My Wife's Audition Video Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calvin427
Calvin427
917 Followers

Carlo, meanwhile, had decided to re-enter Nancy. He pushed up behind her and rammed his condomed cock deep inside her. I was in the wrong position to video his re-entry, but I quickly moved back behind him in time to get a low-angle sequence of his big cock repeatedly thrusting into her. Still sucking hungrily on Ernie's cock, Nancy started making a muffled moaning sound. This fucking and sucking sequence must have lasted about five minutes, and ended with Carlo proudly and obscenely announcing his orgasm. "Oh, fuck!" he shouted. "I'm going to cum in this tight pussy now. Oh, fuck that feels good! This bitch's pussy feels fucking wonderful!"

Jerk! How dare he call my wife a bitch?

Then Carlo surprised me by sticking the index finger of his left hand in my wife's perfect little asshole. As he did this, he almost roared as he made three or four final long thrusts into her cunt. As he was cumming, Nancy lifted her head up from Ernie's cock and made a little choking and whimpering sound. His big cock still in her cunt and his finger still in her asshole, Carlo smiled down at the camera and said, "Now this is what I call primo pussy and ass."

When Carlo pulled his cock out of her, Nancy bent down over Ernie's funny-looking hard-on again. Fucked into a sort of daze, she hadn't been paying attention to him so was evidently surprised when a sudden eruption of semen splashed against her lips and chin. I'd been busy shooting Carlo cumming (in his condom) inside my wife, so I missed videoing it, but apparently Ernie had been masturbating during the thirty seconds or so that Nancy had stopped blowing him to react to Carlo's excited cock.

Ernie was immediately all apologies. "Oh, shit," he said, "Sorry. I didn't mean to do that." He quickly jumped to his feet and retrieved the roll of paper towels from behind the bar. She rolled over and sat up on the sleeping bag as he returned with the towels to very gently wipe the cum away from her mouth, chin, and neck. I was a little concerned because she still looked pretty out of it to me. I wondered if she'd really had too much to drink or if all this hard fucking had somehow overwhelmed her.

Carlo, his cock shrinking inside its condom, stood leering down at her. "If you want some more of this," he said, pointing to his dick, "I can give it to you anywhere you want it. When are you actually moving to L.A.?"

She ignored Carlo's question and let Ernie help her to her feet. Still appearing to be in a semi-trance, she turned to me and said, "I think it's time to go. I'm really tired. Can we go pretty soon?"

6. Gary's Going Away Present

I picked up her blouse and skirt from the floor and handed them to her. I couldn't find her panties. The two married Jims helped her put on her blouse. In-Shape Jim copped several feels of her breasts as he did this. Out-of-Shape Jim took a position behind her. I noticed him reaching up with his right hand to feel her naked crotch from the rear. I brought the camera around next to him and zoomed in on his hand pressing up against her cunt.

Nancy didn't seem to be reacting to this stimulation, though. Instead, she just stood there finishing buttoning up her blouse. But I noticed that she opened her legs wider to give Out-of-Shape's hand better access to her. He took advantage of the opportunity to insert two fingers in her.

She didn't like what he was doing, I guess, because she almost immediately wriggled free of his hand and walked over near the couch to step back into her skirt. She really looked exhausted. Gary, sporting a full erection in his briefs, walked over to her and put an arm around her shoulders.

"Do you think what we did was OK for the audition video?" he asked.

"It was far, far better than I thought it would be," she answered. "You guys were really great. I didn't think I'd actually have orgasms, but I did. And they were really strong ones. Your girl-friends are really lucky."

Looking much recovered, Nancy smiled at Gary and reached down to grip his hard-on through his briefs. "You've been such a good friend, let me take care of that for you before I go," she said. She sat down on the couch in front of him and pulled his briefs down to his thighs to free his stiff cock. Leaning forward, she slowly took almost its whole length into her mouth and began sucking it. I zoomed in to get a close-up shot of her farewell blow-job.

My beautiful wife was very thorough. For almost five minutes, she alternated between sucking his cock and jacking it off with her right hand. She varied this pattern once when she pushed his cock up against his belly and spent about thirty seconds licking and sucking his balls.

Finally, with his hands behind Nancy's head, he said, "Here it comes. I'm going to shoot cum right into your mouth. Are you ready?"

She mumbled something, but Gary was making a grunting noise and the other guys were hooting their approval so I couldn't make out what it was. Anyway, he'd stopped thrusting into her mouth now and, with three little jerks of his torso, was obviously shooting a load of semen into her. She stopped sucking his cock but kept it deep in her mouth for several seconds. Then she released it, and semen and saliva dribbled out of her mouth and ran down her chin.

There didn't seem to be a lot of semen. But, after all, this was the Gary's second ejaculation in less than an hour.

"Did you swallow much of it?" asked Out-of-Shape Jim. Nancy ignored the question.

Ernie rushed over to her and offered her a paper towel to clean her face with. She toweled herself off quickly, stood up, and made her way to the bathroom (pausing to hug Carlo and In-Shape Jim as she did) to retrieve the clothing she'd arrived wearing.

She re-emerged from the bathroom and announced: "Now I really have to go, guys. I hope this was as much fun for you as it was for me." They all said it was (the understatement of the year). "Does anyone know where my panties are?" she asked.

The guys looked at one another and shrugged. Someone obviously was keeping them for a souvenir, but it didn't matter. I had shot a great video. As Nancy, Ernie, and I climbed up the stairs from the game room on our way out of the house, I was amused to see the two Jims standing at the bottom the stairs staring up my wife's skirt. With all they'd seen, you'd think they could've resisted this final glimpse of her naked ass.

As we drove home to Berkeley, Nancy fell asleep. It wasn't until the next day that she fully recovered from her fucking ordeal. At late breakfast, we discussed what had happened. She told me she didn't want to do anything like that again anytime soon.

"It's a lot of work," she said. "I think I'd like to keep it simple for a while. Maybe we can stage some exhibitionism or fooling around with one or two guys. But that much actual fucking and sucking was just too much damned work. And my vagina is a little sore, too. That Carlo really has a giant penis and he kept hitting bottom with it!"

"But he made you cum, didn't he?" I asked.

"Well, I came when he fucked me, if that's what you mean. Actually, his cock really felt good in me after I got used to its size."

"I was pretty jealous about that," I confided.

Nancy kissed me and said that was one reason she didn't want to do anything that extreme again. At least, not for a while.

"OK," I said, "Let's cool it for a while." And we did, for over three months. But we watched the San Francisco video many, many times. And in January Nancy said she thought it was time to set up something like it again, if I was willing.

I told her I was more than willing. More on the January incident later.

Calvin427
Calvin427
917 Followers
12