided for free and then try to insult the writer. They do it for the same reason a dog licks his dick—because he can.

On another path, as RR mentioned, notice how the insults go down when the Anons are blocked. It’s real easy to dress in all black, wear a ski mask and throw rocks in windows when surrounded by a like thinking crowd. Put a ID on your rock so people can judge and respond to your work and things change.

Alas—until LW follows the lead of some other sites and requires membership for BOTH commenting and voting, it is what it is. THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR HELP!

bigdnc13bigdnc13over 6 years ago
I liked this story - 5 *****

As for Harryin VA, story's not boring and not predicable. His meeting an old college sweetheart under those conditions is not predictable, but still a good, well-written story never the less. And Luedon, there are some of us out here that rate a story not just on whether it's BTB or RACC, but on whether it's finished and has reasonable, consistent consequences for everyone involved.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Very wise, Bigdnc13

You say "there are some of us out here that rate a story not just on whether it's BTB or RACC, but on whether it's finished and has reasonable, consistent consequences for everyone involved" Very sensible.

Surely in a site like this, an author has every right to publish any story he or she wishes so long as it is within the category guidelines. And then the reader has every right to read it, or to not read it if it covers topics the reader doesn't like reading about.

Those who chose to read the story can then judge it on how well the author achieved what he or she set out to do with the story. That is sensible.

However many LW commenters read stories about topics they claim to dislike and their judgement is made about the topic rather than about the story. That is stupid.

Lue

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@Whackdoodle Re: "SBrooks, you didn't read the whole story"

I DID read the whole story! I was thinking more about the part at the end, I looked back and saw the part you meant, and I agree with you, using the kids as an excuse when they were adults was a stupid excuse!

dickandpussydickandpussyover 6 years ago
Literally worst story i read in this site.

Mother of miracles how do you write some shit like this.

I really feel like vomiting reading this story. Never commented on story i didnt like but i guess it is a first time for everything.

Please god i want to erase the last 10 mins lf my life

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 6 years ago
Story is ok

I liked the twist at the end. In fact, the ending is great - everybody got what they wanted. Story pacing about right. Well done CD.

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 6 years ago
I liked it!

Fiction isn't good when it is about a bunch of boy scouts and priests. You need some gritty characters. Gil had no integrity making a bet like that. Cassie struggled with fidelity when Gil was on the road. Tony showed little integrity by first taking the bet and showed less integrity for fucking a married woman. He exhibited some integrity by respecting Cassie's wishes about not pursuing her after her slip up. Of course she's now a fallen woman. Pretty much everyone had low character so there was balance. In story telling, especially erotic writing, you must have characters that move us on an exotic or fantasy level. The author did that well. There were consequences, maybe not justice, but consequences for their actions. Full marks.

BobcatsokBobcatsokover 6 years ago
Starts off good story but just seems to run out of steam.

The scenario is very believable and the characters work well right to the point where the decision is made. Thereafter it's like finish as quick as possible as I'm off to play footie or something else more entertains. Please rewrite the latter part giving the story greater credence and exploring their progression.

FirstwithUFirstwithUover 6 years ago
Lol, liked the story.

Thank you TCD. Don't often comment on stories but always vote. Gave this one 4*.

I liked the comments too. I agree it is hard to say s**t hole comments when everyone knows who said what. Plus a surprise first here on LW, you have Lue and Sbrooks and SJ and LSD all giving positive feed back. WOW!

Thank you again for a nice story.

mordbrandmordbrandover 6 years ago
Meh

It would have worked better as a romance. She married the wrong man, obviously, but she should have gotten the divorce before banging her college boyfriend. Apparently even though we were given the spiel about most affairs not being discovered (true per various articles), we get the deus ex of her catching her hubby in a male on male affair.

ForeEverHopefulForeEverHopefulabout 6 years ago
Great premise- could be more detailed, engaging and mentally provoking

I liked the ideas, the timing......but there was very little left to developing the imagination, before it was directly told. What I am saying is the story seemed rushed.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 6 years agoAuthor
Answer to Stillsearchen

@ Stillsearchen—are you a member of the fake news media? If not, you’re missing a good bet. I don’t really know what you’re speaking of in your comment of 6/4/18 and I seriously question that you do.

Anybody who has read my work for a reasonable amount will have to admit I’m quick to apologize when I’m wrong—and how you got the idea I’m quick to eliminate comments is beyond me.

Here are the facts, if you are unbiased enough to read and consider them.

