All Comments on 'My Wife's Audition Video Ch. 02'

by Calvin427

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
First Rate!

Wonderfully worked out adventure. Literate! Very horny! Several guys must have torpedoed the story with low marks. They don't actually read stories (I doubt they can). They're jacking off right now to incest stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Was great

I thought this story was great. He is my favoritate author and check his page steadily in hopes of new stories posted. I only wishe he'd post the videos of his wife somewhere :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
GOOD START

GOOD START but Not as good as other stories --- basically degrading to wife in the end. ALSO WISH there was a list of order to read these stories. Some authors have this in their bios - since there is an order to these stories but difficult to determine.

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago

There once was a girl named Nancy,

who thought her cunt was real fancy,

but a dynamite stick,well that did the trick,

as it blew her apart at the pantsy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too late to whine

Agreed, I don't like the degredation of Nancy. I also think that Calvin should be more in command of the situations and talk with Nancy about limits.

Not I wonder if there will be DP, if they have both agreed it's OK, then fine, if 1 of them is uncomfortable, then no. Likewise during the session have some safe words to communicate how things are really going.

I did like Nancy telling Carlo to shut up and give it to her but would have liked to have seen 1 or both react to the 'bitch' comment.

As for the order, so far by going by submission date, they have been in order.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous