My Wife Wouldn't...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her parted her lips, invited him in, their tongues darting about, teasing and exploring each nook and cranny, caused the smoldering fire to flair into a bonfire. Tony pushed his body against hers, his erection pressed into her, and the bonfire became a roaring wildfire that threatened to consume them.

She had seen just how much she'd affected Tony several times earlier, when his erection had threatened push its way out of his swim trunks, and now it was pressing against her abdomen. She had felt it many times before, back when they both were young, and each time she'd managed to deny it the entry it so desperately sought; but now—now she was no virgin, now she knew the thrill of a cock filling her and scratching that secret place which itched and begged for relief. If she was to remain true to her wedding vows, she had to break this off now.

"Please," she whispered and twisted away. "I'm married."

Tony sensed that 'the moment' and slipped away, and moved back, giving her some space. "Happily married?" he asked. This evening had shown him he still cared for this woman and he was ashamed of taking that stupid bet. If she said she was happily married, he knew he'd forget about the money and try to stay away from temptation. The last thing he wanted to do was cause Cassie trouble.

She'd heard the question but still hadn't responded by the time he'd helped her into the car. Once again, as she fastened her seatbelt, she heard, "Are you really happily married, Cassie?"

"I...I...I...." She couldn't bring herself to say the words. Until she'd seen Tony—could it really have been just a few short hours ago?—she would have said she was as happy as anyone, who'd been married as long as she and Gil had been, could be. Now, all the old feelings from long ago and far away—from a time when the world was young and she was carefree—all piled up in her mind, and she was a jumble of mixed emotions.

She valued her marriage, she really did. Yes, Gil could be a real asshole at times, but then, who wasn't? And yet, over the years, she'd often wondered, what if she'd returned to college. For sure she'd have continued seeing Tony and she doubted she'd have continued to deny the satisfaction both of them yearned for. How would her life have been different? Now that she knew they both lived in the same town, could they continue to stay apart? She didn't know and she couldn't truthfully answer Tony's question. Maybe once she got home alone and with a good night's sleep under her belt, she'd have an answer, but not now.

The interior light clearly showed the indecision on Cassie's face, as Tony helped her into her car. These few hours had meant a lot to him, just the sound of her laughter brought back old memories—memories of a time when he was so crazy about her that he'd return the dormitory with aching balls, all to honor her wish to remain virgin until marriage; and now, once again he was about to suffer the same ordeal. Only today, he could easily call a half dozen women, any one of them almost certain to relieve his problem, but he wouldn't. Why? Because none of them would take the place of Cassie; tonight for the first time, all the old memories had flooded back and he realized just how deeply he felt for her.

"Good night. Drive carefully," he said, and then he couldn't help himself, he leaned over and kissed her forehead, before firmly closing the door and stepping back, waiting for her to pull off before leaving himself.

"Come on...come on...don't do this to me. Not here, not now," she complained, grinding the starter once, twice, and then a third time, but the engine didn't fire once. "Damn it, damn it, damn it." She beat her palm on the steering wheel while she continued to try again. Finally, Tony's tapping on the window brought her to reality and she rolled it down.

"Just as well give up. All you're gonna do is kill the battery. Come on, I'll take you home and we'll get somebody, that knows what they're doing, to look at it tomorrow; when it comes to mechanical things, I'm all thumbs."

Cassie felt like a rabbit facing the hounds; she'd just managed to get away from Tony without following her overriding urge to strip him naked and ride him hard, and here she was, tempting fate again. Somebody up there must have it in for her.

"Don't guess I have much choice," she said, gathering her bag and following him to the red Corvette. "I sure hate to put you to the trouble, though." That's what she was saying; what she was thinking was, 'I wonder if it would hurt anything to do it just this once'.

It was normally a ten minute drive from Jeff's house to Cassie's, but Tony was in no hurry—he stretched it to twenty by driving slow and taking a 'short cut' that turned out to be a 'long cut'. At last they pulled into her driveway and Tony killed the engine; they just sat there, looking at each other. Tony was thinking, 'there will never be a better time than this to make a move,' but he was having second thoughts about going through with the bet.

Cassie fumbled with the door latch wondering why he was just sitting there. Hadn't he learned anything since college? Back then, she'd always played 'the good girl' saving herself for marriage, like her Mom had always preached, but that was then and this is now. She'd always said no when he tried to fuck her; and like an idiot, he'd accepted it. He never caught on that sometimes a good girl said "NO," when she meant "Yes."

That's probably why she'd fell so quickly for Gil. The first time they'd fooled around and gotten all hot and bothered, she'd said no like she's always did with Tony—but Gil wasn't a man to take no for an answer. Despite her feeble protest, he'd taken her right there in the back seat of that old Ford, and she'd loved it.

If Tony had been aggressive like that, she'd probably be married to him today, instead of being stuck with Gil. Why didn't Tony just drag her into the house and fuck her? Damn it! She was horny—she needed a good fucking. Was she going to wind up lying in bed tossing and tumbling, a bundle of frustrated nerves until she finally took care of things herself? Crap! That's what she'd had to do this last weekend before Gil left. Damn it, I deserve more.'

All these thought were racing through her mind, and then she heard someone say, "Want to come in for a cup of coffee?" and it took her a second to realize that someone was her.

That galvanized Tony into action. In a flash he was opening her door and arm in arm they hurried up the walk; it was almost like both were afraid the other would change their mind.

They didn't know which one made the first move—as soon as the door closed behind them, what few clothes they had on were flying off. Cassie lifted her arms to allow Tony to get her pull-over off, and then she started working on his belt. Tony threw her bikini top to the side; nipping the firm flesh of her breast, and circling her brownish red aureole with his tongue, he could sense her growing passion.

"Oh god, that feels good," she moaned as his lips played over her taut nipples, nipping and tugging like a puppy with its toy animal. He broke off just long enough to step out of his shorts and underwear, and then went back to work on her luscious boobs. She responded by stroking his rock hard shaft, stopping only to help him slide her bottoms down. The years seemed to fade away when they finally stepped back to admire the other's naked body.

"You're still as beautiful as you were in college," Tony whispered, holding her tightly against him, and feeling her stiff nipples pressing on his chest. "Why the hell did we wait so long for this moment?"

"Stupid, I guess." Cassie wrapped her hand around his shaft. It was just as she remembered, not quite as big as Gil's, but still a nice size. She had to release it when Tony swept her up in his arms.

"Where's the bedroom?" he asked.

She pointed the way to the guest bedroom, and then as he was carrying her to it, she continuously planted kisses on his neck and face. Reaching the bed, he laid her across it with her legs hanging off. Dropping to his knees and getting a leg across each shoulder, he breathed in the musky odor emanating from her pussy. Lord, but did he love that scent!

Back when they were young, Tony was too inexperienced to know that sometimes a girl said "No," when they really meant, "Maybe, I just don't want to seem too easy." He had backed off and often went home with aching balls as a result. Now they were both grown up, both physically and emotionally and fate had given him a second chance. He didn't intend to blow this one.

They had all night ahead of them and Tony wanted to make sure he did the job right; even if they never got together again, he wanted tonight to be something she'd always remember.

"Wha...what are you doing?" she asked, when he spread her outer labia and licked the inner lips. She gave a little shudder when his tongue flicked across her little man's hiding place, inviting it to come out and play.

"Doesn't Gil do this?"

"Never," Her breath was becoming more erratic as Tony continued working his magic. "When I suggested we try, he said no real man would ever do such a thing." By then her hips were slowly undulating under his expert manipulations and her clit was extended enough he could catch it with his lips.

Tony continued working on giving her pleasure, and her moaning let him know he was successful. Her clit grew until he could wrap his puckered lips around it; then she started humping his face, virtually fucking his mouth with her clit. If Gil had never taken her down this path to ecstasy, he knew she'd never forget this night.

"Baby, that's soooo goooood!" she screamed, grabbing his head and pulling it like she was trying to get it completely inside. Then, with a shudder, her body went limp.

Tony gave her a moment before he shifted her around on the bed so that they lay side by side, his big hands caressing her back and buns, his erect shaft poking her, causing the stirring to begin once more. A deep French kiss became the first step for a second round. Cassie threw a leg across his body and Tony guided his hard cock to its target.

She was tighter than he expected and gauging his efforts by her response, he slowly worked his way inside until she abandoned her tentative return thrust and pushed harder. Then Tony's hand on her butt pulled her tightly against him until their pubic hairs meshed. They lay still, basking in the gentle waves of the ocean of lust sweeping over them. They may have been two worlds on a collision course, or just two ships passing in the night, only time would tell, but for the moment they lay there, bodies gently rocking against each other, enjoying this moment fate had dealt them.

Those gentle waves gave way to a more turbulent world as the winds of passion stirred them into a raging maelstrom, tossing aside all other emotions, until only raw, uncaring lust remained. Cassie twisted to her back tugging Tony to follow. Once her man was atop her, she pulled one knee high while spreading the other leg wide, creating a welcoming avenue for her lover to ravish her. It seemed as if the intruding monster grew even bigger as it pounded mercilessly into her burning core.

Usually both of them were anything but quiet during intercourse, but tonight only the incessant squeaking of the bed and their ragged breathing broke the silence of the night. It was almost as if even nature was acknowledging their 'oh so right' action was still wrong.

Normally Cassie could have many small climaxes if Gil could stay with her, but on this night the burning within her just continued to build while she marveled at Tony's staying power. Of course she didn't know it, since she'd refused to go all the way back when they dated, but Tony was one of those rare men who could completely control when he'd finally cum.

Tonight, with his heart pounding in his chest, and his breath coming like he'd just ran a one-minute mile, he began to wonder if he'd met his match. Just how long was Cassie going to last? Was he the one who'd have to apologize for cumming too soon? Desperately considering how to prevent that happening, he asked her to shift to doggie style.

As soon as she was on her all fours, he knelt behind her on one knee while using his other leg to adjust the height and thus the angle of attack so that his glans touched her g-spot on every stroke. Now, however, it was a different story; now, with the manipulation and pressure on her g-spot, the flames of passion became all consuming.

Breaking the silence with a scream of, "Fuck that's good," her body seemed to explode with emotion, and then she collapsed face down and lay there. Tony followed her down without losing complete contact with her pussy, then shoved it in to the hilt and held it there, while his cock pumped rope after rope into her slick cunt.

Only after he finished, and saw the soaked sheets, did he realize she was a squirter. While he'd given many women extreme pleasure by stimulating their g-spot and many had secreted enough juice to dampen the sheets, never had he seen one soak the sheets like Cassie. Thank god the bed was a king, so they had enough room to roll to one side and fall asleep in each other's arms, without lying in the wet spot.

Next morning Tony awoke and propped himself up on one elbow so he could admire Cassie's beautiful body as she slept. She looked like a goddess as she lay all sprawled out on her back, her legs spread, and her thick bush still matted with dried cum. She seemed to be sleeping the sleep of the innocent

Such was not the case; Cassie really had awakened from a dream about Gil discovering her infidelity and threatening to leave her, minutes before she felt Tony stir. She'd lay there, her mind in turmoil, already regretting her weakness of giving in to a long held dream of what if—what if, back in college, she had went all the way with Tony—what if they'd married—what would their children be like—what if...?

Often, or at least often after Gil had pissed her off about something, she'd dream about being back in college and dating Tony. She'd reflect on the dream a day or two after, but there always came the sweet time of making up and she'd realize that with all his faults, Gil was a good man, and she did love him—besides, make up sex was always great.

But now she wondered, would it ever be the same—now after she'd experienced sex with what could only be described as a sex god? How could any man make a woman feel like Tony made her feel? It certainly wasn't the size of his cock—it was a good size, but very little, if any, bigger than Gil's. No, it was the way he made loved—the way he used what he had, that made the difference.

She sensed Tony was watching her, but she continued to feign sleep while considering where she went from here. Did she want more of what Tony had given her? If she was to be honest, the answer was yes—but at the same time, she knew she could never have it and keep her life with Gil, and the more she considered it, the clearer she realized she loved Gil and the children much too much to throw what she had away for sex. Nope! This had to end here and now. If she were to give in, even for a 'one last timer' she might not keep her resolve. This had to end—now!

Tony had begun to think she really was awake, but he'd do nothing to cause her to drop the pretense of sleep; he was enjoying admiring her nude body far too much to end it. He'd been studying her facial expressions as she'd lain there, and he'd realized she was considering something very carefully. He'd caught on to the change of expression moment she'd made up her mind about this being a onetime only thing.

"You'd make a lousy poker player," he finally said. "I know you're awake and in deep thought. Make up your mind yet about what's bothering you?" He thought he'd never seen a smile as sweet as the one she bestowed on him when her eyes opened—sweet and yet sad at the same time.

"I have, and it's about us."

"I thought as much. What did you decide? That you're ready for round two?" He tried to kiss her nipples, but running her spread fingers in his hair, she pushed him away.

"I...I can't," her common sense was fighting with her heart. "Don't get me wrong, Tony; last night was wonderful—something I've dreamed about since college, but we can't continue doing this."

"Why not? Gil's on the road a lot, we can just get together when he's out of town—he'll never know."

"You know better than that. Someplace along the way, we'd slip up, someone would see us and the word would get back to Gil." She hesitated a long minute before continuing, "Besides that, I'd know.

"He can sometimes be a real ass, but he loves and trusts me, and when it comes down to it, I love him too, so please—if you care for me at all—never let him hear about last night. It would destroy him."

Now Tony was the one who felt like the complete ass; here he was—listening to Cassie confessing her love for a husband who had actually bet Tony couldn't fuck her. How could a man, who loved his wife, do such a thing? And he'd actually accepted the bet! What did that make him?

Last night had been very good. As a piece of ass, Cassie would have to be rated ten on a scale of one to ten, but he wasn't ready to settle down to any one woman...not yet. But if he was, she would be the one he'd look for, if she wasn't tied up with Gil, and to be truthful, Tony suspected Gil wasn't sleeping alone all those nights on the road, so she just might one day be available. He decided not to burn any bridges.

"Mum's the word," he said, getting out of bed. She joined him going to the master bath. Just like an old married couple, they did their morning business before stepping into the shower together. They even washed each other's back, laughing and joking about the good times they had in college.

'If somebody told me I'd ever do such crap as this, I'd have said they were crazy,' Tony thought, as he finished scrubbing Cassie's backside, without so much as touching her pussy.

"I have one condition for keeping quiet about the best sex I've ever had," he said while he finished dressing and was sitting of the side of the bed watching her trying to wiggle into jeans that were a size too small. If she made it, she'd knock the eyes out of every man down at the Chevy place, when she picked up her repaired car.

"What condition?" She'd finally buttoned the jeans and turned toward him, giving him, a good view of her breast, covered only by a lacy black bra.

"If you ever break up with Gil, you gotta promise you'll give me a chance to finish what we started last night."

"That's a promise." She hugged him, her breast pressing into his chest while they shared one last passionate kiss. "That should hold you until the day comes—if it ever does."

*****

The next Saturday night Joe's Bar and Grill was a madhouse, as usual, when Tony walked in. The gang was back at their usual table and he could see Gil was holding court as always.

"Well if it ain't Mr. Lover Boy himself." Gil's smart ass tone almost made Tony regret his promise. "You ready to admit you can't fuck any woman after ole Gil has served'em some real meat?"

Tony flipped a chair, around and plopped down in it backwards. Staring at Gil while he fought the urge to shut that stupid bastard up, he finally won the inner battle and said to Jeff. "Give the man his money."

"What!" Jeff was incredulous. "You must be kidding—you still have a week.

"Naw, that little lady shut me down so hard, I'm not about to get cut off at the knees like that again." Tony looked back at Gil, "You got a real one man woman there, fella. I hope you don't fuck it up." While Gil was running off at the mouth about how once a woman had him they wouldn't look at another man, Tony got up to leave. He was followed closely by Jeff, who'd tossed the thousand dollars in front of Gil.