#1 True—a while back I got enough of reading wild comments by cowards who don’t have balls enough to get and post a user ID, so I started blocking anonymous comments. I think you’ll still find anonymous comments on stories that were written before that time. To be truthful, I haven’t checked, but will when I finish this comment.

#2 Once or twice I’ve thought the number of comments on a story has decreased by one or two. I just thought the site administrators had spotted an obvious stupid comment and trashed it. I HAVE NEVER DELETED A COMMENT WITH A USER ID. My theory is “If you’re dumb enough to sign your ID to a pile of crap, who am I to pull your chestnut out of the fire?”

BTW I do bitch about what I think are unfair comments of other writer’s stories and recommend they block anonymous comments, so maybe that’s what you refer to.

rick_ohrick_ohalmost 6 years ago
Good one

I think that the author was trying to show that Tony didn't want to obviously cause immediate trouble for Gil and was willing to forfeit the spoils for a game that he won.

A previous commenter brought up a country song about a guy who went to the gallows for a murder that he didn't commit, rather than expose that he was with his best friend's wife. The name of that song is Long Black Veil.

dmbdriver1dmbdriver1over 5 years ago
Meeting old girlfriends

I did meet a old girlfriend of mine after some 15 years and like Tony I was single and her married. She asked me to come by on a Saturday when her husband had gone hunting for the day. She asked if I had ever wondered what it would've been like if we had made love. I was shocked cause she was always sly back in high school. I told her we were kids and that it more then likely would've turned out bad for both of us. She stood and started to unbutton her top and that's when I noticed some pics of a couple of kids with her and said I was sorry but I don't do that with married women. She called me every name under the sun as I walked out. Some people don't age well I guess.

BillandKateBillandKateover 5 years ago
Nice

CD

Enjoyed this story. Figured he'd purposely lose the bet, but must admit to not knowing how you were going to end it. And that made it better, even though my favorite 'old girlfriend' song is Garth Brooks', "Unanswered Prayers". The man - he's with his wife - meets up with his old girlfriend and realizes how he dodged a great big bullet. Happened to me a few years back when I went home with Kate to attend a high school reunion. Talked to the 'love of my life' and walked away with a sigh of relief. Kate just laughed.

I think you're missing out by not allowing the anom's to comment. They certainly have a lot to say and say it in such a colorful way - too funny.

Enjoy so many of your stories - thanks for this tale. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
THE BET

All comes to him who waits

BizarreSmallsBizarreSmallsover 5 years ago
Alright

Alright so, I gave a 4/5 here not because of writing, that's a 5/5, but just because I'm not very tolerant of cheating. It was wonderfully written, and I applaud you there. I also applaud the way the characters were written and how believable they are. I was once cheated on, at least emotionally, not sure about physically, but I know how it feels and I'm glad he didn't rub it in Gil's face and was a decent person to both save him feelings and have her not be as crushed with guilt. Thank you for the wonderful story, and I wish nobody ever has to go through the heartbreak bof someone you love cheat or watch them no longer love you and become bitter because they don't care anymore.

TxHotwifehusbandTxHotwifehusbandabout 5 years ago
Very good story

The best cheating story I have ever read!

IainmoreIainmoreabout 5 years ago
Bad Bets

I had a suppossed mate try to make a bet with me over a girlfriend when I was young. He ended up in A & E busted up badly for just suggesting it and I got a three year suspended sentence and a 500 quid fine. Oh and the slimeball Tony, well how can he trust a cheater whatever the reasons?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hmm.....

Wonder who she dated before both of them. Begs the question. But hey, at least she is 95% trustworthy. Good luck tony......lol.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Enjoyed

Enjoyed your story and.your writing as.usual. I won't lie, I don't like cheaters in any context. She should have gotten a divorce prior to cheating with Tony. That's just my feeling. For me, there is nothing at all wrong with this story except the subject matter. I don't see any cheating as innocent, justified, or acceptable. I read your stories because I like them, and you. I read swingerjoe because I like his writing, sometimes. There aren't many other cheating, swinging, authors that I read. As for realistic, I grew up Southern. I lived sports, military, and medicine, all , except for deployment, in the South. I have never heard of a bet like this one. Suggesting this to men that I know would result in serious fightm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Your Epilogue

Sucks and his cheating wife should have reaped what she so despirately desired, the Divorce she deserved.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Well

if anyone deserved to have his wife cheat on him it was Gil so here's hoping Tony and Cassie make it. Damn good real life story. If it weren't for the incest stories on your page I'd favorite you based on this story alone. Favorited the story.

moblanemoblaneabout 5 years ago
CHEATERS!

Good story, well written and enjoyable to read. Thank You 4**** This plot is suspect as I am sure that most men would not risk such a bet with a wife they loved. The Tony character is the kind of despicable person who would meet a very early and very painful end! The Gil character is, sadly, all too common as is 'Cassie'

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 5 years ago
I missed this when first posted

...but I saw 26thNC's comment on the Feedback page and decided to give it a read. I'm assuming 26thNC had a relative in the 26th NC Infantry Regiment of Gettysburg, Cold Harbor, etc fame? Sorry, I digress but my having a great-grandfather with 7th SC Inf. of Hagood's Brigade I'm interested in such things.

Anyway, I too was raised Southern. Excepting military deployments, I lived in my native SC plus NC, TN, GA, AL, & TX. I think my Southern roots are well documented. As to this story's basis (a bet on fidelity) Such a bet could absolutely be true. I remember well an argument in a tiny little bar in GA between a guy that had dated a woman in college and the man that later married her. College guy said she cheated on him so she was bound to eventually cheat on the husband because in his words "She'll fuck guys that drive fast and like to dance". The husband was adamant that it would never happen. It didn't get to the bet stage but could have easily gone there.

I thought the story very well told and gave an interesting twist to this staple of LW themes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
He never caught on that sometimes a good girl said "NO," when she meant "Yes."

True, takes most guys a bit to figure that out

Thing is though, women who are too chicken shit to admit what they want never make good relationship material

And given they always view and portray themselves as a passive actor when the cheat they always claim it "just happened" or they were "forced"

ErotFanErotFanabout 5 years ago
Should be an Epilogue Redeux

A year later Tony should bump into Gil and say, "By the way. You owe me one thousand dollars."

timrivtimrivalmost 5 years ago

Started off good but ending was anti climatic. Husband gay? Would be better if he had died drunk in a car accident.

schulz777schulz777almost 5 years ago
this story has

so much potential

but in the end only 2 starrs from me

don't care about morals, but the ending is stupid - husband becomes gay , all of a sudden?realy?

and Tony is an idiot - she obviosly preffered her asshole husband back in college over him and now again, sooner or later there will be another bad boy for her

sexysue401sexysue401over 4 years ago
Why the 3

started off well enough, but a bit lacking in the actual sex, but most of all the twist in the husband being gay. I know there's people who hasn't come out but still there would be signs

gingerhuntergingerhunterabout 3 years ago
This trope always troubles me

The idea that a husband would make a bet pertaining to his wife's fidelity seems to unavoidably involve objectification of and disrespect for the lady in question. Merely the conversation that would necessarily precede the making of such a wager is sufficient to call into question whether any of the participants truly has respect and admiration for members of the feminine gender. The actual offer and acceptance of such a bet are inescapably misogynistic. A husband's willingness to lose something of value if his wife can unwittingly be tricked or tempted into infidelity is far from a demonstration of his love and concern for her. The intended seducer is by definition a willing agent of discord and destruction.

At the conclusion of this story who are we left to admire and wish well in this cast of characters? Sadly none have comported themselves with integrity or grace. One can always hope the unsuspecting wife will maintain her dignity even while it is so callously under assault. Here, however, Cassie makes a conscious decision to consummate her lust for her lost love even after considering her obligations to Gil and their family. Her subsequent willingness to refrain from further enjoyment of the best sex of her life is neither magnanimous nor redemptive. Tony is not transmuted from an opportunistic manwhore into an admirable gentleman because he elects to lie about the fact he was successful in fucking Gil's wife. If he truly cared for Cassie wouldn't he have ensured there was nothing to lie about? Gil's declaration of his homosexuality under duress is unexpected but provides no absolution from his betrayals of his wife and family.

A creepy bet between unsavory characters allows all involved the opportunity to demonstrate their ample moral turpitude. Thanks for the story, TCD.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Have to agree with others; this ended too soon. Would like to know if Gil had been cheating all along. And Gil really deserved some consequences, like an STD at a minimum.

And after 18 years, Tony hasn't had found someone to love?

Still liked the story.

crazycam69crazycam69over 2 years ago

I was hoping for a different scenario on the breakup with Gil. Something like Cassie overhearing Gil gloating to his friends about winning the bet. Her knowing that Tony actually won but, being the good person he is, said he lost because he didn’t want everyone to know she that she cheated. Her confronting Gil about making such a bet and, along with her finding out about his cheating, causes their breakup.

But I really enjoyed this story. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked the fact the hero wasn’t an egotistical prick.

rockpaperscissor8rockpaperscissor8about 2 years ago

Good story line. Especially liked Tony not admitting he fucked Cassie. Think the sex could have been more graphically described, considering all the years they yearned for it. Also felt it a bit short, as in Cassie's desire to be with Tony slowly weakened her resolve, and Gil getting his due by learning he was actually cuckolded.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I read the story and for the most part I liked it. I would have liked to seen a full seduction. With Tony having been an ex and Gil already not taking care of business at home, it made the seduction too easy for Tony. I would like the story better if Tony had to work harder to get in Cassie’s pants.

SsnowmannSsnowmannalmost 2 years ago

It is a good tale. Many will scoff at this, however, it is about good people doing the right thing. Well done and I’m happy for Tony and Cassie. Do us all a good one and write more about them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked that even though Gil was an a-hole, Tony was an honorable guy who still got the girl after all.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanalmost 2 years ago

dam not ususally one for willing cuck and no real bad guys i mean gil was an ass but how fucked up mwas his life if he was a closeted gay man over compensating so hard once he discovered his own nature maybe the asshole dies (or he is asshole through and through) bgood story i wish there was a 4.5 button

Hornydevil47Hornydevil47over 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story very much, did feel that the ease of the seduction was a bit to easy. Still a good little tale and I have never written anything so how can I complain. Thank you so much for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm chuckling at the ones who said the 'seduction was too easy'. She'd spent many nights with her hands in her pussy thinking about Tony; that was the prelim to the bedding of the wife. Nice story; enjoyed it - and you fooled us with the homo twist at the end!

Wildbill1964Wildbill1964about 1 year ago

After Gil threw that gay shit on him, she should have told him about her and Tony. Even without her knowledge of the bet, Gil would know he had lost. And one heartbreak deserves another for the way he put her up for grabs in the first place. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The concept is good, the achievement is better, I particularly liked that he left an attractive woman for a man and that she should get a certain satisfaction from her night with Tony and Gil never found out. There’s more to be added. She could have thrown the night with Tony in his face and how much better he was. She should have stomped on his ego about how no one who had Gil would want another.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It kind of rang true nicely written the friend could have driven her car back in the morning sprung them, later she might have volunteered to screw him to keep him quiet but then her husband dies in a truck wreck and she marries Tony (Who knows she's fucked his friend several times etc etc)

WoodencavWoodencav9 months ago

Nice storey. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AllNigherAllNigher9 months ago

Hated all the characters. The writing was good though. From a story standpoint.... What the fuck kind of friend is Jeff to Gil' family? What a complete sleeze asshole.

Too is scum... If he cared do much about her why do something that could ruin her life? It's her decision in the end but still, what a dick!

The wife... Thought about cheating forever... Then have in pretty quick cause she didn't want to masturbate. If you really are that hot to duck someone else just get the divorce first...

Anyway .. Great writing, good read, hated everyone character though

EzrollinEzrollin7 months ago

I can't believe some of the comments I read on Literotica, don't understand why they even bother to read the story.

Easy read, entertaining plot. Couldn't quite buy Gil ran off with another man, but I gave it a four;

photogman18photogman185 months ago

An honest request in the last paragraph. The plot was good and plausible. Braggards often brag and are loud because they are trying to divert attention from reality. While short, I think the ending was appropriate. Well-done.

Grimas5Grimas55 months ago

Good story, good plot. I liked it.

consulting91consulting914 months ago

I love the plot. I wish they had spent the whole week together though. Really nice story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good writing, proper grammar, only a few minor errors. The ending was abrupt - Gil’s infidelity wasn’t out of character but being with a man was. 4 stars. -Dave in FL

LaucaubinLaucaubin2 months ago

Loved it. The best part - Tony “losing” the bet. True love there...

spence5969spence5969about 1 month ago

Thoroughly enjoyed the story. The premise was believable, although Gil was a bit one-dimensional. The only other issue is that the 18 month period between their tryst and getting back together, is that enough time for him to go from being "ready to settle down to any one woman", to flying back to be with her? Perhaps, but that should have been addressed, perhaps he came to some realization of how he wanted to settle down while he was overseas? Finally, I didn't get the sense that decades had passed since college, so at the end when it came up that the kids were fully grown, that could easily have been fixed at the beginning of the story, although that would make it necessary to go into how she'd changed since college - for no woman looks exactly like she did at 42 as she did at 22.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Even though I knew Tony would bed her and never say a peep about it, I liked the plot. It was well written, too. Tony is a likable character, unlike Gil. Four solid stars.

JPB NOT BOB

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous